ELLO FATHA!!!

>ELLO FATHA!!!

Attached: 1549200617719.png (295x331, 147K)

This movie has the strangest blend of campiness and serious tones I've ever seen, though the whole Graveyard sequence is kino.

Goblet of Fire is underrated, even with everything that the movie cut out from the book.

Attached: hello father.jpg (501x312, 10K)

BARRRRRRTTTTTTTYYYY CRRRRROOOUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

..................... JOONIOR!

Attached: 1551956683819.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

YU FUCKIN' WUT MATE? ALE 'AVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF ME CLASS IN BANGUN YER MUM'S PUSSY, WE'LL TAKE THE LOT, SLAG

Attached: slagbreaker.jpg (700x788, 35K)

oooOoooOohh

>even with everything that the movie cut out from the book.
Like? I barely remember book, last time i've read it like 15 years ago

GoF is one of the ones I can rewatch easily. That or the first 2.

bitch.

David Tennant is a dreadful actor

If they didn't turn everything into a ridiculously long action scene they would have had room. Goblet of Fire features almost no magic, which is amazing since it's supposed to be a competition of who is the best wizard. The films in general make Harry look like a total retard, and even with 4 years of schooling he barely knows any charms, potions or spells.

sorry

in hindsight, i'm actually sorry user.
you were just behind the trolly line in the wrong palce, wrong time

Attached: mfwnoanal.png (640x445, 231K)

sike. you can go frick off.

the Israeli beaknose oooooo

Attached: 1559645640658.png (128x128, 25K)

OY'LL 'AV THE FOCKIN' LOT MATE

Keked and checked

Attached: 1536436888420.jpg (600x715, 36K)

Attached: HELLO FATHER.webm (960x399, 623K)

the gene simmons esque lip thing always disturbed me

ELLO FATHA! LOOK HOW ABSOLUTELY CRAZY I AM! AND 12 YEARS OF AZKABAN IS GONNA MAKE ME EVEN WACKIER!

BUT WHEN I'M DISGUISED AS SOMEONE WHOSE MANNERISMS I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOR A WHOLE YEAR AROUND THE MOST POWERFUL AND SHARPEST WIZARDS IN THE COUNTRY INCLUDING MEMBERS OF A SECRET ORDER THAT HAVE TRICKED THE DARK LORD HIMSELF I'LL ACT COMPLETELY SANE WITH NO SLIP UPS! THEY'LL NEVER SUSPECT ME UNTIL THE LAST SECOND! IT'LL BE LIKE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS THAT CAN'T PLAUSIBLY BE THE SAME PERSON BASED ON WHAT WE SEE IN THE STORY BUT CLUES AND CONSISTENT CHARACTERIZATION DON'T MATTER IN A MYSTERY FATHA ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE FINAL TWEEST NO MATTER HOW RIDICULOUS OR IMPLAUSIBLE IT MIGHT BE THE TWEEST FATHA THE TWEESTTTTTTT!!!!

Attached: tumblr_lvvvjfrcjt1qi3apw.gif (350x224, 499K)

KISS ME DAD

FATHHHHHHHEEEEEEEERRR

Attached: FAAAATTTHHHHHEERR.jpg (436x354, 20K)

Damn, has anyone ever been btfo this hard in a Yea Forums thread before?

>IT'LL BE LIKE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS THAT CAN'T PLAUSIBLY BE THE SAME PERSON BASED ON WHAT WE SEE IN THE STORY
literally my biggest complain, we didn't get to meet the real teacher

dude i'd really appreciate it if you'd not mention this experience around me. it was traumatic and you're being pretty insensitive, bud

1. He did know him, both of them were at the trial.
2. Barty Crouch Sr did recognise his little tongue tell thing, at least in the film
3. Clues don't matter? Yet we see them throughout the film, the polyjuice ingredients going missing, polyjuice in the drains being mentioned by the slutty ghost

For the viewer at least, it's plainly obvious that there is a character disguised as another one. And it's plenty plausible that he actually knows and is acting like Mad Eye.

The teachers should have realised though. That is pretty retarded. And what was the thing that tipped them off in the end? Only that Harry suddenly went missing lmao

I think the the fact that moodys portkey led harry to voldemort might have been a big hint lol

ELLO DULLEST FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF MOVIE FRANCHISES!!! Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: deh dullest franchise.jpg (415x739, 69K)

Yeah but they STILL didn't act even then. Harry teleports in with a dead body and the cup and they just let the ceremony continue and everything and do a big speech. Face it - until Harry was whisked away the teachers had no fucking clue who had done it. And that is the most retarded thing about GoF