Is it normal for a full grown man to get a tear in their eye when the weakling Steve Rogers jumps on the grenade in...

Is it normal for a full grown man to get a tear in their eye when the weakling Steve Rogers jumps on the grenade in Captain America?

Trying to decide whether to be disgusted by my father or not.

Attached: 7rypxjm0fjn11.jpg (1920x816, 113K)

This scene solidified Cap as the best Avenger

What about when Tony saved millions of lives from a nuke?

if your dad is some patriot larping boomer, he's disgusting

What about when your non existent girlfriend sucked on my cock

Nah the first half of that movie was absolute kino and your pops has good taste.

He is thinking of you, and how you can bring value to the world... eventually.

I mean that was pretty cool but also kind of cringe because if he hadn't jumped on it everyone would have been able to get out of the way. He was throwing his life away for nothing. However the thought was pretty heroic nonetheless.

Your father's a weak willed sissy faggot if he gets all teary eyed over cape shit, period. I don't give a motherfuck what scene or the context.

It means that your dad isn't emotionally stunted like his faggot son.

Your dad is a fag punch him in the throat and fuck your own mother to show dominance. KOBRA KAI NO MERCY

>Your father's a weak willed sissy faggot if he gets all teary eyed over cape shit
That scene wasn't capeshit though. He didn't have the serum so he wasn't a superhero. Just an american soldier protecting his comrades (and not Israel.)

your father hates you user

Your dad is a soiboy

I cried a little during Endgame when Thor talked to his mother.

Your pops has good taste.

>That scene wasn't capeshit though.
yes the scene featuring STEVE ROGERS AKA CAPTAIN AMERICA IN THE MOVIE "CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST AVENGER" wasnt capeshit any other analysis you'd like to share Dr.Retard

Attached: 1543383234986.png (644x500, 66K)

>Be anons dad
>Decide to watch movie with your fatfuck autistic 30 year old son
>Even if he's genetic and social trash he's still your son right?
>Maybe it's your fault
>Anyways decide to watch a superhero movie with him cause why not
>See this scene
>Wish your son could've jumped on a grenade
>The idea of finally being free from him, and that he actually did something worthwhile with his life is so beautiful that you shed a tear

He's just a soldier in that scene. There's nothing "super" about him.

It's sad that you could be that pathetic to instinctively want to protect a people who have done nothing but look down on you.

lmao

it's the MCU, if the nuke hit NYC it would probably only kill 23 people

CAPTAIN AMERICA THE LAST AVENGER ISN'T A CAPESHIT MOVIE BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS SUPER POWERS ALL THE TIME

I think he was supposed to be protecting the british whore.

>Trying to decide whether to be disgusted by my father or not.
sounds like he should be disgusted by you, or you're very low iq

she also looked down on him

Well yeah he's 5'4". Everyone does.

So fucking what. Cape shit is cape shit no matter how you try to brand it. Easy entertainment for dull and unthinking dregs.