What's he been up to after his show got canceled?

What's he been up to after his show got canceled?

Attached: sam.png (566x591, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trying to stay relevant, shilling himself on 4channel, jewing and scheming, getting fat and ugly

literally who

Sam Hyde. A comedian, free thinker, entrepreneur, political activist/think tank, screenwriter, business man, provocateur.

Starting to get sick of Sam's antics and lies. He went off the rails when he tried to become an alt-right internet figure?

Hi Sam. Your kike genes are really starting to show these days.

Hi Sam

I know you want to remain relevant but posting shitty memes on Yea Forums isnt gonna bring back your show buddy

getting banged by a tranny

Hi Sam

I know you want to remain relevant but posting shitty memes on Yea Forums isnt gonna bring back your show buddy

You already posted this, knock it off.

Bring Charls back. He writes all your good shit.

Sorry to upset you Sam

Actually that was Jan.

All he had to do was stfu on Twitter. If I was charls or nick I’d be so pissed at him

Sam can you confirm or deny if you are part Jew

Have sex incel

>dude I'll gladly waste hundreds of dollars to save ten minutes of inconvenience lmao
how can anyone want to give him money after his latest hydewars?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26_00-26-14.png (622x660, 1006K)

it's obvious that sam is deeply depressed which is why he's so self destructive. if he were a good person, it would be kinda sad.

Never heard an episode of Hyde wars. I thought some of his sketches and YouTube videos were funny. I haven't searched him out in years, honestly.

his latest vid is kino:

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

Sam could bring back the show, but he's too much of a kike.

Attached: 1526731777880.jpg (650x509, 45K)

in the mouth

Attached: 1526731730876.jpg (1664x4284, 1.07M)

u forgot degenerate pedophile kike on that list

Attached: 1526731759771.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

Fake

if its fake how did the tranny get a hold of Sam's personal email that wasn't public?