I'm so sad this happened, why can we just take them all in?

I'm so sad this happened, why can we just take them all in?

Attached: 1561519344848.jpg (750x730, 252K)

Why is the child stuffed in his shirt

Poor kid RIP.

I blame the parents. Improve your own country.

I wish I could care more

kino

>being emotionally manipulated into changing your foreign policy

Attached: 1484318554126.jpg (645x773, 27K)

imagine the smell

This.

What movie is this from?

>FEEL OLD YET?

It's pretty funny when they use this kind of picture to try and make people care about refugees or immigrants and then everyone sees it and continues not giving a shit.

The evidence shows we can and it would boost GDP, see e.g. The Economist

But yeah continue making jokes about dead children to make some political point on a tv board you failure at existence.

idiocracy lol

Why are there cans of bud light next to them?

>Improve your own country.
I get the rationale behind this but what the fuck can you as an individual do in a country as corrupt as Mexico? How are you supposed to deal with the Cartels and shit economy? Bootstraps meme doesn't really work here if you don't have the opportunity to improve your standing to begin with

>Yea Forums

>dude 9/11 sad lets bomb Iraq

kek

honestly these dead beaners should be displayed in salvador or whatever shithole they came from instead of usa.

teachin bitches how to swim

The absolute state of left-wing retards
>inb4 Trumptard
>inb4 conservacuck
>inb4 lolbertarian
>inb4 whatever the fuck you want to call me to make your autistic rage feel justified

that's a good question. dad prob thought the kid would be safer if secured to his back but I bet you that is why they are both dead now. two birds with one stone of stupidity.

Pepsis

We can, if they just go to the nearest embassy for a european country, they can apply for refugee status and temporary citizenship like everyone else, you know, instead of trying to cross the fucking mediterranean in a leaking inflatable raft.

Attached: 1537417351695.png (591x345, 186K)

sick E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) The Simpsons: Season 11, Episode 5 get

exactly

>seething tranny

well the actual solution is for the US to step in and un-fuck it's neighbor but that would be an absolute shitshow.

decent b8

im in YOUR AREA

...even though Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with it

Well they can try to rebel again. Everything I hear about mexico is about either drug cartels or revolutions anyway.

GDP is a false god. That’s just another kid murdered by it’s greedy father.

You can’t have open borders and a welfare state. It’s one or the other.

Why can’t we just shoot them all instead

70 years of trying to unfuck retards in other countries and now we’re just as retarded at home. Mexishits need to fix their garbage heap of a country

Attached: CCC34F31-0C2C-4CE4-AEF5-954F9FE70649.jpg (925x1079, 134K)

Are you feeling uncomfortable? Too bad. You miserable, hypocritical motherfucker, advocating a policy and then you can't stand seeing the results.
Same goes for you, piece of garbage.

If brown people cannot be taught how to curb their population growth, they must be sterilized. If you look at all of Earth and humanity as a nature preserve, any scientist would agree.

>those dirty sand monkeys just kicked us in the shins, lets waste them and take their delicious crude now that we have an excuse
ftfy

Why doesn't the US just fucking take over Mexico? Just conquer it, old school style. Send our own leaders and military down there to dispose of the current leaders and gangs, and straighten shit out.

>it would boost GDP
Nice. Nothing better than when bankers get richer. Ship 'em in!

>Everything I hear about mexico is about either drug cartels or revolutions anyway.
Right so you can't really begrudge the people for wanting to leave. You can begrudge them tho on not assimilating well

Let's bomb Mexico dawg! Nothing can go wrong!

Or none

waste of bullets