Marvel Phase 4 and Beyond Leak

*Black Widow is the beginning of a trilogy. Scarlett will only appear in Black Widow 1 since it's a prequel to set up Florence Pugh's Black Widow. Black Widow 2 is set for sometime in 2024.

*Eternals features Ego and Billy Zane as Kronos. Star Lord appears in a small role as a child who actually used his celestial powers before, but didn't remember it in Vol.2.

*Shang Chi is played by Ludi Lin. Constance Wu plays the gay character everyone at Marvel is talking about

*Guardians Vol.3 will feature a MASSIVE amount of characters. Thor, Captain Marvel, The Skrulls, Eternals, Nova, Beta Ray Bill, Adam Warlock help the Guardians destroy the High Evolutionary (played by Mark Hamill).

*Doctor Strange 2 is set in 2017, with Mordo being the villain. Clea dates Palmer and the film sets up a Stand alone Women team up movie with Clea, Palmer (As night nurse), and the ancient one for Phase 5

*Spider Man has 7 more films in his series. The villains will range from being well known to only in 1 comic. Expect A List actors to play the villains. Adrian Brody plays Osborne with Asa Butterfeild playing Harry.

*No Ant Man 3 till Phase 5

*Fantastic Four comes out in 2023 directed by Brad Bird. X-men will drop the name and be retitled "X-Phase", with Scarlett Witch being the leader.

*Fiege is gonna step down in 2021, Victoria Alonso will replace him as president of Marvel Studios

*Phase 4 lasts from 2020-2023 while Phase 5 lasts from 2024-2026

Attached: Marvel-Logo.png (200x91, 6K)

How are they gonna cap off phase 4? What Will the Avengers movie be?

Soon

Attached: marvel-galactus.jpg (1200x600, 334K)

Believable until Guardians, then just more and more horse shit

>Spider Man has 7 more films in his series
Will any be as good as pic related?

Attached: Spider-Man_PS4_Selfie_Photo_Mode_LEGAL.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

wake me up when i give a fuck

punk ass motherfuckin bullshit cut it out

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

OP is lying btw.
Neither Adrian Brody or Asa are being considered for Osborne or Harry. Some fake Twitter account posted that; Doctor Strange 2 will have Nightmare as the main villain, Mordo is his subordinate. All of that shit are things everybody knows.

Btw, Reeves is being considered as Druig for the Eternals, also:
Secret Invasion is STILL ON THE TABLE, but different from what you know. I would compare it to Civil War, not in scale, but in tone and plot.

ant-man 3 is coming real soon u damn fool

fuck is x-phase get that bullshit outta here and scarlett witch is not going to be the fuckin leader

asa butterfield is pose to be playing wiccan in the young avengers movie

[Takes notes furiously]

>Fiege is gonna step down in 2021
lol, he won't unless the mouse is making him.

>X-men renamed X-phase
>Victoria Alonso taking charge
I really hope you are not right.
She is the one who said that the X-men name was outdated and sexist.

No teenage Muslim, Mr.Fantastic rip off, SJW solo film ?

Attached: fd46694a655b73fa4446832b5937667e.jpg (600x910, 110K)

Victoria Alonso....like related to Axel Alonso, the ruiner?

Michael Korvac will be introduced as the main antagonist if Phase 4. He will be introduced in Captain Marvel 2 and will go insane despite Carol's efforts to be his ally. He will be stronger than Captain Marvel and will be defeated by the entire Avengers team up.

>X-men will drop the name and be retitled "X-Phase"
They've gone too far.

>Billy Zane as Kronos
I thought Disney hated him? I miss his voice.

Mindy Kallig is trying to get Ms Marvel in the roster however not much info on that one

Here is phase 4 and beyond.

Attached: phaseSJW.jpg (1023x767, 328K)

Wont even be as good as pic related

Attached: Spider-man 3 wallpaper.jpg (640x400, 121K)

Morgan Stark will be Ironheart however the actress, Lexi Rabe has been getting a lot of hate from marvel fans for it. Miles Morales is still a young child in the MCU storyline and Peter will be a mentor figure to him like Tony was to Peter. Donald Glover might reprise his role as Aaron Morales, Miles' uncle however that is yet to be confirmed. All the female Avengers are being set up to be in a team up movie titled "A-Force". Title might change

>all those prequels and callbacks to previous shit
mcu entering zombie mode

It is more of a tribute than a call back. Marvel wants to pay it's respects to all the actors that helped spark hope in a generation

I want you to kill yourself for such bait and kill yourself twice if you are serious

This "leak" is speculation based on something a Marvel exec said in passing.

it's Yea Forums, of course he's lying

based

Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant in the MCU, WandaVision series seems to be going the mystical route. X-Fags only want her to be used as a plot device then put on a bus. Their masks would slip as they would be furious if SW got to lead instead of Storm or Cyclops.

>Scarlet Witch wasn't a mutant in the MCU
they changed that in a random enciclopedia and now Pietro and she are mutants

source ?

>*No Ant Man 3 till Phase 5
Wake me up until then

Attached: 1557898069408.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

I can't disclose my source

Infinity War was the perfect ending for the MCU.

>X-men will drop the name and be retitled "X-Phase"
I wonder why...
>Fiege is gonna step down in 2021, Victoria Alonso will replace him as president of Marvel Studios
Oh god...

Another purple villain? Come up with something original

Holy fuck that retarded timeline.