22 movies

>22 movies
>Thanos is the only character with memorable quotes
how did they manage that?

Attached: 362f2b4e-c32a-4886-94da-4e1727b42d39-screen-shot-2019-04-30-at-124841-pm.png (970x546, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0W8Zv27D-k
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs
youtube.com/watch?v=8U-TTvP0J98
youtube.com/watch?v=rBkMsmUbLLs
youtu.be/PF6ukC7dC-k?t=269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They aren’t being built to be memorable, they are being built for profits

>22 movies
>only 1 real villain
Hes the only character that had a purpose, didnt quip, and was the only one that had a memorable arc

>only character with memorable quotes
For you. There are plenty memorable quotes.

>dance off

Attached: 61QI2dNbgDL._SY450_.jpg (422x450, 17K)

>Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave. With a box of scraps.
>This drink, I like it
>That's my secret cap, I'm always angry
>You must be truly desperate to come to me for help
>We have a hulk
>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.
Also the GotG movies are very quotable

>why is gamora

You forgot "why is gamorra"

>>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.
>Anything from Basketball Panther being memorable

That is the worst Marvel movie after Ms Marvel

>BRING ME THANOS

Attached: 1548497484789.png (665x800, 54K)

>fewer memorable quotes than in 1 episode of Chernobyl

Attached: brukhanow beat 33000MW.gif (316x306, 180K)

how did he descend from people people who jumped off of the ship? if you descended from people who suicided to get out of slavery your bloodline would have ended during slavery and you wouldnt be bornnnnn

>why didn't you reprogram the synapses brainlet

Attached: 1533778950055[1].png (494x471, 255K)

>nigger has a kid
>nigger jumps off the ship
>niglet lives on
irresponsible parenting but within the realm of possibility

GET ME SOME ORANGE SLICES

DON'T OVERTHINK IT YOU NIGGER
ONLY OBEY
NOT THINK

I DON'T SEE HOW THAT'S A PARTY

>JUS’ FROW ME IN DA WATER WITH DA FEESH N’ SHIET

You know what’s sad about these? Most of them carry no weight out of context. That doesn’t speak well for their longevity in pop culture. The “box of scraps” quote is easily the best, and surprise, surprise, it’s not even Disney’s. They truly are the fast food of cinema.

One thousand years of sacrifice flows through our veins, and each generation must know it’s own suffering. Am Russkie and this one stuck with me

Why is Sam always so good
youtube.com/watch?v=m0W8Zv27D-k

>22 movies
>not a single memorable soundtrack

It’s strange.

I agree, this is the only one that sticked with me.
youtube.com/watch?v=4XJ07onCqAs
Another one would be Spider-man theme but wait, it's 60 years old.

>”You'll do it because it must be done. You'll do it because nobody else can. And if you don't, millions will die. If you tell me that's not enough, I won't believe you.”
This really got me.

I assume you won't count Iron Man examples since it was pre-MCU technically, but still, e.g. Captain America: The Winter Soldier had a great and memorable soundtrack; I occasionally hum parts of this track:
youtube.com/watch?v=8U-TTvP0J98

>Are you Thor, the God of Hammers?
>Asgard is not a place, it never was. This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand.

Attached: maxresdefault[4].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

All awful
Who writes this trash?

I'm always angry is literally one of the most iconic MCU moments and everyone loves it. I'd be surprised if it isn't referenced in the future in some other movie.

>dormammu i've come to bargain

Attached: Doctor-Strange.jpg (700x394, 53K)

These movies were made to be easily translated into other languages...you can't really write a memorable line when you know it has to be understood in another language

>/pol/cucks still triggered over BP
Feels good, can’t wait for the sequel

>Asgard is not a place, it never was. This could be Asgard. Asgard is where our people stand.
This line was absolute irredeemable garbage.
>muh pol boogeyman
Black Panther was entertaining shlock at its best, not to mention considerably racist. But that's fine in the eyes of people because racism is always fine if it's done by the hand that feeds you.

t. mutt.

>that entire scene
>the scene after with the divers
>Boris finds out he’s got 5 years to live
>guy guy into compound with truck
>helicopter crash
>legasov with Boris in the other helicopter scene
Episode 2 has to be the best

It’s similar to the “this ship is England” line from master and commander, but I guess the context was different.

What was this funky guy called again?

You're comparing apples to oranges, but at least you somewhat admit it. Saying "this ship is England" refers to them being an extension of it, and sharing its goals and glories. Saying "hurr durr we are Asgard" is absolute heresy because Asgard as a location has intrinsic value derived from its mythological story; geographically, culturally, mystically, and "anthropologically" there is simply no other place in the universe like Asgard.

Think of it like this, imagine there is a native population of the Galapagos Islands, and the island gets nuked to dust and a group of survivors that evacuated somehow settle in the Sahara Desert and say "This is Galapagos now".

You're missing the point. Asgard without it's people is nothing. Asgard's people without the place can still be something. They've always been what they have been protecting.

Professor Funny

>i don't know..why didn't you reprogram your inferior skin color and bone structure?
what did ruffalo mean by this?

And we only have to reach back past better than a dozen films for it. That legitimately doesn’t bother you?

>kill yourself
>your kids automatically die too

No, I'm not missing the point. The point itself is retarded. Asgard as location has always been there and would always be, regardless of "its people" if Surt hadn't destroyed it.
>Asgard's people without the place can still be something
Yes, just not Asgard. As a population, it's 100% connected to the location. It's like destroying Mount Olympus and the Pantheon relocating to Hades and saying "Mount Olympus was never a location, we are Mount Olympus".

It's 100% retarded and only morons defend it.

The finale’s a goddam masterpiece, too.

>iron man trilogy
>avengers theme
>spider-onions
>infinity war
>gotg if you really wanna count that, but it's kind of a cheat
that's about all i can think of off the top of my head

Odd Michael

the plot line has already played out in the comics. you fucking pleb

>"Mount Olympus was never a location, we are Mount Olympus".
Not that user, but if the entire pantheon of gods survived and Zeus was the one who declared this I’d almost believe it.

Well suppose the countries of the world got sick of India existing so they nuked the entire landmass into oblivion.
And there was a single lone panjeet left, floating on a log and shitting. And he were to say,
>chuddur buddur, now thiiiiiis is INDYAAAA
That would be pretty kino

Avengers is already 7 years old. If someone was to reference that they'd already have.

So? Captain American became an "always been a nazi", Jane Foster became Thor somehow, there is carebears collection of coloured Hulks, and so on. Pretending that something in the comics automatically means its good makes you a mouthbreather, which I guess shouldn't be surprising, considering your retarded stance.

Everything that Paul Rudd says is gold.

Attached: 1538201647284.gif (226x151, 254K)

>Does anyone have any orange slices?
- Scott Lang, the Ant-Man

youtube.com/watch?v=rBkMsmUbLLs

>iconic

What’s sad is that with just a little more polish, it could have been really good. Disney’s idea of polish is to render a story free of offense, to be consumable and forgettable. Waititi didn’t care about this script. Hopkins didn’t care about this script. To them, it’s not art, just “product,” and no one could be assed to care about it enough to hammer out something better, like:

>”Asgard is more than a place. It is an ideal, a vision rendered into reality through perseverance, the work of our hands, our minds. What has been destroyed can be built anew. It will be, for Asgard is where we make it real, and where we stand, we carry it with us.”

Something like that.

>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage
this was written purely to get chimpouts in theaters

This would’ve been a much better line, would show that thor has properly surpassed his father

Does he say this? Isn't this a big "eat shit you useless cunts" to the blacks in the audience?

based

I agree with you in most part. I still feel it'd be more dignify to accept Asgard's destruction and move on being what they are: Refugees on Earth. Instead, that aspect isn't even touch and they are just there in some shitty woody settlement. i.e. They ditched the location, and it's culture and aesthetic, absolutely. It almost feels as some weird form of propaganda.
>inb4 they had no time or budget
Showing how the Asgardians were accepted and giving space to settle would have done more for the franchise than fat Thor's antics and epic fortnite references.

Bitch I can't even remember quotes from good movies. The only ones I remember is the one I watched from this week and it's about Milkshakes and drainage.

Box of scraps is great because it's based Bridges delivering it.

Never thought of it that way, I wouldn’t even put it past them to sneak in a message like “refugees don’t have to assimilate”

It would also be a subtle reference to what Odin told him about hammers in the very first film. Instead of making a joke out of the hammer, it reveals that just like the hammer, the monster-slayer is also a builder.

Classic Paul Dano

magic stark

it was symbolic

It’s a poorly written line is what it is. Even leaving aside the flawed logic, it’s a mouthful of clangbang modifying phrases that don’t flow well.

The shit black dudes do to escape fatherhood

>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage
BDSMfags BTFO

Its also a huge insult to african americans. Weird how they don't realize this.

>0(zero) mentions of "I am Ironman"

Well it´s pretty easy. The other movies had basically no existential themes. And thanos's character is dedicated to balancing out all life in the universe in a radical fashion.
So their quotes look like shit in comparison to his.
>yeah but that´s evil n shiieet.
And what´s worse is the writers don´t even give a good rebuttal to what he says. Except.
>it´s bad because people are going to die.
When what he´s trying to prevent is far more dying and suffering, than those he essentially painlessly wants to 'snap' away.
I guess they on purpose didn´t want to give a rebuttal, to make viewers more sympathetic for him. or maybe writers realized there's probably something to what he´s saying atleast partially. And so they just are all action and no discussion in regards to him.

references to boomer music are not memorable quotes

It´s because they are trying to invoke the transatlantic slavetrade. And thus don´t realize the stupidity of what they are saying. And if you want to be technical africans enslaved the other africans in first place. That´s how they got on ships to begin with. But infact a lot of enslaved africans went to africans domestic market. Treated like shit or maybe even eaten, because many african tribes including the slaver tribes, were well known to be cannibals from time to time. Or to arabs which would castrate the slaves. So then you most certainly would not be born either.
So either way you look at it, it´s complete nonsense.

T-TONY HEEEEELP AAAAAAARGH

Attached: 711scfc5xQL._SX425_.jpg (425x312, 32K)

That’s why fucking up his motivation matters. Comics Thanos had more in mind than just a reset. His vision for the universe included mandatory death camps, not just as a means of controlling the population, but actual death factories whose sole purpose was to produce more death in a continual offering to Death.

That’s what makes them underutilizing Hela so baffling to me. If they were too chickenshit to introduce an abstract entity for Death, they had a workable proxy literally right in front of them. This is the sort of shit that tells me, production schedule notwithstanding, nobody had an actual story that would connect it all in a satisfying way.

>Its also a huge insult to african americans. Weird how they don't realize this.
The whole africans picking cotton in USA being a tragedy is a meme to begin with. The real slavery was done by africans on other africans, and sold to arabs, which made trans atlantic slavetrade look like teddybear.. What is called the subsaharan slavetrade. It was other africans that suggested to others that the subsaharans were nothing but dumb animals and natural slaves. And they were TOTALLY OK with africans being enslaved and sold in exchange for money and other barter or livestock or whatever. It´s that total fabrication that africans had problem with other africans being enslaved. They were the ones who did it! When black slave ownership was abolished in USA, which is about 154 years ago this year. African slavery still continued in africa. Africans didn´t care that europeans didn´t want to buy any more. They just sold them to eachother or others.. As late as just a decade ago there were many actual black slaves in africa. Africans never had problems with slavery as long as they in particular were not the ones enslaved and sold.

tl;dr the whole thing that is peddled to african americans about this history is nonsense. It facilitates 2 things; That africans constantly live in a past. A past that btw. is false.. And also black slave ownership in USA completely exaggerated on purpose.
And that they constantly are agitated towards americans.
When in history it clearly shows that the stuff in USA was extremely fucking mild. that only 1-3% of americans at the time even owned black slaves. That 90+% of americans didn´t want the africans there. And that they even tried to give the black slaves THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY on west coast of africa, called liberia. So that they had a way to return to africa, without being butchered by the west african tribes, for 'invading' their soil. Because they would be seen as different.

>That’s why fucking up his motivation matters. Comics Thanos had more in mind than just a reset. His vision for the universe included mandatory death camps, not just as a means of controlling the population, but actual death factories whose sole purpose was to produce more death in a continual offering to Death.
Yeah thanos is not the mad titan from the comics which is really stupid in the comics to be quite honest.
Thanos in infinity wars/endgame is really more like a pragmatic altruistic titan. That actually doesn´t want death but to preserve life and so that life has life on good terms.
So it´s totally changed around. Not sure why they did that, but making him into a reasonable character produced a situation where you are way more empathic towards him than you should. If he was just the crazy person from the comics.

>our slavery was better than their slavery
Sure thing, Cletus.

Attached: 1551645239745.jpg (1400x1050, 159K)

What about “I am Ironman” from Ironman 1, or are you guys not old enough for that one?

It was. And theirs was massive and far more brutal. USA practically had none in comparison. You refuse to look at it. What you believe in is nothing but propaganda. And this propaganda through various movies is constantly keeping african americans living in a past that is false on top of it. And then they want to attack americans for this past that african americans are told that they should live in.

I'd watch that. Not in the cinema but on the news.

Slavery is slavery, user.

Correct. And those who abolish the practice should be given some credit for it, especially in light of the practice enduring in the region of the world it was born in.

Notice what you are told. There are primarily 2 lies the african american is told.
a) slavery means black people put in chains, and only black people were enslaved.
b) cross ethnic slavery or slavery in general is created by europeans.
c) black slavery is createdy by europeans
d) americans caused the slave trade
e) americans kidnapped africans from coast of africa and took them on boats to USA.
None of it is true. NONE OF IT..
Africans ENSLAVED THE OTHER AFRICANS. sold them to eachother or to the arabs or just to the highest bidder.. a very few european peoples then partook in that such as the american colonialists.. They then abolished it. Africans didn´t arabs didn´t.

Nobody fucking knows this. African americans and some americans. Live on the fucking moon and pretend USA invented having africans as slaves/unpaid labour.

It´s same thing with the lynching in USA by a few americans annoyed that africans were made citizens who were not even supposed to be there. And then some africans went and rape and murder a little girl or something.. what a fucking meme. 3.448 africans most of them criminals in period of 86 years.. In ALL OF USA..

All the time in media and hollywood and with african americans, they bring up something about lynching to the point where you think maybe several millions of them were lynched or something? No it is only brought up to demonize americans.. It´s all a fucking joke and a farce. and NOBODY FUCKING calls these people out on it.. Everybody just shuts up and ignores it or don´t want to get into it, and lets this propaganda continue, and this is how it has gotten so bizarre as it has gotten..

i didnt get that movie when i watched it

>Slavery is slavery, user.
If slavery is slavery why do you ignore THE ENTIRE WORLD and hyperfocus on some africans picking cotton in USA, and ignore who sold them.. You don´t want to connect the dots it seems.
You even had american immigrants (european) work as indentured servants doing hazard work dying in the process. The very few rich people who had african slaves in USA, didn´t want to use them for that. They´d die and they´d have to bring more.. Nobody talks about that either..
Tens of millions europeans enslaved and raped by muslims (taken to the harems). Many other more millions in past. Romans enslaving british for example. I mean there is so much of that going on in the past.
And africans were massively enslaving eachother. They had no fucking problem with slavery. When mansa munsa a muslim convert went to mecca to pilgrimage he had with him thousands of black slaves and servants. You think he gave a fuck?
It´s all a lie and bullshit that africans had problems with this. They enslaved eachother to begin with and told others that the other africans were like natural slaves and dumb. So it was ok to do it. Europeans had their own slavery revolutions such as against the romans.
>i am spartacus.
And yet somehow due to this historical illiteracy people think slavery is about some africans picking cotton in USA. And everyone else gets a get away with it card.. Including the africans who sold those cotton pickers in the first place!

>in the region of the world it was born in.
Black slavery was born in Africa? Shocker.

But here´s the difference. It´s only african americans who want to go to the past.. bring it into future. And attack americans for it.
Everyone understand slavery is bad. So was indentured servitude for that matter.. paid next to nothing and worked to death or near death in exchange for citizenship.
But.. There´s only 1 group that constantly keeps bringing it up and try to attack people today for things in the past.. GUESS WHO THAT IS.. and hollywood and this false bullshit and stories such as django unchained help tremendously to antagonize them to do that..

>a) slavery means black people put in chains, and only black people were enslaved.
>b) cross ethnic slavery or slavery in general is created by europeans.
>c) black slavery is createdy by europeans
>d) americans caused the slave trade
>e) americans kidnapped africans from coast of africa and took them on boats to USA.
>None of it is true. NONE OF IT..
Nobody is taught that shit, retard.
a) only black people care about black slavery. Wow amazing
b)nobody knows how old slavery is or who invented it but it's well known and taught the fucking Egyptians had slaves in 4000bc
c)retarded see above
d)no but maybe some dumb niggers believe that
e)nope fucking retarded
I really hope you were exaggerating but your credibility is pretty much gone either way with that fucking stupid post.

>they are not taught that shit.
Oh yes they are because a) they never fucking open history books in their life or know about anything.. b) all their information comes from idiotic hollywood movies. So what i just listed i heard many times these idiots believe in! you might not think they do.. But yes it's that level of stupidity/propaganda.

Also it was not fun being european peasant in europe. Many barely even got food and worked inhumanely hard... Nobody cares about that.

It is these africans who sit in countries they are not supposed to be in. Trying to shit on in this case americans. Go to africa... There´s few people who need as much to go to africa as african americans. They don´t like americans and it´s never going to be enough catering for them..

Every single european nation, of the very few who even dealt in purchasing black slaves from africans. Today now have tons of africans there.. And those africans are trying to fuck with that population, because of things about slave trade in the past. That a very few rich of them were involved in. And now the africans have multiplied like crazy in those places.

Arabs in contrast, they sterilized every african they got. Because they didn´t want an african sit in their nation afterwards and try to fuck with their culture and people.

Africans, the supplier of african slaves.. get totally off the hook with regards to enslaving and selling africans..

All these things are of past and people are trying to live their life.. it´s when african americans bring up things from past into present.. This pisses people off.. If you want to do that and go attack americans, as an african american. You really should fuck off to africa in all seriousness. As they were trying to make happen in first place till they decided it was better to give africans citizenship in USA.. And for 154 years africans could go to africa. But have refused to. And instead want to sit and mess with the americans..

This is why i am tired of africans, i am tired of listening to their bullshit and demonization. I am tired of them not just fucking off if they hate americans in this case so much. I am tired of their stupid memes about slavery and about lynching. I don´t feel sorry for african americans. Nor should i. They don´t care what the truth is. They are opportunistic frauds who want to bring stuff from past into the present. To get others to fucking pamper them and give them things they don´t deserve..
Why should i feel sorry for some dumb american nigger that is so fat that he needs a mobility scooter, talking about black slaves in USA as if he just came off the cotton plantation 2 hours ago. Whilst people are starving in other parts of the world partially because they can´t feed themselves and have too many children.. Why should i give a fuck about this african american bullshit?

>I am... inevitable

By making every other villain sunday morning cartoon tier shit, so the moment they made something slightly less shitty capefaggots ate it as the second coming of christ.

Black Panther

EVERYTHING was fucking shit in the past, for everyone.... Including in europe where you can even argue niggers on plantations in USA had it better in a lot of cases. Everything was shit.. it was not fun to live back then..

But guess what. We don´t live 154 years ago. We live today.. There are no niggers picking cotton in USA.. And i marvel at how they think this cotton picking was the toughest job in the world at that time, as they try to larp their way to demonize americans for something 1-3% of americans AT THE TIME had a part in (which means like probably 99% of americans had no fucking part in it).. HAHA try being a european peasant!
See there is no correlation with anything when they bring up cotton picking in the usa. There is no global correlation. THEY COMPARE IT TO NOTHING. And blow it out of proportions. As if everywhere else WAS PARADISE.. and then in USA.. wow.. some africans were slaves and pick cotton..

Total fucking bullshit..

And africans have profitted massively off this false victimhood.. Guilting and manipulating people to whenever they see an african person. They treat them extra nice. It´s pathetic to look at!!
Bunch of frauds and charlatains!
So they do it all the time... Whenever they want something. They pull on that.. Did you not notice..
Stop pampering these frauds, stop listening to their stupid demands, don´t give them anything or treat them in any other way than you would treat any other person. Why should other countries be about africans at all? No good reason. And they cry 'racism' if it doesn´t happen.
They should fuck off to africa in all seriousness, they can get exactly all black all the time!
They are the problem constantly trying to fuck with americans and bringing up things from the past and antagonizing..

hello guy how are you doing.
>well i´m a black guy, and 154 years ago some africans in USA were picking cotton.. so you should give me whatever you want. And you should also be ashamed or whatever, because if you are ashamed, then i can manipulate you to pamper me.
they need to shut the fuck up... did they come from a time travel machine directly from the cotton field? No.. i don´t think so.

>and was the only one that had a memorable arc
I haven't seen the movies but isn't he developed in the first one and then they reset him back to zero in the most recent one?

Memorable quotes are 50% writing and 50% the actor's delivery.
Thanos has several memorable lines because Josh Brolin has a pretty great voice and he can actually act.

Attached: thanos mug.jpg (720x960, 46K)

I have famously huge turds
Best quote ever

It’s still going on in the 21st century. There’s a shocker for you. But by all means, let’s continue to milk a grievance from a century and a half ago for “woke” points and turn a blind eye to the here and now.

What’s fucking sad is that they could have fucking *told* that story, made Killmonger a truly sympathetic villain. He could have been a revolutionary and activist opposing human trafficking in any and all forms, seeking to claim his birthright and use Wakanda as a means to burn it down all around the globe. Instead we get this weak faggot who kills his own girlfriend because evil, then gets held up as some sort of sympathetic villain because the writer chose to pander to exactly the wrong people.

That’s just a bad rehash of Agent Smith.

I don't get the image, is this like the "E" meme in that it's meant to be nonsensical?

>puny god

Name 15 right now without looking them up and also tell me what movie they were spoken in.

What is the cost of lies speech is one of the best things ever written on modern television

Nah some faggot talked about how he went to into the spiderverse and watched some kid smile

Not....really? He doesnt change as a person in Infinity War, he just accomplished his life goal. He's the same guy, Infinity War takes place over a literal day or two. Frankly if youve heard otherwise its just people arguing over semantics or the plot not appeasing them.

thanks to god they finally ended this shitty franchise
nobody is gonna go to marvel movies anymore

Because Thanos is an awesome character and you'd have to be a literal retard to read his comics and not have him BTFO the heroes. Endgame interviews also revealed a lot about the writing process of these films and what they go through, its really interesting how they choose what to draw from and change from the comics. What I learned
>basically treat the comics like the bible, in that they arent meant to be taken literal/were of their time/poorly written shit but respect it
>they want to do cosmic entities but are unwilling to trust the audience to accept concepts like this yet
>they know what the reaction to the film will be well before it comes out and have been playing with audience expectation since phase 1
>"quips" only exist to humanize larger than life concepts the audience would otherwise tune out for. Its necessary to explain what a Dormammu or Nevadilir is
>Humor and characterzition above story is what audiences want without knowing they want it.

Endgame setup like a hundred possible sequels non comic fans dont even realize it.

Attached: The Thanos Quest 01-010.jpg (1988x3056, 3.02M)

I kinda figured by spending an hour showing how Earth comes to a complete dead halt after the snap, thus elliminating all story potential for the characters there, it was showing through actions why post snap life is not ideal or interesting. Did you also forget this is a comic book adaptation that itself does not offer any existential insight? Do you want to know the comic rebuttal? Man is too dumb to play god, Thanos arrogance is his undoing, then Adam Warlock Deus Ex machinas the plot. The real "message" of the duology together is basically
>messiah complex bad
>humility and teamwork good
So that is a logical rebuttal to Thanos's character, you're just looking at it from a strictly existental perspective when the movies arent focused on that angle whatsoever.

His quotes are retarded and Reddit tier. Literally straight off of Rick and Morty.
youtu.be/PF6ukC7dC-k?t=269
No depth at all.

>22 movies
>still less iconic villains than DC
What did they mean by this?

You are fucking A right it is.

Will the MCU end in our lifetimes?

>if you make God bleed people will stop believing in him
Whiplash was great.
>Tony Stark built this... in a cave... with nothing but scraps!
OP you're a dummy.

>Nobody is taught that shit, retard.
They are in the public school system. Especially if there's a substantial amount of blacks.

Surgeon Uncommon

>Danceoff bro, me and you
>I'm with you till the end of the line
>I can do this all day
>Wakanda Forever!
>I am Iron Man
>You walk out that door: you are an Avenger
>Dormamu, I've come to bargain
>We are Groot
>Hey Peter Parker. Got something for me?
>Nothing lasts forever
>A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts
>We know eachother. He's a friend from work!
>That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.
>I am Loki, of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose.
>There are no men like me
>Puny God
>You ever tried Shwarma? I don't know what it is but I wanna try it.
>If we can't protect the earth you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.
>We have a Hulk
>There was an idea...
>This drink, I like it. Another!
>On your left.
>Baskin Robbins always finds out.
>I’m Mary Poppins, y’all!

>thanos is the only character with memorable quotes

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Almost all of those are garbage mouth-breather lines that are rarely, if ever, quoted, except for:
>I can do this all day
>That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.
>On your left.

I'm with Her until the end of the line

Comics Thanos is Marvel’s ultimate “Might makes right” villain. There is no room in his worldview for good and evil, or at least that’s how he carries himself. He professes to believe that what others call “good” is simple cowardice, the lack of conviction to act on the same selfish desires we all have. To him, there’s nothing noble about sacrifice and forbearance. He believes that those with the power to do so should act on their desires irrespective of how it might affect those around them. This is why he always seeks more power - not in the service of some greater “good,” but only in the service of himself and his desires.

But underneath all that narcissism and cynicism, there is still a conscience, still a soul, still someone just as deserving of a chance to redeem himself as everyone else. He is his own rebuttal in that the whispering voice he can never completely silence always sabotages him. Comics Thanos has an actual psychology.

Disney Thanos is a space retard who reacts to the “ungrateful” universe like a petulant child and redemption is never even on the table. He grows not at all, in a sense, regresses, and dies twice without even the slightest hint that he might have grown to see the error of his ways.

There is no depth there.

Yeah moobie bad, disney sucks, thanks for your awesome insight I dont see this posted 24/7 you're a creative thinker.

Reminder every Thanos not written by Starlin is an evil clone, its canon, so you're really just getting worked up over an evil clone.

>>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.
I don't remember this one.

Based

Based Odin with the racial nationalism.

>Bury me in the ocean, with my ancestors that jumped from ships, because they knew death was better than bondage.

i cringe every time

Attached: 1434149702581.jpg (640x480, 50K)

came here to say this
t.reddit

>Do you know whta happens to a toad when it's struck by lightning?

>thinks pol is a boogeyman
>retarded opinion
Huh, every time

Imagine being this fucking retarded holy shit hahahaha

free of rent

Attached: 1481310535073.jpg (465x512, 51K)

>kills Thanos without introducing Adam Warlock
No!

Attached: d9e45733c7ac88bbf21d5f9accab3869.jpg (575x826, 108K)

Just being technical here, Adam is coming, the Eternals are getting a movie, The Infinity Watch could be tying all that together!!

Yes he's coming the thing is How? are they going to make him like these GotG shows?