ITT: Overrated films

I'll start with this one

>Racist movie, has the characters act like they are surperior because they are in a foreign country and people don't speak English there, yet they themselves can't speak Japanese
>Promotes infidelity
>Boring movie

Attached: litsd.jpg (1031x771, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IkiM48_7FAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate Bill Murray and never watched that movie

i realise this is satre but i want everyone that unironically believes this movie is racist to go to japan nd try and figure out what the fuck is going on themselves

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: scarlett-johansson.png (349x744, 223K)

This movie is peak comfy-kino, yes I am hapa

It's not racist, it's just retarded. Literally who the fuck thought this idea of "older man and young woman suddenly have a romance" was a good idea?

this is the only movie that I watched in my life that I felt nothing, it's like I entered a time vortex and left after the movie ended

A woman directed it. Do you understand now?

>retarded idea
>from a woman
case closed

OP here, no it is not satire. They willingly went to a foreign country and expected everyone to speak English and acted like cunts. It's the same thing if a Mexican came to the USA and acted like an asshole because not everyone speaks spanish

have sex

dude isolation in a big city lmao
*shoegaze starts playing*

That makes it even weirder honestly. When a guy does it it's just obvious wish fulfillment.

whites are superior though

yikes

Attached: i.jpg (1008x1680, 212K)

go back to your containment board, incel

Attached: Ll39AI6.jpg (423x267, 16K)

It expects us to sympathise with a disgusting old loser creeping on a younger woman

who the fuck goes to a foreign country expecting people to speak english

oh wait a minute you're probably right, forgot this movie was about americans

>be clearly unhappy with partners
>actually connect with someone
>don't fuck
>remain in unhappy relationships
>do nothing to fix them
>end
Yeah I don't get why it's so loved.

You don't get culture shock from a fucking two week holiday in Tokyo, the most Westernised city in Japan. Fuck that movie.

normie

Prove that racism is a bad thing.

Murray was hired by a whiskey company to do commercials. He then expected the people who hired him to account for him not knowing the language.
Johansson followed her husband on his trip. She's also not a cunt about it.

I went to the New York Bar in Tokyo that can be seen in the movie.
The view is amazing.

This thread has to be the biggest autistic gathering in this board history.
Unironically have sex, or at least connect with someone

go back to your containment country, heeb

just connect with someone, bro. it's easy.

Go have a conversation with a femoid you Talkless Virgin

Attached: 1534174827580.gif (245x160, 1.33M)

And you wonder why you haven't had sex... INCEL
youtu.be/IkiM48_7FAc

This. It's not that difficult to understand.

Ok, true his character's translator that was provided for him during the commercial shoot was an idiot, but for Scarlet's character? She didn't have to go on the trip, she could have stayed home. For a business trip less than a month I don't see the point of bringing your partner with you. And she ended up having lots of friends in Tokyo some how anyways, yet she
was an ungrateful cunt the entire time.

Only if I get khazar milkies

Have children

lost on thhe brownou metro area

>Implying a conversation will automatically lead to a deep connection with someone
>Implying sex will either
>Implying a deep connection doesn't rely on a varied and long lasting connection of shared experiences and likes
Sex is easy, a connection is hard

>She didn't have to go on the trip, she could have stayed home. For a business trip less than a month I don't see the point of bringing your partner with you

Except her whole fucking issue is how unsure she is about the durability of their relationship. Coming along is her way of trying to fix it, but because he's busy all the time with work it doesn't go as she imagined it. Have you never heard of couples going on trips as a way to test the relationship? Oh wait, this is Yea Forums, stupid question.

op you misspelled "correctly rated" in the title of this post

>yet she was an ungrateful cunt the entire time.
How? She was detached, but exactly what should she have been grateful for, and how should that gratitude have been expressed?

Holy fuck. Human are basically hairless monkey not some mystical creature, talk with someone who shares a hobby of yours (I would assume movies or tv shows since you are here) and that’s all it takes

superior cucks