What is RedLetterMedia?

What is RedLetterMedia?
Is it like Cinemassacre?

Attached: 1E21E470-0B8F-43C0-BC34-05AD9B90FC13.jpg (408x385, 34K)

Alcoholics talking about movies.
I don't know what Cinemassacre is.

Cinnemassacre is mildly autistic weirdos talking about movies.

It's a series where a bunch of (increasingly obese) gen Xers talk about children's films for hours. Their wives are also all obese as well.

Nah, unlike Cinemassacre there's more then one likable person on it.

It's a shame James doesn't just do more solo videos. Seeing him full autism about some horror movie from the 30's is the best.

It's Roosterteeth for movies instead of games.

1 million soon

Attached: rlm subs.png (577x411, 29K)

look at him mouth

>took a decade to happen
FUCKEN LAWL

10 things you didnt know about darth vaders suit is a good video

What is RedditLetterMedia?
Is it like Cinemassacre?

>it's been 8 years since HITB started

Attached: 1454114034455.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>mildly autistic
you know what, i always thought James was just slightly off, but i could never quite put my finger on what it was. this actually makes a lot of sense. thanks user

Redlettermedia is where Mike Stoklasa's dreams went to die.

A bunch of shitty e-celebs that closeted redditors like to shill on here, that's what they are.

They didn't upload their new videos to YouTube during their prime. They used to upload every thing to blip tv. Than Disney bought blip tv, and they were forced to port everything over onto YouTube around 2015.

>and you still watch this outdated shit
>imgine being this pathetic

At least half of Yea Forums uses reddit nobody cares about your autistic website competition

Yikes, stop posting here forever.

have sex

>have sex
god.. i've never seen a statement that completely outs a person as a fan of stephen colbert with as much speed and force as that one.

james outright said he was in special ed for 7 years.
where have you been?

I'm also goign to point out quality over quantity, sometimes you see channels with a few millions subs and they only get a few dozen K views per video. The RLM audience is more dedicated and thus worth more.

>imagine telling your self this to make you feel better cuz the anons keep making fun of you.
Just go back.

Attached: 1534166946312.jpg (240x240, 13K)

It is

RLMfags think Cinemassacre is ripping off RLM

when the fact, it was always the fucking opposite

Attached: 0ksmck62oej21.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

Attached: 98fo67tc8qs21.png (1341x753, 2.37M)