Hey how come you all look like that jango fett guy i just murdered like 10 minutes ago...

hey how come you all look like that jango fett guy i just murdered like 10 minutes ago? the one working for that sith guy
wait a minute where the fuck did you all come from, too? since when does the republic have an army?
eh fuck it i don't care

Attached: starwars.jpg (1016x674, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GaXHDpCe-KI?t=99
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj49nsG4ruo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obi wan got an entire tour of the cloning facility where it was explicitly explained to him that the clone army was based on Jango Fett's DNA and had been ordered 10 years ago by a deceased jedi master name Sifo Dyas

idiot

They're wearing helmets you mong.
Still don't understand? Let me spell it out for you:
The helmets that the clones are wearing obstruct their faces, which would mean that Mace couldn't notice they're clones of Jango yet. Later he probably questioned it, but for now he didn't even realize.

Jango Feed

still raises the question why they didn't find jango fett being both a bounty hunter working for the sith and also the template for the republics army wasn't suspicious as fuck

Who the fuck is paying for this army and why does a Jedi master have the authority to order it?

well Dooku told Obi-Wan the entire story
>I'm evil, and there is a sith lord controlling the senate
and Obi wan was just like
>I dont believe you
so it was never brought up again

yoda and the other jedi didn't care where the army came from because obi wan said it was fine apparently
the prequels are masterpieces

>dooku straight up tells them the plan
>they do nothing
>anakin who mace dindu doesn't trust and believes in mentally unstable lightly hints that sheev might be sith
>kicks in the chancellors door and attempts a coup

Dooku, Sidious, Sifo and a relative of Plagueis

>well Dooku told Obi-Wan the entire story
>>I'm evil, and there is a sith lord controlling the senate
when did this happen?

Is there anything more disappointing in the prequels than Dooku? The second film set him up to be a legit third option, wanting to defeat the sith but recognizing that the Jedi weren't proactive enough, but then he's killed off in the beginning of RotS as just another bad guy

On Geonosis in AotC

This is retarded. The Clone army isn't inherently evil because it was cloned off Jango. They simply follow the Senate's orders and since Palpatine controls the Senate, he could have all jedis killed
A conventional army would have had the exact same effect
DELTA SQUAD MOTHERFUCKER

But why are the old Star Wars/new Star Wars and then there's that nigger trooper. I don't get it. Wouldn't they still all just be clones or do they actually start recruiting soldiers and paying them wages for no reason

in nuwars they kidnap children and make them be clone troopers for no reason
in the original trilogy i dont think they were clones because leiagha said "aren't you a little short to be a clone trooper"

>do they actually start recruiting soldiers and paying them wages for no reason
Yes, the OT's troopers aren't all clones anymore. This has always been the case. It's not "no reason", they don't have access to the cloning facility anymore
>then there's that nigger trooper
Well that's just because of SJWs obviously

I don't get it

which part don't you get

The Seperatists were handled badly in general, it should have been Sheev capitalizing on the discord and civil war and becoming dictator through political machinations. None of this "master plan" Saturday morning cartoon nonsense. Dooku and the Seps would have been a legitimate opposing side then, with heroes ON BOTH SIDES, like the opening crawl says.

Explain Storm Troopers to me. Are they a mixture of leftover clones from the Clone Wars and regular dudes?

Yes, they are. IIRC there's some EU novels about the dynamics between pure clone troopers and drafted stormtroopers

Why don't they have access to the cloning facility? What stopped? All those clones just died and they start replacing them with random peeps. What stops them all from just going a wall

They eventually start cloning some of the stormtroopers with different human templates later IIRC

>Why don't they have access to the cloning facility?
Don't listen to that guy, the actual reason is that Palpatine found them too mentally inflexible and prone to corruption

Reminder that if take the rate at which Clones die in the movies as the norm, there's no fucking way The Republic stood a chance against the superior Separatists, even with (((Jedi))) interventions.

maybe palpatine blew up the clone planet to cover his tracks
presumably they dont go awol because the government is huge and will kill them for desertion

One of the old ideas was that the Stormtroopers were clones, but they never implemented the idea into the movies.

Attached: 1506369088890.jpg (3086x2363, 1.3M)

Ehhhh sounds like one big plot hole. Pretty dumb desu

youtu.be/GaXHDpCe-KI?t=99

Example starting from 1:25 here: youtube.com/watch?v=Xj49nsG4ruo

look at how the Clones get mogged as they try to clear their Landing Zone. These fuckers took years to train/feed, droids cost next to nothing by comparison.

>being a child

The reason for the Empire not using all clones is never really explained, but it could be a lot of reasons. It could have been because the Rebel threat didn't seem great enough to warrant the creation of a gigantic clone army like that which was needed to fight the CIS. The Galactic Civil War was on a much much smaller scale. The fight on Hoth comprised all of the Rebel forces on one small snowy moon, but the Clone Wars had forces larger than that fighting on nearly every planet in the galaxy. I think it is safe to say that the Empire largely underestimated the Rebels.
You can't just say "Them". Dooku told Obi-Wan. Anakin told Mace. If Dooku and told Mace, it might have gone differently. Obi-wan was always naive in the prequels. Literally after watching video of Anakin dividing children he still callously approaches him without thinking he might endanger Padme, and that it was far past the point where he could talk Anakin out of anything at that point. Also it was at that point in 3 where the council was beginning to realize more and more what they where up against, this might have prompted Mace's swift response, but he was always careful.

he's not really masterplanning anything. controlling both ends of the conflict ensures he can push whatever he wants through the senate and can control the outcome.
general grievous is one of the "heroes" viewed from the POV of separatist worlds.

You're also forgetting palpatine only could act as long as people let him. He always exploits underlying tensions, whether they be ethnic or economic, or political.

I think we can look at the clone-droid war and and analyse that clones would always have a tactical initiative while droids would operate better on a strategic level, being able to threaten multiple worlds at once. The clones are on the back foot the entire time. At the same time the clones + jedi can capture basically anything they want with superior firepower if they focus their attentions.
So it becomes a frantic struggle for the republic to capture key worlds while the hordes of droids threaten multiple fronts at once.

fucking wasted get on a startard

the entire Jedi Council was aware of the clone army being made for the Republic, that's why Yoda went to Kamino to see this "Grand Army of the Republic" that was being made for them, while Mace Windu took the Jedi to Geonosis to rescue Obi-Wan.
I don't see the plot hole you're pointing out. They knew from Obi Wan's report that a clone army was being made and the template was a bounty hunter that they'd been tracking.
If you're referring to them not being suspect that they were being played by a Sith double agent, well, it kind of got doubted because Count Dooku outright told them the truth but because Count Dooku had joined with the Sith they thought he was bullshitting them, why would he use the truth to deceive them?
Probably one of the best forms of deceiving one out there. Tell a truth that's so out there that nobody will believe it, even if it is the truth, they'll focus their attention in the complete opposite direction because they don't believe what you said to them.

When I was a kid I used to call him Typhon Diaz

wasn't quite like that. He didn't tell Obi Wan that he was the Sith's apprentice, he painted it as he formed the separatists because he knew the Republic was being led by a Sith, he tried to convince Obi-Wan to join him and destroy the Sith.

It was a half truth but so unbelievable that he disregarded the whole thing, even the true parts as lies.

wasn't there somewhere in the EU that the Empire invaded Kamino and destroyed the cloning facilities in order to prevent another party from raising their own clone army to oppose the empire?

Anyone can buy a bounty hunter if you have the right money

making clones is more expensive than recruiting grunts and that also make new jobs