40 days and 40 nights of no sex

>40 days and 40 nights of no sex
Were the writers even being serious? Who the hell could possibly do that

Attached: 1561513143613.jpg (376x416, 121K)

kill yourself reddit

this but ironically, don't kill yourself friend even if you are a redditor

This website is for virgins only. Get out.

Attached: 1561012469313.jpg (400x462, 26K)

>tfw can't remember the last time I had a conversation with a woman I wasn't related to by blood or marriage

Attached: 1264286934341.jpg (288x306, 44K)

Why does the reminder that regular people have active sex lives upset incels like this poster so much?

I am convinced the guy that paints these Yea Forums memes is bush 43. It looks so much like his art style. And i just laugh my ass off thinking about one of the most powerful men in the word, hiding in his attic from his librarian wife, painting memes and shitposting on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553947376512.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Was virgin for 26 years. Met a girl 8 months ago. Made her cum last week. How did I do anons?

>bush
wtf you're right

Attached: george-w.-bush-exhibits-30-painted-portraits-of-world-leaders-designboom-11.jpg (818x1104, 229K)

Did you feel her pussy try to eat your dick? Orherwise it was fake. Has she had a baby? Older girls know how to fake that shit through kegels.

Good job bro. Having sex makes you a better person and a better poster.

Imagine him sitting at home in a faded Texas rangers t shirt, laughing that trademark Bush Jr chuckle while hes idly browsing and refreshing Yea Forums:
>eheheheheheheh...For You.

Had a lot of sex over past 8 months. Made her cum last week. 2 days later made her cum eating her out, then again fucking her. Can tell the difference.

I asked a simple question. Did you feel it try to eat your dick?

Girls are great actors. But once you have actually made one orgasm, then you know. The bitch goes cross eyed and their pussy tries to eat your dick. Anaconda style.

Bitches that know about kegels can sort of fake it, but most bitches dont know about kegels until they have a kid.

I'm 30 and never had sex

its okay man sex is overrated
its nice but extremely overrated unless you are truly in love with the person and they are in love with you, then its more making love and not just having sex which is more of a carnal pleasure than it is a spiritual experience when love is the connection and not lust

why does this movies triggers incels too much?

Attached: 1425260533493.png (996x868, 798K)

have sex

Idk. She was screaming non stop for 15 seconds and then collapsed on me, heaving. Figured it was orgasm. She said she "felt herself outside her body".

But her pussy wasnt contracting around your dick like an anocanda trying to swallow a Brazilian child? She faked it.

Female? We haven't sacrificed a female virgin in years.

lol that's unfortunate

it's called fantasy, sweaty

Attached: grapefruit1.jpg (720x480, 187K)