I don't get it, why did he keep getting back up?

I don't get it, why did he keep getting back up?

Attached: 1561501258136.png (602x395, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is stupid
if he stayed on the ground they wouldnt beat him

Clash of ideologies. In Japan you are expected to know your place against your betters. In America, you work hard and put in good, honest labor until you get your due.

I don't get it, why does OP keep making this thread?

Why didnt he teleport behind him?

Because he was a true american

the floor was wet

Honestly don't know why the Samurai were so upset. It's not like their ideals were going to go anywhere. If anything they only got more popular peaking with WW2 Imperial Japan. And modern Japan's still a successful country. Were they retards?

Why didn't he just fly the eagles back to America?

Down syndrome most likely

Autism.

I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Attached: IMG_7221.jpg (1420x946, 101K)

Absolute brainlet post

Because he is a soldier. A more important thing about this scene is, that the for the wife of the Samurai he killed, she saw what sort of a man killed him, and can be rest assured it was between two soldiers. It means more than you might think.

Because the Samurai were fucking owed a stipend for being a ruling class?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>I was raised in Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Seagal
>Steven Frederic Seagal (born April 10, 1952)
>Seagal moved to Japan at some point between 1971 and 1973. By 1974 he had returned to California.

fuckin weeb

Real Japanese honor would put his ugly gaijin head on a pike. The wife of the murdered samurai would slit his throat.

repeat amnesia caused by severe head trauma. for him, it's literally the first time all over again.

he was still a mental child in 1971

>ugly foreigner murders her husband
>shacks up with him two months later
Are all Japanese women like this?

Attached: lastweeb.jpg (540x800, 61K)

>Japan is an economically successful culture
>samurai virtues
This is peak bugman

He still is in many ways

>450,000
gay

All women are like that. And most social animals are like that. Female lions and gorillas both will hook up with a new male who kills her mate and her children.

Or straight. I don't know. Don't care.

he couldn't understand japanese

Aspergers

spbp.

Make me a sandwich woman