Why are people so angry about Louis CK getting work again?

Why are people so angry about Louis CK getting work again?

Attached: louie.png (1376x941, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOdFIvPp4k0
youtube.com/watch?v=HXA6tT9A72w
twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1142932762606874627
youtube.com/watch?v=dbaf1YXeHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=bM6YC-1hlrY
youtube.com/watch?v=KnqtgzyWMNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because hes not funny

Because college aged pussies were never told no and never beaten into submission by their parents. Now it's time to for life and the real world to cum in their eye, and Louis represents that.

>safety
HE MASTURBATED. HE DID NOT TOUCH ANYONE.

i think it would be hilarious if he jerked off in front of me in his private office, lol

He's un ironically the funniest he's ever been now.

Reminder the one and only e-negro that matters is still alive

Attached: ltg.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>down with the patriarchy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is the tide finally turning on the whole SJW bullshit in the media and culture? Are people finally viewing them as people viewed the bible thumpers in the mid 2000s and just ignoring them?

Whenever people talk about Louis CK being "dangerous" I think of that Dave Chappelle bit from one of his specials where he jokes about the homeless dude jerking off on the bus like it's a hostage situation

Attached: 1561407091037.jpg (565x425, 71K)

you are un ironically a faggot

he literally figuratively unironically raped the entire population of NYC tho

just some insane people being insane

Dear God I hope so

He survived it. The secret's out and he's still getting work. Plus now that everyone knows what he's into he doesn't have to find women who are into that. He's probably getting cute 19-22 year olds coming up to him and going, "You can jerk off in front of me if you want, Mr. CK."

that doesn't stop anyone

But user, you're a college-aged pussy.

Do you know what I hear when I read this Vox title?

>AHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? WE TOLD YOU THIS WAS PROBLEMATIC! WE TOLD YOU THIS WAS CANCELLED! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO US AHHHHH

he literally raped and killed a girl in 1990

Because it proves their condemnation, slander and defamation is not the career death sentence they love to think it is, behind closed doors and in their heads. And that frightens them like you wouldn't believe.

Politically correct roastie Twitter outrage is alive and well.

Source

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: louis-c-k.png (317x589, 178K)

If they keep going after famous people then the tides will turn, the average person is already against them.

>tfw your entire shtick is being a sad sack so the more they kick you around the funnier you become and you're currently going super saiyan all over your faggot millenial haters that were once your entitled spoiled Brooklyn faggot fans

Can't Do Away With The CK

youtube.com/watch?v=BOdFIvPp4k0

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

this. its all about the perception of power

CK did nothing wrong

Attached: D8jIbq2WsAAD6en.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

Are those his daughters?

Yes

He got a huge standing ovation

Holy shit, didn't think of it like that, but it makes his comeback funnier and make that much more sense

What exactly has he said and done to make you guys think he's not some faggot lefty like he was in 2016 when he called Trump a nazi and urged everyone to vote for Hillary because "she's like a mom and I can't see how people don't want to vote for that".

Did he "gas then kikes race war now" and I miss that?

>Waaaaa he was mean to Jew lover Trump
Fag LMAO

I never hated him. His FX show was fantastic and I miss it. Most of Yea Forums actually liked him too.

I just find it funny how this goofy motherfuckers been turned into a teflon don the left can't seem to land a punch on now matter how hard they jab. They keep swinging and he just bobs right back up, completely unfazed, its hilarious

I was a huge fan and he is pathetically unfunny now
just sounds like a wounded whiny woman honestly

He's Jewish.

His parkland set was funny as fuck though

>Vox article

Attached: 1548713146464.gif (280x153, 446K)

>Member?

Attached: laughingblacks.gif (480x268, 2.06M)

oh no i feel unsafe that he might ask me if i would let him jack off in front of me

he the famous rapist known as Louie 23

>these comedy clubs think Louis CK would even look twice at the house staff
>these comedy clubs think their staff can't handle saying no

So ya'll gonna answer my question why he's "our guy" all of a sudden or what?

Feminazis hate men and are far too over-represented in the media because (((they))) use them to divide men and women.

He also always asked for permission.
Remember that when feminazis claim they care about consent.

He made fun of the school shooting kids that whine about guns

I mean we consider common sense to be "based and our guy" now?

He was always like that

It's more that he stopped being a faggot and went back to his old more honest self from before he became all woke and shit.

People are already viewing them like that. Media itself is just lagging far behind in that regard, partly because media still employs a lot of rainbow hair SJWs.

It's getting pretty rare.

Communists have a strong desire to destroy everything people love. This is a result of their intense depression and hatred.

>vox

Attached: davidmitchell.gif (564x346, 3.49M)

Louis CK and a privileged white man still getting work AND THAT IS NOT OKAY!

god i hate faggot ass articles like this. the other gayest headline i saw the other on this was "Louis CK gets standing ovation AND TWITTER IS NOT HAVING IT!" oh noes he might kill with real actual people and bring down the house but that doesnt matter, what does woke twitter have to say about the matter??? ugh fuck off already

is it safe?

Al things considering, if you would masturbate in front of your colleagues in the place you work, you'd be fired pretty quickly as well. Unless you work in a strip club.

Louis CK is literally funnier than any other working comedian today, which isn't saying much. Comedians are so fucking bland now. At least Louis is entertaining when he says really edgy shit.

Yes sweaty yes, conservatism is the new despacito

>SJWs killed the C.K. breeding grounds meme

Attached: hangdai.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

He was a fag to be pro Hillary but other than that I don’t see how him jerking off in front of sluts means he should get his career ruined by roasties on Twitter

THE KUCK KING HAS BECOME A LIGHTNING ROD ON THIS ISSUE AND HE IS THEREFORE BASED REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE

LIKE BRIE LARSON ON THE OTHER SIDE EXEMPLIFIES THE ENEMY

THE BATTLE LINES HAVE BEEN DRAWN, THIS IS THE CULTURE WAR OF OUR TIMES

YEARS OF #RAPECULTURE PROPAGANDA FESTERING IN ACADEMIA THEN SNEAKED INTO CULTURE THROUGH MEDIA AND META-MEDIA IS ABOUT TO FALL

Attached: ret zem fite.gif (495x464, 1.49M)

>Why are people so angry about Louis CK getting work again?
Because even though he apologized sincerely himself, a large chunk of his fanbase still likes to pretend that he did nothing wrong. So he has become an unintentional icon for this toxic culture.

You're basically shooting him in the foot.

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

Attached: 1437915009600.gif (235x306, 1.81M)

It's funny how unfamiliar you cunts all are with his actual work. If you watched Better Things or Horace and Pete or Louie or I Love you Daddy, which he created and wrote, you'd see a large amount of discussion explicitly about the progressive issues which you think he's in opposition to.

It's also funny how triggered sjw also are unaware that he was making the best genuinely progressive feminist stuff on television before they lynched him for masturbating.

there's a reason you only see him from the thighs up

>It's also funny how triggered sjw also are unaware that he was making the best genuinely progressive feminist stuff on television before they lynched him for masturbating.

basically just confirms how retarded the progressive left is now. theyre like fucking sheep

LITERALLY ALL IRRELEVANT

HE IS A SYMBOL NOW

GOT PLENTY OF MONEY ANYWAY, THE CONTROVERSY ISNT SHOOTING HIM IN THE FOOT

ITS ENDEARING HIM TO THE GROWING SILENT MAJORITY OF NON-INSANE PEOPLE WHILE THE TWITTER SJWS ABSOLUTELY SEEEEEETHE LMAO
AND BY THEIR LEFTOID DISPLAY FEEDBACK FURTHER GROWTH OF THE ANTI-SJW CAMP :^)

>don't care about their staff's safety ?
Lol, what because he's dangerous? But hiring blacks is okay?

>making the best genuinely progressive feminist stuff
imagine using these words in this combination.

Is this a lefty trying to be ironic or someone trying to unironically be an ironic lefty?

Source: Glenn Beck, who was actually the real rapist and murderer of that girl; not Louis.

Source: Bob Saget, who was the real, REAL rapist and murderer; not Louis or Glenn.

Either way it sucks.

Attached: Louis_CucK.webm (1165x720, 3M)

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW

STAY MAD

IT WAS #HERTURN!

Attached: 1558119668551.jpg (300x200, 12K)

Crabs in the bucket syndrome and Louis CK naming the pedo

Hollywood only has X-Number of "top guy" spots who get all of the fame, all of the movie/tv roles, all of the funding for their side passion projects.

People like Apatow don't want Louis CK back in Hollywood or in the comedy scene, because then that's one last movie/tv show/comedy show gig Apatow has coming his way.

Louis CK also was pre-emptively destroyed, because "I Love You Daddy" basically was a huge fucking red pill about how Hollywood's elite caste prey on young underaged girls and basically trade them movie/TV fame in exchange for their victims silence.

Rose Byrne's big scene where she justifies old men preying on underage girls and the "deal" that is made (fuck an older man while legally a minor, and you'll get "mentored" on how to be an actor and how Hollywood works and if you are especially good in bed and don't make a scene when you get dumped for the next underage loli that comes along, your pedophile boyfriend might get you a star making gig in a movie or TV show and send work to casting directors everywhere that they have to hire you because they want to keep you happy and distracted from how you were preyed upon by a child molester....

>pretend that he did nothing wrong

He asked for permission and they gave it to him. No means no; yes means no. Silence means no. Infantilizing women is the new feminism.

Everytime I see articles like this it’s a female writer...

he touched his peepee. peepee's are bad and you shouldn't have one. get rid of it unless you're a muslim or black.

Never thought I'd do this, but this is the writer of that article. Enjoy.

Attached: kath-barbadoro.jpg (630x630, 106K)

this

Because he refuses to start up the african drum chants at his events these days.

I'm not enjoying this.

penis is the most dangerous weapon out there. they should be registered and, ideally, they should be banned.

Have sex incel

STOP LITERALLY RAPING ME WITH THIS POST SHITLORD

THIS IS THE JIZZT OF #RAPECULTURE YES

THE 3RD WAVE FEMINIST CENTRAL THESIS SPOKEN AS GOSPEL IN UNIVERSITIES

BUT IF ITS DESTROYED BECAUSE ITS TRASH THERE ARE NO MORE GENDER STUDIES DEGREES AND FEMINIZATION OF SOCIETY WILL HAVE FAILED TO SMASH THE PATRIARCHY SO IT WILL NEVER BE #HERTURN
AND THATS A BAD THING :^(

Attached: 1457404974685.jpg (367x390, 30K)

She’s just mad that even Louie wouldn’t bang her

penises are a ghosts to here. so she is naturally afraid of them.

>3 years ago
>Yea Forums ruthlessly mocks him as a cuckold
>now feminists accuse him of misdeeds
>BASED GOD LUIS C K
This shithole is so exhausting

>because hes not funny

Offended tranny libtard detected. Dilate please.

>kath barbadoro
An aspiring comedienne wrote this. What a shrill POS.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXA6tT9A72w

Literally most people in this thread are calling him unfunny and Louis CucK, you nimrod.

it's a passing torch that someone has to carry. there was a time when louie was immensely popular and Yea Forums just had to shit on him, now it's on bill.

>Yea Forums sides with those who are being attacked by the media

Welcome new fag.

I honestly hate this cocksucker and think he's scum. This faggot was kind of funny but unbelievably pretentious and only got more so as he got more famous. Finally he turned into a Hillary cuck and then got destroyed by the monster he helped to build. Now I feel nothing but contempt and hatred for him. Let alone him just being a weird gross fuck on top of everything else.

Yes there is a coordinated campaign to destroy him and any legit comedy because comedy is the biggest threat to the totalitarian regime that's coming. But again, fuck this faggot. Nothing of value was lost.

Stand-up comedy is dead, gross pieces of shit like this helped to kill it and this fuck deserve all of the hatred coming at him. The leftists were desperate to murder comedy and they succeeded. Let faggots like this serve as an example of what happens to you when you cuck out.

Attached: YOUDISGUSTME.gif (240x228, 858K)

Dude, dude, i was a louie fan since he was a nobody going on the opie and anthony show. Back when he was pretending to be "one of the guys" Then he got famous and turned into a giant fucking faggot. Like a complete sell out. It was soooo good seeing him go down right when he was going to release his shitty "Art" movie. Nigger thought he was going to be the next woody allen lmao.

Anyways, i cant stand these hair trigger pol tards who are incapable of nuance. Like why the fuck are they defending louie? Because ES JAY DOUBLE U's dont like him. Fuck him.

she got fucking owned on twitter yesterday

The thinly veiled campaign to repair his image here on Yea Forums since all the grossness came out have been tedious.

"I miss him, bros" and other such low energy low IQ bullshit trying to habilitate this piece of shit's image with the young male demographic. Fuck off.

Attached: ef0.gif (291x400, 2.63M)

QUICK PERSON WHO POSTED THIS, PLEASE LINK YOUR FAVORITE STAND UP SET SO WE CAN CALL YOU AN UN-FUNNY NORMIE!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Attached: ....png (819x872, 1020K)

post a link to it

Tell it like it is brother. You made me laugh harder than any of these excuses for entertainers

BASIC BUT SOMEWHAT OPERATIVE

FOREST FOR THE TREES DIPSHIT(S)
OR ARE YOU ALL DISCORD LMAO

YUP ES JAY DOUBLE US, EYES ON THE PRIZE

Attached: underdog.jpg (763x838, 140K)

Right? I give him credit. I was never a big Louie fan. But some of his standup was pretty great when he was just being an unpretentious standup and I liked his HBO show a lot. But ever since GamerGate and especially since Carlin died and he was the new heir to the crown of King of Standup, he was such a pretentious unfunny faggot. He tried so hard to embed himself in the liberal machine like that cocksucker Patton Oswalt and it is so fun watching it blow up in his face. Also fun watching it expose the hypocrisy of people like Sarah Silverman and the other mentally ill parasites.

At the heart of it, it truly is righteous because he really is weird gross fuck behind it all. So even though you're watching cancer eat a parasite, I'm not even mad.

Attached: pepemerchant.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1142932762606874627

also there's some video mocking dasha doing the rounds and it has like 35k likes

Forgive me for my retardation I'm on several narcotics at the moment but is the dasha person in the twitter thread Louis's daughter?

oh no. she's a coked out braindead podcaster

He's still an unfunny cuck, but that doesn't mean I want to see his life ruined by mentally ill SJWs for something as dumb as having a strange sexual fetish.

imagine thinking this is why people are angry about him

he asked them for permission, he didnt masturbate randomly at work idiot. it was all consensual. I hate him for being a leftist cuck but cmon

Imagine going from cuck overlord to shunned incel.

yes, he traveled to belarus at some point in the past.

no shes just some unfunny leftist post-irony eceleb without a talented or interesting bone in her entire body that leftoids flock to because they have nothing else

It will never leave your mind.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Anthony Joshua?

But that's almost all other comedians, and they do get work

Exactly my conclusion, it's all a big circlejerk if you ask me

THE PROBLEM IS HOW ITS BEEN CRAFTILY INGRAINED INTO SOCIETY TO THE POINT THAT THE MERE ACCUSATION IS ENOUGH

WHICH LYING HARPY MIGHT USE IT ON YOU 20 YEARS AFTER YOU BROKE UP
KILLING #RAPECULTURE IS IN THE SELF INTEREST OF ANYONE POSSESSING A DICK

THIS EXCLUDES DISCORD TRANNYS OF COURSE LMAO

Attached: 1534800528596.jpg (500x617, 97K)

Is this a computer or a poo working for the Jews who own Louie now?

5/7

WORK ON IT, DISCORD :^)

Attached: d8i0erh-5d8c9b9a-3555-40ba-aeeb-8388d9a1745c.jpg (1000x710, 209K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dbaf1YXeHQ4

The number of butthurt replies to this enough evidence that there's something to this

women's sexualities are saturated with hatred, fear, jealousy, and shame to the point that their sexualities have become malfunctional.

Attached: 1561521722868.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

Not in the sense that people are becoming less extremist left wing

Because they want him to starve to death, they will deny it of course but this is what these kind of actions are trying to do, to have him never being able to work again. They dont know the meaning of redemption and forgiveness, to them, he deserves the death penalty, but when the truth gets mentioned you see them cowering away
>Im not saying anything THAT extreme...
But they are, they just hate being accountable to the crime of being "cruel" or else they would be treated the same way.

"People" are truly disgusting.

Holy shit fucking roasted. Does anyone even listen to their fucking podcast though the only time I've seen them mention on Twitter by leftists was to call them embarrassing and mock them

>June 12
>August 15
>August 14
these things are not correlated and whoever made this has chosen articles with the tiniest dates in order to hide that fact.

Attached: 1556855882364.gif (300x186, 1007K)

I am fully prepared for Louis Caucasian Klansman to rise out of the Cuck King's ashes.

>not correlated

Attached: aug14.png (545x238, 180K)

>Louis CK
>not funny
Is this a zoomer/millienial thing? what do you youngfags find funny these days.

imagine trying to pick a person in the cumtown-adjacent-not-funny-podcaster universe to be impressed by and landing on jake fucking flores lol

This, basically. Guy was/is funny as hell, I don't care about the pearl-clutchers and I also don't care about the hole he dug for himself

he got her good. don't know who the guy is

I want to FUCK Dasha!

>Canama @Canama139 Jun 23
>Replying to @feraljokes @nobody_stop_me
>get her ass
LEL

Attached: D91auhQU4AAPVFQ.jpg (300x404, 11K)

go to bed dasha

*toot*
*braaaappppfft*

Read the article. She is afraid women will get masturbated in front of and it will ruin their lives. Women are so powerful right?

Attached: fart rape.jpg (728x700, 77K)

>Top 10 Pictures That Will Make You Say "Fuck Laws And Borders And Shit"

Louis CK is peak millennial culture you fucking idiot

Did you miss what's going on at Google? The SJW shit is going apocalyptic and will be completely institutionalised by tech oligarchs if congress doesn't do something

Its completely out of tone these days but if i think someone is innocent or getting a raw deal i'll defend them. I'm not going to compromise on my own principles just because some dickhead is an anti trump tard

>doesn't know Louis has been around since the 90s
You underaged dipshit

The media hates it when someone they decided shouldn't have a career is able to continue having one.

Yes and no.

Yes more people are recognizing how bullshit SJWs are, but no people aren't seeing a reason to buck against it as they feel it'd be impolite.

Yes he was so popular and iconic with boomers and gen x in the 90s everyone remembers him from back then, and not his show Louie from Netflix!

He still doesn't have a career and no one except for the thousand or so zoomers dispersed around America who bothered to look it up after listening to Cum Town known what legion of skanks is

Louis CK showing up unannounced is literally a violation of the female employees and fans consent you /pol/tard

That was still funnier than anything Dasha's ever said

Anna Khachiyan and Amber Lee Frost have been catching shade for critiquing this over the past 3 days

Reminder you are a fascist if you disagree with the "correct" take

Probably going to get worse before the tide starts turning

*Crypto-fascist

I work at a comedy club and Louis CK held me down and raped me on the stage in front of the audience and the club owner did nothing about it. That was his whole set, raping me.

Alright Kath

>WHERES THE BLOODY JOKES!

*RAPES U*

FINALLY SOME COMEDY

Attached: 1545087078710.png (1019x628, 94K)

A lot of these guys that do stand up shows make most of their money on those shows and Louis CK is still chugging along. You don't hear a ton about the shows since they typically ban cell phones (think they put them in special bags) to prevent the shows being recorded and leaked.

Maybe the worst gimmick a comics ever had

He's a fucking billionaire he can probably do whatever he wants, good for him

Because he masturbated in front of rich comediennes with their consent. Didn’t you know that rich, White, female celebrities are the most oppressed people on the planet? That lass in India who got gang raped on a bus last words were “won’t someone please thing of Sarah Silverman”

POWERFUL redhead genes

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-050258_Gallery.jpg (1080x1563, 884K)

does loui ck masturbate before his daughters? that would be subversive af

I'd smash

Nah, his new sets are funny and that is why he is booking

>The SJW shit is going apocalyptic and will be completely institutionalised by tech oligarchs if congress doesn't do something
What exactly do you want the government to do? You should be very wary of inviting the government in to regulate things like this.

>new York Jews
>redheads
I'm cknfused

He's a Mexico City Jew

did those motherfuckers add another letter

I don't get it, he's saying that she herself attacks women online, or has in the past?

Anyone else find the whole Louis CK situation strange? Like the allegations happened right before his movie was released. And wasn't the lady accusing him working as some producer or something in the entertainment industry? Surely she had witnessed greater degeneracy. Why take down Louis? Was this a hit on Louis for trying to make his own film and cutting out the (((middleman)))?

Attached: interdasting.png (600x533, 130K)

This.
And he's also ugly.

There are a ton of redheaded Jews. If you think you're Irish you might want to take a DNA test in all actuality.
t. Jew

i think he's saying she defends rapists

>and that is why he is booking
NO! ...R-RAPE? RAPE!

I DONT LIKE *THING*
AND I'M A WOMAN
SO THIS IS LITERALLY RAPE

WTF I'M BEING RAPED RN
LET ME TRIVIALIZE #RAPE EVEN FURTHER FOR MY OWN ENDS

NEIN! NO BOOKINGS!
HE MUST BURN FOR HIS CONSENSUAL CRIMES AGAINST WOMYNKIND
LIGHT THE BONFIRE, SCHNELL!

Attached: 1d087469d282ec825290ef1300fafe9792cbc23877e5a07374b43112b8021317.jpg (625x265, 28K)

>expecting a comedian to tell jokes

The absolute chutzpah of that goy.

I’m delighted by his tv blacklisting because he was forced to stop pandering to liberal pseudointellectuals and go back to his stand up roots. He lost me after Louie which was overall funny but had a few ups and downs, however his work afterwards was too pretentious and preachy. I think he got too far up his own asshole thinking he was really the next Carlin (who himself was preach and unfunny). Thankfully his latest leaked special was a return to form so I hope he continues to be shunned as a fan of comedy.

Why is that?

It was a hit for making a movie about how hollywood producers rape and traumatize young girls who are trying to become actresses. e.g. Weinstein et al

This is such an old meme that i've gotta give you kudos for being one of the 5 people that still remember this shit

EVERYBODY BACK OFF

BACK THE FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=bM6YC-1hlrY

Kino.

>I wouldn't even jack off in front of you

Attached: SARGON.jpg (349x340, 22K)

he should be in jail for what he did
dispicable acts have no room in society

They were in a hotel. If you'rea female, follow Louis CK in his hotel and say yes when ask if he can show you your dick then you aren't victim, just fuck off. Adult women aren't children. But we live in a world where women aren't accountable for anything but still want huge responsibilities.
i don't condone this guy, he's a pig, but these cunts are n't victims. Enough with that BS

> Guy just wants to make a buck after a drunk slip up where nobody got hurt
> Get's lambasted by feminists that try to destroy his livelyhood for ever
> On the other end they want to abolish prisons (for niggers) because it doesn't help people reintegrate in society and it's based on revenge.

Attached: images(17).jpg (246x205, 12K)

What he did was pretty sketchy even if he had permission at the time, but he was going to work again eventually. This cancel culture shit is completely irrational.

Yes and that is what we call RAPE! How is he even still not in jail?

bruh look at this dude

poor little staffers. they may be asked by someone if he can fap near them. oh, the horror

I can vote for government but i cannot vote for Google. There is no accountability with Google because they're not beholden to anyone but government can be challenged and voted out. I honestly don't understand the aversion to this. Google clearly can't conduct itself in a non partisan manner so in order for my individual liberties and the foundations of liberal democracy to be protected i depend on government intervention since they're the only force capable of pressuring Google. I would prefer a broken ineffective system to one in which i am completely robbed of my ability to advocate in my self interest and promote political ideas that i believe in.

Nah. Louie just handled it extremely well, and what he did isn't even anything to be mad about. It was just weird and creepy but not dangerous, malicious, or violent.

>What exactly do you want the government to do? You should be very wary of inviting the government in to regulate things like this.
Not same user, but they should be broken up. They know they are now more powerful than any government and have been caught admitting their primary goal is to subvert and force sweeping changes in society contrary to what the populace desire. They are a huge threat to personal freedom worldwide.

HAHAHA HOW IS RAPE REAL NIGGA LIKE WALK AWAY FROM THE DICK LMAO

Attached: Cyberbullying_is_not_real.png (441x248, 68K)

He pulls his cock out at the office

youtube.com/watch?v=KnqtgzyWMNU

These people undermine themselves with this hysteric bullshit.
No one reading this actually believe that the Cuck King is gonna whip out his chode and start jerking it in front of random club staffers and if that's not what's supposedly putting them in danger then what exactly is?

Here's a wild idea:
You are allowed to think that someone is hard done by and is being unfairly punished even if you also think he's a giant faggot.
These ideas are in no way incompatible, it's called having principles.

Kill yourself drumpf shill

fucking kek

He had a set describing how his daughter one time spread her ass cheeks in front of him and pooped.

Not even shitposting. This is real.

He skips leg day

This Louis CK cat sounds kinda dangerous. Maybe they should parachute him into Iran for one last mission.

Theres a difference between left winger and SJW/progressives. Why cant yanks seem to grasp that?

>His FX show was fantastic and I miss it.
same

> The chad "thot patroller" LTG vs the virgin "I play party game for little children" Etika
PS : sm4sh is a party game for children, melee is based FGC master

fucking based.
i remember getting in argument with literal faggot sois on discord over how fucking corrupt the dating scene is for a guy getting a girl. i brought up the louis CK skit where the challenge of talking to a girl is that you constsntly think
>i want to fuck your face
but you cant say that
the discord trannies immediately got triggered and wrote
>>Louis CK
>>referencing louis CK
>Louis CK is completely wrong, sweatie
just go to shows the discord trannies meme is right.

Oh yeah? How'd Thatcher get in again? Bodies piled in the streets that's how. Lefty agitation goes nowhere

You write like 15 year old m8. Could you fit in any more buzzwords, nigger?

this

I don't get it

Carlin sketch about Time it's the best stand-Up ever, but as He grew old, his show became half "this are my liberal opinions, how we should do things" and half "nihilistic sociopath that wants to watch the world burn". Image paying $150 for that.

Wasn't it about Glen Beck?

Winona Ryder got her entire career cancelled over shoplifting and it took her like 25 years to restart again, yet guys who commit sexual misconduct can just go back to work in a year like it's no biggie. People are mad at Louis because he should have a decent amount of shame over what he did but they are angrier at the society that lets shit like this happen.

what threat does he pose to their staff? did he ever jerk off in front of a waitress?

>DUDE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS LMAO
>He's so funny now guys I swear! He owns libtards epic style!!

Shoplifting is a crime. Masterbating in front of woman in a private hotel room is not. Even then, there are plenty of celebrities that have been convincted of way worse, that didn't get their entire careers ruined.

This tweet will never be outdated will it?

Because he's not handsome.

Yes, for instance, Razer Brazil just fired a girl Twitch influencer cause she went insane after a man trolled her on Twitter. She posted a pic riding on a mechanical bull, a guy posted something like “You should ride me instead ;)” and she started saying men are trash, that men are all evil with few exceptions, that men are rapists and harassers etc.

Most people liked the Razer post explaining that they don’t tolerate this behavior and SJWs went crazy, with american Kotaku and other lefty american games media trying to make it a huge deal.

When shit like this happens, it’s because people are starting to realize how pathetic the SJWs are.

Attached: A438FCF7-B10F-43CE-B651-A4E99DFC9CDA.jpg (1378x780, 417K)

FPWP

That's just untrue. He's been funny most of the time, but even when you're funny once or twice; it's never enough. Staying funny each year is pretty hard.

You were never a fan. You're a bandwagoning redditor and most definitely a homosexual

Can you say for sure that he would have stopped there? I don't know. No one is really comparing it to rape, but it's still a pretty fucked up behaviour to just randomly jack off in front of two fans.
I think the medias have made it worse than it really is, but it still doesn't excuse what he did.

Not a single mention of it

Yeah? Why would he though? And why do you even think about it?

Kek

He literally asked them before he did it. Except for the one case over the phone, but you can’t really rape anybody over the phone. I think he’s a weirdo and what he did is wrong, but he didn’t leave anybody traumatized. When people group him in with Weinstein and Cosby it’s insulting to actual victims of assault.

bruh look at this dude.

Attached: time traveller from 93 til infinity.png (1127x693, 1.43M)

he didn't keep his word about performing at the interracial breeding grounds

Attached: 1480625762030.png (800x305, 581K)

>Form a rash opinion because your side decided on it
>Circumstances change
>Still keep that opinion regardless because you don't admit you were wrong
That's what they always do

powerful

He's a cuckold

>irish jewish mexican
a true american

>safety

Like he leaves uncovered floor penetrations or places ladders behind doors?

the problem is when you're a comedian and you're around other comedians if you ask them if you can whip your dick out and start masturbating they think you're just fucking with them.

pretty sure you'd be fired in a strip club as well unless the strip clubs in your country has the male bartenders and DJs jerking off while they're on duty.

kek, because if they would have said no he would have stopped? Do you seriously believe that?

WELL FIRST OF ALL IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S NOT TRUE THAT BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990.

Nope. This is it from here on out. They own pretty much all media, entertainment, arts and universities. This is the new normal.

I'm not a trash millennial, you dumb fucking zoomer. Enjoy no retirement!