Why didnt they just let him be a comedian. Look what he turned into

Why didnt they just let him be a comedian. Look what he turned into

Attached: B432903A-BCCD-4758-BC3D-BB5C504C31DF.jpg (640x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8
youtube.com/watch?v=2-AUQwoisoI
youtube.com/watch?v=FPDM4t4gDsk
youtube.com/watch?v=eXuw800PHVM
youtube.com/watch?v=GOHNUYQxIUc&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is the right so bad at being funny

nobody can stop you from being funny

Because you cry about them being nazis until they lose their jobs

why can't the right make their own jobs

Because they often get too angry to finish the joke or end up going to autistic rants after the joke is finished. Sam Hyde is the only funny right winger.

Because left-wing government controls the economy.

>boo hoo how could my favorite comedian be happily married, built his own home expansions, grew his own farmlands, and raises his own livestock while collecting passive income and redpilling the masses

Sounds like paradise, honestly.

Dude he had a career and tanked it by being a schizo. Now he runs a cult. Theres no way this dude stays financially stable for five years, i feel awful for his kids.

>Look what he turned into
a married man living on his own personal farm with his wife constantly having kids?
sounds miserable

As a right-winger, I've noticed this too. People like Crowder and Benjamin are right-wing comedians but all they do parrot what the left-wing says in a silly voice. I think it a feature of all political comedy because I can't think of a funny left-wing comedian. Trump is the funniest person on the right

what masses lol

Because you would cry about that too

they tend to be mentally ill and fixated living up to false images and standards, its not uncommon to have white fragility

What makes him right wing besides thinking jews are fucking kikes?

he's a self proclaimed right wing conservative
shits on democrats and lefties
worked with conservative and right wing orgs like Crowder and PragerU

Why can't blacks or women? They do need taxpayer dollars from white men

I think he snapped when he did Shrooms with Joey Diaz.

he's so butthurt about joe rogan still, everytime he talks about its the same shit joke over and over
>h-he looks like a human thumb
>h-hes only like fore teet tall h-haha

we get it, you formulated this whole idea about who he was based on one interaction, then got his feeling hurt when it turned out he was a bit more complex then that. shoking i know

Attached: 1398446401357.jpg (350x345, 16K)

>this grammer

why do i do this to myself?

Attached: 1560849314230.jpg (753x707, 29K)

imagine being this obsessed about white people

why can't the right make their own choices without worrying about people crying about it

I work with a meth'd out looking kid who is obsessed with Owen. He's constantly talking about the jews. I'm able to reach him somewhat because I've heard Owen interviewed by Dave Smith and Michael Malice, and I'm trying to bring him over to the ancap side.

I tell him that he's not crazy because there is the issue of Israel's influence on US foreign policy and Wall Street's influence on our fiscal and monetary policy, meaning that a lot of Jews are involved in bad policy in America. But I'm trying to steer him towards opposing the policies rather than just attacking the religion of a bunch of the people involved.

Mostly I'm just using him to bounce libertarian ideas off of because most of the time libertarian ideas fail to connect, and I want to try to find ways that I can reach somebody like him.

lol no

Owen:
-Is a devout Christian
-Anti-sodomy
-Even though his beliefs are evolving constantly in the redpilled direction, he's not afraid to openly state and defend them at any given time.
-Is a father and has a family, respects traditional values and honesty.
-Is actually funny and can do a decent standup routine without needing to read his jokes off a sheet of paper.
-Doesn't beg for money.
-Values his friends.

Sam:
-Godless nihilist.
-Anal fetishist, obsessed with gay lifestyle humor and probably a full on bisexual
-Doesn't do interviews that aren't softball wankfests, interacts with his fans in the most opaque ways possible with meaningless twitter jabber (he probably secretly hates his fanbase)
-Abuses his eceleb status to buttfuck his teen fangirls instead of getting into a stable, child-bearing relationship.
-Lost his comedic luster years ago (probably because he fried his brain with steroid injection abuse), hides behind whats left of his comedy to the point that you wonder if he actually believes anything at all.
-Acts like a complete kike, where he literally pretended to be poor for fan sympathy/donations even though he's crypto-rich.
-Alienates people that get close to him and only keeps company with sycophants.

I think I know who I side with now. Owen today is funnier than Sam has ever been:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEuIULWEXE8

Attached: benG.jpg (663x462, 33K)

Since when is Donald left-wing?

Politics is much larger than you kiddo. Don't worry about things beyond your comprehension.

>I tell him that he's not crazy because there is the issue of Israel's influence on US foreign policy and Wall Street's influence on our fiscal and monetary policy, meaning that a lot of Jews are involved in bad policy in America.

You mean Zionists, not Jews. Zionists are the ones who want to put Isreal first of anyone.

Virtually all political comics are garbage if we're talking about the ones who do actual political comedy (late night hosts etc) as opposed to comics that touch on politics every once in a blue moon but mostly remain apolitical. I don't think there's a single funny comic that's a real "leftist" or anything like that. Mainstream comics like Louis CK, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr etc are not are not left wing comics.

A devout Christian goes to church every Sunday.

1000 sycophants on youtube live

>-Is a devout Christian
Who brags about how he's the best ace in his field, has a genius IQ and is just better than most people because he's tall.
>-Anti-sodomy
Even though he worked in Sodomy-run Hollywood for years and didn't have a problem with it then.
>evolving constantly in the redpilled direction
Devolving in his sanity every time he starts spewing /x/ shit.
>he's not afraid to openly state and defend them
He shouldn't be since he blocks every single comment calling out his retarded views.
>-Is a father and has a family
Until his kids grow up and see how fucking mental he is and leave his bear cave forever.
>respects traditional values and honesty.
Especially when's drunk on his ass.
>-Is actually funny
Was*
He really was funny. Now he's just irritating.
>-Doesn't beg for money.
Still takes it. He'll start begging once his saving hit the road.
>-Values his friends.
As a smear target when he has nothing to talk about. Too bad his valued friend list is basically nil now.

I agree that Owen is leagues better than Sam Hyde, but they're both pretty shit.

Someone donated 25k to this loser the other day.

What's this guys problem? What's his major malfunction?

He has insane mommy issues. Look up the documentary on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-AUQwoisoI

owen is based for calling out the littlehat pushers of war and sodomy

You must be Autistic if you think the Porsalin docs are made sincerely.

>1:30 am
>have shit to do
>really wanna watch this thing
Fuck

low IQ

they're conversationally hilarious - they just suck at stand-up. the memes are right hilarious too.

I like Owen but can’t stand how he immediately disregards anything scientific as disinformation

If you havn't been following Owen since his comedy central special you are a pleb and a dumbass he is based get fucked libtards.

Attached: 1543380131256.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

There's something off about that guys face but I can't quite figure out what it is

hey owen

A lot of people tried to let him keep on with his comedy, but he kept on ranting about the Jews to the point that no one could ignore it.

The vast majority of what he does now are just rants, like how awful Jews are, how awful gays are, how awful atheists are, and how awful women are and so on. It's not really funny so much as angry.

Left wing comedians like with the Daily Show do the same thing. It's hard to come up with unique jokes about something that doesn't really change much from day to day. It's also a lot more work to bother keeping up with the other side's talking points to know what you're supposed to say in a mocking tone.

Attached: owen the funny.png (596x566, 169K)

He's a non-Churchgoing faux Christian who never reads the Bible and just says that shit to siphon money from boomers.

Before he was right wing, he was a professional comedian in the "comedy industry". There's more of a correlation there than with the right wing.
Just look at how successful mainstream lefty "comedy" is - it's just cynically scripted monologues with laugh tracks or APPLAUSE buzzers sprinkled in, and people eat it up because consuming that stuff makes them feel like they're socially above people who don't get their politics from comedy or don't find politics engaging or funny.

> THE MOON LANDING ISN'T REAL GUUUYS!
> repeats the same lollipop and fancypants joke
> talks about sodomy
> NUCLEAR BOMBS AREN'T REAL!
> slanders former friends
> former friends are all sodomites
> VOX IS A GREAT GUY, I'LL NEVER TURN ON HIM!

He embraced a better lifestyle than before, but if he keeps spiraling this way Amy is going to snap and leave him. He is already excluded from his extended family gatherings as shown by his Christmas and Easter livestreams.

Agree, but there's more going on with Owen. He repeats the same phrases and jokes multiple times across livestreams. Everyone and their mother is a sodomite. He comes to believe any conspiracy he reads on the internet. He will come out as a flat-earther by the end of the year.

>He comes to believe any conspiracy he reads on the internet

It's clear as day that the guy isn't just gullible, but genuinely has schizophrenia.

Yet people still fund his goddamn lifestyle! The dude has no real skills aside from being a 'comedian', and people watch him spout his absurd rants every bloody night!

Yes he claims to own his rural property and so on but his kids and wife must be living in hell. Imagine listening to this shit every single day. Waking up and not knowing if your partner is going to get blackout drunk again, abuse you and possibly kids all the while screaming at a camera pointed at you.

He isn't funny, he has nothing insightful or interesting to say. Its just the literal ravings of a madman who has burnt all his professional bridges and I suspect has little to no friends left.

A statement from Owen

> WE DIDN'T GO TO THE MOON CUNTS!!!!

Truly someone who is worth spending time on.

> not knowing if your partner is going to get blackout drunk again

He allegedly stopped drinking months ago, which makes his livestreams even worse. That's him being sober.

Jesus christ....then if its not substance abuse it has to be organic...

Owen Benjamin is criminally unfunny. He also fucks his kids.

Imagine how it must have felt living close to Bill Hicks.

Attached: 1420671626135.jpg (609x838, 188K)

>worked with conservative and right wing orgs like Crowder and PragerU
he hates crowder and prageru more than lefists nowadays

At least Bill Hicks had talent. All Owen does is lord it over people who have less than him and make disparaging comments about the most obvious conservative talking points.

You betrayed Crowder, bro

Crowder betrayed everyone to suck Glen Beck's cock for shekels

MAKE ME UNSEE THIS

Attached: tenor.gif (220x224, 176K)

>1:30 am
>have shit to do
I bet dude.

Vox Day vs Owen when?

damn...

i liked owen then just started shitting on tim pool just because he went on rogans podcast

Is Owen a legitimately schizo now or what?

>Why didnt they just let him be a comedian.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPDM4t4gDsk

He also mentions sodomites or gay stuff so many times per episode.

>eceleb shit
he was a f list actor this isn't Yea Forums related. also its amazing how his paypigs/cult followers show up anytime hes mentioned. like this retard

Attached: 1550467521576.jpg (1613x904, 234K)

The pretentiousness of all the lefty comics online is unbearable.

>You must stand up for the downtrodden in your jokes like omg like literally wow

Holy fuck, go eat your own shit, pontificating soccer mom retards.

Attached: 1556865412248.jpg (298x169, 11K)

I just watched this whole thing. Holy shit we need a part 1 ASAP

Why must all comedy be satire, anyway? That self-insert noseguy switches comedy to its subset satire cleverly. It's more deep and respectable that's why? Unpretentious, funny comedy is beneath leftists who can't help vomiting their hopelessly wrong worldview?

>Who fucking laughed

Attached: HOME-nanette.jpg (1000x618, 67K)

>left wing
>successful
>fucks Christina Ricci
>right wing
>cringy washed up faggot

....and what A SURPRISE. now is married to AN ASIAN woman. pure coincidence.

Isn't she Mexican?

Bill Hicks had the talent of dying before becoming the leftist version of Owen

his wife is hispanic, he only dated ricci for 6 months, unlikely they ever fucked, was probably just to hype their movie. both sam hyde (on plebbit) and roseanne barr (in a deleted jewtube vid) have called him out as a faggot. take that for what its worth

Bill Hicks is unironically Alex Jones. He faked his own death.

>he only dated ricci for 6 months, unlikely they ever fucked
They were engaged and lived together you nerd.
>take that for what its worth
nuthin
Her moms white and her dad's mexican and she CUTE

Castizo mutts are unironically most attractive race

Don't listen to the skinny fat slavs and their mutt memes

judging by his youtube vids he's not particularly funny, and often times he sounds scatterbrained and he has that glassy eyed fanatic look
on the other hand, he's no longer a drunk and has a wife and kids now

wiki says they were together for 6 months faggot, if multiple people in hollywood are calling him out as a fag he probably did shit to get in shows/movies

youtube.com/watch?v=eXuw800PHVM

It says they became engaged after 6 months of dating, faggot. It is poorly written, which is to be expected since it's a wiki page with that last section written by nervous jews.
>multiple people in hollywood
>sam hyde and Rosanne
lmao.
Sam Hyde is a literal who that shit talks everyone, and Rosanne is just a cranky jew that can't stand anyone criticizing her people

>Talk shit about everyone
>No one wants so to work with him
>REEE IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

Attached: dsa.jpg (240x240, 8K)

he will save the white race

holy shit the pretentiousness...
yeah, let's just imply white men are even remotely comfortable in today's political climate

because you intentionally try to ruin their lives

Holy fuck this guy fucking overdosed on redpills and blackpills.

Why are his eyes so far apart?

>have a conviction about sexual purity and would rather not bake a custom cake for a gay wedding or tranny reveal party
>REEEEEEEEEE WE'RE GOING TO SUE YOU INTO OBLIVION OVER AND OVER AND OVER
maybe that has something to do with it

Right cant read

>unlikely they ever fucked
want to know how I know you’ve never had sex?

owen was too busy sucking off jewish producers trying to secure his next gig, no time to fuck her
>unironically have sex posting
its like you're a plebbitor tourist

>fore teet tall
the left's intelligence ladies and gentlemen

Listen to the merchant minute.

>NEETs swarm when you mention their obsession
damn this nugget like the new CWC

Imagine being so lazy that you don't even draw your own comics anymore. You just outsource it to some Mexicans.

I said it because I knew it would piss you off.
and I’m one level above a plebbit tourist and I came because I liked Yea Forumss Top 100 list back in 2015, not because of Blumpf.

>I knew it would piss you off.
>2015
just fuck off. you dont even deny being a redditfag

Attached: 15823710237189.png (680x946, 93K)

>I’m one level above a plebbit tourist
>2015
>I'm not reddit
>first came here this decade
These things don't match

Owen the typa nigga to murder suicide his family.

I laugh all the time at making fun of niggers though

right-wing humour is basically illegal so it has to be underground

>mfw i share a board with people who care about this gay shit

Attached: 1443814282428.jpg (351x444, 32K)

>share
we're not communists

>muh blacks and women

Already?

You know Owen is a hack when he did go on joe rogan and told his open mic tier shit.

kill niggers

The blacks would have ended her career.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOHNUYQxIUc&app=desktop

okay bye! xoxo

BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY
DON'T BE FRUITY AND BLOW A GUY

Hilarious.

ha ha it became hilarious after the 100th time he said that! It really gets better every time.

It's his fault for not being funny

Not this fucking pasta again

>they're conversationally hilarious - they just suck at stand-up
Correction. Stand up crowds are full of eager virtue signalling faggots so you can't be funny and say "incorrect" things