So is this it? the only good video game movie adaptations?

So is this it? the only good video game movie adaptations?

Attached: bideogamemovie.png (1036x1500, 2.71M)

pic not related?

No, it's only mortal kombat

Street Fighter is good, at least fun to watch. Postal is also good.

Where's warcraft you mong

Resident Evil: Apocalypse is the correct answer

oh man how did i forget about Street Fighter!

Attached: streetfight.jpg (504x755, 76K)

First Resident Evil was fun to watch..second one was ok too if only for Nemises. then it just got fucking retarded with Alice and her super powers. MK was awesome. Dective Pikachu was kino. Silent Hill was faithful as fuck to the source material because it was directed by a guy whos a huge fan of the series. Rampage was just fun.

Haven't seen any of them, but didn't Rampage change the entire plot (there wasn't much plot to speak off but still)?

I honestly like it more than Mortal Kombat. I mean MK has sets/cinematography, soundtrack, Liu Kang coordinated fights, Goro animatronic and a nice fitting cast for the characters.
But somehow Street Fighter is just so much more fun to watch, at least for me.

not wrong. MK has all that going for it...But Raul Julia as Mbison is wonderfull and is the best Dr. Doom We Will Ever Get

TOOOOOMMMMMBBBB RAAAAAIIIIIDDER

>But Raul Julia as Mbison is wonderfull
Absolutely. It's just too bad he was severely ill and couldn't buff up a little for the role, which I would've liked back then as a kid.
I was also kinda upset about Dhalsim and Blanka not being portrayed as their video game counterparts, but what the fuck do kids know?
Now I see the small framed look gives him more of a psychopath vibe in my opinion and I think I'm more pleased with his appearance that way.
He has Zangief as is muscle goon, no need to be a bodybuilder himself.

Silent Hill 1 was good. In fact it actually influenced some of SH games.

Hot take: The first Resident Evil is the worst of the franchise

RIP Bob Hoskins

Attached: SUPERMARIOBROSSuperHRws.jpg (500x990, 88K)

Its too bad he got sick, he was gonna be Zorro's teacher in "The Mask of Zorro"

Ah shit, really? That burns. But yeah, definitely would've been nice to have him around longer. Then again we might've never gotten him as Bison since he did it for his children as some kind of last wish IIRC.

>make a film based on a simple fighting game
>have utterly shit fight scenes

It's terrible, and just look at the absolute state of Ryu and Ken in it, they're supposed to be the two main characters in the franchise too.

Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are the only two good videogame movies. Doom (2005) I didn't mind but didn't really follow the games.

Attached: doom rosamund pike and karl urban.webm (1054x720, 2.9M)

There certainly is a case of nostalgia goggles for me, I played and watched SF long before I saw MK.
I also said before that MK is obviously the better film, but SF is just more fun to watch for me.

Any scene with Bison is good but the rest of it is complete trash

>2005

same year as episode III was out,has it really been that long?

Attached: Revenge Of The Sith 2005 720p.jpg (1280x544, 80K)

Angry birds
Phoenix wright
Ff15