Do you do drugs Yea Forums?

Do you do drugs Yea Forums?

Attached: Jules.jpg (3828x2154, 730K)

Cocaine. Did dmt a good handful of times. Meth aswell. Shrooms once. Dont like weed tho i think its degenerate

DMT is GOAT

What does it feel like?

Salty coins and lemons

Taste like burnt plastic. Literally shoots you off into a dr strange like hallucination last like 10 mintues and then ylu come back like it didnt even happen. Takes a minute or so to remeber what you saw

did you see them? the elves?

Do you gain anything from it or is it just a cool experience to look back on?

>Weed is degenerate
>does coke and meth

How fucking retarded can you be

I think I've managed to get addicted to weed like a huge retard recently.

Based cokebro. Lot of downerplebs on the board, I just don't understand that mindset. Uppers and hallucinogens are the only way to go.

I grow a batch of shrooms once a year and go out into nature or watch movies at the theater on them frequently.

No I don't have friends I should've done them in highschool would've gotten laid too. Also I wouldn't do it with a tranny

Absolutely based
Bags of sand

not in 5 or so years

No eleves i saw a bright blue articuno type of brids but billions of diamonds are falling off of with every flap of his wings
You do gain alot. Its hard to explain but its shows you want you need to see in that particular moment in your life
Found the hophead
This man gets it

I AM drugs

Attached: 43F089C7-3054-434F-AFAA-EE2539A9E697.jpg (313x400, 15K)

I’ve done marijuana, lsd, ketamine, cocaine, crystal meth and MDMA.

I’m 28 years old now and only drink alcohol a couple times a month. MDMA and cocaine were the most fun. Weed is a waste of money and time. Meth sent me to the hospital and I still have recurring panic attacks.

wtf I want to try cocaine now. What makes it so much fun?

Drug free, alcohol free, and smoke free all my life. Feels pretty fucking good.

Cocaine is bougie

Its a good bar drug because you can party all night. But i wouldnt reconmend to start because it is super addicting. I mean i do it on the semi reg and like the feeling of it but if i could back in time i wouldnt of started in the first place

post height and jaw

Have you seen Enter The Void (when the main dude smokes at the beginning)?
Its exactly like that for like 10 mins, then you can go on with your life like nothing happened,.

Go to bed, Rocco

Makes you feel happy and energetic as fuck for about 20 minutes, talkative and super friendly if you're around people you get along with. Be weary though you'll want more immediately after the high wears off.

Also that shit can be sneaky. If you do a good amount of it. It will change your personality for the worst and you dont realize it.

sorry i meant to reply to this guy

>What makes it so much fun?

The human suffering required to produce and transport it all the way from Colombia to your nose

>Feels pretty fucking good.

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 94K)

Is meth really that dangerous?

do you want your teeth or not idiot

dont let anybody tell you, you are missing out. believe me and trust that everyone whos done it wishes they had your outlook and innocence.