What do you want to see in Halloween 2

Less comedy. Creative kills. Laurie dying. Myers raping Judy Greer

Attached: B4C580FE-1253-4E85-A75B-B9480F7F1E82.jpg (960x540, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movieweb.com/halloween-2018-william-shatner-cameo/
youtube.com/watch?v=04EMiWjsXmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the last one was a near perfect bookend for the series and I honestly don't want anymore

An actual appearance by William Shatner, and not just his old Captain Kirk face mask.

Mommy Harris

Attached: mqvr6ixs0zsvutydvxuz[1].jpg (1120x1680, 411K)

The producer of wants a Shatner cameo

movieweb.com/halloween-2018-william-shatner-cameo/

Wish she played Laurie’s daughter instead of Greer

This and Michael killing every single human being in the movie. Stop making him look like a bitch to make Laurie (and other you go gurl characters):look like a badass vigilante sarah connor or Ellen Ripley shit. Because she's not. You're just hurting your antagonist who is the sole reason why these movies exist and the whole movie is being built around him. H20, Resurrection and 2018 all made people beat the shit out of Michael. This. Is. Wrong. Where the hell is Rob Zombie when you need him.
People like you are the reason why they keep making shitty horror movies.

Exactly. They need to make Myers pure evil again. Killing people with a knife isn’t scary anymore. He needs to like ass rape Laurie

big ol tiddys getting drowned in a hot tub.
oh, wait. I already saw that in Halloween 2 almost 40 fucking years ago.

Attached: cheeky.png (173x228, 89K)

>don't show the entire movie in the trailer
>don't humanize pure evil
>don't make "the Shape" (a fucking stalker) montage random shit like meaninglessly and casually going to house after killing people within a busy crowd of others because "it's what he does!" he's an emotionless, relentless STALKER.
>don't show the "the SHAPE's" fucking face and ruin any suspense built up from the viewer's imagination from lack of empathy
>don't script in witty comedic interjections from nobody characters
how about ZERO FUCKING QUIPS at all? the movie was already shitty to begin with and its only saving grace was the soundtrack. the only good part with Michael in it was the flickering light scene in the backyard, and it was ruined by the rest of the movie.
>Michael appears from behind the door to stab the babysitter
>kid exclaims "oh shit!"
>audience bursts out in laughter
I was so excited to see this movie when it was announced and was utterly blasted the fuck away by disappointment. fuck this. it felt like i entered the wrong theater and sat through some quirky marvel bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (808x805, 206K)

>Myers raping Judy Greer
why doesnt he rape lads?

They don’t have the balls to make The Shape truly evil anymore. They don’t want to risk scaring off his popularity by having him do truest evil shit like killing a baby or strangling little kids

he did strangle a little boy in the movie and him killing the baby would've been retarded, even Rob Zombie knew better.

I mean graphic detail of him strangling some 3 year old sleeping.

get help nigger

Yes please.

I wouldn't care if they killed Laurie, but they've already done it once before.

Attached: 4D10411F-18E5-4BD7-A6C3-7BA1EAC069C4.jpg (750x442, 66K)

No supernatural bullshit that Micheal was actually cursed and couldn't help himself- bullshit

>all these complaints
>yet thinking the cringe flickering light scene with the disney channel original tier fat kid's quips
Get some help. The movie was turbokino except for that 1 scene and the police guys talking about sandwiches

>Defending Rob Zombie

you are actually un-ironically the reason they keep making shitty horror movies

Attached: D9BNfL5UYAAz8Tb.jpg (500x628, 36K)

Not him but RZ's Halloween isn't even close to being the worse Halloween film, and you'd know that if you had seen them all.

2018 was fucking garbage and I'm now 100% certain that there were actual paid shills on Yea Forums when it came out, theres no fucking way anyone actually liked that garbage
>everyone's obsessed with Michael not because hes a psycho killer but because he doesnt talk
>random transgender kid out of nowhere
>that plotline with those annoying journalists that goes absolutely nowhere
>literally no likeable characters
>boring kills
>script and camerawork is legitimately student film tier
>the doctor turning evil for no reason for literally 2 minutes before dying
>that retarded girl power finale where 60 year old 5'7 carrie is able to throw around Michael who's been obliterating 200 pound men the entire movie
Absolute fucking garbage, I'm still seething that Yea Forums memed me into wasting 2 hours of my life on that.

Idiot he won't stop until his victim is dead

>Halloween>Halloween>Halloween>Halloween 2>Halloween 2> Halloween 4>Halloween H20>Halloween 5>Halloween 6>Halloween 3>Halloween Ressurection

>Halloween before Halloween
you can't be serious.

Attached: image.jpg (800x586, 306K)

Hmm

Brainlet post typed by a brainlet. I am glad you are still seething, I enjoy your discomfort.
>not because hes a psycho killer
He killed like 4 people in the 1970s. Why would people be astounded by this in current year when schools are shot up every other week
>trangender
The absolute sheer level of RENT. The kid literally just mentioned dancing
>plotline with journalists that goes nowhere
they die in like the first act, where it goes is Michael BTFOing them and taking his mask back
>that retarded girl power finale where 60 year old 5'7 carrie is able to throw around Michael who's been obliterating 200 pound men the entire movie
Hmmm I'm not exactly sure but perhaps he was weakened by getting hit in the face with a crowbar HIT BY A FUCKING CAR, getting his fingers blasted off by a shotgun, getting shot several times including in the neck, leading to him falling down a flight of stairs, then getting stabbed
Cope and concede pathetic loser. The film was Mikekino and you know it.

Bro what? A mental patient not talking isnt even remotely abnormal, why would anyone give a shit

only one guy in the movie cares about this and he is the doctor.
he says its because he knows michael isn't a braindead mongoloid or autist who can't speak. Obviously the doctor is a lunatic sperg so he latches on to this and obsesses about it, and obsesses about Michael to the extent where he hypes him up to be Le Boogeyman. Such as when he thinks he has to reunite michael and laurie when in fact michael met her earlier and didn't give a shit, and went to kill prime teenage roasties.
It's not a big deal. I don't know why you're hung up on the literal ramblings of a lunatic as not making sense.

—Kill Laurie brutally and skull fuck her severed head

The "He's Still Out There" Timeline:
>Halloween

The "Myers and Loomis Burned to Death" Timeline:
>Halloween
>Halloween 2

The "Halloween Anthology" Timeline:
>Halloween
>Halloween 2
>Halloween 3

The "Thorn Curse" Timeline:
>Halloween
>Halloween 2
>Halloween 4
>Halloween 5
>Halloween 6

The "Laurie Strode's Revenge" Timeline
>Halloween
>Halloween 2
>Halloween H20

>The "Busta Rhymes" Timeline
>Halloween
>Halloween 2
>Halloween H20
>Halloween Resurrection

The "Rob Zombie" Timeline
>Halloween '07
>H2

The "Laurie Strode's Revenge 2" Timeline
>Halloween
>Halloween '18

Has there ever been a bigger clusterfuck of a film series? It could probably be divided even further, like a timeline where Jamie Lloyd became the new killer.

Attached: Caveman.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>Halloween 2

Wtf. How'd he survive being locked inside a fire prison.

He got out. You could hear him breathing at the end

He's survived way more conclusive deaths than that through asspull retcons. You don't even see him burn in this one.

This was the only way out and he's already surrounded in flames

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-26-07h41m30s190.jpg (1920x800, 568K)

If he survived this, he can survive that.

youtube.com/watch?v=04EMiWjsXmo

They'll just have some scene where the ceiling collapses, and he climbs out.

Fucked up thing is, Dany Cuckbride said that Michael was going to be a normal human in 2018 and won't be supernatural amymore. Which makes him surviving from that fire even more of a clusterfuck than it already is. There's no escaping supernatural Mike. Stop trying to be smart and edgy Dany and David, fuck both of you.

based