Attached: End.webm (854x480, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueUeMFbGq9o
youtube.com/watch?v=bjqWoLX9LFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullshit. the whole show was bullshit.

also sneed.

Shinji choking a bitch

Everyone on earth is dead except them. They have the future of humanity in their hands. All from the beginning. Sort of like the biblical Adam and Eve.

Did you not understand it? Maybe stick to capeshit.

Absolutely pleb interpretation. Also speedreader level of understanding.

Let's hear yours then.

raep

14 year old autist learns to love.

It was all a dream. Rebuild is the real series

Boy just woke up from the biggest trip of his life and genuinely could not believe who and what he was seeing.

he was the lowest of the low

That's what I thought. Zero propositions, mere whining.

14 year old who wants to have a normal life goes through what feels like literal hell and then wakes up to a red sea and the one person who treated him the most like shit

He strangles her to try and prove to himself that the hellish landscape he's surrounded by isn't real but stops when she touches him to prove that it is.

Fry me to za moon

I liked it better when the ending was shinji's DMT trip cos he died

are they going to die? everyone is dead

Are Rei and Misato going to come back to life? Feels bad if Shinji is stuck with worst female forever.

I never understood where the fuck Asuka got her bandages

Shinji is overcome by his own mortification. He knows everything about Asuka post instrumentality and what's more he realizes that Asuka had the same sort of experience so she's seen into his soul too. He is overcome by his own shame having been read like an open book and he begins to strangle her. Asuka surprises him, rather than judging him, by reaching out and empathizing with him.
Now overcome by his own guilt he begins weeping, and he lets her go.
Asuka is still Asuka though. While she does feel for and understand Shinji more than ever, in the closing line of the film Asuka hits him with some bantz. A reference to his masturbating over her unconscious body.

Representation of Japanese society that has become devoid of the Divine. A true humane society is a society that is based on the sacred, the divine, the archtypes, etc. A society as spiritually lacking as Japan has become, will just subsequently destroy it's people from the inside out. Weak men, Confused women, Virtual realities, high depression & suicide rates, etc.

Shinji is Japan and he has no idea wtf is going on.
The only thing he knows is that inner voice - the voice that was once so familiar to his ancestors - his spirit, like a distant voice, telling him that something is terribly wrong.

When she rejected instrumentality and came back to the world, she imagined herself like that, bandaged and healed. There's a few other references to how you imagine yourself and 'spawn' shit while you are in LCL, like when Shinji spawned in his plug suit because his self-image was being an Eva pilot.

Dude woke up in a world where nobody remembers the beatles and hes seething

He wanted to feel someone

Man I really should watch NGE. I always thought it was just some dumb meme anime but this scene convinced me it might be worth it.

I've been here since fucking 2007 and it took me 13 years only to be convinced by Netflix of all things to watch this anime.

anime is for faggots

this anime is fucking garbage and literally follows some depressed cuck who needs to save the planet

>Everyone on earth is dead except them

Not dead, immaterial

They both chose to resurrect

He's choking her because he hates what she represents about himself

She calls him pathetic because he's too much of a coward to actually do anything about it

youtube.com/watch?v=ueUeMFbGq9o
You need to only watch the first 10 minutes. It explains the "lore" in a condensed fashion. Basically, Shinji decides to interrupt third impact and instead reset the world. Cue rebuilds.

Hindi mating.

literally he and asuka become adam and eve in this new paradise, this happen when he decides that life is hurtful but necessary, its all a johnny cash song.

I've always been unclear on Misato. Going by Dragon Ball wish logic, she was technically killed before everyone got TANG'D, but she also had one of the Quantum Reis standing over her right before she got blasted to pieces. Then again, Asuka didn't have a Rei show up at all, and she came back.

Based

This fucking anime is retarded as fuck. It's literal kojima levels of bullshitting and letting other people imagine the "purpose" of it all.

Sorry, more like the first 5 to 6 minutes

so whys he strangling her

5 star post

underrated. shame 95% of newfriends wont get it

I'm watching this for the first time, this Shinji nigga is just Oedipus right? It's always just fucking Oedipus again

I get that the world is "reset" and that's the place we're seeing, but why does she call him pathetic? To me this is the first instance of the Asuka we see in the third rebuild, where she turns on him for even INITIATING the third impact. (Note also her eye is already missing, and then later she has an eyepatch in the third rebuild)

dweeb

And let me pray among za stahs

Fucking newfags zoomers watching eva for the first time.

I fell asleep, get over yourself. You already got the right answer from another guy

Truth.
Note that the Angels are nearly indestructible because their self-image is so strong it holds them into their weird shapes. (Yes, that's what an AT field is - an incredibly strong sense of identity). I think at one point it's said they have nearly human DNA.

Because he doesnt think its real

I don't know how to torrent yet

I'm an oldfag boomer also watching it for the first time.

Thus solidifying it as a classic for all time. You should be happy about it.

How are they supposed to survive

THE ORIGINAL DUB IS BETTER

FUCK ASUKAS FAKE GERMAN ACCENT ITS NOT GOOD ITS GAY

Because the first time Shinji actually acts out and does something to Asuka, he stops and pussies out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bjqWoLX9LFk

This show and all anime are culturally Zoomer

Kys
Fuck off
They only watched it because they follow every netflix trend out there like the retarded sheep they are. It's disgusting.

flawless.

DBZ is more your speed. No depressed faggots, just what you like

This looks like a anime I dled called Tokyo ghoul. Is this a prequel to that? Also where to torrent?

you are the zoomer... zoomer... BEGONE!
all toonami programming (and classic 90s anime in general) is the epitome of the 30 year old boomer.

Until Trunks gets introduced of course.

Attached: 1561450816314.jpg (600x428, 43K)

It was always shit and deserves to inevitably die by being consumed by zoomers who want to look cool and anime. This is the logical outcome of boomer/millennial weeb culture

>They only watched it because they follow every netflix trend out there like the retarded sheep they are. It's disgusting.
No I'm watching it because Yea Forums has 20 threads on it and I want to know what the hype is about.

my favorite anime of all time is Golden Boy. eva a shit

its a reference to a nouvelle vague movie, I dont remember well i think La Pointe Courte by agnes varda.

I don't give a shit because all anime is fucking gay, no one cares you fucking loser

They'll live off Kaji's watermelons.

Attached: IMG_1105.jpg (320x267, 17K)

Yea Forums = zoomers

we were here first and we'll be here longer.

theres no hype, anime threads just aren't being deleted

>watermelons
They're already dead, right?

Lol what? Ive been here a long time too fag

Anime is for fags and you all deserve to be bullied by normies in middle school

The daily eva shill achieved his purpose

evidently not. if you haven't gotten over the presence of anime on Yea Forums you've been here less than three years. four, absolute maximum.

and if you've been here longer than four years and cute cartoon girls and discussion of anime are really making you that mad, you're a pathetic little child who needs his diapey changed.

His own pathetic way of manning up i guess.

Source?

>the first two boards were Yea Forums & Yea Forums

Oh I like the show and some anime it's just fucking gay as fuck and it's fun to tease weebs, you faggots all get riled up so easily

Fuck off youre a furry, yiff in Hell furrfag. All anime fans are furries too

shes got daddy issues

what does she represent about himself?

the funny thing is that you see anime all over the god damn place in culture now, my coworkers even talk about it openly. you'd have to be completely locked into the Yea Forums matrix to believe that anime fans are figurine buyers.

They’re not dead, they’re rejoined with god. It’s basically how Jews and many mystics think the world will end, though not in such a dramatic fashion

This honestly. When literally every normie around me started talking about anime, I started liking it a little bit less. Call me a poser contrarian or whatever you wish.

Just because it's popular doesn't make it not gay lol

it sounds like you are deeply insecure about things you (admittedly) like.

So you started hated it when Dragon Ball Z was extremely popular when you where in elementary school? People are acting like it's some sort of counterculture and not Incredibly mainstream

Keep the homophobia to a minimum on 4channel please

in other words he was showing her affection

nah, watched it once and didn't think much of it an think Yea Forums was just meming again. I'm gonna start my second viewing and watch the rebuilds for the first time

Yes I'm just like Shinji too lol damn you got me there Sigmund Freud