Just saw it and it was kino. What do you bros think

Just saw it and it was kino. What do you bros think

Attached: MV5BMTYzMDM4NzkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1Mzg2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

just saw it too and it left a sour taste to me. a lot of things i’m not okay with and overall unneeded

*thought it was overall an unneeded expansion to the franchise

didn't see it, it was shit

I thought it was good, feel they could have milked the ending for sadness more kinda rushed through it, maybe thats just the attention span of audiences these days. Some funny stuff though. Also where was the fucking short?

1>2>3>4

based

1>3>2>4

Cringe and reddit

TS1 > TS4 > TS3 > TS2

>unneeded
people had this non-complaint for monsters U too
it's a fucking children's cartoon, technically every entry is unnecessary

It was ok, not great but good enough. Still the weakest of the four.
I tought I was going to hate forky. I was wrong since he was great and entertaining.
I didn't have any problem with Bo Peep, her badass persona was actually justified and wasn't overboard, plus she's hot as fuck and her ass is awesome.
I was disappointed of Woody, since he was totally out of character, acting like an idiot and like a spoiled child, when he used to be a reasonable man and a cold blooded thinker.
I expected to see more of the old gang. I was disappointed.
Gaby Gaby was cute and sexy as hell. Also Harmony was totally sexy and beautiful, and Gaby was irradiating this yuri aura.
The rest of the new characters were meh.
Buzz... well, was also out of character most of the time and I'd loved to see him more.
Overall, it was a solid 7/10

2>1>4>3

Close but 2>1>3>4

Why do you think animated toys in a children's movie are "cute and sexy as hell"?

Reddit

Shill faggot

Because I'm a pervert. Next question

Loved it but Bo Peep was ridiculous

Nothing in the first three movies indicated she'd be a badass but in the opening scene flashback they show her leading the RC rescue efforts, not Woody which is patently ridiculous

She was completely flawless in this movie and, I hate to say it, was a Mary Sue. Every time she fails it's because Woody fucked something up and she isn't a dynamic character at all; Woody, Forky, the creepy doll, Duke Kaboom, Buzz all grow but Bo Peep was perfect from the beginning

Yup that's about right .

not sure what message it was trying to send, that Bonnie was a worthless piece of shit with no respect?

2 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 == 4

No one likes bad ass flawless women characters. When are they going to get it through there head? Who cares if they have a hole between there legs. Being flawless is pure cringe. News flash women make mistakes 24/7. Hollywood is so cucky.

She was the real villain.
I didn't feel her like a Mary Sue. In my opinion Woody was degraded to such a point she looked perfect by comparison. I dunno if this was intentional or not, but i feel the problem was the way Woody was depicted and not Bo.

based

Attached: file.png (334x506, 136K)

when certain (people) are removed from control of hollywood

The only correct opinion.

can you get more based?

Attached: basedposting.jpg (600x600, 178K)

Attached: 40kkks.png (600x528, 374K)

Pros:
>The majority of the new characters (namely Forky and Duke Kaboom - Key & Peele's were funnier and less over-the-top-than expected too)
>Looked great
>Consistently funny (really liked the part when Forky was brushing Gabby's hair with the comb turned backwards)
>Not too sappy

Cons:
>Dolly (didn't need to be there)
>Pacing was too quick and the movie as a whole felt weirdly short
>Only a few different settings (RV, antique shop, carnival, repeat - made it feel like less of an "adventure")
>Buzz being out of character
>Jessie getting one, maybe two, lines
>Classic characters getting shafted in general
>The RV sequence at the end being completely unrealistic (why wouldn't the dad take the keys out of the ignition?)
>Woody surrendering to Gabby with barely any hesitation after she almost got everyone killed (he was much more of a pussy than I remember him being)
>Splitting up Woody from everyone else (just doesn't feel right - ended the series on a sour note imo. But now they have a reason to reunite them in Toy Story 5 when that comes out in a fucking decade)

Overall it was better than I expected, but a part of me wishes it didn't exist.

I think it would've been a better move for them to remove it from the trilogy by naming it something along the lines of Toy Story: Subtitle.

Also, 2 > 1 > 3 > 4

mostly agree

too sjw

how so

that'll do it

too much feminism, and the voice box thing was a symbolic of white privilege shit

Based and v&.

Originally hated it when I heard how it ended, but I saw it Sunday and found it funny, but unnecessary.
People bitch that Disney has been making sequels that seem to be telling kids it's ok to abandon your loved ones to run away and do your own shit.
While that's definitely true for Wreck it Ralph 2, which goes against everything the 1st movie established, toy story 4 gives woody a few reasons. That said, it's still an asspull

Attached: 1556566900655.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

1=2>3>4

He gave away his voice box for fucking NOTHING.

Attached: Future psychopath.jpg (480x478, 22K)

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 442K)

literally marxist propaganda by the jews to normalize tranny pedophilia, haven't seen it though

this but unironically and with several people calling me based and/or redpilled

So Bonnie's an amerimutt?

sure as fuck looks like one

It also means they can't use his pullstring / catchphrases as a plot device, prop, or source of humor in any future movies or spinoffs. Pretty shortsighted move.

lol

maybe. her dad was either hispanic or italian, but meds aren’t that onions like her dad was

There was another kid in the carnival who got lost when the Gabby doll saw her. Now that was the ultimate le 56% mutt

>I was disappointed of Woody, since he was totally out of character, acting like an idiot and like a spoiled child,
Did you miss the first movie

omg are you me?

After seeing this, I'm going to pretend it's not canon. The movies ended with 3.

trips confirm, bless you user

I thought it was good but in a way I wish it didn't exist.

thats how your father feels

probably

Nah.

A lot of flaws. Too little Buzz, and he was out of character. Ending didn't make sense. WAY too little Slink, Hamm, Potato Head, Rex, and Jessie. The Key and Peele characters, Duke, etc. were pretty good but who the fuck wants to see them when you could be seeing the OG core group? It was a competent movie for what it was, but compared to the other three, it had a lot of missteps and definitely didn't have the Toy Story spirt. The more I consider it, the less I like it. 6/10 movie, and the official order of quality is: 3 > 2 > 1 > 4

yp this reflects my feelings pretty well. i think its the funniest toy story overall but probably the least emotionally impactful

its frustrating bc the entire time i could see what this movie was building up to but the ending didn't feel satisfying as i was expecting it to be. woody and buzz didn't have much of a goodbye, neither did the rest of the characters. keanu reeves character could have been tragic but instead they made him into a punchline and wasn't as funny as people made him out to be

key and peeles characters was definitely the highlight though, the running joke about them trying to kill the old lady was fucking amazing

This 2bo

How long until these threads get taken over by one faggot with a file of Bo photos posting
>Bo acute
>A cute!!!

that faggotry should really be an instaban

soon as disney finds someone to pay to do it

it wont be, but the harry potter copypasta gets 15 minute probations :/

Anyone who says that about any fictional character or real person should be euthanised.

this isn't Alita so chances are this will happen and they wont be banned

Wait...there was no animated short? FUCK THIS MOVIE. PIXAR IS DEAD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I don’t know if I like 3 more than 1. But the first three are all fantastic movies.

From the sounds of it i should probably skip this one