What's the next historical event to make an live action adaptation of after Chernobyl?

What's the next historical event to make an live action adaptation of after Chernobyl?

For me, it's the Rodney King riots or Enron bankruptcy

Attached: 1559478667291.jpg (778x701, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xExzwSc4_eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe there’s a film called “Gook” about the riots

ENRON ALREADY HAS A DOCUMENTARY WHICH PRETTY MUCH STARTED A DOC RENAISSANCE

EVERYTHING ALEX GIBNEY DOES IS HIGH QUALITY

The Great Depression. I want to see jew bankers throwing themselves off buildings.

Is there? I'm not looking for a documentary but for a dramatized tv series

The Siege of Leningrad. I don't think anybody did it justice yet.

Attached: bodies.jpg (1024x777, 339K)

Trail of Tears deserves a proper dramatization

I hope for Fukushima. They can cast Chinese-American actors and the characters should speak like cowboys.

The Battle of Jutland.

>the greatest warmachines of all time
>people expecting slugfest kino not seen since Actium
>incompetence and horrible design flaws everywhere

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH OUR BLOODY SHIPS TODAY

Attached: Carousel_Jutland_02.jpg (980x447, 158K)

The 1991 Moscow KGB coup.

CHERNOBYL IS BABBY STUFF

IF YOU REALLY WANNA THROW SHADE ON RUSSIA DO THE MOSCOW THEATER ONE WHERE THEY GASSED THE CIVILIANS

ALSO INCLUDE THE CONSPIRACY STUFF ABOUT FALSE FLAGGING CHECHNYA AND POLITKOVSKAYA INVESTIGATING IT AND BEING KILLED FOR IT ON PUTINS BIRTHDAY

Chianemen square

Attached: G-zYTh-e2XyfywQr83A4vHJhx_ibM5sgIzORRrT1lkQ.png (1306x5702, 241K)

Imagine the butthurt

Brad Pitt got blacklisted from blockbusters for a decade just for 7 years in tiber

This thread is gonna full up with 'history buffs'

Yawn

Stop picking meme history happenings the jews wrote

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26-21-31-01-1.png (720x518, 96K)

these don't really work as a character drama from different perspectives with some overreaching arc

it's been done too many times already

that would fit better in a movie, I guess you could make it work somehow but I don't see how

good choice

The Nazino affair would be better.

>The Nazino affair was the mass deportation of 6,000 people to Nazino Island in the Soviet Union in May 1933. The deportees, mostly political prisoners and petty criminals, were forcibly sent to the small, isolated island in Western Siberia, located 540 kilometers (340 mi) northwest of Tomsk, to construct a "special settlement". They were abandoned with only flour for food, and little in the way of tools, clothing, or shelter, and those who attempted to leave were killed by armed guards. The conditions of the island led to widespread disease, abuse of power, violence, and cannibalism. Within thirteen weeks, over 4,000 of the deportees related to Nazino Island had died or disappeared, and a majority of the survivors were in ill health.

>stop liking things I don't like
yikes I bet you are fun at parties

Can't do that because normies would think it has something to do with Nazis.They would stop watching after seeing that it doesn't.

The Cuban Missile Crisis would be cool.

Attached: blockade-newspaper.jpg (800x657, 124K)

All I want is a proper euhemerization of the Greek gods, complete with exciting Masetto-and-Zerlina-tier Aphrodie raunch.

It has been done but it is not factually accurate.

Attached: MV5BZDM5NzBkZWMtZDY2Ny00OGMxLTgzMDUtZDZkNzRhM2M5MDIxL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1 (1009x1500, 195K)

Napoleon invasion of Russia. Though that is probably closer to The Terror.

OP: asks for historical drama ideas
Yea Forums:
>dude battles lmao
>dude people starving lmao

the most basic board

Attached: 5330.jpg (141x150, 19K)

fine nigger. here's something for women to enjoy.

Attached: uss cuckterprise.png (875x405, 418K)

9/11

Attached: images(6).jpg (248x204, 6K)

SEETHING brainlet zoomer

The dulce wars

I recently watched The Gate Of Heavenly Peace and thought it would work really well in a short dramatised series

>waaaah spoonfeed me obscure historical events
you are the worst type of person

why would you care if no one knows and kid thinks of you as your father? he's going to have your name, share your values and will take care of you when you're old man.

anything else is just some stupid animalist urge

you sure showed me be giving me incidents that have nothing interesting about them except for explosions and people dying

too soon

>the most deaths in pretty much any single battle
>fucking 2 million
It’s a crime that there hasn’t been a modern film for this

If they did one about Rodney king they Would have to show how much if a price of shit he was and we can't have that.

Make one about the tienamen square and the riots leading up to it (Chinese pissed off that African commies getting preferential treatment over native Chinese) gee sounds familiar?

why don't you suggest something you lazy fuck? do you expect random anons to spend tens of minutes browsing wikipedia for you?

The Greek revolution just has so many memeable personalities and events

The attack on the USS Liberty.

They would stop once they realized it was critical of communists.

There's literally nothing else that happened through human history

just leave and hide this thread if you can't contribute. You just went here to get mad

WE had this thread earlier you dumb fuck. As usual you faggots are late to everything and your threads are shit psued faggotry. Hang yourself

Fine, the Münster Rebellion. A cool historical tale and the women are still irrelevant, which is what you took issue with battles in the first place.

dyatlov pass incident my nigga

sheer projection user, you are crazy

Based and the super 8s deem it so

Have some ass

Attached: 1561169960037.jpg (1069x1059, 560K)

Too political as it shows mudshit for the violent animals they are. It would be fucking kino though
>Dat Gas
>Summary executions of unconscious terrorists
>Doctors not knowing what to treat civilians for
>Spetznaz just running and gunning in general

Rules for new entries:

>can't be a millitary engagement of any sorts
>has to be able to support atleast three full arcs from distinct perspectives
>must send a general message that is relatable to present day audience

there, let's have a quality thread from now

waaah

>waaaaah where are da women waaaaaaaaaah battles have too many white men waaaaaah

Attached: 1374169488589.gif (650x422, 32K)

the absolute timing

New Orleans, hurricane Katrina. General inadequacy, loss of life, rioting, looting, killing. Would be kino.

Wanted to say Kursk, but there is a movie about to be released:
youtube.com/watch?v=xExzwSc4_eQ

Challenger disaster: people were still alive when the solid rocket boosters exploded, want to see the shot from the cabin when they hit the water.

GULag: so many stories to tell: 3 prisoners escaped and at some point without any food and water they decided to kill one and drink his blood, but once they did it, the blood coagulated instantly.

>the blood coagulated instantly.
proofs?

what the fuck happened to this board, it wasn't like this. 2016 election was the worst thing to happen to this site. hiro should've just rangebanned all ips that haven't posted at that point, now we are overrun with mongrels enjoying their new secret club

Attached: 1533869482277.png (373x362, 313K)

Attached: CCDC02DD-8E80-4409-BF03-C98407BCDDC9.png (420x420, 108K)

>why won't these anons play by my autistic ruleset?
Someone had a lonely childhood.

Alright, Nigger.
Give me a political drama about Pericles golden century.
Themes include the hardships of democracy and imperialism.

Kursk looks good. Thanks for showing this to me.

>battles BAD, rich women sitting around a table and sipping tea while gossiping in the 19th Century GOOD

The Alexiad.

I don't agree with armyboner underages either but the way you act makes you sound so fucking painful fake

Attached: Escapes - Morale and Mechanics.png (759x899, 339K)

Eyjafjallajökull

Very Pathologic.
But: proofs?

You can't handle the truth!

Proofs in GULag Archipelago, there should be footnote to the source. But what I know for sure is that when 3 escaped in most cases 2 of them conspired to use the third as a "canned food".

One of the biggest nonstop curb your enthusiasm battles of all time