Has an affair with a 16 yr old

>has an affair with a 16 yr old
>is branded a pedo
Do americans really do this?

Attached: john-kricfalusi.jpg (968x681, 34K)

People are generally retarded when it comes to the topic of pedophilia, especially since knowing anything about it also gets you labelled a pedophile

>parents allow their daughter to hang out with a creep

>t. Nonce

It’s really not that hard not to be a pedo

Well it is when it seem that no one can seem to agree on what a pedo is.

>be 17 year old california kid
>join army
>fuck a 22 year old female recruit
>she goes to prison for statutory rape
murica

Yes, the kikes who control us will do anything to shut down based ephebes

>want to fuck a kid
>peado
It’s not exactly difficult to define mate

A pedo is someone who wants to have sex with a person below the age of 18. You know this, I know this, everyone knows this. Quit being obtuse.

What's a kid?
>A pedo is someone who wants to have sex with a person below the age of 18
Except that's wrong you retard.

separate the kino from the kinographer

>33
>get set up with 20 year old girl
>feel like an old creep
It just feels sleezy. Get you a cougar.

How old was he when he slept with a 16 year old?

Who gives a shit, it's legal pretty much everywhere.

>tfw you have mommy issues and you're only attracted to much older women so you never have to worry about this

Attached: 6c2.jpg (280x154, 11K)

then why is the age of consent below 18 in most countries and US states?

Low t poster

>live in a country other than America
>fuck a 16 year old
>nobody cares
>rape her and toss her corpse in a ditch
>suddenly I'm the bad guy
Hypocrites.

So that teenagers who naturally want to fuck don’t end up as sex offenders for exploring natural instincts.

so now they’re teenagers not kids?

>suddenly I'm the bad guy
If you're white.

>implying we shouldn't group people into 5 year blocs
>implying we shouldn't make it illegal to fuck anyone younger than the bloc below you once you're over the age of 35
Age of consent is very strong and is a surefire way to make older women more valuable on the sexual market. Younger women have been given an artificial leg up by all of the pedophiles in hollywood, so it's only natural to wish to remedy the situation.

So, let's say you set up your sexual consent blocs as follows
>16-20
>21-25
>26-30
>31-35
>36-40
>41-45
>46-50
>51-55
>56-60
>61+
If it's illegal for a 37 year old man to have sex with anyone younger than 31, how exactly is this a bad thing? Why exactly should a 35 year old man be wanting to have sex with someone younger than 26? That's disgusting.
In a modern world we need to think about these things. Not all laws need to be in the style of a "thou shalt not" from the bible. There's room for nuance.

Jesus fucking Christ, is this what the inevitable autistic incel totalitarian government will look like?

hebephile is after pedo. as in, younger but still sexually mature (physically)

as in the age girls got fucked and had kids at up until about 150 years ago

>people who have never had sex dictating who can fuck who
par for the course, really, i fully expect this to be implemented in my lifetime

>150 years ago
It wasn't nearly this long, user. It's still normal in much of the world.

yeah and you degenerates will be thrown into prison for not adhering to its bylaws
would you rather dig ditches like Americans used to do or mine coal like the commies used to do?

they all fucking loved it

they probably called him daddy while he was fucking them

I don't fucking care what happens to him because I've never seen his stupid shows. Fucking boomer garbage.

i'd rather dig ditches in teen pusy

>Parents have authority over their children in 2019
Lel no, try asserting some and you go to jail

>18
"Wow she's so hot I'd fuck the shit out of her"
>17 and 11 months
"Gross dude she's a child she can't consent!"

Attached: 1545614378207.jpg (820x820, 152K)

>3
damn that's one fine as fuck
>3 and 1 month
too old and ripe for my taste

imagine being this retarded

t. kike

this can't be, the autism lvl of this incel is over 9000

Most americans dont even know the word hebephilia

>Be 30, dating 29 year old
>Celebrate 31st birthday with 29 year old gf
>SWAT teams bust in and execute me on the spot for “bloc betrayal”
Great idea

literal commie blocks

Peak roastie posting, bravo user

Way to limit the sexual marketplace to be even further in f*emoid advantage

Yes. Americans do brand people as paedophiles for sleeping with children. You're probably a paedophile as well.

Yeah. Despite what pedos will tell you about their splitting hairs of terms, you're a pedo if you go after anyone under 18.

I would be okay with my daughter marrying an older man if he has a stable job, attends the same church I do, and wants children. Of course I'd want to make sure his general character is good too.
No sex before marriage, and divorce is not an option.

This is how it was done before Jews ruined the west. Or perhaps you would rather your daughter roll the dice and ride the carousel of immature boys, degenerate "chads" and settle for effeminate men after trying to have a career, no longer as fertile as they once were.
The vast majority of women would be much happier marrying older men at a young age, with their only concerns being maintaining a home and children. Likewise, the vast majority of men would do well to abstain from relationships until they have accumulated enough wealth to buy a home and be able to provide for a family, such a life is innately satisfying and fulfills the biological desire to be a father and husband. If the woman is younger in age, the easier it is to fulfill this role/

Lmao

>reject the prime pussy
>Get you a cougar
ah yes, reject the fertile womb for some worthless old cunt. makes perfect sense user.
what's sleazy about fucking someone legal anyway? explain.

I'm just replying to this so my post number is in the screen cap

so much roastieposting going on in this thread, cope harder

yeah I mean thats hardly pedophilia. its more of a sexual faux pas, like miscegenation or homosexuality, as opposed to outright taboo

based and tradpilled. this is how much of the world still operates.

Nice.

Weird how no one seems to be able to agree on the age of consent.

It's almost like it's an unnatural and arbitrary invention by Jews and roastie feminists...

Attached: serveimage.png (6460x3520, 1.82M)

Age of consent in my country is 16, so no.

Looks like I'm visiting Argentina

When I was 23 I dated a 16 year old with her parents concent. She was too immature though so it didnt last. She also was terrible in bed.

>She also was terrible in bed
This was your job to fix, thanks for further ruining her.

I hooked up with her again last year when she was 22. She is still terrible in bed. Just lays there like a statue and doesnt make any noise.

put it in her butt and I guarantee she'll make some noise

>japan is 13
>china is 14
>south korea is 20

what the hell happened there

Anyone else think its weird that the word pedophile is used to both describe men who rape 4 year olds and guys who accidentally have sex with a 16 year old who used a fake ID to get into a night club?

I'm a guy who can get women. If I were a woman I wouldn't be talking to you like every woman in real life.

America

You should not get history lessons from /pol/.

When does the second one ever happen?

Not an argument

Ok then what should the age of consent be retard?

All the time
Tons of dudes are RSO from shit like that

in Trainspotting

Attached: 1560468891044.jpg (680x509, 52K)

literally everyday

Yeah but you will never reproduce so this is all fan fiction

>If it's illegal for a 37 year old man to have sex with anyone younger than 31, how exactly is this a bad thing?
Because then it's suddenly really suspicious for anyone above the age of 40 to hang out anywhere were there are 25 year olds. Bars, resturants, parks etc because everyone suspects he/she is out for some 25 year old dick/pussy.
The implications of this is just endless.

And how will this be enforced? You're talking about a 500%+ increase in sexual misconduct cases. It would fill the courts so if you're suspected of sexual misconduct in 2020 and wont have your hearing untill 2030.

>Age of consent is very strong and is a surefire way to make older women more valuable on the sexual market
This is just not how sexuality works. Young womens value in the dating market place isnt dictated by hollywood or the fashion industry. It's because they're young and healthy. This has been a fact of life since the dawn of homo sapiens.
Go to ANY civilisation during the history of humanity and youth will be the one determinating factor in a persons level of sexual attractiveness. Women or men. Youth sells. If you're between 15-25, you're at your peak level of sexual attractiveness. This is just a fact of life.

Jesus, this is so fucking retarded I dont know where to begin.

>chad should be forced to settle down with me after I've left my prime and he's no longer sexually attracted to me

Nice try roaster

It's not "hebephilia," it's just normal male sexuality.

The best option is to be like me and not have sex

based retard

pedo

Normally, I would agree that being attracted to 16 years olds is normal, but he suppossedly also had pictures of naked girls as young as 10.

>Ephebophile
an adult who is sexually attracted to adolescents.

>Adolescent
Adolescence, transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines an adolescent as any person between ages 10 and 19. This age range falls within WHO's definition of young people, which refers to individuals between ages 10 and 24.

So if you're attracted to a 19 year old then you're an ephebophile. It's kind of a meaningless word.

Attached: d91541cefa5354d86f019a66bac56053.jpg (500x750, 110K)

That's only for 16 year olds to use.

>between ages 10 and 19
>surely these are even close to the same kind of people
international kikery knows no bounds

I would never have existed. Dad and mom were 26 and 22 when they married.