Miles Teller & Masculinity in Hollywood

Is this really the best Hollywood has to offer? This is the only young upcoming actor with a trace of masculinity in him (and even then it's the masculinity that was around 40-80 years ago, though that's neither here nor there), and he's a shit actor

Where's all the good young talent?

Attached: Miles-Teller-Net-Worth-2017-2018.jpg (879x545, 39K)

What makes him masculine?

masculinity is toxic and the gender binary needs to be abolished
have sex

DESAB

I want to punch him in the face

Attached: reytvjh.jpg (1270x673, 185K)

He's a Jew, expect Hollywood to push Jews and nothing but.

mostly the contrast between him and the others, like the guy that plays Spider Man, Paul Atreides in the new DUne, etc etc

Judaism

he's literally 10 years older than them

It looks like he's trying to imitate the Robert Mitchum look.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x591, 31K)

I don't know why I didn't figure that out from the op lol. I get what you mean now.

Not OP but he has that Trump and Clint Eastwood attitude. You know, very serious and kind of a dick, but the problem is he doesn't have the charisma to pull it off. Also, he talks shit about big budget Hollywood movies, actors, etc. It just seems like he doesn't give a fuck

he's the young Jewish version of Vince Vaughn

Thoughts on Frank Dillane? He has that bad boy crazy look. Henry Cavill is a solid pick and maybe Gosling

Any good interviews that show this?

Ansel Elgort

Esquire wrote a whole article after they interviewed him called Miles Teller might be a dick. I'm paraphrasing but it was something like that. Just type Miles Teller jerk or Miles Teller dick and you'll find him shit talking actors, Hollywood, reporters, and calling himself someone who will be legendary and how nobody his age takes acting serious

That's pretty cool.

If Too Old to Die Young is his idea of taking acting seriously, he might just be the next Steven Seagal

I mean, it was a step in the right direction for someone like him. He wants to do foreign shit and work with Lars and avoid Hollywood. I don't think many people outside Yea Forums will give a shit. Fuck, nobody has even talked about this show in the mainstream

He looks like he just attended his own barmitzva, he's a man now

Twinks are in demand

I can see this

here's your masculinity bro

Attached: 1555780605760.jpg (960x1350, 338K)

Why? I thought he was great in Whiplash (hated the movie) and liked him in Too Old To Die Young. Why do people hate him?

what about the chad from riverdale and the guy that uses this thing as his slampiece?

Attached: 1557970944880.jpg (1080x1350, 992K)

Why did u leave out the rock and Henry cavill and Stallone and aquachad?

He's relentlessly handsome. I want his lips wrapped around my dick.

They're relentlessly handsome. I want their lips wrapped around my dick.

>young

They are old men

Does Trump have charisma? I can see Eastwood, but I've never felt this way about Trump.

Based "relentlessly handsome" and "I want their lips wrapped around my dick" poster

>nobody has even talked about this show in the mainstream
That's because it is extremely pretentious and basically unwatchable with the extreme pauses that never abate.

isnt spiderman ripped though? im sure he could take any user in here

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: miles-teller.png (308x633, 261K)

based jew

considering I must have six inches (in two ways ;-) and 35+ pounds on him I think i'd do alright

I fucking hate his fat Zionist Israel worshipping guts but Trump definitely has a certain charisma about him. I'm not captured by it because I've realized he's kind of a retard but I can see why the Midwest Minions got captivated by him.

I think you're the first person in history to compare Trump to Clint Eastwood.

Barry Keoghan, Robert Patterson & Adam Driver are all very masculine in a suave middle class way.
And they're the better young actors that I can even think of.

Attached: eva.jpg (797x535, 66K)

>Does Trump have charisma?
Umm he is president.

>Zionist Israel worshipping
How is that honestly a bad thing?
I love that about him. He's the first president that doesn't create this moral equivalence between a liberal democracy that just wants to exist vs a group of religious squatters who use children to blow up busses. I mean fuck the 2 state solution I want the 1 state solution i.e. israel takes over the whole goddamn westbank for themselves.

faggots should be thrown off buildings, isis style.

Gonna be kino when you two in the chest one in the head.

Attached: DukeAhmadinijead.jpg (500x325, 31K)

Harrison Ford and Paul Newman were more Jewish than him

>a liberal democracy that just wants to exist
>a group of religious squatters who use children to blow up busses

Attached: 1547066260308.gif (255x190, 18K)

>and even then it's the masculinity that was around 40-80 years ago
what the fuck does that even mean?

>25% yid
That's what you fags complain about?
This guy would've been allowed to marry a German woman and their children would've been considered 100% German under the Nuremberg laws

lmao

>Beat your neighbour's dog up
>try make a case to the courts that it should be put down cause it growls at you when you walk past

Yes it is theyre disgusting blood sucking parasites who have no loyalty, have caused the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans and the squandering of hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars, interfere with the political processes of my country more than any other, are one of less than 5 countries who are non signatories to the nuclear npt along with Iran and South Korea, bombed an American ship because they're shady as fuck, they suck, they cost us tons of money, cause regional instability along with Saudia Arabia who is responsible for 9-11, the same country that kikelord Trump is super excited to sell weapons and nukes to. They're a huge cause if not the primary cause between tensions with Iran. I could go on and on. Fuck those likes and fuck ZOGcuck faggots like you.

The Arabs in the west bank are from Jordan.
The Jewish population has literally been in that region for thousands of years.

Look nobody even debates the right for Israel to exist anymore. You look like fools even questioning it. The debate is over the borders and the land Israel won in wars stared by aggressors seeking to destroy her.

wow israel did all that? Did they also cause you to be an incel nazi virgin?

Seems he thinks Whiplash is real life

Clint Eastwood, Humphrey Bogart, John Wayne, etc over Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Rock, Jason Momoa, etc etc

>The Jewish population has literally been in that region for thousands of years.
Its like you never read the book of Exodus.

based asf desu

The Ashkenazi kikes are from Eastern Europe you worm. Having said that i would not question their right to exist of they maintained their security on their own rather than using my country as their dog.

Nice to see the jewish intellect hard at work forming bantz here

Wait that’s not the same guy?

He's alright

Attached: adam-driver-cannes.jpg (1012x661, 74K)

GIV BETTY

>Where's all the good young talent?
The hollywood pedo jews only fuck twinks buddy, they don't want to stick their dick in chad lite.

I'm not a Nazi, I don't hate Jews, I hate Israel.

>Where's all the good young talent?
They have to be jewish.

Notice how he speaks to his base, or at least during the Republican primaries and you’ll see that he’s almost imitating his base.

You said "even then" like it's a bad thing, but OK.

According to Talmud (and Israelian law) you are considered a jew if your grandma from your mothers side is a jew, not the grandpa.
Same thing back then with the Nurnberg laws. Grandpa was a kike? Nah, doesn't matter. Grandma was a kike? HANS! HOL DAS GAS!

This is the most accurate description

based miles

>tfw you will never be as chad as based Miles Teller
why even live? should I kill myself or become gay?

Attached: 1554694558976.jpg (600x590, 206K)

yeah I realized that after I posted it. I don't mean it as a bad thing at all, just out of the ordinary. I guess there could be a shift towards that but I doubt it

isn't he some fat fuck with a round face and big eyes? that's the opposite of miles teller lmao

>shit actor
Miles Teller is by far Hollywood's best young actor. There isn't much competition but still

>Calls people Kikes
>I'm totally not antisemitic I just want Israel to be destroyed.

You can hate Israel without wanting it destroyed. The political mainstream in Israel is a far right expansionist warmongering and widely internationally meddling administration.

You need more than just the "base" to win elections.

You don't get 60+ million votes and not be charismatic.

>far right expansionist warmongering
Good.

Not off the backs of American lives and dollars, it isn't.

>disgusting blood sucking parasites
>they suck
>kikelord
>fuck ZOGcuck faggots

but

>I'm not a Nazi, I don't hate Jews

Ok incel.

>and liked him in Too Old To Die Young
wait, it's out? On what? I haven't heard anything about it. Was it so bad that it had a steath release?

Israel is literally what 4chaners wish everything Europe and the US would become.

he might just be retarded, I haven't seen enough of his films to know if he's any good but even some good actors happen to be legit retards

He's like the people rant about niggers all day and then say they're not racist they just don't like "thugs" which i might add is also a dog whistle.

It's not a question of whether it's 'good' or not, only that hating Israel does not necessarily make you anti-semetic or seeking its abolishment.

Israel is not currently a moderate or inevitable version of itself.

No, 4channers want self sufficient nationalist countries not parasitic faggot countries that hide behind more powerful countries

guy in the top left looks a lot like me, which means he's hideous

it's on amazon video. they regularly dont do explosive campaigns on the level of say, netflix.

Dunno. I can't hate the kid since he reminds me of myself when I was younger.

>only that hating Israel does not necessarily make you anti-semetic
Of course it does. Hating Israel and what it stands for is literally by the definition of the word anti-Semitic.

But then again I'm talking to a bunch of virgin Yea Forums nazis so I'm not surprised that you people are splitting hairs.

Israel literally just wanting to exist is
>faggot countries that hide behind more powerful countries

>can't talk any shit about jews without being jailed in my country
>somehow being anti-semitic is amoral

Attached: 1553034122734.jpg (280x280, 12K)

Yeah they're petitioning the us to invade Iran just like they petitioned us to invade Iraq. If Israel just wants to exist they should stop instigating so much.

>A year later, two of Teller's best friends died in car accidents, five weeks apart. When he was shooting Rabbit Hole right after graduating from college, he had a scene with Kidman in which he apologizes for killing her child. "I was in the hospital when they pulled the plug on my one friend. I knew what it felt like to hug a mother the day she lost her son," he says.
He's been through pain so that's why he's somewhat masculine. Life shapes you. I bet most of these faggot actors () had comfortable rich tier lives.

if it wants to exist it needs to understand that other countries want to exist too, but they'd rather destroy them whenever it suits them

I’m not anti-semitic, I like Arabs

Then Israel is not a democracy.

Of course it is.

They are?
I thought maybe it was Irans attacks on Civilian ships and the downing of a drone in international waters that was causing that oh and the old "Death to America chants"

naaaa it's da jooooos.

Let me guess 9/11 was somehow cause by israel too?

*ahem*

FUCK KIKES

Attached: 22746CE8-E22E-40C4-BD0C-423DE6BAC7BF.png (332x332, 113K)

Oh it understand that but it seems the other countries that have attacked Israel first half a dozen times unprovoked need to learn that.

But like the girl that raped on the street I guess Israel was asking for it. Right nazi?

Nope

>da jooooos

Attached: 1532517551963.png (1050x741, 159K)

>chad

Attached: 58865676.jpg (3736x2528, 1.4M)

>Yeah they're petitioning the us to invade Iran just like they petitioned us to invade Iraq.
OH i'm sure you're gonna show us the evidence of those "petitions"?

False flags by Saudi Arabia / Mossad

It's so easy to Set of you nazi incels.
The funiest thing is that you posted that picture thinking you were gonna "Get me" but in the next we all know you're sitting in front of your rig right now clenching your teeth maybe even fisting your wall in anger.

You'll never be happy. Israel will continue to exist and you'll continue to be nazi incel.

Forget it kike, the jig is up.

Attached: 2836DB01-7EA7-4B05-AB74-AA59453A46CF.jpg (395x450, 61K)

You mean when Bibi showed up to Congress to ask us to invade Iraq and when mossad provides false evidence of WMDs?

I think it's funny how the mods just let people call everyone kikes and stuff despite the fact that the rules say racism and bigotry isn't allowed on here.

how do we know that you aren't just replying to yourself to make anti-Zionists look like nazis?

Kikes aren't human lol

Are you saying jews are a race?

Pretty sure the US had already decided on attacking iraq.

Didn't the british also say the same thing? Are they some zionist proxy as well?

Yeah da joos are so sneaky like that.

Uh, yes? Thankfully they’re getting islamized

they totally are

>the other countries that have attacked Israel first half a dozen times unprovoked need to learn that.

Attached: 1550417169047.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>Didn't the british also say the same thing? Are they some zionist proxy as well?
yeah it is, so are France and Germany

maybe you can post a screenshot of your reply to a "nazi" then and prove them all wrong

>da joos

Attached: 1530935074541.jpg (1050x733, 171K)

Oh so the all those times that israel was attack without cause was also probably some mossad flase flag trick right?

Holy G-d those jooos are really something. Is there one hiding under your bed as well?

Any cause to attack Israel is a just cause imo.

No but there was one in my oven

>It's all a conspiracy by da joos
>We're not nazis it's those kikes that keep saying that.

You already posted that incel.

Ok you're trying too hard now. You were doing good before but then you over did it with the "g-d" thing

You're not even reading my posts.
Israel could exist and not be far right, expansionist or warmongering, and then I would not hate it. I don't hate Israelis in general or Jews as I know that it is a complicated situation and that they do not all share their administrations beliefs and that achieving a more peaceful liberal Israel is not simple and that they are not the only aggressors in the region.

It's like how someone might hate America under Trump, but does not hate Americans in general, and will not inevitably hate America in the future.

Now try and get it into your tiny fucking brain that you do not have to agree with any of this, to see that the positions are valid and atleast make sense, even though they might not be your own opinions.

Is he jewish?

Attached: 1523623574365685.gif (227x221, 980K)

>Hating Israel and what it stands for is literally by the definition of the word anti-Semitic.
And this is just such fucking bullshit. The spirit of 'anti-semitism' has always been about bigotry against disenfranchised and vulnerable people. That's why it's such a powerful and valid concept. But when you have rich Israel and America dabbing on impoverished muslims who everyone is constantly being memed into hating, and it's 'anti-semetic' to dislike that, then you're invoking the letter of the phrase, but betraying the spirit of it.

>Israel could exist and not be far right, expansionist or warmongering, and then I would not hate it
They aren't expansionist. They are on land they won in wars the aggressors lost. If they were expansionist and "warmongering" there would be no "palestinians" that's the difference between Israel and the so-called "palestinians"

You've spouted off the usual same anti-Semitic tropes people use as excuses to hate Israel and discriminate.

>far right
What wrong with that user?

>Jews
>masculine

>The spirit of 'anti-semitism' has always been about bigotry against disenfranchised and vulnerable people.

Bullshit it's always been a simple concept of hating on jews no matter how rich or poor they are. In fact most antisemitism is direct at jews who have money from nazi incels like you who suffer from envy.

>But when you have rich Israel and America dabbing on impoverished Muslims
And why are they impoverished? It's because of their backward cultures of hate and they use their hatred of Israel and Jews as ways to push their people into attacking and hating Israel.

But please continue making excuses for terrorists who blow up buses and pizza places. I didn't know they did that because they were "impoverished".

Once again you prove why antisemitism and antizionism are the same thing.

Blocks your path

Attached: killmonger.jpg (2000x1125, 161K)

>Of course it does. Hating Israel and what it stands for is literally by the definition of the word anti-Semitic.
lmao bruh

Attached: 1547141067675.gif (298x432, 1M)

goddamn looks like a literal lizard person.

im going to to vote for any candidate that promises to give Iran nuclear tech so they can nuke Israel into dust forever

>They aren't expansionist.
They are literally constantly building new settlements in the west bank, which is disputed territory, and have completely cut off Palestinian areas from each other.

It is not inevitable that they do that. It is not necessary. And it is not inherent to the existence of a Jewish state. Zionism has two meanings, one is the existance of a Jewish state, and the other is the expansion and warmongering of a Jewish state.

>>far right
>What wrong with that user?
>You're not even reading my posts.
>Now try and get it into your tiny fucking brain that you do not have to agree with any of this, to see that the positions are valid and atleast make sense, even though they might not be your own opinions.

>it's always been a simple concept of hating on jews

>I don't hate Israelis in general or Jews
>I know that it is a complicated situation

>But please continue making excuses for terrorists who blow up buses and pizza places.

>they are not the only aggressors in the region

Can you possibly believe your own strawmanning bullshit? The level of cognitive dissonance and lack of reading comprehension required is absurd.

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

Like this is just bullshit. There's no way to pretend that this is heading towards a 2 state solution.

Attached: US State Dpt.Entous-West-Bank-Settlements-Map.jpg (774x1031, 97K)

Thinking about those infants he's having for dinner

Well that's what Americans look like so what is your problem again?

>Alarmed by Israeli actions depicted in the maps, Obama decided to abstain on a U.N. Security Council resolution condemning the settlements, clearing the way for its passage.

So now you're saying that the Obama administration was anti-semetic?

Attached: Palestine-disappearing-580x394.jpg (580x394, 46K)