What was your favorite part of Endgame? For me it was Pepper's entrance and reveal

What was your favorite part of Endgame? For me it was Pepper's entrance and reveal.

Attached: Pepper-Potts-Rescue.png (329x329, 146K)

my favorite part was still not having seen it
I dab on disney's revenue

what was her superhero name
Iron Slut?

ITS IRON MA'AM

I actually appreciated the way they used the time travel mechanic to revisit the series as an homage of sorts. Not a bad way to do it, honestly.

Black widow self owning because she was a spinster was hilarious too

I don't watch capeshit.

Ironing board

Iron Wall

Iron my shirts bitch lol

When the chick platoon deployed their tactical estrogen reinforced quips at the end of the flick.

>Literally triggered my sammich request gland. Many Dagwoods were sacrificed. . .

iron goop

Stolen joke

This might be the worst shot. Why the fuck does she open up her mask?

Attached: HulkDABSonhaters.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Iron Ick XD

she doesnt even look like a woman here

starting to think that stupid schizo guy about all hollywood women being a tranny is true

Attached: 1554188102228.png (112x112, 44K)

I could've finish Ragnarok or Infinity War. How did people watch this shit?

Literally no one cared in my theater.

And from what I remember, the movie didnt even properly build it up as a notable moment

Her gigantic fucking protruding nipples in the funeral scene seemed a little out of place.

antman and wasp being reunited or thor killing thanos

it was a cute little moment imo, hard to hype up when tons of other shit is happening

Wahmen trying to act cool and badass is so cringy holy Shit

Attached: 1535497776419.gif (250x141, 983K)

fefemale

Attached: You manilaughs.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

10/10 user

Attached: 1560777788255.jpg (480x336, 25K)

Seriously though.

Its Rescue

I liked the Battle for New York sequence. They used a premise that doesn't normally fit in these films (but works for Ant Man) and made it a mini-heist. It was fun seeing the characters out of their comfort zone. Cap pretending to be a hydra agent, Hulk bartering and pleading for the Time Stone.

Me too except that I watched the crappy screener and skipped through it. i was planning to watch in cinema but hearsay was bad and I'm glad I didn't. i don't support feminism and the gay agenda, and if you have a spine, you should too

Captain America using MJOLNR was the best part

Captain American summoning Mjolnir

100% legitimate 'Better than sex" moment

Attached: 1vcwxr.jpg (539x839, 26K)

Iron Ceiling

SW vs Thanos was pretty God tier.

It was a great way for the three characters to get closure to their character arcs, Tony with his Dad, Thor with his Mum, and Steve with Peggy.

it's in the filename you dumbdumb

Tony hugging Spidey.
God I wish I could squeeze his tiny taught body.

Iron Stick

absolutely. I think the knee-jerk reaction to a time travel mechanic in a movie is "not this shit again," but having them hand-wave the seriousness factor and instead using it as a storytelling device focusing on character relationships was refreshing. It's honestly a lot more self-aware in a positive way then I expected from a marvel movie.

Also, did anyone else feel like the really took a piss out of Antman? dude couldn't catch a break the entire movie.

Lol good thing that did huh?

Samefag

filename

Attached: kysmoron.jpg (342x236, 16K)

What was Pepper even DOING there? Who is watching their kid? Sure they stopped Thanos, but what if both Tony AND her were killed in the process? Did she think about that? Does she want her child to grow up with no parents and alone?

Inspect element lmao

Attached: lololol.gif (240x192, 1.78M)

Ye they are going bankrupt now huh?

lmao just turn your brain off brah

Cringe

>don't join
>thanos win and everyone dies
yeah she's retarded lmao

based