Eternal /got/ general

6 year old memes edition

old bread and wine

Attached: radmure at party.jpg (1180x1204, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TgiTB2NFvAM
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4
youtube.com/watch?v=T-_4zjJcGbs
youtu.be/QOO6wJy1Ivo?t=232
youtube.com/watch?v=2y6MJX_lJPk
youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

essential /got/ fighter core kino

Attached: 1561510461794.jpg (2188x1194, 673K)

HEY NIECE
I HAD SEX
YA DUMB CUNT

Attached: had sex.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Stop me before it's too late, /got/

Attached: 1544192409644.png (275x441, 143K)

Radmure thread?

Attached: 1369448662025.jpg (556x359, 92K)

>
>

Attached: 1555689418823.png (800x857, 720K)

aaaggghhh....

Attached: aaaggghhh (4).webm (1030x720, 742K)

Why did they have to turn him into comic relief bros. Was Bronn the quiplord and le cock tits and wine dwarf not enough?

>reins of castamere
>not bear of the maiden kino
youtu.be/TgiTB2NFvAM

They respect a nigga or die a bitch

Attached: 1559041692472.jpg (333x335, 30K)

Fuck off, even book Edmure is a pathetic piece of shit. He's a Lannister puppet now with a Frey wife who 100% knew about the Red Wedding (was crying during the bedding) and his mongrel child.

I fucking hope Lady Stoneheart goes out of the way and burns Roslin and her baby alive.

It was for barely 90 seconds in a an episode with the 2nd lowest number of words and dialogue in the shows history ever. The fact that they brought him back at all is astonishing, and his scene wasnt even particularly funny either, astounding, truely.

Attached: YOU SHAGGED HER.jpg (629x679, 140K)

Why does everyone clown on Radmure for missing the funeral pyre shots?
Fuck D&D for turning him into a meme character

>even book Edmure is a pathetic piece of shit.
He's actually better in the books, but yeah his wife was crying during the Wedding itself. Can't trust a fucking Frey.

Attached: 1555625697202.png (618x410, 407K)

Who here /stonemill/?

The stupid fuck missed three times when firing a flaming arrow into his father's funeral pyre. He was comic relief from the start.

>(4)
Post 1-3 at the very least, your King commands it.

Attached: 1503357788085.jpg (591x559, 690K)

>book Edmure is a pathetic piece of shit
Disgustingly wrong.
It wasn't just that, they made him comic relief back in season 3 as well.
Exactly. See above.

I think everyone underestimates Brienne

She DID beat Loras in a fair duel and a weakened 2 hand Jaime, plus she possesses the strength to cut through a sword 1 handed

>Longclaw is a sword that's in-between a Longsword and a Greatsword
>It's a Bastardsword.
>Wielded by a Bastard.

BRAVO TOLKEIN.

THE SHARIF DON'T LIKE IT
ROCK THE CASBaaaggghhhh...
ROCK THE CASBaaaggghhhh...

Attached: aaaggghhh (1).png (590x559, 480K)

>she possesses the strength to cut through a sword 1 handed
Yes but everyone we've seen with a Valyrian steel sword can do similar feats.

Atleast in the show her beating a weakened fever infection ridden Hound puts a huge asterisk on that fight. Jaime hadn't held a sword for a year in the show along with being a malnourished Auschwitz prisoner from the lack of food.

>"It must happen," said Catelyn, though not gladly. "I have no more wish to suffer Walder Frey's insults and complaints than you do, Brother, but I see little choice here. Without this wedding, Robb's cause is lost. Edmure, we must accept."
>"We must accept?" he echoed peevishly. "I don't see you offering to become the ninth Lady Frey, Cat."
>"The eighth Lady Frey is still alive and well, so far as I know," she replied. Thankfully. Otherwise it might well have come to that, knowing Lord Walder.
This would've been kino. The next 5 Catelyn chapters would just be her sucking Walder Freys shriveled ancient cock. Just imagine the grrm style descriptions, it'd be better meme material than FAT PINK MAST.

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

He was sad about his father death, fuck off

Yea the Hound wasnt anywhere close to 100% when he fought her. He likely would have easily defeated her. Same with Jamie, he wasnt at 100% either.

In her defense, she DID just walk up a mountain and went almost straight to fighting instead of resting beforehand, and walking uo a mountain wont out you at 100% either

>Wielded by a Bastard.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Also, Jonerys baby.

Attached: 1561318274378.jpg (640x953, 131K)

*Traitors Bastid

Nuncle...

Attached: uncle-please-sit.jpg (1500x1000, 120K)

My queen

Attached: Image12.png (3000x1997, 3.43M)

>Why does this Bolton-Lannister whore presume to command her elder and better?

Attached: 1561530642725.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

>Bolton-Lannister whore
>defeats the Boltons, Lannisters and the Targaryens single-handedly
Go back to your cage, uncle. The future is female.

Attached: game-of-thrones%204.37.24%20PM.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

>Lady Sansa, last I checked It was me and Theon who rescued you from the Boltons, and not only that, you broke a Sacred Oath made under a wierwood tree, which means your opinion is invalid, now, Lord Edmure, please repeat what you were saying?

Attached: 1560964902646.jpg (1440x960, 127K)

>>defeats the Boltons
Yeah, nah. Theon saved her stupid ass. She’s never done anything by herself, she’s completely dependent on other people for help.
I like Sansa but her character after le rape is just shitty pseudo feminist writing. She was raped and it allegedly was traumatic, but then it was completely forgotten about it and she recovered completely after vengefully killing Ramsay. The entire point of that scene and all of her other “abuses” were just to show how stronk wymin can be against men. Gurl power! Long may she reign!

>Implying Robb didn't deserve it
>Implying Cat didn't deserve it for being a retard and fucking over Robb every chance she got
All of this fuckery could have been avoided, at least Edmure was man enough to actually step up and fuck some Frey bitch in an effort to save his retarded nephew's gay kingdom, which was effectively lost to squid niggers anyway.

where does bronn rank?

Anyone know the name of this song? The melody is like The Night King but there's a kid singing vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=k1frgt0D_f4

This. Not sure about Cat deserving to die, but she was a lame character anyway.
>muh children. SOB
Robb was a fucking retarded piece of shit and a complete failure of a leader. Opting out of marrying the Frey girl along with a bunch of other stupid things he did is enough to prove he pretty much was doomed from the start. He was an arrogant, pompous fuck who couldn’t into leadership and tact/strategy.

since it's already proven a thousand times that D&D basically fucked up every single character the fat man created, the question is this:

who did they ruin the least?

I'd say ned stark, since they simply just had no time for that. bobby baratheon was quite on spot too although mark addy is a manlet unlike the gigachad bobby is supposed to be

Attached: 1560640160152.png (1200x1200, 740K)

Let's be honest and say that the Lannisters got away with a bunch of shit just because in The War Of The Five Kings. Renly bailed them out. A shadowbaby bailed them out. The Tyrells bailed them out. Jeyne Westerling and MUH HONOR bailed them out.

Well that scene was funny and then they leaned in on it. But Edmure being comic relief is the last of my issues with the show

tywin behaved quite similarly as the character in the book

Attached: ty.jpg (480x300, 38K)

>I'd say ned stark, since they simply just had no time for that.
They ruined Ned retroactively by turning Jon into "Ned 2.0," despite Jon doing everything Ned wouldn't do in season 8.

Do you think the Lady Stoneheart plot had potential and could’ve made Cat into a somewhat compelling character if it was adapted into the show?

So let's say you're the one writing ASOIAF, how the fuck do you intertwine the political/feudal drama with the Other big scale fantasy threat in a way that feels organic? You can't solve the conflicts in one overarching storyline and then move on to the other, you have to connect them somehow. How do you do it?

Attached: 52d748ca904be2511c9b787cdfeff8e8f4f614cccec8825da724974fc9396b191e146f8e19826087_rw_1920.jpg (1314x1500, 619K)

He was more destructive in the books. In the show he’s just a stern patriarch figure.

Please dilate.

book edmure is a chad and a real human bean who gets drunk and has a breakdown about not being there when his father died

Attached: Colin_BoyerETully.png (529x438, 186K)

No, fuck lady stoneheart. Hardcore bookfags can be vindicated about young griff because of the show's ending but lady stoneheart was always dumb

Black Fish bros, when will our time come?

what's wrong with the way gurm does it

this, everyone hates the obese man for NOT writing more stuff, nobody has anything against what he has already written. he is disgusting and irritating but based fat man

Have Arya kill all the Others

You don’t. Gurm created the Others as a generic ancient ebil threat to create unnecessary conflict and battles in the story and between the characters. It’s actually a boring as fuck trope. The characters who’ve seen the Others just constantly argue about whether they’re real or not.
>I’ve seen the Others. They want to destroy us all!!
>Heh. Nonsense, boy. The Others are a children’s tale. One of the smallfolk stories.
>So what actually is the Others motive and what is the purpose of them being in the story?
>Nah fuck that let’s just fight to the death against some unknown irrelevant force that we try to force into being organic and interesting

>nobody has anything against what he has already written
Fat pink mast

I don't understand what George's point is. The Others are climate change. The dragons are weapons of mass destruction. Daenerys stops her conquest of Westeros to fight The Others at The Neck with her WMDs. She then goes crazy and becomes a worse threat than The Others ever were.

Jon gets punched in the dick again somewhere through all of this.

grrm hasn't written any of that, the books end with dany sharting

Others were never interesting and I would be 100% okay with them dying quickly like in the show so we could get back to the actually compelling stuff

exactly how are the others a generic ebil threat when literally nobody knows anything about them at this point other that they are some mysterious ice ayy lmaos?

The point is that themes are for 8th grade book reports. The whole premise of ASOIAF is basically just let's take real world stuff and make it more epic so it's entertaining and cool. Any message is incidental

>exactly how are the others a generic ebil threat when literally nobody knows anything about them at this point other that they are some mysterious ice ayy lmaos?

Because fat boy gave his notes to D&D and that's what they ran with. Fat boy and his slightly-thinner fan boys can cry "uhhh uhhh that's not the REAL ending", but it pretty obviously was the "real" ending.

You literally just explained why they’re generic. We have no knowledge of their motives, their purpose, or what they actually add to the story thematically. They’re completely boring and pointless. It’s just a forced trope to GRRM’s story to create contrived fantasy. He could’ve done so much better than this. It’s Harry Potter tier.

>I was cucked twice, so only my self-insert deserves a happy romantic ending!

Attached: 1561315428953.png (549x398, 327K)

*ahem*

Arya will kill the Night's King in the books

literally only thing that is canon is what is grrm has written on paper and published. no tv series nor any interview or explanation is canon

also tv series others have been different from book others already when D&D still tried to adapt the books, so gtfo with the show's white walkers are same as book others lies

Attached: 1561320121923.png (540x504, 359K)

>inelegant way
Do it like it was done in the show. I don't think any writer can salvage this given that it's both conflicts are dissonant from each other, but it's the path of least resistance and will get the story moving fast enough for GRRM to finish the book.

>subverting expectations
The WW threat actually never comes: they are stuck beyond the wall or the forces that arrive are minimal in number and effectively dispatched by Ser Twenty of House Goodmen. Ultimately it's a story of alarmist threats that never come to pass. GRRM believes in climate change so this would be against his ideals.

>intertwining
Battle for the throne and Westeros at the same time. Very tangled and complex but perhaps more satisfying and logical. Could be something like Jon/North facing off a portion of the WW army but KL, under siege by Dany vs fAegon, get flanked by a secondary army raiding gaining numbers by attacking cities outside of Winterfell. Honestly could go many different ways but we would never see the books if GRRM is already struggling as is.

>epilogue threat
TWOW and ADOS are about the battle for the Iron Throne. The twist ending though is that the White Walkers break the wall and that's the end of ASOIAF.

>not knowing the bad guy's motives makes him generic
wtf how is that making sense? all the bad guys have their motives clearly said out loud like le I must rule the world or some shit

>no tv series nor any interview or explanation is canon
So everybody who met GRRM and was told what his intentions were is lying?

all the generic bad guys***

C O P E

Though I must celebrate fat boy, by not ending the books he's shielded himself from any criticism about the show's ending
>*chuckles fatly to self* "Mayhaps that's the ending of the two Davids, but my ending is another matting entirely" *shovels another lobster down his gullet*

Attached: 4b501a9d-283b-4c21-8739-421d5e13f30c-getty-511965976.jpg (970x546, 83K)

maybe, maybe not
canon is what is in the published books, just like in the bible canon is what is written there not what your local priest might tell you

under the classic meme tier system they fall under meh tier

Attached: Villains.jpg (864x1117, 342K)

If you met GRRM, what would you say to him or ask him? Aside from “FINISH THE BOOKS YOU FAT DISGUSTING FOOK”

Theon!

Attached: 1555958153657.jpg (1301x1077, 571K)

one subjective opinion
the others are kino

Just don’t get emotionally attached to Daenerys Targaryen and you’ll be fine bro.

Attached: 515A1354-F69F-40B8-AC67-48C6658CDC26.png (1680x1358, 2.77M)

>maybe
It's not a "maybe" situation. You are in denial about George's shit ending. Are the the people in the show engaged in a conspiracy to lie to everybody about GRRM's ending? Yes or no?

Why didn't Bran just tell Theon that he foresaw Arya killing the Night King?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

The purpose of the honor arc is to show that altering timelines is dangerous.

*hodor

we dont know how the books end because they are not released. and even if the endgame is same the destination there is 180 degrees different. doesn't matter if 2 pages will turn out to be the same as season 8ep6 when 3000 pages are different and less idiotic
>inb4 more cope and denial
this story has never been about how it ends or who wins the game of thrones. only retards care about only how it all ends. its about how it gets there

Like Tyrion, Sansa, Arya and Bran, Davos, Brienne, Bronn, Sam, Ghost, and you'll get a good ending.

Davos Seanigga ain't a hood nigga, but reminded me o' my duty when all I could think of wuz mah bitches and hos.
I was trying to run the hood to save the hood, when I shudda been finna trynna save the hood to run the hood.

>tfw want to rewatch got
>can't because I know know it's all about nothing

Why did they dumb down Tyrion? Darth Tyrion in the books is great.

cercei is not a villain tho, she is just a woman who thinks she is smarter than she really is

So everybody from the show, who interacted with George, is engaged in a conspiracy? You. Are. In. Denial.

Thanks lads, you've convinced me to find a better use of 73 hours of my life

Attached: 1559814596625.png (1600x878, 1.8M)

Roose isn’t a “mid tier” villain you fucking idiot. He’s one of the best and most fascinating characters of the series. Little is actually known about him so you can’t really assume what his “nature is” either, and he doesn’t care about his own life surviving. He maybe cares about an heir for his house, but he has no expectations of his house ever surviving or having some great legacy. He actually seems pretty indifferent:

“Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing. If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons. Ramsay will kill them all, of course. That’s for the best. I will not live long enough to see new sons to manhood, and boy lords are the bane of any House. Walda will grieve to see them die, though.”
Roose talking to Theon/Reek in ADWD.

hmm yes it would be quite impractical for them to have signed some kind of document which obliged them not to reveal certain information or criticise their bosses

they dumbed down everything

if you ask any normy why the like GoT, they will answer you
>omg GoT is the greatest show ever!! you never know when your favourite character is going to die xxddd

that's literally all the show ever was, shocking moments and subverted expectations, HBO's GoT never did intent to tell a story, just cause tweetable emotions to normays

Attached: 205329820-28cae8e1-fd58-4ed9-bb57-03bed5992429.jpg (1170x550, 255K)

Brienne really is the best.

Well she IS set up to take down Littlefinger who IS the actual big bad on the politics department who caused all the shit in Westeros.

>kino
Blow your brains out you pathetic underage newfaggot.

Fair point, while she is definitely evil, I guess she isn't really the "villain" of any PoV's story. Tyrion maybe but I'd say Tywin is more his primary antagonist.
Well I was just going by the definitions provided by the meme template. Do you think he falls into a different category better? Idk I made that image years ago when I had a much fresher memory of everything.

>killed kids
>"You're a good man"
A mummur's jape

Occam's Razor. The basic points of the ending were told to the staff.

Stay in denial.

Martin said there are two big threats coming from outside westeros while everyone is busy policking and warring, the ice from the North, and the fire from the East, which would destroy them all.

Basically Dany was always a villain, just one with good PR and a character POV. She literally got compared to the Others role wise.

Bump

what am I and the other user in denial about? I'm not saying grrm's ending will be different, I'm saying the way story ends up there will be different and that's why it wont be shit.

That's not how occam's razor works.

The simplest explanation is often the correct one. Claiming that there is a conspiracy by dozens/hundreds of staff members to lie about George's ending is not the simplest explanation.
Nobody is denying that SOME of the ending of Game of Thrones is bullshit. Bronn becoming Master of Coin and Lord Paramount of Highgarden is bullshit. Cersei staying in power is bullshit.
>Bran becomes king.
>Daenerys burns down King's Landing.
>Jon kills Daenerys.
>Jon is banished to The Wall.
Those are the basic points.

This. He said that KL and by extension Westeros are so consumed by their petty struggle for power that they fail to see the threats developing in the periphery, the name of the series alludes to those threats. He already had foreshadowed Dany was always meant to be an antagonist for Westeros (not Essos maybe).

reminder that the discussion here has been the following

user 1 says others are generic villains
user 2 disagrees
user 1 turns the discussion into about the show's anding being the same as book ending
user 2 says only books are canon and others are different in the books
user 1 says user 2 is in denial about the books ending being different than show ending
user 2 says he agrees book ending will be same but the destination there will be different
user 1 says cope again

I really don't follow this anymore

basically what I want to say is that I think others are much better and interesting villains in the books. the fact that we know so little about them makes them interesting not generic.

Attached: 1560865250263.jpg (512x422, 29K)

>Daenerys burns down King's Landing.
>Jon kills Daenerys.
>Jon is banished to The Wall.
Only Bran becomes King (and not clarified of where) was confirmed. That said, Dany's dead as a doornail because she's grouped with the Others tacitly as a threat to Westeros.

You can source me in the confirmation of the rest. I wouldn't be too shocked if Aegon ends up in the throne in the end while Bran is King of the North. Considering the War of the Roses parallel if he's a Blackfyre.

Attached: 1559427455796.png (591x559, 787K)

The discussion is between more than 2 people. You can't even get that right.
So, again, the staff is in a conspiracy to lie to the audience. That is your take. Bran's actor said that he becomes King in the end. You are claiming that he is lying, despite the fact that he has spoken to GRRM far more times than you.

these are all me, you've been arguing with me this whole time. the other user joined in later

Why would they be lying? GRRM said he becomes King, but neither in there the actor said "of south or north of the Neck" user. Did you actually read the books? Because King of the North Bran is foreshadowed a lot, he's specifically connected to the Kings of Winter in the books. King Bran is a fact. Of what who knows.

you're 100% right. what's more so, he is all but certain to make minor changes to where even the major characters end up because that's how writing goes. he will do whatever changes he deems necessary to produce a good story.

You cannot cope. There is no qualifying. Bran becomes King in the South. It is not a show invention.

Cope.

Three eyed raven becomes king in the south using bran as a host*

>"[Showrunners] David and Dan told me there were two things George R.R. Martin had planned for Bran,” the actor said, “and that was the Hodor revelation, and that he would be king. So that’s pretty special to be directly involved in something that is part of George’s vision. It was a really nice way to wrap it up.”
This is all what was confirmed. Bran will be king, that's the actual ending for Bran, but you'll note that there's no clarification if it's of Westeros (something the character is not currently connected at all) or the North (something the character has had built up even if subtle). Meanwhile the only main character who knows how to move and survive in Court other than Tyrion is Sansa (not saying she'll be Queen, but considering her character got called "the Elizabeth of York", she'll marry whoever becomes King).

Unless Martin will do a 180 degrees change with their arcs, this is more likely for them. Jon still goes to the Wall and Dany dies. Jon has Val as set up for romantic rebound already.

The three eyed raven doesn't exist in the books, the three eyed crow is just the nickname for the bloodraven, a targ who was the previous big greenseer and Bran's Gandalf, but there's no this collective title. That's a show invention.

literally doesn't matter
the journey there will be different and grrm is a hundred times better writer than D&D

You are still in denial and you need to cope. Bran. Becomes. King. Trying to do mental gymnastics won't save you from George's intentions. Give up. Bran becomes king. D&D didn't sit down with GRRM in 2013 and not have him tell them who becomes King in the south.

You need to cope. Denial will only hurt you.

I agree, I'm saying King Bran didn't have a specific place he rules. Bran was King is super obvious, but he's basically the NORTH (the character) so far. So it'll be weird a 11 years old or younger would become King of Westeros without a regent lording them. The three eyed raven shit isn't the same in the books.

The books is war of the roses plus magic. The war of the roses end with the rise of a forgotten matrilineal bloodline, the Tudors, by marrying with Elizabeth of York. This is how concluded.

>So it'll be weird a 11 years old or younger would become King of Westeros without a regent lording them.
George doesn't know how to end his series. He wants Bran to be King of Westeros. Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean it won't happen. George is not a perfect writer.

>The Battle for Winterfell (canon version)

youtube.com/watch?v=T-_4zjJcGbs

Attached: gt32_preview1.jpg (590x250, 172K)

what was sansa's issue with daenerys as queen? i mean i get she wants northern independence, but it's her or cersei. through jon she can score and alliance that's more beneficial than being in open rebellion against the people that killed your father.
and yeah jon has better claim after tyrion told her but he never wanted it and she never summoned that in the finale so really the "ideal" scenario was never really on the table anyways.

There was no issue and Sansa's scheme makes no logical sense. The North bent the knee to Jon. The bannermen wouldn't raise arms because the Lady of Winterfell is a petty child and wants MUH INDEPENDENCE.

D&D simply made Sansa antagonize Daenerys to make stupid drama. They wanted Sansa to do something in season 8 and they did not know how to write intelligent characters. That's why they dumbed down everybody.

He's like a mix between Bobby B and Stannis. Imagine if he beat Aegon and ended his Cringequest right there.

Attached: Argilac-Durrandon.png (437x571, 447K)

>Ned Stark
>Average

Attached: fXNSuPf.jpg (885x1012, 297K)

who is the elder god tier?

there should just be a show one and a book one. better yet, just a book one.

based

Attached: stannis the amazing.jpg (1912x1069, 881K)

thats ned talking in both frames. ned literally has a ceremonial sword he cant even use properly.

now do the same for pure martial skill, without strength

tssk tssk showfag

>The ending of asoiaf is literally a Lotr copy
>people still saying the ending is fine it'll just be set up better in the books

>prepubescent tree wizard gets crowned king for no apparent reason
I mean yeah it's retarded but I'm not seeing the lotr rip-off
there were definitely a couple of big nods to lotr in the episode (the book, the dock send-off) but they weren't really key aspects of the conclusion

Everyone gets similar conclusions and the story ends similarly, bran was a good king and ruled wisely because reasons, Jon and arya go off into the undying lands and other characters get happy endings, the villains are defeated, muh scouring, magic apparently dying out, it's really the same

ehh when you describe it in terms that general you can make anything sound like a lotr rip off

Either Jaime is too high or Eddard too low. No way they should be 3 places apart if Ned could hold his own for so long against Jaime

A character named Sam writes a book about the history of the events in the series that's how much of a ripoff it is

>bro the Wildlings are just like everyone else
>just let them through
>forget that some clans openly engage in cannibalism
>forget that one of their generals kills dogs daily to put their heads on a spike as her banner
>one race, the first men race bro
Wouldn't it be funny if this fat-fuck's hippie just-let-it-grow-bro writing style is what ends up being the reason he can't finish his books

sure but that was clearly a deliberate "tribute" to lotr, it wasn't a necessary component of the ending

One among a shitload of other Lotr thematic parallels

greatjon isn't dead, he's a captive at the twins. his son, the smalljon was the one who died at the wedding
otherwise, pretty accurate ranking imo

Is she severely devastated here or is she just disgusted at some minor shopping/traveling issue?

this must be bait
it's Ned talking about Barristan in both frames, he himself was never more than average in the books. his older brother Brandon was the chad warrior, not him. frankly, having him go toe to toe with peak Jaime for even 5 minutes in the show was a travesty (it was a cool scene tho)

yeah it was an inconsequential little thing but the show basically reversed the dynamic between ned and his dead bro

It already is why though. He's lost control of the story. It's a very typical thing that happens to any shit writer that can't plan well and isn't used to writing sych a long story. I've experienced it several times in fanfiction where the author just abandoned it or needed to do a rewrite that never came. Fuck you serpentguy

It wasn't sam who wrote the book though

>fanfiction where the author just abandoned
Triggered. Gave me flashbacks to the graveyard of dead stories. Fuck you planefag.

Show Tywin was a retard that knew he had a highborn northern girl as a prisoner and did nothing with her or even bother to find out who she was and in fact gave her advice on how to avoid being discovered as highborn

>it takes two days of dragonflight from King's Landing to Oldtown
What did we think of this?

The saddest thing about this show is they almost saved it in the 11th hour and came so close to a unique and great ending

Attached: 1558477067770.jpg (600x780, 239K)

Not even a danyfag but her ruling with Jon would be a unironically better ending

>then le nazi dany burned westeros to the ground, the end
marginally better than tree wizard king but still pretty shit

If Jon didn't get ruined it would be but he did nothing at all to deserve her wanting to rule with him

And it would have made infinitely more sense that what we got. D&D were just following George's shit outline.

For me, it's Jaehaerys I

Attached: .png (600x695, 365K)

it's not for the funeral pyre (even though that was fucking embarrassing and made me wonder whether radmure was an ironic meme)
the guy was a cringey sadsack during his entire incarceration, just basing this off the show. i lost all respect for him when we saw him bitching to jaime about his state of affairs

Both Dany and the night king are symbolic of westeros' sins coming back to haunt them, of rapture, the way it was executed with Dany was almost genius

>Wtf why isn't he laughing and quipping after being in a dungeon for 2 years??? It better cut back to Bronn and Pod soon, I'm sick of this pathetic guy.

Attached: 1551824771991.jpg (378x378, 28K)

>Dany
>Westeros’ sin coming back to haunt them
What “sin” are you talking about exactly? The killing of a mad ruler who was actively destroying the realm?

>country killed her family and sent her into exile
>had her on the run her whole miserable life
>sent assassins to kill her baby
>she goes back with good will and bends over backwards to prove she's not her father but gets used by lords for their own personal schemes, then they try to get rid of her when she's not needed anymore so they can go back to the usual politics that keep them in power
>finally says fuck this, I'm doing it my way and bringing fire and blood and breaking the system
And then they fucked it up in the last episode

>serpentguy
What did this guy do to you, foo?

>I'm breaking the system and replacing it with the exact same system
ummmm... bravo?

bump

>have a ton of kids
>most turn to be fuckups or dead

this guy has the shittiest luck

She's literally the only character in the series other than maybe littlefinger who sees that feudalism is bad. But it's irrelevant whether or not her reign is actually good or not, jon killing her is like if Thor went for the head in infinity war

He wanted to fuck his sister.

I guess I just fail to see the whole pottery of the situation that you're implying. Yeah feudalism bad, now how is Dany nuking the people who are oppressed by feudalism a poetic reckoning for Westeros?

Jaime slow played Ned and overestimated him.

Burning down king's landing sends a message to all the lords that she's merciless and they stand no chance of winning against her by playing to her mercy, no one would be willing to fight her, which gives her enough power to make reforms, or she's just angry at the whole continent and wants to slaughter everyone, either way Westeros needs a rapture, you don't build up a fictional nihilistic Sodom hellworld then give it a fucking lotr happy ending

>nihilistic Sodom hellworld
But that's not what it is?

KL is literally the westerosi Sodoma/Gomorrah

What exactly did the peasants living there do to deserve being burned alive?

Gregor clegane and Ramsay bolton are in positions of power in westeros and it's tolerated, throughout the series there's endless war, babies get killed, torturing of all kinds, good people get broken down, tortured, killed, or have downfalls, people are starving, too busy fighting over power to ignore real existential threats, as a setting it's totally nihilistic, which makes it repulsive to people to just assume everything is gonna turn out fine cause bran is king now. There's very little good in the setting

>burning babies and children in the streets
>when the city just fucking surrendered
It was a pure sandnigger move, don't deny it.

>canibalism
>rape
>degeneracy

The surrender was the missandei beheading user. Bells don't mean surrender, never ave

everyone in king's landing is a cannibal rapist?

90%

>includes books
>no Mance Rayder
Absolute pleb

Did the tens of millions across westeros deserve famine disease and death just because of some drama between lannister and stark lords?

No, and?

>100% knew about the Red Wedding (was crying during the bedding)

That was Roslin you illiterate mong

>with a Frey who
I think you missed the connection there

The thing is the show is hypocritical with the anti-war message, they totally left out AFFC which showed the effect of the war everyone was cheering on in the first seasons, D&D pretty much ignore the commonfolk perspective entirely until Dany kills them

In the context of the scene where everyone in the fucking city, from soldiers to civilians, is shouting "ring the bells" of course it fucking means surrender. To claim otherwise is both daft and disengenous, almost throwing out what little did make sense in the final few episodes.

Who was in the wrong here.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

But he dun wunnit.

If you ran a train on sansa she would achieve CHIM

I want to sex with Maisie

Attached: acute.webm (498x276, 597K)

It doesn’t matter what he wants

He’s marrying his aunt and he will like it

Attached: B1693BBD-0DD8-48C1-8CEE-6FF2529239EB.jpg (1300x651, 70K)

Does Bran have CHIM?

But she is his queen.

>no sappy scene where Jon calls Dany his Queen and she calls Jon her King

Wtf GRRM

>J Snudd wants to know your location

Attached: 12453.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

gross

>love is the death of duty
>Jon treats Dany like shit for no reason for 5 episodes, but the finale pretends that he loves her
D&D are complete failures.

No you have to get raped a lot to achieve CHiM, bran hasnt worked out the formula yet, unlike eldergod sansa

What if Jon’s duty is to love her

>With these magic words, the King of Rape added another: 'CHIM,' which is the secret syllable of royalty.

So this is the real reason Bran watches all those rapes?

Attached: CC135902-97AB-4B8B-AC3C-E90B38464089.jpg (920x584, 47K)

Another reason why the last season failed. All Jon had to do was not treat Dany like shit, but he did and he provided no explanation for his behavior. D&D had Varys lie about incest to justify Jon's behavior, even though Varys doesn't even know Jon.

Reminder that only pic related do nofap, true Chads fap at least 3 times per day

Attached: 13234.jpg (720x540, 29K)

Most lists don't include him because the Rattleshirt switch was taken out of the show. As for the top 10 above you, he's not top 10 material, he'd probably be somewhere in "great" tier of the OP image if I had to guess.

>blantantly off topic

Attached: dav.gif (350x350, 1.76M)

>I'm gonna assassinate the girl I brought over with giant dragons, a huge dothraki army, and a standing army of unsullied who will be off the leash if she dies
>in order to put jon snow on the throne, a bastard who doesn't even want to be king, loves dany, and is only really loved by wildlings who are leaving the realm anyway, wildlings that most people in the realm hate
>cause he possibly has a better claim, even though cersei usurped the throne without a claim and no one really cares
Biggest retard in the show

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

Smiles!

Attached: 20190626_153148.png (417x486, 217K)

>Jon has shown time and time again that he can keep Dany in check
>Varys wants Jon to usurp her instead of marry her for no reason

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-14430-1559061155-7.gif (700x390, 901K)

what was the funniest scene in the show and why was it pic related?

Attached: 1462157123107.png (776x883, 409K)

PLEASE can someone make am edit this clip with some subtitles like "Colneth, your character Varys has been immolated by the Dragon, you take 73 points of fire damage" and then its just him dropping the paper in the middle

He had two options
>be a prisoner of honor at Casterly Rock
>have son be a paige and squire until he comes of age, when he will be given lands
>will get to see his wife
>family name continues
OR
>die
>son also dies
>family name snuffed out
You would have to be utterly retarded to not pick the former.

just call jaime's bluff bro

Why did D&D hate based Doran so much? He had to deal with his his retard daughter, his retard brother, his retard brother's lover and all of his retard brother's retard bastards all the while trying to not bring destruction on Dorne and fulfill his long-term plan for revenge.

Attached: qistina-khalidah-doranmartell.jpg (1920x1062, 243K)

D&D didn't read past ASOS. They shouldn't have even bothered with the Dorne plot, it was pure filler

heh.. bet you thought i only had the one sword... well think again kid

Attached: 6303789-arthur.png (750x563, 526K)

Jon's a limp wrist who keeps giving into Dany, when they married she's turn him into Emmon

>literally the one defining aspect of his character is his single magic sword
>lets have him dual wield 2 regular swords
How do they fuck up so badly?

Attached: LiG8ONSPjFFl.jpg (600x600, 71K)

What went right?

Attached: Game-Of-Thrones-Robin-Arryn-finale.jpg (580x733, 261K)

>her entire character is just "muh destiny muh feudalist claim"
>hates the system upon she bases her whole existence
jesus danyfags are delusional

>incompetent jews that are only producers due to their daddys’ working at Goldman Sachs didn’t read, nor have even the tiniest respect for, the source material
I wonder

Based retard poster

Attached: 240-2402057_post-please-be-patient-i-have-autism-meme.jpg (840x792, 195K)

is this okay user?

Attached: foranon.gif (700x390, 1.13M)

why does dual sword get so much hate? he was clearly effective with them

Here's your Dawn, bro.

Attached: ecff9751c9e1.png (355x595, 232K)

Jon was turned into a limp wrist in season 8, and even as a limp wrist, he STILL walked all over Dany.

Lmao

Edmure Tully and the riverlands truly suffered all because stupid catelyn had her mood swings and started shit then to add insult to injury sansa cunt humiliates him

>nobody has anything against what he has already written
Apart from people who actually like literature. He's a hack.

why are you in this thread?

>bending plot logic just to have a good guys win happy ending
Fuck this show, no better than capeshit at the end

Attached: come-join-us-ight-king-our-grieving-continues-55906580.png (500x567, 158K)

so i played as stannis, went north to help against the true enemy, got killed by a white walker, resurrected by melisandre, then he became my rival and i got to chase him down and kill him

holy fucking shit stannis just does not give up

Attached: one god one realm one king.jpg (1912x1071, 823K)

It's raining outside.

youtu.be/QOO6wJy1Ivo?t=232

Attached: the final showdown.jpg (1907x1072, 852K)

He had a massive 2 handed magic greatsword in the books, it was forged from the ore of a metorite and as strong as Valyrian steel.

Attached: Sir Arthur Dayne.jpg (800x1200, 250K)

Yeah. This is probably why I've been enjoying Fire and Blood so much, no DA WHAITE WALKUHS AAH CUHMIN to distract from the medieval politics

Attached: 1561522400268.png (1920x1080, 953K)

>I've been enjoying Fire and Blood so much
based
youtube.com/watch?v=2y6MJX_lJPk

>narrated by Jorah Fucking Mormont
Based and Andalpilled

Attached: Jorah the Andal.png (639x435, 156K)

>he isn't string enough to slaughter surrendered civilians for a strategic benefit
cuck

Has anyone tried playing the Dance of Dragons in the ck2 mod? I found it a confusing clusterfuck, I couldn't deploy my dragons when I wanted to and several of my dragonriders went AWOL. Not blaming the mod creators though, it's a hard conflict to model with ck2

Attached: d24188e7ecf35059e7c3ba782373e9f2-d751yt3.jpg (7266x1000, 1.68M)

>Portraying Ser Arthur Dayne as a shitskin

The Daynes were white, had blonde hair and purple eyes

Try starting it where its the scene of the guys on the other side of the table with the subtitles, then it cuts to him dropping the paper

I bet you are a prose cuck huh

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Did someone say Stannis?

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

Unfortunately I lost my beloved wife, but I did destroy the White Walkers. They have bent the knee.

Attached: stannis the amazing.jpg (1910x1069, 955K)

Yes

Attached: 1558687787055.jpg (725x406, 39K)

>I couldn't deploy my dragons when I wanted to
Not sure what you mean, but you can't deploy your dragon if the battle is in a mountainous region.
You can redeploy your dragon in a siege, just takes a some days.

I don't think you can deploy your dragon if he is maimed either.

>dragonriders went AWOL
As adventurers?

>Stannis the amazing
BASED
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1556924206502.png (471x623, 135K)

SAVE ME SMELLY MELLY

Attached: aaaaggghhh B&W.png (591x559, 166K)

I want to play this mod and make Stannis marry ____me___

Attached: gettyimages-76571446-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.3M)

>wight hunt
AGGGGGGH

Attached: HGlr711m.png.jpg (320x303, 10K)

Played as Robb during ACOK. Won my independence and left the throne vacant for anyone to claim, which of course Stannis took. And then he went full on tyrant. Burning people left and right, always making sure to remove their eyes before for some reason. Taxing people heavily. Taking away peasants rights. Re instituting the first night. Etc. Mace Tyrell rebelled, but lost and of course Stannis imprisoned, removed his eyes, and burned him at the steak and gave Highgarden to the Hightowers. Everyone has been too scared to revolt since, despite pretty much all his vassals fucking hating him

BASED

>stannis with genius trait
Did you console command that in?

>meanwhile
>in Essos
youtube.com/watch?v=7wivOEXlL9s

Attached: kelly c.jpg (1908x1071, 744K)

>tfw I couldn’t save him

Attached: EBB85EB8-495F-4595-B399-1012538EBF49.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

>Kelly C
For some reason that nickname always makes me giggle like an idiot

Fucking stake not steak my bad lol

>Stannis has the Muslim UI

Damn R’hllor

In my Celtigar run Dany was chosen by a Great Council to rule, and then she went full global Jacobinism - waging wars of liberation all over Essos. She was eventually deposed by Edric Storm, and became queen of the Basilisk Isles. All her dragons went mad and flew away.

Yeah in hopes to succeed in hatching a dragon, did fuck all though, even got my waifu Selyse burned accidentally. Didn't stop me from dying to White Walkers' insane duel skill either, Mel just showed up in time to resurrect.
Yeah I just went ahead and revoked all of my vassals. Literally all.

Attached: one realm one king.jpg (1916x1069, 733K)

Dany never seems to be able to invade Westeros in this mod. Idk what the fucks wrong.

actually thats the indian ui for buddhists and hindus and watnot

what do you guys even talk about now that its over

literally being jesus now

Attached: jesus stannis.jpg (1909x1063, 1000K)

What version of the mod are you on?

Sorry Sansa "Ramsays Whore" Bolton, I swore to Catlyn that I would protect "the stark children", and you are a Bolton, so im going to fuck off from this Frozen North back to kings landing you ugly slag in da norf, even if its rich coming from me to call you ugly

Attached: 1557765950544.jpg (1539x2052, 688K)

AZOR AHAI

Attached: STANNIS BARATHEON AZOR AHAI.jpg (352x550, 36K)

>Brienefag becoming based

Attached: smile.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: ours is the fury.jpg (654x849, 49K)

Based

>does everything better than you for two seasons in your path
>loses off-screen because durrr

Attached: arya the waif stabbing game of thrones.png (2151x1613, 2.77M)

Attached: jojo_bambis.jpg (1024x787, 119K)

How demanding is this game? Can I play it on my 2006 word processor device/work machine?

By what right does the Bambi judges the Dragon
By what right

Attached: 1560706072631.png (800x640, 305K)

>Who here /stonemill/?

Attached: Rad fucking mure.png (598x426, 220K)

for me, it's the mummer's fart

Didn't get nude therefore Waif loses the war.

Attached: Arya Stark.webm (500x1080, 1.9M)

By the right that I cave in your brestplate you targ fuckin shit.

Attached: TARG FUCKIN SHITS.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

>you killed and raped my sister
>gregor: U WOT M8
Fucking kek!

Attached: LOL.gif (500x500, 979K)

based

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH NED HELP ME
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LYANNA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

too bad tywin wasn't a pov character. fatman missed the ball there, instead we got salsa, fatman self-insert and little frogface as pov characters, what a fucking waste.

I'm afraid she outdid her even in sideboob.

Attached: Waif tits.webm (1220x686, 2.88M)

Probably. Im playing it on a piece of shit $400 dollar laptop i got for uni a few years back.

This right here is a rebbit post.

Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.

Attached: 0BA1658D-D5E3-43ED-B9AC-463DC5A1D0BD.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

BAMBI JOVEM

BAMBI FLAMEJANTE (AZOR AHAI)

>2013 was 6 years ago

Attached: 1524037770411.jpg (976x928, 77K)

wew

When season 9

>single-handedly
I guess you can say that if you also say that she single-handedly fucked up the politics of Westeros for the foreseeable future

The Red Wedding is forever associated with Blurred Lines and Royals by The Lorde

She looked better than expected really

>people STILL think maisie's sideboob was real

Attached: 1528133274089.jpg (350x350, 35K)

The whole scene was real.

Based Brienne poster.

Attached: 1503358438629.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Who's that? I don't recall the scene

BASED

Attached: 1502748058693.jpg (1000x666, 525K)

Cuz its a different show user.

some retard user made an early thread and hasn't even posted it here yet so to here it is

weak men will never rule meereen again

Attached: god empress dany.jpg (1024x781, 364K)

please get back to the writing, george.

>hasn't even posted it here yet
that was intentional retard, I was posting old webms in it and chose not to post the chain here yet

you can't just break convention like that for your own personal use

Attached: 1527567151239.jpg (707x500, 85K)

You'd best be willin to bump us to 310 if your going to post a chain 12 posts easly
>tfw I always bump us to 310 when we're early

Attached: Bolton.png (624x624, 213K)

That doesn't really answer the question.

yeah okay this 4jew pass helps, sad i spent btc on it when it was at its lowest though

Attached: 1412365296074.jpg (947x873, 165K)

I can and I will, back in my dad we'd post threads 50 bumps easly and everyone knew not to chain the thread to the previous one for /comfy/ /got/, then the shitposters and worse would funnle in.

Attached: 1397697513131.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

The text says shes OP in the show, it looks like the list values the books higher, as in the show jaime seemed on par with ned

Attached: 1436782286849.jpg (620x368, 91K)

>4jew pass
redpill me on this

Attached: margaery (Natalie Dormer).jpg (1024x1318, 380K)

shitposters are always the ones refreshing the catalog to get the first post in though

Attached: dorne.png (367x461, 28K)

kek, someone posted the Ned "Truely now I'm a Game of Thrones" one the other day
who has the storm of swords one?

Why does /got/ make the best webms?

Yea Forums pass where you pay 20 dollars and you can post anytime without waiting.

Attached: a man is coming.gif (500x300, 740K)

$20 a year for no captcha and half the repost timer, how have you never heard of this before

Attached: 1557897093202.png (718x648, 56K)

>lady stoneheart?
Her dumb son was the reason for her being killed.

I'm well aware of what it is but I've always wanted to know if it was worth it, atleast you guys don't put the Pass symbol on your posts, people who do that are fags.

if you're posting regularly I'd say it pays off easily, considering the amount of time you spend doing captchas annually compared to the same amount of time working even at minimum wage for instance

The hound had been walking as well. He also didn't have the ability to get regular meals/good places to sleep because of being an outlaw

Yeah but there are autocapchta fillers/ad ons you can get for free.

Glad to see people actually pay attention to the not so obvious "obvious" details that others just gloss over. Quite based.

whoah really? I thought there was just the legacy captcha thing where you type the words instead