"senpai... sumimamsen...but, we ran out of money and the artists...

>"senpai... sumimamsen...but, we ran out of money and the artists, animators and writers said they aren't working anymore until they get paid"
>"Don';t worry, we just use some napkins and ill make some shitty drawings, those mouthbreathing weebs will eat it..."
"But, senpai... we odnt even have any idea on where the plot is going to end so.."
>"shut up, well just throw some retarded meaningless religious and phsychological mumbo jumbo and they will think it's a life changing experience LMAO, get on it.."
>"GANBAREEEEEEEEEE..."

Attached: 89459825962.png (704x480, 142K)

>weebs
Reminder that anime is made for the japanese market.

let me guess its now on netflix and we are going to get Zoomer "Hot Takes" for awhile

セックスする

>meaningless
Instrumentality and every character having various brain problems was set up since the start

You're dumb

wtf is with zoomers calling any opinion a hot take? shit is annoying

Based

"i told you they will eat it didn't i Yoshi? i knew it because ive watched Holy Mountain, the best movie ever made, i love Alejandro Jodorowski.."
"GANBAREEE ARIGATOU..."

Attached: 895912125689.png (704x480, 402K)

Y'all cowards don't even freebase turds? Unforgivable

boomer have a lukewarm take

these simplified copic marker drawings honestly looked better than the entirety of End of Evangelion though. The dialogue was shitty though, people saying it's deep and nuanced are people who only watch anime

>I'm the protagonist, so im going to go meet my father who abandoned me and tell him how much i hate him...
>LOL no, i quit, see ya later i cant pilot this giant robot.
>OMG the celing is falling apart and this girl is bleeding, Ok ill pilot it GANBAREEEEEEE
>Ok i had enough of this, i quit, goodbye, dont ever call me ever again...
>LMAO just kidding, im back, GANBAREEEEE
>OK this time i quit for sure, ive had enough already, you just made me attack my friend and he almost died.. i quit, see you never again.
>LMFAO just kidding , IM BACKK GANBAREEEEEEEEE

What's the source of ops pic?

Now you know what's so frustrating about abusive relationships.

>mods/janitors keep deleting threads
>keep making them anyway
You really are one pathetic idiot. Imagine being this desperate to make Evangelion threads on Yea Forums.

Evangellion, I think

It actually isn't, the japanese hate pandering non-children anime. Basically it's made for otaku.

This show is proof that the only mentally ill worth knowing are schizophrenics. The rest are whiny faggots
>OH WAAAAIN I AM SAD
shut up at least the schizo tries to convince me the earth is flat which is an amazing conversation to have.

>"But, senpai... we odnt even have any idea on where the plot is going to end so.."
You are a retard. EoE was the intended ending, 25 and 26 are just EoE as it happens in Shinji's mind.

This seems unlikely to me. I have actually been to Japan and basically all convenience stores sell manga and loads of normal job-having men walk in to buy them.

拡張する

so he just thinks he did a good job?

It isn't so much "hate" as its much as complete and utter indifference. Try talking about some esoteric series to a random person like a fanboy and they'll just go "wtf is this nigga talking about" just as much as anywhere else in the world.

Nani?

Attached: A96BCA49-CC9D-4A62-B321-35EA71FF3DB0.jpg (704x480, 73K)

No, it's more like him shattering his illusion that everyone around him hates him. It's him coming to terms with himself through other people. This is something Eva plays with a lot..

Attached: 1561241175692.jpg (325x325, 22K)

>even the theater has a cross

Attached: eoetheatre.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

OMG EVANGELION IS SO DEEP!

Attached: 1531566593010.png (632x756, 16K)

Why are Japanese theaters so long

You know, it always just annoys me when those plebs just don't understand Evangelion, or how it changed the anime landscape more than any other anime. I mean, it's just fucking unbelievable. If only everyone was as intelligent as me.

Attached: 1506651197217.png (636x904, 228K)

EVANGELION?!

Attached: 1527779422672.png (800x750, 160K)

summed it up parfecto

Evangelion is so intelligent, why can't other animes make me feel this intelligent?

Attached: 1538953929547.jpg (821x797, 120K)

AN EVANGELION THREAD?!

Attached: 1527113462919.gif (413x243, 51K)

F I L T E R E D

"were"

This show understands me!

Attached: 1516499480042.jpg (645x729, 26K)

>Evangelion is deep!

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

Those are actually really good drawings

Evangelion is a masterpiece!

Attached: 1546914455036.jpg (208x250, 30K)