Kinos about being a shut-in and losing touch with reality?

Kinos about being a shut-in and losing touch with reality?

Attached: 1559706039556.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Kevin Bacon plays a convict who was locked in solitary confinement for three years which drives him insane. He murders a guy and Christian Slater defends him in court. It is a courtroom drama.

Attached: 816xqeUPIEL._RI_.jpg (1920x2560, 484K)

But what is reality

What have you contributed to this board lately?

The Man Who Sleeps

Attached: Un.Homme.Qui.Dort.1974..avi_snapshot_00.10.26_.jpg (608x448, 25K)

Basicalleh.

Attached: jacob_s_ladder-790924940-large.jpg (512x755, 41K)

>The first three months in solitary, I never talked to myself and did pushups. The next three months, I...I admit I did talk to myself, and stopped doing pushups. The sixth months after that? You don't want to know.

Grey Gardens. Well known and famous documentary about family members of Jackie O residing in a house which has long since gone past the point of livability. The elderly mother and middle-age daughter are both detached completely from reality, they have no electricity or running water, the house is infested with vermin and a population of feral cats, there's feces and filth and dead things everywhere, and both of them are completely convinced they're still living in the glamorous, debutante lifestyle of their youth as Kennedys. It's fascinating and heartbreaking, and I saw it by happenstance when I was full neet in my one bedroom apartment which was slowly filling up with garbage, as I was completely addicted to synthetic marijuana. It creates the idea of a kind of separate world born from isolation and madness in a very real and yet fantastical way, and I really don't know how to describe how it made me feel.

Attached: greygardens.jpg (307x164, 14K)

The Aviator

great documentary

You know it’s bad when anything outside your room feels like Dark City.

The sci fi trope of the world being a product of your intelligence alone (like a bubble that will collapse if you stop thinking about it) is absolute nightmare fuel for me.

The machinist with Christian bale

What he fucks. That's exactly the story my father told me 2 days ago.
When he was a student he lived at a room in a massive bourgeois apartment in the center of the capital. 80-90 year old mother with like 60 year old daughter.
He told me it was unimaginably dirty with layers of dust and infested with the biggest cockroaches. He got jaundice and upon returning from the hospital got kicked out by them. It could have been because he started doing slight repair works and painting the walls or something

Why am I like this.

I want to escape, but I can't.

Attached: 1541417982078.jpg (637x360, 40K)

Thanks for the recommendation

>escape
Isn't that what you're trying to do by isolating yourself, seeking Escapism?
What you actually want is to convince yourself that you want to confront the things you're running away from and convert that fear into energy to change.
I'm basically in the same shortbus you're riding and it's a struggle to daily deal with this ingrained instinct to run from challenging situations and emotions, but YOU GOTTA TRY
We KNOW that this isolation is killing us and you gotta think about the dude that you'll be tomorrow, because that dude will be suffering even more than you do today unless you do something that will help him deal with his day, so that in turn he'll help the you that comes after him.
Just do SOME improvement, some thing different, no matter how insignificant it may seem. It's worth to try

Many a sneedposts

tonight i will die

best of luck in what comes afterwards my man

Attached: spaiko.jpg (1400x954, 199K)

Would Oldboy count?

Based and wholesome