It’s a, “show dead children to manipulate the normies into accepting replacement migration” repeat episode

>It’s a, “show dead children to manipulate the normies into accepting replacement migration” repeat episode.

Attached: 1561510711264.jpg (1668x1099, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How dare they die that way?

He's not dead he's just resting

Those poor dreamers

kek

how is salvador doing nowadays?

who would win
2 Salvadorians or some water

>wetbacks.jpg

If I was there I'd ask if they need help not snap a photo WTF

What a shitty father

Don't mexicans really dislike salvadorans ?

sage

They look like wetfronts to me

Bad.

Attached: chartoftheday_5369_murder_rates_across_the_world_visualised_n.jpg (960x684, 282K)

The depth of the moral hypocrisy of the right wing truly has proven to be completely disgusting in the past two and a half years.

Salvadorans take Mexican jobs, they hate their smelly cooking, and they breed like rabbits.

wtf i HATE borders and laws and shit

? I know salvadorans immigrants get picked on by mexican immigrants because of new guy on the block syndrome.

kek what the fuck Greenland

jews are running out of new tricks

So the little kid maybe coulda lived if he wasn’t stuffed in the back of that rapists’ T-shirt?

wtf happens in geenland lmao

small population so per capita stats can often be really high or low

I'm so angry how dare the media show the outcome of our immigration policies!

Attached: rage wojak.png (602x600, 252K)

cabin fever

That all spics mi amigo. It same dumb crap with asians hating on other asians.

Since they're essential and productive members of society, they should stay in their shithole countries and make them better instead of dying like fags chasing the dream of being a lawnmower.

you write like a retard and it’s not even good bait

did they move them too like the kid years ago to make it look more dramatic and have bigger impact on the sheeple?

Attached: FAyess9.png (519x567, 481K)

You copied my thread word for word from /pol/. Why?

Dane bro here, they haven't got shit to do besides drink and can't adjust to modern city living.

Also, they are shit tier people.

If anyone here is still supporting Trump, you are one hundred percent on-board with taking children away from their parents, and caging them like animals.

You can tell yourself that you’re not – but you are. At this point, for anyone to say, “Just because I support Trump doesn’t mean I agree with all of his policies,” is no different than a German exonerating himself from the guilt of the extermination camps by claiming that he “didn’t really agree with all of Hitler’s policies” either.

Your “pResident” is taking children – frightened, traumatized children – away from their mothers, and is warehousing them in “facilities” often located thousands of miles away from where their parents are being held. Parents are not being told where their children are, or when – or even if – they will ever see them again.

Babies, toddlers, children too young to understand what’s happening to them, are living in a state of constant fear. Their parents live with the emotional torture of not knowing what is being done to their children – without even knowing if they’re still alive.

I have to be honest, I was once a Trump voter, hell even attended his rallies, asked my friends and families to vote. But no more. This is absolutely inhumane, this is Nazi level Germany in the making.

If you still support Trump, you SUPPORT THIS. DONT LET AMERICA BE ANOTHER NAZI GERMANY

Attached: heil trump.jpg (774x900, 133K)

oh no dead beaners, now i hate laws

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

Lmao

Killed em too for all you know

>Globalism is ba-

Attached: american intervention.jpg (3300x1619, 2.62M)

The Salvadoran government, the Guatemalan government, the Mexican government and the father are all to blame, before you even think about blaming the immigration policies.

>Salvadoran Father and Daughter Die Trying to Cross the Border: This is a Good Thing!

>wtf happens in geenland lmao
Liquor, boredom and shotguns

thankfully trump doesn't give a shit what some twitter twats will say.

Is this all you have left to run on?

Attached: EB739D12-8A49-445E-B644-40820ABCE011.jpg (339x416, 38K)

Why didn't they just cross the bridge instead?

Attached: 1539462443400.jpg (128x128, 4K)

Attached: Aprils Fool.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

They are dammed either way, Salvador is gang infested shithole.

>you are one hundred percent on-board with taking children away from their parents, and caging them like animals.

In such situations its safer to separate children, because it can be very difficult to prove a child belongs to a certain parent. Illegals tend to not have real documents on them. Putting adults with kids can result in rapes of children by pedos like yourself.

Based D&C poster

They are literally to mexico what mexico is to us.

>-d

Attached: E63585AE-1FC8-4EF0-8F17-FC6B674177FF.jpg (300x168, 7K)

this but unironically. America id slowly becoming nazi Germany, and we need to kill all alt-right members of society

Fuck off back to /pol/
You should be concerned about your mental health

Literal wetbacks.

You are right. They should take them all together en masse.

>If you still support Trump, you SUPPORT THIS
and I proudly do.

shame it was only 2.

LET.
THEM.
IN.

*is*

>Your “pResident” is taking children – frightened, traumatized children – away from their mothers, and is warehousing them in “facilities” often located thousands of miles away from where their parents are being held.
Sound like a really good deterrent to me

That little girl's diaper is absolutely flooded.

Only the worst of the worst spics hop the US border. Even Mexicans acknowledge this.

Then start a two-pronged right wing death squad/jobs program. There's no reason it's America's problem.

I remember when we all thought that the Internet would kill the MSM.

Attached: 1489015475073.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

>tries to swim across dangerous waters with baby tucked into shirt

They’re not sending their brightest...

>If anyone here is still supporting Trump, you are one hundred percent on-board with taking children away from their parents, and caging them like animals.

I support a lot stronger methods than that

Attached: 1547863299747.gif (206x196, 480K)

spread the news!

Daily Reminder that day by day we are moving closer to the nazi style regime in 1939.

Attached: ICE is gestapo.png (606x349, 52K)

Attached: 1537893547259.jpg (540x315, 15K)

Remember when this used to be called a murder/suicide and people would be outraged at the father for being such a piece of shit and doing such a horrible thing to his innocent child?

Eskimo subhumans.

This. No free lunch. We will not be replaced.

>If anyone here is still supporting Trump, you are one hundred percent on-board with taking children away from their parents, and caging them like animals.
I am.
>You can tell yourself that you’re not – but you are
No I tell myself I am and I'm ok with it.
>Your “pResident” is taking children – frightened, traumatized children – away from their mothers, and is warehousing them in “facilities” often located thousands of miles away from where their parents are being held. Parents are not being told where their children are, or when – or even if – they will ever see them again.
I know it's great, finally someone not just letting them cross and sending them on their way and hoping they show up for their hearing months later.
>Babies, toddlers, children too young to understand what’s happening to them, are living in a state of constant fear. Their parents live with the emotional torture of not knowing what is being done to their children – without even knowing if they’re still alive.
Isn't it great, I'm hoping word gets back to central America so this will be a great deterrent.
>If you still support Trump, you SUPPORT THIS. DONT LET AMERICA BE ANOTHER NAZI GERMANY
Stop I my cock can only get so hard.

This shit is propaganda

Very strange for a bunch of people to immigrate to a country that is trying to genocide them.

Attached: 1560590546894.jpg (1200x793, 245K)

like 30 people get shot every day in my old neighborhood in cleveland but yeah this shit is more important

He’s not wrong

Maybe they should stop trying to cross the border illegally if it's so dangerous.

>it's too dangerous to cross the border!!!
>let me take my child

Cabin fever, really.

> We will not be replaced.
What's this "we" you are talking about? Whites are only 10% of the population now. It's over and has been for some time. But what do you care? You're probably not even white.

Attached: anglo america.png (552x492, 25K)

Climate change is the real enemy. We need to war with China and India. Because climate.

Based Greenland

thank god

mexicans are really low iq just to walk into concentration camps at least jews needed to be moved involuntarily.

TRUMP 2020

Yeah, "safer" by putting them in detention facilities where you deny the children access to soap and toothpaste and make them sleep in crowded spaces on concrete floors with aluminum foil blanket where the temperature is freezing and the lights never go out so they're sleep depraved, eight year old kids are forced to look after toddlers because the staff doesn't care, there's lice outbreaks, etc. And then you send lawyers to argue in court this still counts as "safe and sanitary" conditions that is mandated by the Florida settlement.

You don't fucking care about the well being of the kids and never kid.

>The US worse than fucking Lybia

>Throw adults and kids together
>Kids get raped because surprise fucking surprise they're not sending their best
>WOW WTF ICE IS COMPLICIT IN CHILD RAPE
>Put kids in their own facility
>WOW WTF ICE IS IMPRISONING CHILDREN

To say nothing of the fact that a good chunk of the "parents" are human traffickers.
The fact that kids are suffering because of their adults' actions makes me want far harsher penalties and has cranked my hatred for the selfishness of economic migration to a level that'd make "build le wall" types blush.

And Europe. And the US.

Attached: climate change companies.png (4000x2191, 1.9M)

why would they run into the evil arms of literally hitler? Wtf? It must be the climate change

>concentration camps that can be avoided by just not breaking into a country illegally

this may come as a surprise, but I'm a guy. just not a /pol/ guy (meaning dead brown kids don't sexually arouse me).

How do they know it's Father/Daughter and not Mule/Future Child Sexslave?

Hey user you want to know what caused Germany to start doing this shit? The SAME exact shit the Jewish people are pushing on American society.
They had over 60 years to try and undermine and subvert our culture to try and manifest the same type of strategy and upheaval of their host nation and yet here we are, repeating history again because they CAN'T FUCKING LEARN.
You enact policies and "tolerance" like you did in 1918 Germany you will end up getting 1933's Germany. Again and again and again.

>replacement migration
Who are they replacing? The children you aren't going to have?

Attached: 93024823498230.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

>The depth of the moral hypocrisy of the right wing truly has proven to be completely disgusting in the past two and a half years.

>>>/grammarly.com/

>kids are getting raped
>"well they deserved it"
That's some great moral authority there.

Attached: china vs usa454.png (1437x909, 75K)

Attached: un pipe.png (720x427, 193K)

Attached: 70ff6b62ec01ed04212bcb82175dbc466d86d55779b80bbc88b80193871ce575.jpg (2058x1372, 404K)

OH MY GOD THE CHILDREN

>it's a "poltard bitches about his country being invaded while doing nothing to stop it but making seethe posts on obscure internet forums" episode

>/pol/ hates niggers because they have no moral compass and kill everyone
>also /pol/: haha haha these humans are suffering and dying
Hypocrites

My Nana literally cried when she saw these pictures. She never taught she'd see the Nazis taking power again, but they did. They actually did

What the fuck have you done Trumptards?

Attached: The SS of this generation.jpg (750x993, 173K)

The 3 biggest polluters in the world are China, India, Africa.

dilate

The answer will surprise you!

>hurr a criminal kills his kid by putting him in a dangerous situation by trying to illegally break into a country
>THIS IS A TRAVESTY REEEEE

They have to go back

If you're an asylum seeker it doesn't matter if you enter legally or illegally. Yet they get the same inhuman, abusive, human rights violating treatment. You are defending child abuse with complete nonsensical whataboutism and blaming victims of torture for being tortured by your own government. You sick bootlicking fuck.

POST THAT BIG SHOOP WITH AFRO KAEPERNICK KNEELING ON THE KID AND CONAN SIPPING HIS COCONUT IN THE BACKGROUND LMAO

ITS LIKE THE APPEAL TO EMOTION LAST SUPPER
/pol/ IS FUCKING SAVAGE

ANYWAY ITS THE PARENTS FAULT FOR ENDANGERING THEIR CHILD

STOP CROSSING BORDERS ILLEGALLY
t. VARG

Literally the opposite of what I said, learn to fucking read uyghur autonomous region tiananmen square 六四事件 八九民运

>the wall STILL hasn’t been built
>trumptards have to resort to killing kids and making gofundme’s for the wall
Pathetic

Not by per capita, which is the ony important measurement when you are genociding people to stop emissions. Sorry faggot but one of you is like 400 chinks. If we killed all americans we would be saving the planet already.

LETS DECLARE WAR ON HUMANS!!!

water, our greatest ally.

Attached: 1516319537853.jpg (1001x798, 177K)

>Niggers kill other people
>/pol/ laughs at criminals who die when they are doing criminal acts
I fail to see the hypocrisy here

>Africa is a country

>asylum seeker
made up buzzword for leftoids to pretend these people aren't coming just to make more more money
I dont give a fuck about asylum seekers, they aren't coming from a war, they are passing through MULTIPLE safer countries to illegally break into mine

they have to go back

>Yea Forums - Television & Film
Yea Forums - Television & Film

This but unironically.

None of that justifies abusing children, try again.

Daily reminder that seeking asylum isn’t illegal. Calm your tits.
Interesting to note that most of /pol/ users have a secret tranny fetish, yet they love to project it onto other people

Manipulate people by showing them the truth?

They tried that it made it worse.

they arent being abused
their parents brought them to a place where they would be detained
not brushing your teeth isn't abuse, plenty of poor kids in america cant afford toothpaste

Per capita isn't important. The total output of trash is. China is the #1 polluter in the world, and producer of refuse plastic. If you think hipsters create the water bottle trash craze, you don't know anything about asians apparently. They generate so much trash their streams and rivers are full of it and the ocean of plastic floating out there was created by china, not the USA.

>passing through MULTIPLE safer countries to illegally break into mine
It's hilarious to bring this up and make them admit that Mexico is a shithole

>it's a "/pol/tard is ASSBLASTED about human rights" episode
stay mad

Climate is already killing India right now. They'll be out of water in a few years.

honestly mexicans probably killed them

>an asylum seeker
Funny how every uneducated migrant forcing their ways into the First World all tend to be asylum seeking refugees after a mysterious turn of events in the past few years. Both sides of the sea are seeing this shit in America as well as Europe

Really gets the knoggin joggin down to the store to pick up some activated almonds.

Until I can safely go into shithole countries without high risk of death, they shouldn’t be able to come here without high risk of death. Fair is fair fuckers.

>breaking the law is just if the law is unjust

okay. I don't believe that, but it's a thing, I guess.

>you can't punish someone for justly breaking the unjust law

that's not how that thing works.

BUT OH MY GAWD THE CHILDREN!!! AND IT MADE MY NANA CRY!!! AND SHES A JOOOOOO!!!!

since all these people still keep coming, the detention centers can't be much worse than their home countries can they? and if they are, why don't they just go home?

It's not 'how dare he die' you fucking shill.
If you people weren't all shitheads, you'd be mad at the father for leading his daughter to death.

>Daily reminder that seeking asylum isn’t illegal. Calm your tits.
Asylum seeking requires you to come from war, also requires you to stop at the first safe country you can get to. Many of these people pass through multiple countries illegally, and then ILLEGALLY cross the border into the US where they are apprehended. Can leftoids stop being dishonest and pretending that the majority of these people are coming in at a legal point of entry? They are caught after already illegally entering the country then claim asylum as a backup plan. Fuck off with your disingenuous bullshit arguments.

Nobody owes them anything. And if ICE got a big bump in funding to build safer facilities and hire more staff, you'd probably bitch about that too so nothing is lost by cutting costs.

God it's hilarious watch America flounder. They literally have paramilitary groups in oregon that are openly threatening legislators. It's like a fucking third world country over there. No wonder there's so much talk about their waning hegemony.

Attached: china vs america.jpg (855x2086, 816K)

Purposefully denying and arguing in court that you should have the right to deny safe and sanitary conditions to a child is abuse. There is direct intent to endanger the child's health.

>>Africa is a country
Never mentioned country I just listed 3 biggest polluters. Africa not only pollutes like mad, they deforest their land and kill off their wildlife.
They're 100 times more irresponsible than the south american spics who are cutting down rainforests.
India is busy trashing up its country, but who would notice the trash, with all the human shit everywhere.
The USA manages its land quite well in comparison.

Wasnt this pasta posted a year ago?

>implying I give a shit about some dead beaners

They are safe and sanitary, not brushing your teeth for a few weeks doesn't kill anyone you fucking retard. Stop being retarded

Wait a second, Nancy Pelosi and all her media friends told me Drumpf was lying about a crisis at the border and everything was perfectly fine down there...

Attached: replacement2.jpg (1242x1241, 858K)

Agreed. Also, I'm Native American. So when are you going back to your country?

China can't even defeat Japan in a war, and that hasn't changed in 2019.

>thank you for defending me and providing me with an endless supply of undocumented children
>so are you going to invite me and Juan over to your place?

Attached: 38B0EE11-4FCF-4D9D-BCF8-C5A9F2232636.jpg (1000x1333, 307K)

Did this movie perfectly predict the migrant crisis or what?

Attached: ChildrenofMen.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

Reminds me of when she claimed that she was against Maduro when Trump started to support him.

>Yeah, "safer" by putting them in detention facilities
Yeah it actually is.
>n crowded spaces on concrete floors with aluminum foil blanket where the temperature is freezing and the lights never go out so they're sleep depraved, eight year old kids are forced to look after toddlers because the staff doesn't care, there's lice outbreaks, etc. And then you send lawyers to argue in court this still counts as "safe and sanitary" conditions that is mandated by the Florida settlement.
Well until the democrats get off their ass and give the money needed to build more facilities this is the best we have.

>You don't fucking care about the well being of the kids and never kid.
You're right. They are invader. They need to go back just like you to plebbit.

You're not Native American
also, we beat them in a war :)
also, isn't that a good argument against mass immigration? you defeated yourself, congrats.

>Native

Maybe if you're south of Colombia. You're just a brown Asian otherwise.

>They literally have paramilitary groups in oregon that are openly threatening legislators
based

>Agreed. Also, I'm Native American.
You're actually chinese, when you walked across the ancient land bridge from kamchatka to alaska

They're also denying them things like soap. Just because you don't shower for weeks doesn't mean it's sanitary, incel.

You're right, they shouldn't even let them in the country.

>the truth

Attached: A6A8E23E-30AC-445F-801D-40D47EE2EDF2.gif (223x291, 3.93M)

b-but w-what about MY right to be a nazi REEEEEE

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum
You can keep denying reality but asylum seeking is a legal.
Daily reminder that the US is literally responsible for the current state of the Honduras, the CIA and America were literally confirmed to be responsible for the Honduras coup. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état

America is shit but if we're being honest China is shit in a heap of other ways and they shouldn't be praised.

You dont need soap to be clean, hot water does just fine.

Maybe they should have stayed in their home country and bought soap there?

Yeah you're a cuck we know.
Bet you wish you had gun now libtards don't you? Sorry we're the growing majority and we'll win.

That's in Brazil

Yep it is based because it indicates a breakdown of the political order and weakness. It's a good sign for the future.

Attached: china russia45340.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Arresting, deporting and killing illegals is 100% what I had in mind when I voted for Trump and I'm happy with the returns. Fucking lefties and kikes and shitskins turned this issue into a fight for survival so don't cry when whites start acting in their best interest instead of rolling over and surrendering the country to third worlders.

Attached: jews_arent_replacing_whi-.png (1442x868, 1.32M)

I dont give a fuck, they can get the fuck out of my country or spend months in detainment, you mad faggot? We owe the 3rd world fucking nothing.

It it were up to you faggots we'd all commit sepuku just so the browns could take our shit to make up for the sins of our ancestors, fuck off.

Simple fact is, illegal immigration has to abide by the laws. Otherwise the entire system is pointless, and murder might as well be legal. Because we have laws and borders and countries, and cultures, people cannot just freely go to other places. They can apply to it, and if the host accepts, they can be allowed. They are not entitled to live wherever they want.

Try and enter into any other country illegally and see how that goes for you.

Massive immigration is just being used to prop up the capitalist ponzi scheme and pension scheme. Infinite GDP growth is impossible. You can collapse it now, with ltitle repercussion, or wait until capitalists have hollowed out your institutions, your country, and your culture, and are unable to hold them accountable with no social cohesion.

Those advocating for open borders are openly treasonous and should be judged by society for such claims.

OMG THE CHILDREN!!!!!
(are Indians brown?, because otherwise I don’t care)

I always wished I had been alive during the nazi days so I could get in on the fun. I may yet have a chance for that.

Kennewick man proves there were ancient Caucasoids in north America well before your people, you have no priority to the country.

China is based for putting muslimshits in concentration camps

>Well until the democrats get off their ass and give the money needed to build more facilities this is the best we have.

So Trump can insist he can just take money wherever he wants to build his wall, but he's too incompetent to do to the same to prevent this child abuse, huh? I thought there was a national emergency on the border that gives him the power to use funds as he wishes, yet now it's the Congresses fault because he himself has created these abysmal conditions on purpose with his policies? Fuck off.

No,we are bros & sis, race divider.

what's proiscuity?

Damm She Got That Sliced Bread Lookin Jaw Lmaoooo

*Reeducation camps

Attached: 1554615526430.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

Then that makes you African, because of the migration from Africa to Europe. Since you must hate black people so much how about you kys so there's less of you around?

>Complains America is becoming like Nazi Germany
>Answer is to murder a shit-ton of people.
Absolutely no self-awareness among liberals.

those were worse during obama and the libs cant say shit because shitting on the gov meaning youre shittin on obama and thats racist.

>glowniggers during the Obama administration fucked up lots of beaner and sand nigger countries so you have to let them all into America where they can plop out a dozen anchor babies and be on welfare forever
"No"

Attached: trump_refugees.png (760x424, 391K)

>Simple fact is, illegal immigration has to abide by the laws

But the government doesn't have to when they abuse children? How convenient.