Are you ready for sexually / gender fluid kino? First 8 minutes shown here

Are you ready for sexually / gender fluid kino? First 8 minutes shown here twitter.com/areuthe1/status/1142507546265210882?s=21

Attached: 02309A34-EC93-4171-B2AD-68B261C9DE76.jpg (750x1099, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/22/why-cant-gay-or-lesbian-twins-have-sex-with-or-marry-each-other-why-is-incest-wrong-between-same-sex-siblings/
help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/sexual-exploitation-policy
nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html
people.com/tv/are-you-the-one-season-8-cast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When will it all end bros....

i hate this world

16 attention whores whoring on tv to see who can get the most attention? Sounds like typical reality tv

HONK HONK

I predict suicide and aids

Can someone tell me what gender fluid is? I'm not up to date with all this stuff anymore.

No way in hell this ends without insane petty drama, everyone being a victim, and at least a suicide threat

>Sometimes I feel like a man. Sometimes I feel like a woman

>and sometimes my balls get really itchy and i don't know why

Sometimes you’re a masculine top and sometimes you’re a drag queen vogueing to lady gaga music.

no way this is real holy shit

David Bowie was doing it 40 years ago. Naturally millenials think it's some new thing and are suitably outraged.

The youtube channel Jubilee makes videos full of the most ridiculous grab bags of degenerates, I like to watch them like the freak shows at circuses, I imagine this show will have a similar value
looking forward to this clownkino, anyone else?

Show the pic of his bbc

What it really is is just not conforming to gender norms. But what millennials have done is try to make it some legitimate gender that is creating a label for people who supposedly feel labelless.

people who have sex are cringe

They're all hideous

This genuinely looks fucking hilarious. We've finally reached peak degeneracy and my body is ready.

>psyche drugs
>std drugs
>hormone drugs
>plain old just for fun drugs

Two shotguns and a van, and we're rich anons

Somebody nuke the JewSA

Not yet user but we’re close

Attached: 9FBAFE90-0C70-42F9-994D-F5CDF0A9B0D0.png (682x567, 409K)

promiscuous people. they are rebranded in this decade. its just more stuff ot the same degeneracy.

>It's still not progressive enough

Attached: wewfuckinlad.jpg (644x418, 27K)

I hope some death.

UGH LIKE, YIKES MUCH?

Attached: wewladpart2.jpg (651x131, 11K)

lol SJWs never are happy.

>fat/plus size

kek

Ted Kaczynski predicted this 20 years ago.

Skinny people are just transfat.

Not until "consensual incest" and "consensual pedophilia/ephebophilia" enter the public lexicon

How you can raise a kid in this circus planet? Until USA collapse at least.

pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/22/why-cant-gay-or-lesbian-twins-have-sex-with-or-marry-each-other-why-is-incest-wrong-between-same-sex-siblings/

Everyone saw this coming, but people just dismissed it as "the slippery slope fallacy"

we need a poll for who will hook up with who first
this is gonna be some degenerate kino i can feel it

I fucking love that this is happening to be honest. All those people you try to talk to over the years, and you try to redpill them on stuff, and they just ignore it. Now they have to raise their little perfect family in this degenerate world.

>Everyone saw this coming
Oh please, that long ago?

I am unironically witnessing the slow normalization of pedophilia

It's a win for us shota-lovers.

Are you ready for gay sex

help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/sexual-exploitation-policy
>What is not a violation of this policy?
>Discussions related to child sexual exploitation as a phenomenon or attraction towards minors are permitted

Is that an Ork?

Hmm. . .how many will be suicided within a few years?

There are much more than 2 genders mmmmkay, sweaties...

Attached: BandR - Copy.png (731x682, 1.02M)

what books did the nazis burn

Oh you know just some children's books written by the chosen people.

Going by statistics six of them will find they are dead by their own hand in a short time.

They are like parodies of themselves.

Are we reaching peak sjw yet? Isn't it about the time that they people became jokes and lost all their power like these cycles usually go?

Attached: 1559611220141.png (625x573, 381K)

We warned you.

Attached: 71571512-D972-449E-A032-85D50B699BFC.jpg (1200x842, 114K)

Honestly I was one of those people who laughed at those christian types that said "if you normalize the gay lifestyle it will lead to more things later on" In a way they were right.

We were right in every way, user, and don't try to deny it

Attached: 1440514706436.png (600x600, 239K)

Sliding scale mental illness

ARE YOU THE ONE WHO GETS AIDS?

>sexually-fluid
so bisexual? i don't get it any more. do they really need new terms to define a identity for themselves that at least sounds unique? why does everyone want to be special?

I want to be unique, which is why I am tagging along on the latest social fad.

>In a way they were right.
in a way is wrong to say, because they where right. you do know that most pedophiles, like 80% at least are gay pedophiles. you should've known by then.

shit, i don't believe in good or religion but i have an idea of it and try to live rightful. whats so bad about that? doing the right thing?

Attached: 1520327244278.png (800x900, 400K)

Anime loser is a christian typical lmao

AYTO season 3 will always be goat. Does anyone else watch this?

Sounds like a clown kino.

Everyone should listen to Debra Soh

Attached: debrah.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

How would /ourguy/ Vincent Ambrosio do on this season?

I'd rather hang out with a group of these fags than a house full of the average Yea Forums user

give me a quick rundown

Attached: 1561468760114.png (614x1176, 284K)

It just means gay user. They're just desperate to be unique so they invent new terms for their faggotry brand.

Nah, there's a fair number of straight SJWs that try identifying as gender fluid so they can feel like they're special snowflakes.

They better use The Presets song

how much do you want to bet that despite how fluid these genders are, most of the penises will find the real vaginas and they'll have straight normal sex

based

English, doc

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!

Attached: the-joker-is-mad.jpg (1600x1200, 630K)

The first mass-suicide on tv? man MTV is the fucking cutting edge!

Yeah but Bowie was based

i don't think it'll get that far, i won't say they won't try to push it though.

this is so degenerate it's hilarious

Literally Sodom and Gomorrah were not this bad. When will God smite all the fags?

I HATE IT

my 2000 year old book predicted it

do
americans
really
???

reddit post

Attached: 1485003237633.jpg (1024x745, 180K)

>I am a queer transmasculine non binary human who has chosen to medically transition

Attached: 0.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Define the two genders we already have and then define the new genders that you want me to accept. Demonstrate they are adequately different enough to justify their existence.

If they could do that I'd be happy to go along with the whole thing but they can't and they refuse to even try.

Imagine how great a show it would be if we cranked it up to 11.

Like, Big Brother or Survivor or some shit, but with the absolute worst of the worst SJWs, all trying to out-victim and out-virtue signal eachother.
>i'm attracted to both genders
>>uh what do you mean BOTH genders?
>>>uh what do you mean GENDER?
>>uh what do you mean what do I mean?
And non-stop privilege checking fights

It's just another word for closeted homosexuals.

am I going to see graphic, freaky looking genitalia? if so, I'm in

Is this what's hip with the Current Year crowd?

Yes. While it wasn't AS common or AS accurate as people's complaints now, two decades ago people were already mocking the progressive Left and making semi-joking predictions about how their insanity would evolve.

In the late 1990's people had already caught onto the Left's hypocrisy, dogmatism and diversity-fetishism, and even back then people were joking about how "in the next couple decades the Left will be putting men in drag in womens' restrooms and applying race-based affirmative-action to SAT scores!".
Naturally, 20 years later, the Left has turned what was supposed to have been a joke into actual fucking reality.

nytimes.com/2019/05/16/us/sat-score.html

Kaczynski had some surprisingly accurate predictions here and there, but within the range of 20 years he was by no means alone or unique in many of his more general predictions regarding the insanity of the progressive Left.

>implying some of those skinny queer people aren't trans-obese

More bigotry from the cis-weight people I see. You don't know whether those people personally identify as overweight or not. Stay in your lane.

>gender-fluid

Literally made up.

Attached: SJW Acroymn Insanity Funny.png (684x840, 242K)

Freak show,everyone knows it apart from the freaks.

I am pretty sure that these are SJW's that unironically claim that a person can be a Man on Tuesday and a Woman on Wednesday, and both claims of gender-identity are equally real and to be expected.
They unironically view themselves as some kind of gender-chameleon.

It is a fad. In the late 90s and early 2000s, girls looking for attention would label themselves bisexual even though they only ever slept with guys. They also obsessed over Angelina Jolie.

>Is this what's hip with the Current Year crowd?

Considering MTV has been dying for the better part of a decade and is now barely clinging to life, apparently not. Otherwise they'd have more viewers.

No, GLAAD just released a survey where LGBT support has decreased among young adults, especially among women. It seems like women are getting sick of trannies invading their spaces.

>what happens
hopefully death squads

Let me guess; they blamed this change on "the rise of 'alt-right' politics and 'their targeting of the youth' and the Trump administration"?

Attached: 1495836056636.jpg (900x1200, 262K)

of course

>“When you have a country and a culture that is normalizing hate and discrimination, you will see [people] move from an allied position to become detached supporters,” Sarah Kate Ellis, President and CEO of GLAAD, tells TIME.

>a country and a culture that is normalizing hate and discrimination

Attached: Liberals and Race Progress Segregation at Universities.png (1320x872, 200K)

Why T is attached to the LGB is beyond me. They are completely different things.

where my genderbender faggots at ?

When it comes to leftism? The same way Soviet union ended - when the total economic and societal collapse is no longer able to subsidize their cancerous ideology.
Not a second before that.

And gays and trannies both scream about how "OMG transexuals AREN'T just homosexuals you fucking ignorant bigot!" if you dare conflate the two.

It's baffling. Maybe don't conflate the two yourself in the name and organizations you yourselves promote if you don't want other people to do the same.

When dealing with faggots you really just have to expect clown-logic.

I guess there is hope

>what gender fluid is?
Narcissistic leftist faggot with insane mood swings.

Pretty sure homosexuality was criminalized by the USSR
And with corporations using fag pride logos there is no need for lgbt to be a purely left wing thing

>corporations can't be run by leftists or pursue leftist social goals

No True Scottsman.

>In the late 1990's people had already caught onto the Left's hypocrisy, dogmatism and diversity-fetishism

True, there was this huge schism in feminist academic circles between normal brownskirts and intersectional brownskirts that pushed all the shit you see today, but in the 90's the normal ones won because the intersectionalists didn't yet have mobs in the academia to force others to conform.
Normal feminists then went on to prepare even more ground for the intersectional ones via legislative, because in the end they are basically arguing against their own talking points.

Yeah, decreased the same way as the hate crimes increased ten folds - it is a matter of perspective. Just because it drop 6% doesn't matter, when 3/4 of zoolenial faggots still support it. It is just another talking point to shove even more prolapsed anuses into the elementary schools and entertainment.

So disgusting

Why is trash like this so popular? I blame you Big Brother faggots.

For the same reason asians, blacks, latinos etc.etc. are just shoved into all-encompassing 'People of Color' category, regardless of their circumstances - to clearly split the world into opposing sides, where one is bourgeois and the other is proletariat.
Nothing new in leftist circles.

Bowie was just a drag character back then. Drag Queens can be very based, but aren't inherently by nature. There's a special line. They're either larger than life and based, or mentally ill.

suicide?

Peak degeneracy the show?
Can Israel and Iran start the WW3 already, I want off this ride.

>Pretty sure homosexuality was criminalized by the USSR
And homosexuality is criminalized in Quatar and yet their state owned TV AJ+ shills progressivism in the West 24/7.
If you think Soviets didn't support these thing for the West then you are insane.

Pic related - does Stalin strike you as someone who was a giant proponent of marginalized groups?

Attached: Origins of hate speech.png (725x657, 148K)

>Sometimes i'm Napoleon Bonaparte
We used to sebd this type of person to psychiatric ward...to help them. What happened?

because people like drama and a shitshow, it is why people watch Mister Metokur when he produces nothing or why they run towards a car crash or gas leak even when there is objectively nothing they can do there except make it worse.

>Yo fo real tho
I say chums,
>if she a jazz jennings situation downstairs
if her vagina is like the make and model of Jazz Jennings' neo-vagina,
>that shit aint genetic
there's no possibility that it was that way from the day she was born —
>when a train busted up yo clam brisket pussy bitch
it's as if a (or many) train-sized penis(es) have long since ruined the state of said vagina, you bitch.

Attached: 1558784168844.gif (800x800, 628K)

Depending on the dialect the "train" could refer to many penises in a short period of time rather than an indication of size

Oh true.

Is this sucide kino? Because they should all FUCKING HANG!

Attached: FB0D0192-3E3C-49C4-A161-DF6E74EC3C38.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

Aren't incels by default, sexually/gender fluid?

I read singles as niggas

Borderline personality disorder.

any excuse to fuck whatever they like because they think it makes them seem interesting and not terribly desperate and unhappy

Why "genderfluids" never look like hawt trannies?

Attached: 1517737353398.jpg (600x800, 132K)

Who /gendergas/ here?

Attached: 3192314056_fa8b5160d2_o.jpg (600x800, 132K)

Any anons wanna guess how many of them end up with STDs and/or addicted to some kind of drug by the time they need to film the reunion special?

Don't see the issue, just wish I had peanuts to throw at the freakshow.

When people stop giving them attention.

The poor gay white guys is going to have to wait his turn to speak and eat after everyone else is done.

that didn't take long....

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26 #AYTO on Twitter.png (640x400, 437K)

And as a final test: Which gender stereotype will they default to when you set the house on fire.

Uhm so that blonde person with him is a boy?

Why is her face so long?

I've seen some posts on reddit where lesbians complain that "translesbians" (aka men) have taken over all their communities. I even saw some transsexuals complain that they're now getting pushed aside by fetishists and trendsexuals who aren't really trans. The progressive stack is a cruel mistress.

Attached: BhpIINr.jpg (1810x1061, 791K)

It’s like people have never heard of the dark web before

Attached: why.jpg (170x296, 7K)

/thread
nothing to see here

I want faggots and wypipo out of my Hawaii.

Fuck 11 lets crank it up to 20 and make it be like Flavor of Love.

>Why is trash like this so popular?

It isn't. MTV is literally on the network equivalent of life-support at this point.

This.

It's 100% an example of the Marxist binary of "victim group" and "oppressor group".

adversity scores are a good thing

It's literally race-based discrimination.

The "train" part is more like a simile. In that he means that her (his) is like an actual train went through it.

If this went unedited it could really red pill people but I'm guessing the agenda is going to make it to where there's just a couple that are too dramatic they get kicked off (they'll be black) and the rest are painted as fine upstanding citizens that just want to do what they do in the privacy of their on home and their work will be all about advocacy for trans youth or whatever propaganda they always push.

corporations are literally becoming communes

segregation was good for blacks, no complaints there

I don't understand.
So basically every day they're a different sexuality and orientation, so everyday they look for something different, but at the same time they also ARE something different? And there are 16 people, so you have to keep track of all their sexual states at all times.
This shit sounds like a fuckin Nolan film.

Yea Forums supports this

Did you hear about the review some libshit gave Toy Story 4? Ableist, sexist crap. Also none of the main characters are PoC

The article had little to do with race. It has more to do with socioeconomic status.

>The article had little to do with race.

You are 100% wrong.
They base it on race and have admitted it.

"Sexually Fluid"

That's a definite one way street....

Attached: MTV 01.jpg (800x333, 83K)

Rate 'em:

people.com/tv/are-you-the-one-season-8-cast/

Attached: MTV 02.jpg (800x343, 80K)

Statistically they will all kill themselves in about 5-10 years.

>what gender fluid is
semen

>”First name, Max.”
>”What’s your last name.”
>......

They’re not even fuckng trying...

Attached: 75A2042C-7C02-4B4E-A39F-CCA617492211.jpg (1532x1794, 534K)

It's primarily about socioeconomic status then race.

>Kai Wes
This shit pisses me off. Not because I have something against trannies but because FtM sometimes end up looking like a very cute man, but I love dick so at the end of the day its always a disappointment.

Attached: tt.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>we went from slavery to segregation to partial equality to full equality and now back to segregation in less 200 years
Now this is some real clown shit

Attached: 0E655B76-50C4-48D7-93D5-2F66755C8D38.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

>separate
>cheaper
We've come full circle

Attached: 1560944797777.png (556x421, 284K)

tfw she's sexier as both female and male
life's not fair

>2 upboats

And then CNN tells me that somehow I am wrong for hating these deranged lunatics

Attached: 6DFB05E8-A940-4013-9362-55DC7BC88604.jpg (369x496, 20K)

>t's primarily about socioeconomic status then race.

Leftcucks openly substitute "socioeconomic status" as a synonym for race.

And "socioeconomic status" shouldn't factor into determining how smart or how dumb you are in the first place.
It's transparent affirmative-action.