I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: kaku_13_600.jpg (600x356, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GUvmvsKZII
caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/06/04/donald-trump-is-the-most-honest-us-president-of-all-time/
edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/flores-settlement-history/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-c0jMsspE7Y
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/25/donald-trump/why-donald-trumps-tweet-about-decline-national-deb/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/29/project-veritas-how-fake-news-prize-went-to-rightwing-group-beloved-by-trump
theguardian.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

trump would've broken him
late night is trash now no matter who the host is, all the audience is willing to eat up is feces

Literal who?
Corporate Jew
Trevor Noah baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Trevor Noah said something along the lines of John expressing that he was tired of being angry or something like that. I could see where he’s coming from desu.

There’s a lot to be angry at in the world. There’s a lot WORTH being angry about. But I guess after a while it just wears on you.

I don't. He sucked. Colbert upstaged him 10x and Colbert isn't even that good.

I will give you that he's better than Trevor Noah. Christ, Trevor is so flat and unlikable it's almost amazing.

>Colbert better than Stewart

Attached: 134235623.jpg (500x272, 73K)

>YAY MORE KINO INTERVIEWS WITH BLACK ACTRESSES HOCKING SHITTY PRODUCTS INSTEAD OF READING ACTUAL BOOKS

Nu-Daily Show is so close to just openly admitting that niggers are dumber than whites

I wonder how Jon feels about his legacy now that he's forced to watch Trevor play rap music and jive around on his stage every night making Beyonce references in his effeminate, lame comedy style

>YOU DON'T OWN THIS COUNTRY GOY, WE DO!

I miss being liberal

Not sure if genuine, but I legit do. I'd watch the Daily Show/Colbert hour nearly every night during high school.
>tfw 2009 was 17 years ago

Attached: 1503100904150.jpg (720x480, 34K)

why is he even trying this shtick about caring about the first responders. it's obvious he only cares about the chosen people that were doing the banking.

>Not sure if genuine
Why wouldn't I be. Jon Stewart was great. The early 2000's was some of the best shit on TV.

>He sucked. Colbert upstaged him 10x

Colbert was playing a retarded character. Stewart is unironically more right leaning than Colbert in real life

He's more right wing than a commie? So what?

I thought he and his wife got too busy managing that sanctuary farm in Jersey

Unironically one of the greatest men of our time. What he's doing now is commendable. True patriot and incredible heart.

Trump broke everyone.

Watch Steven Colbert's Election Night Live if you want to see a man spirit slowly be broken beyond repair.

Attached: WFW.png (166x292, 97K)

I watched this Live and I can't find a copy of it ANYWHERE no torrents, no streams, no fucking nothing. The most I can find is a 9 minute clip on youtube.

There was very much work to remove this, it isn't even on HBOgo anymore.

If anyone finds it chances are by the end of it you won't be able to breathe with laughter at the dying of this man.

ALL their prepared sketches and skits were banking on the "fact" that Hilary Clinton was gonna lose, its FUCKING HILARIOUS literally as grim as a funeral, people in the audience were SOBBING at Trumping winning.

TRIVIA STRAIGHT FROM IMDB:

>"Stephen Colbert called this special the hardest show he ever had to do. About two hours of material relating to Hillary Clinton's expected victory, including made-up commercials, were cut once it was cear that Clinton was most likely going to lose. Unable to go to commercial or use the made-up commercials, Colbert had to do the whole live show for an openly sobbing "audience of the condemned," as he said."

Attached: jklllllll.jpg (720x720, 24K)

He’s such a smart funny guy, I loved watching him in middle school. I think it’s for the best he left though. These are dark times, especially in politics.

whats 2020 gonna be like when trump wins again?

depends on if the dems take back the Senate, honestly

Is watching Trevor Noah and/or John Oliver a good sign that somebody is an NPC?

Attached: SC6_NPC.jpg (702x530, 55K)

>not posting the clip

You wish, liberals have organized on being pro-immigration, pro LGBT, Anti-"white supremacy", and pro-reparations when in 2016 it was ok as a liberal to have mixed feelings about transgenderism and immigration and a "white supremacy" problem and reparations were laughable. in this time while we failed to reinforce our victory, the silent majority stayed silent.

Colbert Show on Comedy Central was unironically peak KINO

The election is just going to be boring old sticks we haven't heard before. Only chance of entertainment is if the dems try to one up Trump in spice or if they really rile him up, but that won't happen since dems are boring personified

Saw the whole thing on YouTube a while back. Kind of weird and pathetic seeing a man's confidence slowly erode. Would have been more satisfying if the winner was called while he was on the air.

Democrats running on an open-borders, pro-illegal immigrant, pro-tranny, pro-reparations, anti-white platform guarantees the 2020 electoral map will be redder than a firetruck. That's the kind of nonsense that scares undecided/independent voters into reluctantly voting for Trump because they would rather put up with his Twitter rants than the left's insane bullshit.

IIRC it was on Showtime, not HBO

Maybe he's an actual human being and not a retarded robot powered by memes.

he left because he knew everyone would turn on him or become a radical lover of him in the coming culture
him having a kid was only coincidence

We'll I hope so, still Voting Trump since libertarian elect will Be Gary DUDE WEED Johnson but no right wing media has made a lasting impact since 2016-2017. All we have is Tucker Carlson, Crowder and PragerU as big name mouthpieces. During this time the right wing should've learned to be more vocal but has grown more reactionary on little shit on Facebook instead of being strongly against trannies leading to child trannies and immigration leading to "much concentration camps" it gave liberals time to villainize Trump in a different strategy, using children.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GUvmvsKZII
if you don't want to watch the whole thing, skip to 7:49 for the most hilarity

Attached: smile.png (535x526, 251K)

>outside of the civil war, WWII, and including 9/11 this may be the most cataclysmic event this country has ever seen

Attached: 1479196413845.jpg (605x586, 56K)

This looks to be the case, since it seems bad-touch Biden will be their pick.
He's somehow more boring than Hillary, but not as unlikable, so that's interesting I guess.

hes saying there is no long clip fagget.

At least Young TUrks full video is avaiable, even if delisted by them lmao

What's his tax policy?

Attached: trump.jpg (609x343, 30K)

my president :)

Attached: 90.jpg (1160x629, 105K)

why do liberals have to be so overly dramatic about everything like faggots they are

Attached: 1561484596731.png (640x443, 130K)

>no wall
>obamacare
>imperialistic wars
>tax cuts for the rich
>no infrastructure plan
>Trump heights
>nepotism
why do alt-light faggots have nothing in their life but Trumps "victory"?

why do sissy liberals deflect so much? I'm talking about your effeminate ways not DRUMPF MAD BAD

I am not a liberal. Just saying that he failed by his own standards and promises. Which is why /pol/ moved away from ZionDon.

so you're just regular gay who responds to questions not aimed at you with deflection?

I wanna talk about politics. You wanna talk about me. Seems to me you are the one deflecting from something :-^^

lol I like seeing these threads
Unfortunately they get overrun by seething /pol/cels

>seething /pol/cels

Attached: you.png (227x222, 6K)

>niggers are dumber than whites
You are on Yea Forums where hardly anyone reads books. Your average user is same level of dumb as hoodrat.

>he doesn't know how to (you)
reddit

>incel tries to meme
wew

I'm quite a terrible shot myself.

Why do people still support Trump anyway? He keeps on failing the people and giving more money to his cronies.

Put it in your mouth next time, you can't miss

Incels have invested too much emotionally. Changing right now would mean to admitting a mistake. They, like most Americans, are too childish to do so.

trigger the libtards epic style

Attached: 1547787890143.png (485x443, 76K)

I love live election meltdowns so much.

>Yeah, smug liberal jew host man! You TELL those evil Rethuglicans what's what! Fuck FAUX NEWS and fuck Bush!!! No blood for oil(tm)!!!!

Daily reminder that Jon Stewart was trash and always has been.

Attached: Soyboy Excited 1.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>why do sissy liberals deflect so much?

High Estrogen, low IQ.

>he wasn't on Yea Forums when Bush was president and Yea Forums talked about TDS constantly

Attached: altright.jpg (960x692, 90K)

Attached: SJW's Stealthing as 'Trump-supporters'.jpg (740x641, 52K)

I was here. And you 14-year-old edgelord faggots were cringe-inducing then just like you are now, despite being older.

>reddit spacing
>I was here
>implying that /pol/cels are not "cringe-inducing"
reddit

Attached: trump_reddit_boomers.jpg (2000x1250, 671K)

>reddit spacing

>MUH IMAGINARY REDDIT SIGNALS
Yeah, you guys are trying way too hard to try to fit in. Go back to r/shitredditsays.

Attached: Soyface Tard.png (700x674, 810K)

Did you act like a whiny bitch in them back then too?

I didn't disguise myself and I don't feel the need to. Now are you going to answer the question or will you continue being defensive?

Attached: urfagit.png (581x587, 196K)

Why do femcels and SJW's keep crying about Trump anyway?

he was anti-establishment. ironically if hilldog hadn't sabotaged her own party with political cronieism bernie would have had a better chance.

>I didn't disguise myself
Suuuuuuure.

>gays
>being over-dramatic drama-queens about literally everything
What a shock.

>he was anti-establishment
>Goldmann Sachs staffers
>Gary Cohen
>Pence
He pretended to be anti-establishment.

>im not a liberal
>im a communist

same shit snowflake

>bernie would have had a better chance.

Bern-victims still telling themselves lies I see.

S E E T H I N G

still less establishment than the other guy

Attached: russian_boomer.jpg (960x720, 147K)

Dude would have singlehandedly stopped that moron Donald Trump from becoming president. None of the late night hosts have the talent at changing public opinion that Stewart did.

Why do you think posting an example of leftist media being histrionic and wrong in anyway disproves the person you're talking to?
Are you a fucking mouth-breather?

I don't. I watched the Daily Show religiously during the Bush years and loved seeing him lampoon the the political class and their goons. Of course once Obama got elected the fangs went away and whatever semblance of fight against the various denizens of DC was there vanished because Stewart was actually always a partisan hack. In retrospect it's obvious but at the time it felt like a betrayal of what I thought he was about and really what he likes to frame himself as.

As an aside he has a bad habit of invoking "I was only pretending to be retarded" when he gets called out on his views or statements by falling back on "I'm only a comedian" ignoring that a comedian doing political commentary is still doing political commentary and can have inconsistencies in his views called out. O'Reilly loved to do this when they'd spar but never had the stones to really rake him over the coals for it.

That is exactly why they will lose.

>guy that is +50-years-old is not attractive

Wow, what a shock.

Meanwhile, on your average liberal campus...

Attached: SJW Freakshow 1.jpg (2970x1980, 1.91M)

Not sure. It's a mirage desu. There are still 1000s of positions open. He simply didn't staff his administration. If you don't do that, the lobbyist come flooding in. So right now they are pretty much looting Americas future. This is exactly how the tax cut happened.

Nobody could have predicted that America would be completely okay with voting for a guy who admitted on tape that he grabbed women by the pussy.

>b-but Hillary would have been worse
Hillary wouldn't have put people in cages like Trump is doing right fucking now.

>missing the point
>responding with a shoop
pathetic.

every straight man has "grabbed women by the pussy". If you weren't a homosexual you would know this

>I unironically let literal fucking leftist TV-clowns influence and control my opinion of the world and my outlook on politics, and it would be a good thing if more people did the same

Holy fucking SHIT, imagine being this thoroughly fucking brainwashed by garbage leftist media.
You are peak fucking brainlet.

Attached: Soy Boy Redditor.png (753x960, 29K)

THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS, GOYIM!!!!

>thinking that's Photoshopped

Oh sweet summer child.

Colbert’s old show WAS better than Daily Show, at least early on.

>he doesn't know the pol/cels here are all from reddie
Laughingelves.tiff
Real /pol/ is on Eightchan, fag. God, you are so new.
>>I unironically let literal fucking TV-clown become president

That was a decade ago, Yea Forums wasn’t anything that even resembled popular.
I could give a fuck about what smug like they liked watching

>muh pussy grabbing! literally rape!
>muh kid in cages! those photos weren't debunked as fake!

Holy shit. These are the people voting Democrat now.

Attached: SJW Portrait.jpg (900x600, 77K)

>I am a newfag and I want boards to act the way I want or I will scream about liberalism

>he's a "TV-clown" because I don't like him

He's also a billionaire and a successful politician. You conveniently left out this part and instead focus on the couple of weeks he had a part in a TV show because you're a brainlet with no real arguments.

Attached: Brainlet Lobotomy.png (842x792, 82K)

>put people in cages

Attached: Liberal Media Lying About Kids in Cages.jpg (1024x557, 121K)

He said it unironically too.

>they're from Reddit because I say so and I noticed Reddit is unpopular here

Yeah, I forgot how Reddit is totally tolerant of, let alone a haven for, right-wing politics.

Is it really that hard to understand why Hillary lost?

The Obama administration didn't have a family separation policy

She would have continued the same policy and yes kids would be in cages

its not wrong to put beaners in cages since they're not actual people

Which policy?

>have liberal laws that give anyone born on your soil citizenship
>aliens run across your border and shit out kids so they're citizens
>my kids a citizen why aren't I allowed to be a citizen :^)

explain the photo then

Because neither does the current administration, numb-nuts. They're not "separating" families because they're mustache-twirling strawman villains. When people get arrested they need to be processed, and sometimes that means being processed one at a time.
Do you cry this much when American Citizens get arrested? Because when they do they ALSO get separated from their kids.

Attached: Illegal Immigrant Detainment under Obama vs. Trump.jpg (640x707, 122K)

Obama didn't put children in cages you sick fuck. This has been debunked countless times so I'm not sure why the absolute fuck you guys keep insisting it happened under Obama too.

>breitbart
finna cringe at this incel breaking out his carefully titled /pol/ folder

>DUDE IT TRIGGERS THE LEFT! I LITERALLY VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF LE EBIN TROLLING XDD

Amerifats should be nuked.

>Obama didn't put children in cages you sick fuck.

The photos of "kids in cages" (even though they aren't even "cages") that leftcucks keep trafficking around were taken during the fucking Obama Administration.
This is has been proven.

You're the one literally denying reality, as is the typical MO of histrionic leftcuks.

t. faggot that defends leftist insanity with smug "lol it triggers the /pol/tards, triggered much?"

nice reddit spacing

Yeah, and neither did Trump, cuck. Glad we can agree.

>implying I give a shit about the opinion of a burgerfat

inb4 "i-im not American" deflecting

Nice imaginary argument.

And yet you're posting your opinion on "burgerfats"?

Attached: Brainlet Anchor.png (892x969, 49K)

Where the fuck are you suppose to keep kids in a detention facility that's dozens of times over capacity that doesn't resemble a room with four walls and a locking door? Are they suppose to rent bounce castles to keep them in?

You can have an opinion about some dumbfuck country without caring about what the dumbfuck countrymen think of you in return, dumbfuck.

You literally just can't win with leftists. They don't know what they want; they just want to complain.

>detention center has mesh walls so ventilation and visibility is maximized
"They're CAGES!!!!"

>detention center has actual solid walls
"They're PRISON CELLS!!!!"

They literally just want them to go free so they can settle into America and user Voter Fraud to ensure Democrat supremacy.

>my opinion matters but urs doesnt

I mean whatever you have to tell yourself you narcissistic faggot.

you're a pussy

>It's another redi/tv/ episode
Neo Yea Forums is incredibly shit

Maybe, but Obungo would definetly be right at home in a cage with some bannanas

>juzou the drunkard

>dems win
>now-awakened right and alt right loses control, or at least feels like it lost control
>they rile up the populace against "hostile dem takeover
>America further descends into madness

Netanyahu broke Trumps asshole and filled his belly with Jewish semen lmfao.

>They literally just want them to go free so they can settle into America
I know what they want, but they spend an inordinate amount of time pretending they don't.

How the hell can they be from the Obama administration when the Obama administration didn't fucking do this shit? What's next, you gonna try and say that Obama said that he grabs women by the pussy too?

How terrible, wanting children to be free. Can't those dumb hippies see that it's not a cage, it's just an internment camp for brown children?

>wanting children to be free

I'm not entirely sure what people expect here. They're caught entering the country illegally. They get processed and they leave. The reason there's so many people in holding is because there are literally hundreds of people caught daily.

What's the endgame? Just let them all in?

What about the ones that aren't here illegally but still get put in cages?

>What's the endgame? Just let them all in?

I mean, that sure sounds better than ripping crying babies out of their parents arms to put them in a cell.

Could you look this crying child in the face and tell him that he deserves to be in that cage? Because that's the argument you're making.

Attached: cage.png (465x369, 253K)

>that sure sounds better

Yeah, maybe in the short term, but if we just let in everyone that wants to come in the country's gonna go to shit even faster. They don't pay taxes and any services they receive just make it even more expensive for real citizens.

They pay taxes on everything they purchase and use here.

Just admit you hate non-whites. It's fucking obvious and you're anonymous here anyway so there's no risk of any consequences for it.

Because twenty years of got on conservative people's nerves.
Some person brought this up today in a thread that started as a status update by Paul Schrader. They think we are annoying and they like the fact that Trump pisses us off. We pushed the condescension and hysteria way too hard onto them and they got fed the fuck up

How typical of the intellectually inferior, voting exclusively on emotion to anger the "other side" instead of logically based on any actual policy. If what you claim is true then it just makes me think even less of the right than the already astronomically low opinion I had of them prior to this...

You know, if Obama really did keep kids in cages then maybe y'all should have focused on criticising him for that during his presidency instead of focusing on a fucking tan suit as your main criticism for eight years.

If you haven't already, listen to the audio tape of this book, it's hilarious.

Attached: 51yQPVhKnJL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x320, 24K)

Anyone got the clip where Trump won? He actually looks like he wanted to die there

I’m an American born child of two Mexican parents. They made sure I was born in this country because they knew it was best.

Growing up poor in this country I saw my parents work for everything they have. I also saw the complete opposite in my extended family. Aunts who do nothing but shit out kids for benefits, food stamps and disability. Their dad never has a job for more than a month but always drives the newest model car parked in government housing along with all the rest of societal leeches.

I don’t want that to be everywhere. There needs to be a line.

Lmao why are you even posting here if you're left wing? Go to reddit or cripchan

What's the black chick's name?

Jessica Jones or something?

I want her to step on my balls.

Trump is the first honest president.
Frankly this shit feels like some kind of mkultra mindfuck meant to show how nothing the president does has actually mattered at all for a long time.

Why the fuck did Trump even have such power over everyone, anyway? I wasn't following the election until he was in a dream of mine, which almost makes you wonder if this was some grandiose psyop.

Too busy with BENGHAZI

please don't mock the illuminati appointed overlords.

Honest? Trump is honest?

>this thread

Attached: 39CC6D38-5E37-4F8F-AA66-F230F6D80969.png (1334x750, 2.84M)

He upset the natural order. The fix was in for Hilldawg and people will never let it go.

I remember how much people hated Bush when he beat Gore but he was at least somewhat of a career politician, but having the guy from NBC sitting in the White House was just too much for them to endure.

Obama's policy of detaining and separating adults and children at the border.

Hint: They're not families.

When you realise that the entire eight years of the media sucking Obama's dick was just to give his endorsement of Hillary more weight and almost guarantee that she'd win after him.

No, he grabs Micheal by the dick.

Yep. That's why he says things that offend people. Dishonest people avoid that at all costs.

>Honest? Trump is honest?

Attached: 1530711034591.png (753x960, 22K)

What the hell was up with that tan suit thing anyway? I constantly see it brought up but I really don't get what there is to be angry about.

Were conservatives really that furious over the color of a suit?

>illegal aliens who happen to be children
FTFY

He is brazenly pro capitalist, anti intellectual, and soulless on every level. To the point where it's like a fucking cartoon. So yes.

He literally lies every single day.

How could anyone take his endorsement seriously after how badly he dumped on her in the primaries? I know the majority of I’m With Her cultists were still sophomores in high school but they can’t all be fucking morons.

Says who?

>who admitted on tape that he grabbed women by the pussy.
>"and they let me"

Yes. He was apparently disrespecting the office.

Same as when he had his feet on the desk.

Attached: image[1].jpg (1300x867, 211K)

Lincoln in the back like “it wasn’t worth it”

Because it's okay for women to be whores but its not okay for men to joke about their experiences with whores.

Everyone that isn't a member of his cult.

Snopes, Politifact, WaPo fact checking and pretty much any fact checker available that isn't run by Fox News or Breitbart.

Women being promiscuous doesn't justify raping them you absolute fucking psychopath.

...like every other american president has, lefty or righty

>the Obama administration didn't fucking do this shit?
You're very naive

Attached: pewimmigration[1].jpg (640x347, 55K)

Yeah probably

So anyone who is popular has a cult now?

Yeah right. He lies about the dumbest shit.

He isn't necessarily honest himself, but the narrative of him certainly is (i.e he can either say things that are honest to a certain degree, or be an honest condition of an ideology, for better or worse)

>Could you look this crying child in the face and tell him that he deserves to be in that cage?
That "cage" is part of a protest.

Attached: 35050666_2064282013614545_1849759388374401024_n[1].jpg (800x1067, 130K)

What methods do those companies use to screen their employees of political bias? How do they determine the truth? Do they use double blind?

How is it rape when they offered themselves?

I didn't make a value judgement

His lies are so easy to verify you have to literally retarded to question them.

caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/06/04/donald-trump-is-the-most-honest-us-president-of-all-time/

Oh shut the fuck up. He’s been working on the first responder stuff for a long ass time

Okay, maybe that one picture wasn't legit then. But still there's tons of pictures available if you just look it up in google images.

What exactly bothers you so much about lying?

>google images
Yes, i bet there are. Google shows you want it wants people (like them) to see.

Attached: 1561526504914.png (1026x529, 852K)

get rekt bitches

What the hell are you talking about? You can literally just search it any variation of "kids in cages photos" and a ton of them will pop up.

Are you trying to suggest Google is making up these images with CGI or something? I genuinely don't get your argument.

Attached: cages.jpg (634x411, 67K)

I don't.

He ruined the entire fucking country.

The worst was when he appeared on crossfire to brainwash the nation.

why use a picture from 2015?

dude, those are temporary holding facilities, like 2 days maximum, then they are transported to high class living quarters

these aren't concentration camps you disingenuous piece of shit

very strange that i've never seen or heard of this before. anyone got a link to the whole thing? especially the part where trump is confirmed president?

You have absolutely no way of knowing when or where that picture was taken. None. Why do you believe it? Because it's from a presumed Authority? Because it confirms your worldview? Because everyone else believes it? Is that it? Is that all the effort you can manage?

>I mean, that sure sounds better than ripping crying babies out of their parents arms to put them in a cell.
Why did the parent put the child in that situation in the first place?

The state takes children away from crackhead parents all the time and they SHOULD.

The whole world cringing at America once again, which will be very entertaining

>If you haven't already, listen to the audio tape of this book, it's hilarious.
sorry, I'm not a brainwashed leftist redditor

You mean like that time everyone believed saddam threw babies out of incubators? that time we started the gulf war?

what does this have to do with what im talking about

>like 2 days maximum, then they are transported to high class living quarters
You haven't been following the news lately, have you?

get fucked retard, you just got outed as a know-nothing redditor and now you're backtracking like a little bitch.

this is getting embarrassing...

>How terrible, wanting children to be free.

Yeah, and I am sure that it means more garunteed votes for Democrats, as well as a more brown and less white America, has literally zero to do with your decision-making process.

>toddlers can vote

yeah we should have the kids in the same place as the adults surely no penetration will occur

>dude look at this picture isn't it SAD? think with your emotions, not logic

Holy shit you're a gaping retarded basedboy.
That photo isn't even real. It's yet another fake photo you lying, propagandist libshits traffic around as real in a campaign to disinform the public.

Attached: Immigraton Click-Bait.jpg (634x566, 79K)

These crazed libs seem to think propaganda is something that only happens in north korea or china or russia. They've forgotten about WMD's in Iraq and the accusations of saddam throwing babies out of incubators. Propaganda that led to fucking wars and not just disputes about how to deal with illegal aliens. They cry on and on about lies but they wouldn't know a lie if it was shouted to them for years as long as an authority that they or their social group respect was doing the shouting.

you mean crying and whining again

Attached: 1560268462409.jpg (608x342, 21K)

Cringe.

>toddlers don't get older and vote once at voting age

Attached: Stare Bounce.gif (256x192, 197K)

I know this is hard for liberals to get, what with abortion and their own lives as examples, but some people do grow up to be adults.

He's busy trying to help make sure our patriots get their dues for their bravery

Attached: 190611_vod_orig_stewart_911_fund_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 81K)

>You haven't been following the news lately, have you?
Tell me then you massive faggot.
I bet you have nothing.

Wait, are you talking about trumptards or SJWs?

They're just clumps of cells. They never get older. They're just clumps of cells in cells.

america-hating foreigners

>They made sure I was born in this country because they knew it was best.
You're an anchor baby then, therefore just as "guilty" as your illegal raping murdering parents in the eyes of the current administration.

JOHN STEWART'S BROTHER IS THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN STEWART'S BROTHER IS THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE!

JOHN STEWART'S BROTHER IS THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE

JOHN STEWART'S BROTHER IS THE CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER OF THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE!

It would be fun seeing him mentally broken by Trump like the rest of these clowns

>DUDE GEORGE BUSH REPUBLICANS
>*stares into the camera*
You faggot zoomers were too young to remember Stewart was as much of a shill as the fags we have today.

stewart created all of the horrible people we have to deal with today

>How the hell can they be from the Obama administration when the Obama administration didn't fucking do this shit?

>That evidence has to be fake! If it weren't fake then what I believe would be false, and that isn't possible! Therefore the facts and evidence is wrong!

Holy fucking shit. This is the actual unironic level of brain-washing modern Democrats have descended into.

You can look this up. Detention process for illegals under Obama is the exact same as it has been under Trump.

Crying and whining and denying it will affect reality a sum total of 0%.
The reality is that you're a denialist, hypocritical cum-stain that only started caring about the comfort of detained literal criminals as soon as you could use it as a weapon against Trump, whom you hate. Nothing more.

Maybe, but the difference was that EVERYONE wasn't saying that exact same shit every night.

So you're literally advocating for Open Borders?

>JOHN STEWART
i think you mean leibowitz

Quite literally everyone shit on GW.

What the fuck are you even on about?

Answer the question: Why are you allowing criminals to use their children (and other peoples' children) as human shields to protect them from arrest and litigation?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: BaU3NpH.png (532x106, 10K)

Not really. Half the country was bending over backwards to rename french fries and tie yellow ribbons around their cars and shit to support Bush Jr.

So does everyone.

Meanwhile they pay zero income tax, etc.

google just got exposed by project vertias

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/flores-settlement-history/index.html

No. It's a leftist cannard they made up to deflect real and actual criticism from Obama. Like they always do.

Why are you not allowing terrorized migrants attempting to flee to a better life to not bring their children with them?

>Not really. Half the country was bending over backwards
They weren't. Even Fox would trash Bush. It's ok though, you were in middle school at the time. You wouldn't have watched any of this.

>He is brazenly pro capitalist, anti intellectual, and soulless on every level

Attached: SJW Face 2.png (471x373, 188K)

Neither do Apple Inc, or Amazon.com, etc.

It still wasn't "LOL TINY HANDS LMAO SMALL DICK ORANGE SKIN" tier shit every single night on every fucking channel. No one is even laughing, not even those who hate Trump, they're just clapping in agreement that Trump is bad.

Source? I haven't heard about this at all.

first off
>cnn

secondly, this isn't anything we already didn't know

thirdly I support this shit
these parents are scum

It was just DUDE GW IDIOT CANT SPEAK

Do beaners create millions of jobs? And no, having a litter of mudkin doesn’t count (not that they’d ever get jobs anyway kek)

I don't, i'd shoot them. it's less wasteful of state money. I'm not a libtard.

If you feel that everyone who wants a better life is entitled to one then why do you have locks on your doors?

The dem authorities tell their proles that veritas is lies, ironically.

>implications
>revisionist history
Fox News to this day is still up George Bush's ass. John Bolton, one of the main culprits in ramping up the Iraq war while being a Fox News contributor, is now trying to do the same thing from within the Trump administration.

>be "fake news" show
>interview serious people
>take them out of context to make republicans look retarded
>get called out
>"LOL WE'RE JUST A FAKE NEWS SHOW GOY! STOP TAKING US SO SERIOUSLY!"
meanwhile they knew damn well the stat that most retarded 18-35 year olds got their news from the daily show.

>He is brazenly pro capitalist
based as fuck
This is why everyone should support him.

unironically google it

>He is brazenly pro capitalist
Literally a good thing.

>anti intellectual
Meaningless buzzword. He's also not the one who invented Common Core or insisting there's 20-million genders, so I'd be careful about calling ANYONE "anti intellectual", leftshit.

>and soulless
And a completely meaningless buzzword. Literally an ad-hom because you don't like him.

Way to out yourself, Leftypol.

Attached: Leftist Face.jpg (688x960, 31K)

>Do beaners create millions of jobs?
They DO millions of jobs.

>secondly, this isn't anything we already didn't know
You didn't know?

I tried but I'm just finding sites that are very obviously already right-wing biased and have a bone to pick with Google. I'd like a source that's more objective if possible.

and he's being called out for it. tucker carlson just called bolton "demented" on national tv

Says the totally unbiased people at PolitFact and Snopes and MSNBC!

Attached: Politifact is Garbage Compilation.jpg (1666x1853, 306K)

Mostly for cash therefore zero support for the country they exploit. Wonderful people, that.

>Even Fox would trash Bush
The fuck am I reading

>Leftshits
>accusing anyone else of "being in a cult"

Fucking lel.
Go chant "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" in an alley for +20 hours on end you fucking zealot.

Attached: Liberal Cult Behavior.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Which explains why a fox news host shit all over bolton last week.
youtube.com/watch?v=-c0jMsspE7Y

samefag

Tucker Carlson completely lost relevance, ironically at the hands of this man

>But still there's tons of pictures available
Who cares

>It also requires immigration officials to give detained minors a certain quality of life, including things such as food, drinking water, medical assistance in emergencies, toilets, sinks, temperature control, supervision

Lol at CNN including this part to make Drumpf look evil for wanting to change the act. NO ONE was trying to remove those parts, they just don't think that they should be forced to release illegals after 20 days if the case against them is held up or otherwise unable to be completed within that time period.

carlson's show is one of the most popular on cable tv. he's more relevant than he's ever been

Yet he’s never been more popular.

Stewart never had relevance.

>unironically citing Snopes, Politifact or WaPo as any sort of authority on facts, ever

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Holy shit. This is why people call you "NPC's".

Attached: Politifact is Garbage.png (788x378, 72K)

I mean...

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w[1].jpg (760x475, 101K)

even towards the end of the run too. I had to stop watching the daily show because it just got too preachy, but Colbert I could watch up until the end.
also Stewart's guests sucked.

>John Bolton was a contributor, therefore Fox never made fun of Bush
God damn millennial retard.

Yet at the same time Tucker Carlson is their BIGGEST show and he constantly rails against the warmongering neocons like bolton.
Eat shit, brainlet.

>Ari Fleischer
>Sean Hannity
>Judith Miller
>William Kristol

Bolton wasn't the only Iraq war cheerleader that was allowed to spread Bush's propaganda on Fox News. These people are all still around.

>non-criminals

Bullshit chart. By being an illegal immigrant you are, by definition, a criminal.

I mean...

Attached: download (39).jpg (640x480, 64K)

>there's tons of pictures available

Ones that are equally staged that you brainlets think are real?

>heh I was about to lose the argument but I realized you accidentally used improper grammar, tough luck pal

watch the vertias video directly, it's on bitchute because youtube deleted it

And Mueller penned the memo highlighting the dangers of Iraq having WMD's which moved congress to war.

Tucker isn't their biggest show.

Doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Carlson had Bush's pubes lodged in his teeth, and now he has Trump's cum on his chin.

>OK so I posted literally faked, engineered propaganda that I thought was real and wanted other people to think was real, but I'm SURE that material that ISN'T fake is totally out there somewhere!

The absolute fucking state of the Modern Left.

All posts made by the same obsessed user.

LOL WHAT THE FUCK

>it's true but it hurts our feelings so it's really false

>You can literally just search it any variation of "kids in cages photos" and a ton of them will pop up.
That specific facility was opened in 2010.
Also, the kids are separated from adults in any situation where it can't be verified that the adults are their parents. Because that's sensible given that 80% of the women that cross the border illegally have been shown to have been raped by other illegal immigrants or the coyotes trafficking them in the process of crossing the border.
Should we leave the kids in the custody of people that aren't their parents? No, that would be stupid.
Should children guilty of or participant to a crime perpetrated by their parents or custodians NOT be detained or taken care of while same are? Why not?
Children in foster care of any type are "detained" temporarily.

Tucker has one of the most popular shows on tv and is being mooted as a future president.

What has Jon Liebowitz done?

>tucker loved bush
Can you prove that though?

That can't be real. Even if they are biased towards the left I refuse to believe they'd be that blatant about it.

>facility has a wall
>"CAGES!!!!"

What the fuck do you libshits even want? You want these facilities to literally not have retaining walls in them?

>Snopes, Politifact, WaPo fact checking
Are you people actually this retarded?

Attached: 1539004528395.jpg (244x310, 19K)

They're conditioned to never question authority.

It's obviously fake, retard. Good job falling for doctored propaganda though.

>cnn.com

Attached: Into the Trash It Goes Gif.gif (640x360, 1.39M)

A LITERAL HECKIN' NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMP ORANGE HITLER!!!111

Attached: john oliver.jpg (763x652, 88K)

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/25/donald-trump/why-donald-trumps-tweet-about-decline-national-deb/

Wake the fuck up.

>It's obviously fake, retard
proof?
I've seen politifact do much worse before.

It literally has the top ratings.

>h-hillary will lead us to ww3!
>WE MUST AVENGE THE UNMANNED DRONE

> Colbert upstaged him 10x

Carell > Stewart > Colbert >>> Noah >>>>>>>>>>>> Mo Rocca

>The whole world cringing at America once again

Yeah because you Euroshits are in such great positions and have such amazing leaders.

Attached: Europeans Mocking America Summation Pool Cartoon.jpg (960x955, 160K)

Carlson is a grifter who picks up on whatever idiocy his boomer retard audience are starting to believe in so he keeps his show.

Trump made Colbert though. I think inside he was happy. His show was tanking before the election. Now he’s been at the top for years.

Yes they fucking were.

You honestly think the Media wasn't unanimously shitting on Bush?

>Bullshit chart.
Not all deportations are criminal by process. 50% are due to Visa overstays, who aren't illegal immigrants but become guilty of "unlawful presence" if they overstay more than 120 days beyond expiration. There are 4 categories of status and resulting penalties that result in deportation.

>Carlson is a grifter who picks up on whatever idiocy his boomer retard audience are starting to believe in so he keeps his show.
No he's not and you have no evidence.

God democracy is a shitshow. All you fucking retards arguing over which piece of shit you would rather have ground up and intravenously pumped through your body is pathetic.

The nature of democracy when one cannot guarantee either 100% self interested education and 100% voter participation (impossible) devolves into complete and utter chaos as you see now, but you retards are too inundated by the thought that you have a choice to realize it. Everything that is relevant has been removed from what our elected aristocracy allows us to vote for: immigration, economic policies, issues of rights, and so forth.

The left should be glad Trump won and hope he gets reelected so that it brings more pathetic centrists to your dilapidated party. If Hillary won you sad and comfortable, servile creatures would have never been spurred to action

What the fuck. What the actual fuck were they thinking by doing this?

There's enough actual lies that Trump says without pulling bullshit stunts like this. They just handed the right infinite ammo to use against them and dismiss any actual debunkings they do.

I hope whoever wrote that shit got fired.

You mean like not starting a war with iran? Just how many people do you want to die pointlessly?

>It literally has the top ratings.
That's Hannity

Oh, yes.Boomers are talking of ending immigration and against the invasion of Iran.

t. google employee spreading disinfo

They didn't all read from the same script. Note how EVERY single outlet starts talking about specific topics at the exact same time, this time being kids in cages again.

No one into politics follows politifact anymore its a joke

yeah man, Tucker is such a kochsucking piece of shit

Attached: 2019-06-26 08_24_29-Tucker_ The truth about the Koch brothers and GOP - YouTube.png (1040x694, 1.1M)

>terrorized
Prove it.

>migrants
If they were "migrants" they'd be migrating legally. But they're not. They're literal criminals trying to hop borders.

>attempting to flee to a better life
i.e. wellfare, handouts, etc.
Regardless, if they want that then they go through the legal channels, but they aren't.

>to not bring their children with them?
1. They often aren't even their kids.
2. Having a child in your presence during the commission of a crime does not exempt you from arrest or punishment.

You also didn't answer the question:
Why are you allowing criminals to use their children (and other peoples' children) as human shields to protect them from arrest and litigation?

>There's enough actual lies
Are there? Or did you just believe what you were told without question?

No offence but if your only source is a random video on Bitchute of all things, it doesn't really seem all that credible. Especially when no reputable media outlets are talking about it.

If Google really did get "exposed" as you said then I'm pretty sure it would be a bigger deal.

wrong dude it's literally tucker now

Holy shit.

And leftcucks can't shut up about Donald """lying""" on Twitter.

All by the same person.

It's almost like there's an agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

read ted kaczynski's manifesto. Also read orson wells interview where he describes woody allen and his narcissism

it lays it out pretty clearly.

please be bait

kaczynski might be the one who got it the most right out of anyone ever

>BUT MUH CORPURASHUNS!!!!!

1. They do pay income tax. In fact the top 1% of America provides a conservatively estimated 85% of total tax income. You just don't think it's enough.
2. Apple and Amazon are run by self-professed libshits like you, who are also pro-Open Borders. Guess why?
3. Illegals don't provide literal millions of jobs or the income that comes with it.

tl;dr you're a moron.

Why didn't you include the next sentence?

>"Considering that Trump hasn’t enacted any fiscal legislation, it’s a bit of a stretch for him to take credit for any changes in debt levels," Dan Mitchell, a libertarian economist and senior fellow at the Cato Institute, told us.

Read The End of History and the Last Man

Modern liberals, and by large modern people in general, are Nietzschean Last Men

Attached: 1559129187431.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

he probably has aphantasia and no inner voice

>Especially when no reputable media outlets are talking about it.

So if the media doesn't talk about it, that means it didn't happen? Do you think they realize that?

Do you know why argument from authority is considered a logical fallacy?

>project vertias

Ah yes, Project Veritas. The same right-wing group that has been caught doctoring video and editing words to mislead their viewers on many occasions.

I'm sure their latest smear is completely genuine.

>Fox is the monolithic boogieman I pretend it is, since I don't watch it anyway and thusly couldn't comment on it

Attached: Soyboy Gape 1.jpg (592x570, 62K)

>No offence but if your only source is a random video on Bitchute of all things, it doesn't really seem all that credible. Especially when no reputable media outlets are talking about it.
Is this a joke? It's all over independent media, all over youtube.
Just watch the video, google insiders got exposed on camera, also there was a google whistleblower

>literal garbage dumps like NYT and CNN aren't reporting on it so it's wrong
imagine being this brainwashed

>I'm pretty sure it would be a bigger deal.
You're saying you're "sure" that the mainstream media who is in bed with google would be reporting on bad things google is doing?
Holy shit lol what a fucking idiot.

Attached: D98KGLNXkAAAln2[1].jpg (821x1200, 85K)

>I hope whoever wrote that shit got fired.
Oh you sweet summer child. That author got promoted.
>trusting anything on Politifact, ever.

None of this is Yea Forums mods you cock sucking faggots delete this God awful thread

Generally the media reports on things that are newsworthy. I'm pretty sure a massive multi-billion dollar company being exposed would be considered very newsworthy if it happened.

The national debt went down in his first month of office. That's the issue at hand.

>gawker video
>about based sinclair(the people who made the seattle in dying documentary that exposed the left)
>crying about "trump's war on the media"

Imagine ACTUALLY being this brainwashed.

>They DO millions of jobs.

Attached: Racism and Minorities Ethnic Cleansing.png (500x610, 148K)

>Generally the media reports on things that are newsworthy.
Newsworthy to whom?

>I'm pretty sure a massive multi-billion dollar company being exposed would be considered very newsworthy if it happened.
Newsworthy to whom? They would report on themselves being corrupt or incompetent?

>It's all over independent media, all over youtube
What kind of argument is this? Jesus.

>google insiders got exposed on camera
And for the third or fourth time even. Their all-hands meetings about preparing for the 2016 election cycle and what they wanted to accomplish politically leaked over a year ago.

You mean the ones Americans should be doing for an American wage and paying American taxes on?

Dont you look like a retard now

how does it feel being so wrong? does it feel bad?

What do you think tv is? This is very relevant to Yea Forums. TV is propaganda and John Stewart is someone who started an entire genre of television/propaganda

I'm sure if the economy went to shit in his first month of presidency then they'd be giving false ratings to anyone who mentioned it. I'm sure of it.

>The same right-wing group that has been caught doctoring video
Source?

The videos they make are simple videos of people getting exposed by leaking information.
Are you saying they are deepfakes or something?
You can't be this stupid user.

>I'm sure their latest smear is completely genuine.
yeah, it's not like google deleted it within a few hours or anything

>but yeah they all have the same script but so what there's no bums in seattle either
Amazing.

He wasn't supposed to even get close to winning. There was just no way in the eyes of the elite.

>One guy shows up to a public protest with something visible

WOW, WHAT A NUT! AM I RIGHT???

It's like bragging about how the sun was shining on his first day but it was raining during Obama's first day.

>What kind of argument is this?
A great argument.
The media is reporting on it.
The fake news media like NYT and CNN is not reporting on it.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/29/project-veritas-how-fake-news-prize-went-to-rightwing-group-beloved-by-trump

Those people belong in a cage. They broke the law.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>i was told that veritas doctors video
>therefore it is true. I only need big brother's guidance, not his reasons.

Yeah, we all know how excellent the independent youtube media is from pizzagate.

>>but yeah they all have the same script
Who gives a shit?
It's called mass production.
Imagine being brainwashed enough to be a leftist.

Yeah pretty much. But the statement is true nonetheless and politifact should have acknowledged that. They shouldn't have said "trump doesn't control the fucking weather"

Yeah bro, using a visible sign at a public event is 100% the same thing as painting mantras all over your body and parading around on stage while your fellow cult-members literally fucking weep over it.

You're right, it is mass production. And that is where you get your opinions from. You alone can tell propaganda from fact?

>One guy

Attached: D9Xj2-KUYAAN09g[1].jpg (1200x901, 196K)

But we were told the economy would go to shit as soon as Trump was elected. Why would people say that if the election didn't matter?

The independent media exposed pizzagate as a scam though. It was just a few retards talking about it.

What kind of retarded argument is this?

Does the fact news and commentary youtubers get more views than CNN make you upset?

Attached: D9WNGPeU8AAelb2[1].jpg (755x1200, 174K)

>Why is the legacy media, most of which is owned by or partnered with Google, not reporting on a story that makes Google look bad?

Stalin can't by a tyrant, comrade. If he was, we would have read about it in Pravda!

Attached: Brainwashing Stencil.gif (377x402, 38K)

What source is in that link? The guardian's authority alone was mean to be the source, somehow?

Most of the news media is owned by Google? That's news to me, no pun intended.

Got a source for that?

Why not? Calling someone out on misleading statements is wrong?

>www.theguardian.com
Do you actually read the guardian, user?

>And that is where you get your opinions from
No it's not. Leftists do, that's why they all repeat the same tired old garbage.

Attached: 1554439945648.png (531x720, 467K)

See:

The debt went down though. In what way is what trump was quoted as saying incorrect? Because of implied implications?

I wish. Millenials unironically post Politifact all over social-media.

I already saw it dude, no need to rub it in.

>Most of the news media is owned by Google?
He's basically saying they're close partners and work together to restrict competition.
Which is accurate.

Argument from authority is the beginning and end of all debate among leftists.

He never did though,he just stated that you could

>It was just a few retards talking about it.
Yeah right. All the "independent" youtube media was all aboard the pizzagate train.

This.
They simply cannot think for themselves.

He probably did though, because a bunch of whores wanted money and sat on his hand in the hope of getting some.

You're a triggered fag and a samefag.

Attached: 1558216812026.png (1340x577, 449K)

>There's enough actual lies that Trump says without pulling bullshit stunts like this.

No there isn't.

"MSNBC said he lied" =/= actual lies.

What part of misleading don't you understand?

Proof?
Where was tim pool and paul Joseph watson?
What about Alex Jones?
What about Sargon?

You're a liar.

They can, actually. But doing so comes with the tremendous risk of being wrong which results in social ostracization. They're so wired in that any wrong move will cost them dearly. The safest move is to go with the group no matter what.

they are even putting babies in cages. wtf is wrong with rethuglicans!?

Attached: 550_101841463.jpg (550x611, 72K)

>tfw did some shitty voter registration drive in college for internship experience
>everyone in it was a huge bernie/hillidawg supporter
>go out for drinks to watch the election and everyone is saying there's not really much point because hillary is gonna win
>still relax and drink throughout the night
>few surprise states and people are getting kinda nervous
>mfw trump gets officially announced as potus and all the girls at my table start crying

Attached: 1554898557782.png (420x716, 70K)

Show me the words in the quote that are misleading. "Today it is sunny". Did i just take credit for the fucking weather?

Clearly libs are just mad that we aren't aborting them instead.

What part of the government doesn't control the value of the national debt don't you understand?

>if i revise history then i can always be right

Bulletproof reasoning, retard.

>theguardian.com/

Attached: The Guardian Articles.png (1284x1096, 719K)

>alex jones and infowars wasn't aboard the pizzagate train
lmao
No idea about the others. But to say the pizzagate shitstorm was just a few idiots is pretty fucking ignorant.

Also, seriously reconsider your life. PJW, Tim Pool and Sargon? Fuck me your brain must be mush by now..

>media: pizzagate isn't real!
>also media: trump will never win the election
>still the media: mueller will get trump impeached
>media (cont.): iran bombs oil tankers!

>lmao
LOL You got btfo.
You're WRONG, they weren't on the pizzagate train.
Take the fucking L you pathetic loser.

>Also, seriously reconsider your life. PJW, Tim Pool and Sargon?
Imagine actually being a chapo trap house watching feminist socialist and hating yourself.
Imagine never questioning what your cult leaders tell you.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. They're 100% controlled by peer-pressure.

Why did he remove pizzagate material then? I mean, it's a bit weird he would remove videos if they had nothing to do with pizzagate?

>Imagine actually being a chapo trap house watching feminist socialist and hating yourself
Why do you just literally make shit up?

>Why did he remove pizzagate material then?
Videos of him simply talking about it? neither confirming or denying it was real?

>Why do you just literally make shit up?
Tell me your exact political ideology and I'll tell you mine.

Why did you choose to believe pizzagate is impossible but NXIVM exists?

I don't really subscribe to an "exact political ideology", but the last election (live in Europe) I voted for the conservatives.

I don't know how old you are or what you do, but you should seriously just turn off youtube and go out sometimes.

>baiting this hard