I'm the guy who does his job. you must be the other guy

i'm the guy who does his job. you must be the other guy.

Attached: dignam.jpg (620x343, 44K)

I’m going for a smoke. Want a smoke? Do you smoke? What are you one of those fitness freaks? Go fuck yourself.

His best performance (yes it's better than his performance in boogie Nights)

Is life in the "irish" parts of Boston really as violent, nihilistic, depressing, and substance-addled as The Departed, The Town, Black Mass, Good Will Hunting and Spotlight makes it seem?

I don't know probably

thats the wrong scene that he says it in though, it's when they're doing a sting on the chinese microprocessah deal but the phones get turned off

I dont think that kind of boston exists any more

>Two weeks with pay!

micwopwocessuh*

15 years ago sure, now its just blacks shooting eachother like any big city in america

This was mahky mahks best role, change my mind

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: dd.gif (480x201, 3.5M)

maybe. maybe not. maybe fuck yourself.

WHEN I TELL YOU TO DUMP A BODY IN THE MAWSH, YOU DUMP HIM... IN THE MAWSH.

ya get yer period yet?

Attached: ratposters.jpg (559x540, 80K)

I'm also the other guy. I guess you could say we're both The Other Guys

The accents in this movie were ridiculous. Do people from that part of America really talk like that?

Yeah. I'm a white guy from the Bronx and I have the same accent

Funny, that doesn't look like a quote from Pain & Gain.

Attached: pg6[1].png (874x495, 531K)

my experience with MA is that most of the native residents had been bought out by rich yuppies and the few left were struggling to maintain very old houses.

Plane & Bane

Attached: 1546778135826.png (770x321, 270K)

vietnam fucking shits

Nice.

If you had an idea about what we do we would not be good at what we do. We would be cunts. You calling us cunts?

Everytime my girlfriend gives me a blowjob I can hear Nicholson saying "suckin' on your cock" in my head.