Has there ever, I mean ever, in the history of film, ever been a more kind scene than this?

Has there ever, I mean ever, in the history of film, ever been a more kind scene than this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=itEkyhV0P_s&t=35s

Attached: EmbellishedImpoliteGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTw0c6vxO8
youtu.be/yuDvVbU5BT8
youtu.be/rMrgSp6WGmc
youtu.be/WeXUgF2qEuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't accomplish anything here except getting a bunch of other good guys killed.

Yes: m.youtube.com/watch?v=qeTw0c6vxO8

based

Anime is for fucking faggot losers

quit fucking the family dog.

This should have happened in the final battle against Kid Buu on the Kai Planet.

Yeah why did he do this? Wouldn't it have been more useful to run away and train instead of self destructing

DBZ is the soap opera of anime. Prove me wrong

He didn’t know the full extent of his energy wouldn’t completely obliterated

extremely based and thought provoking

Right Here.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

not at all

but then they get the balls and revive him, or just have him teleport because he still has his phisical body in the afterlife, or some shit like that. Seriously, dbz has no fucking tension because of everyone being able to come back

It would have been kino if this was the last we saw Vegeta. Because it basically finished his character arc. He went from villain to have a redemption arc.

But even at the end piccolo still tells him he won't be forgiven and will go to hell. To which Vegeta just smirks "so be it" and goes out in a glory. It's the best character arc in DBZ but they fucked it up by bringing him back which removed all the impact of his arc.

seething

>Prove me wrong
It's a character driven children's adventure comedy that takes a dark turn in it's 195th chapter. I could search for the top 10 drama animes in seconds. You're just saying that because of nostalgia and the fact that you've never watched any other anime. Because if you did, you'd know that there are actual melodramatic anime shows out there

>not posting the falconer score version
pleb detected

This. the Faulconer rendition of DBZ is the definitive one. And I say this as someone that actually speaks Japanese.

i get that complaint but dont forget it's called dragon ball. they are the only ppl in that universe besides the namek that know you have the ability to bring ppl back from the dead. by majin it's expected but pretty sure vegeta only fought in otherworld, which is kosher bc he's dead in otherworld.

any more brain busters?

youtu.be/yuDvVbU5BT8

Here is the real version you retard.

based

Has any villain ever topped King Piccolo ?

Incell

Piccolo jr in the tournament saga was already better and Freeza blown him completely out of the water when vegeta started to beg his rival (goku) to please destroy freeza while he is being tortured to death. That's pure kino.

pilaf

Being unable to breathe in space sinks the story when powercreep becomes the main vehicle to drive the story forward

It's because toriyama wanted to stop the show every saga but kept being enticed back into making new chapters due to financial reasons.

He wanted to stop after King Piccolo, then after Piccolo JR. Then after Freeza, Then REALLY tried to put his foot down and said "Enough already!" at the android saga. He stopped being involved during the boo saga, mainly relegating it to the people working under him and he stopped the manga at that point but he had lost any personal motivation at the Freeza saga already and he doesn't care for anything beyond the android saga.

Super is just him stopping giving a fuck and just trying to cash as many bucks as possible.

Is this a meme or are you simply saying this because nostalgia has conditioned you to like the one you grew up with? The music in OP's post is leagues beyond the synth nonsense from . The performances are better too.
>And I say this as someone that actually speaks Japanese.
If you can stop sucking your own dick for two seconds, explain what you speaking Japanese has to do with the score of this scene.

Faulconer has a better score

youtu.be/rMrgSp6WGmc
Here these synth sounds especially at 2:38 when the transformation is complete sounds completely "otherworldly" like he activated some eldritch horror powers from another universe which fits it a lot better as the legendary supersaiyan was a mysterious force up unto that point.

Meanwhile here is the remake version:
youtu.be/WeXUgF2qEuk

You are a contrarian faggot if you don't think the Faulconer version is superior.

Also about "why does speaking Japanese matter?". It matters because the faulconer version is the best out of the 3 versions including the Japanese one.

>faulconer version is the best
35 y/o boomer please get a job. You might still be able to retire if you start now.