How can one man be so BnR?

How can one man be so BnR?

Attached: Untitled.png (655x642, 129K)

Isn't he like 90? Makes sense. That's pretty much the only demo that likes this shit. Boomers gonna boomer until they die and leave the world to us.

This man is untouchable

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YOURE SUPPOSED TO AT LEAST PRETEND LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ABORTION LIKE THE REST OF HOLLYWOOD!!!!

One of his biggest fans is Harmony Korine you fagot

Well, the movie takes place in Georgia, so....

>One of his biggest fans is a hack.

And what a time that'll be when the new gen finally puts the kibosh to anything decent coming out of Hollywood

>Hollywood Boycott
Who wouldn't want that? It sounds like the most effective way to keep Californian scum out of your state

Stop coming to Idaho you fucks

It's a shame he hasn't made a good movie since Letters, and keeps pumping out garbage.

>ARE MILLENNIALS KILL HOLLYWOOD? YES (AND THAT'S A GOOD THING)

The institution of abortion must be abolished. No one had the 'right' to kill a child.

Abortion should be mandatory for unlicensed pregnancies. Both parents should have to meet rigorous standards of physical and mental fitness, as well as financial stability. Extensive background checks are a given.

FUCK YOU CLINT.
FUCK YOU FOR NOT WANTING TO KILL BABIES.

Attached: 176540327985.jpg (737x764, 44K)

No one has a "right" to have children.

Except for migrant children. Fuck them I hate non-whites. Christianity is so cucked.

My guess is that tons of people are breaking the ethereal boycott, and that this is just a sensationalist headline. sage for falling for it.

This. China's one child policy is something the west should emulate.

Is no one going to talk about how his movie is going to be about how the msm are a bunch of retards and ruined a guys life based on misinformation.

>dubious, irrelevant claim
The child exists at conception and abortion kills them. That is a fact.

When he passes his son will never get another role again.
The Hollywood jews hate him.

There’s over 18 forms of birth control, people are just brainlets who don’t want to take responbility for their retarded actions.

>The institution of abortion must be abolished.
This. Too many non-white babies die every year due to abortion. In fact the majority of dead babies are non-white. It's disgusting. Just think of how different this country would be if the south had around 10 million more african americans in it.

Attached: white loss gain.jpg (2000x1481, 2.27M)

how much of hollywood is really boycotting georgia, like most the movies are either filmed there or vancouver now

>an argument that holds no principles within
typical abortionist response, try something new

Are minority’s treated bad in America? what are you afraid of?

Because of the money Hollywood productions bring to the state.

>typical abortionist response, try something new
I'm saying that abortion is bad. I'm not an abortionist and you will stop fucking calling me that.

NO but whites are killed as a minority in South Africa.

Is there an actual Hollywood Boycott of GA going on are is it just a few no-name kikes who won't do their "single lady in a big city" show there anymore?

Well the African’s are just reconquering their land. After all might is right.

who fucking cares

>whites
They aren't anglos.

the same people saying they aren't gonna work in Georgia are the same people who said they'll leave the US if Trump was elected. Why haven't they fucked off yet.

You do know the Bantu people who are now calling the shots are no more "native" to the land than the Boers are?