Why did he say he didn't believe in God?

I don't understand why he says on the last episode that he doesn't believe in God. The show makes it pretty clear he knows he can do miracles in his name ( Sister Antonia's death and that lady's pregnancy).

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 737065the-young-popejpg.jpg (604x340, 25K)

My point of view his miracles arent really miracles.
Maybe It was all a coincidence

>show made by jews
>undermines christian faith
could not have seen that coming, no sirree

kys protnigger

Have you seen how it ends? It makes it clear that those were real miracles.

And you clearly haven't seen it.

Go back to /pol/faggot

Thanks for using spoiler tags. Faggot.

It's weird all the show makes such a big fuss about his parents too

if a show can be spoiled for you by knowing some plot points either it's a shit show or you're a mouth breathing surface viewer

His parents abandoned him

>OMG SPOILERS

Attached: 1559676060746.jpg (647x740, 54K)

he goes from cucked to based to cucked again

It’s very simple. He is in denial of his own sainthood

>some plot points
> The pope isn't Catholic
Yeah seems fairly minor

He doesnt believe in God because why would he believe in a God that made HIM a bearer of miracles. This is abundantly clear, probably even spelled out I can't remember. But then he believes in himself and God gives HIM a miracle, a shitty miracle, but a miracle.

Jews have a vested interest in keeping Christianity alive and well.

He didn't mean "I don't believe in God('s existence)" he meant "I don't believe in God('s goodness or ability) though I know he exists"

This show was enjoyable, but at times I also got the feeling that the writers were the kind of people who like to get high off of their own farts

The first thing that Lenny says is that he is a contradiction. This isn't a mundane lime of dialogue, it's an important theme of the show. His and other characters struggle with faith, the church, sexuality, catholic values and themselves.

They literally tell you that Lenny is having a crisis of faith due to his isolationist view of the Church not being successful.

Attached: AA217657-0C28-48A9-85D9-C7C4D1C86B3F.jpg (1194x895, 99K)

BECAUSE HE IS AN ATHEIST; THE APPARENT MIRACULOUS ACTS THAT HE DID WERE ACTUALLY DEMONIC ENACTMENTS.

«THE YOUNG POPE» IS AN ANTICATHOLICAL «SERIES», IN PARTICULAR, AND ANTICHRISTIAN IN GENERAL.

>he can do miracles in his name ( Sister Antonia's death and that lady's pregnancy).
she got pregnant because she fucked standing up, she would always fuck missionary with her husband and it wasnt working

So why was being sent to Alaska the only punishment for the old pedo? That's the same exact punishment the other guy got for nothing more than talking shit about the pope. He should have been sent to the bottom of the ocean

I have the impression the writers decided to dumb down the ontological and philosophical discussions to make them more accessible now that entry level shit (i.e., Jordan Peterson) is in vogue.
The director is supposedly an atheist and he got some flak from Catholics, but it was so obvious how the whole show respects the doctrine and the mystery of the Catholic faith even when dealing with creepy or seemingly corrupt officials in such a tender way, you'd have to be very biased to call it anti Christian.

to be fair they're pretty obvious developments and they are also included in the HBO episode summary. There are far deeper storylines that I didn't elaborate on to avoid spoiling.

We know this from the first episode.

This isn't a debate about miracles. In this show it is clearly laid out that God exists and those were miracles.

we still don't know if he shits in the woods

Yes to undermine it as much as possible and indoctrinate worshippers while making it controversial to agnostics