User you are going to my comedy show tonight, right?

>user you are going to my comedy show tonight, right?

Attached: qt hannah.png (650x507, 335K)

That depends, am I allowed to laugh?

Who’s this guy? He looks like a cuck.

You banned me remember?

Are you going to tell any jokes?

I find it insulting that 'trans men' are a thing.
Women will never understand what it means to be a man no matter how hard this degenerate society shills that they can.
Cutting your hair short and being an asshole to everyone is what their idea of a man is, but it sure as fuck is not.

Attached: 1545954838777.png (500x299, 151K)

>gets fired
>gets rehired

who's this fat boy

You can laugh all you want
But nothing is particularly funny

I’m an attractive, tall, intelligent straight white male. If i’m allowed to attend your hilarious show, would I also be allowed to laugh, or is it better if I hang my head in shame and let other people laugh at me? I know i deserve to be brought down a peg simply for embodying dominance and biological perfection. I know that people like you are literally the dead end of human history. Its just not fair. It’s not even funny. Is it ok if I just hate myself and stay home, shitposting on 4 channel? You’ll probably feel better if I’m not there. So enjoy your laughter, especially if it’s at my expense. You deserve it.

WHERES THE BLOODY JOKES?!

No, women aren't funny and you're no exception

"Comedy"
Even fucking Vinny from Vinesauce broke his apolitical stance to shit on her.

I like my comedy to be funny.

that puppy's eyes say more about manhood than every female word ever spoken

Attached: interesting.png (250x241, 27K)

Sorry I'll be busy fucking my 19 year old prostitute.

Being an asshole putting people down for no reason seems to generally be how females think dominance works.

>Comedy is an art form. Like movies and literature, comedy is up there man. There's a certain craft in making people laugh,and you gotta have a twisted and special mind to do it too. It's REALLY hard and super draining to do good, well crafted comedy, you gotta grind that shit since you're out there to make people laugh and feel better, which is an important, if not the most important, task you have. Just think of the greats, Kinison, Pryor, Murphy, they are all masters at the noble craft of making people laugh.
So that Nannette sho--
>There are so many forms of comedy, and I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but she's this new wave comedians that goes beyond comedy. She's great and it's a particular type of comedy that most people aren't used to. She's great.

>So carbonated water, you're still into that? Water is great, huh?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_17_at_11.48.34_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

And That's A Good Thing

Attached: hannahgadsby.jpg (750x303, 27K)

Can it fit through door on to the stage? I swear all these bulldykes are a goddam trope.

Isn't it criminal fraud to take money for a product you refuse to deliver because you had a mental breakdown?
WHERE'S THE BLOODY JOKES?!

>"""""Comedy"""""

only if theres some bloody jokes