Yikes

>Anything made in America
>Haha dude, men are idiots and marriage sucks
>Haha dude, women are so much smarter and more mature

Attached: 1548962652735.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

I too, watched this episode last night.

Followed by the Shitty Christmas trash episode.

you people are sad and pathetic

>you people

>>Haha dude, women are so much smarter and more mature
t. never been in a relataionship.

i'm occasionally fucking exasperating in my relationship. i know that. i have outlets too, but i won't begrudge an episode from the other perspective. stop looking for reasons to be offended

wtf are you even on about? it's a forced trope that is always using the same bias.

Danuta.

what?

KANEDAAAAAA

Danuta.
It is me.

oh tell me more about how actually son/father-in-laws don't actually turn their house into a re-enactment of the alamo. yes it's a trope, and they used it as a vehicle for a shitty Cheers parody and some okay Irish jokes. there have been maybe seven original movies this decade and no original shows. what's your problem with this episode?

reminder that in one of the first episodes, hayley becomes a stripper and the moral of the story is to support her. her mother and father then watch her strip. you just know.

the OP is talking about the shitty trope being use in pretty much every american show with a family in it. this is not about 1 american dad episode you triggered mong.

where you pussywhipped into having a stroke or something

>MOOOM THE DUMB TV STONER MAN IS ATTACKING MY MASCULINITY

>jeff is portrayed as the same lazy, failure, stoner that he was written to be

HOLY SHIT GUYS!

it's just like-
you know that thing that SJW's do where they look for any reason to be offended about little crap? I feel like a lot of anons here do the same thing, but just with a different set of triggers. it gets to me sometimes.

you're probably right but people here have thicker skin since everyone inevitably gets their posts shat on. so there's more truth to the observations of bias.

>from the other perspective.

What fucking is the other perspective? I remember exactly ZERO current shows when they show the opposite of this.

It doesn't exist anymore in modern comedy/sitcom since i love lucy.

> checked.
still tho, it seemed to me like American Dad was using the "husbands are idiots" thing in a very transparent way. They weren't trying to pass it off as original; it was just away to introduce a Hailey-Francine episode and OP was getting all offended anyways. it's an easy way to get to the meat at what the writers cared about. no you don't have to think about it, but that's kinda the point.

>there has never been a TV show where the husband looks for a way to get away from his wife
h-okay.

There are many episodes of KOTH where Peggy looks like an idiot. Plus, Nancy is a cheating slut and Bill's ex Lenore is a huge cunt.

Attached: koth_boards.gif (1451x1668, 1.48M)

You're a fucking retard.

Side note, this was a kino episode.
>"Rogu going to Hell, but Rogu not going alone"

Marriage does sick though. Look at what happened to Brendan Fraser. Do you want your shit fucked up?

You do realize the show is ridiculously wacky and prices itself on anti-morals right

There's an episode where Stan and Francine have a "touching" moment as they watch their son get carried away during prom to get a swirly while the entire school laughs at him and another one where Roger frames Francine for an affair and only fessed up once he realizes the divorce means he'll be out of a home

Fucking he'll why do I have to explain the concept of humor and irony on this board, you guys are like the people who scream about the "cuckolding" scene in You're the Worst even though it's the villains of the show and they're being mocked as a contrast to the main couple

Stop watching our shows then, watch the winkery dink or whatever british shit is popular this week

>our

In the first few seasons of American Dad francine is borderline retarded.

I like Bob's Burgers. That's where the mom's the goofy one and the dad is a bit more straight laced.

My favorite part is when they all sing every fucking episode

Some guys identify as Jeff, I guess

Sneed