What did Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul mean by this? Breaking bad?

What did Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul mean by this? Breaking bad?

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-225917_Twitter.jpg (1080x1431, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deSUQ7mZfWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IDK but it has to feel terrible to know your best work is behind you. Cranston gets work because he's respected but he hasn't done anything memorable.

Attached: ow_265ci.jpg (369x379, 24K)

Bryan Cranston starred in two great shows. Aaron Paul is busy searching for a job on his Xbox

There is a movie in the making about Jesse's escape, also s5 of bcs is also in the works

ass to ass

I can't even think of the last thing I saw Aaron Paul in. I remember hearing his voice in a cameo at the end of that one Black Mirror episode but that's not even a real role.

Its obviously the Green Grove (or whatever the name is) which js a sequel to Breaking Bad about Jesse.

I really hope they keep Cranston to a minimum. Only in ver short flashback scenes. I also hope its more of just Jesse trying to evade cops and live a happy life. But I think Saul will tie into it. Itll mesh with the black and white scenes that we keep seeing.

Attached: 49601e4a419c53f8ee58e8269f68ad27.jpg (808x606, 54K)

>hasn't done anything memorable
i thought lbj was pretty damn good, anybody else watched that?

Kek

Attached: 1561062260958.png (804x1254, 608K)

Bryan is taking pity on Aaron because his xbox couldn’t get him a job, so he’s agreed to appear in a BrBa thing so Aaron can get a paycheque and a hot meal

He’s in Bojack Horseman

Aaron only has $11 to his name as we speak

Anna Gunn bought a new car

>Hasn't seen the kino that is the trailer for season 3 of Westworld
youtube.com/watch?v=deSUQ7mZfWk

Breaking bad as reenacted by Burros

Better Call Saul is approaching the Breaking Bad timeline?

Westworld is garbage

they mean they're both washed up and desperate

Aaron Paul's wife is a 10/10

>which js a sequel to Breaking Bad about Jesse.
tha'ts going to be so shit

Democrat party? The donkeys/jackasses?
>le blue wave soon

Fucking beautiful.

correct answer

Season 2 maybe, Season 1 i kino of highest caliber

*rolls eyes* yeah, man, everything sucks.

maybe things will change when you turn 18.

This, what a shit show
*spins dick*
yeah man, this needs to be sucked

HEY XBOX

I was gonna say something about why people can't be humble, but I don't want to be hypocritical. I mean, think of yourself in that situation. You're in a show that's going to be remembered as a classic and it skyrockets your name to the top. Would I really admit that Hollywood doesn't want me and just move on with something else? Why not just take on a role behind the scenes, become a producer or w/e. I feel like these people have so many opportunities besides acting, but they don't utilize them because of narcissism or the like ('I must be in films cause I wanna be famous!'). But then that makes me wonder if I wouldn't be just like that. It's so hard to tell.

are u kidding me! Drive is the best movie created and Cranston plays a HUGE role in it! he made that movie

top fucking kek

Attached: ass to ass.png (924x625, 708K)

lol I haven't even watched S2 cos S1 was so shit and brainless. if you actually unironically use the words "kino of highest caliber" to describe fucking Westworld, then you need to grow the fuck up.
pure basedboy

we can all tell

Paul is in Bojack Horseman and is also the show's executive producer

sex gifs

Breaking Badass

If it's a sequel then cranston is dead and will be kept to a minimum by default. You can only do flashbacks or something like dexter and his dad.