This is a cellular biology professor and former U.S. Army soldier, say something nice about her

This is a cellular biology professor and former U.S. Army soldier, say something nice about her.

Attached: Annihilation-Ending-Explained.jpg (1600x800, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/movies/2018/2/26/17053240/annihilation-exit-survey
rule3
youtube.com/watch?v=-nkxnc1C6rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hehrschlagh?

Her arc was actually pretty great in the book.

young hershlag best hershlag

yeah she was also asian in the book.

>miscast asians as whites
>miscast whites as blacks

this really makes you think about their casting habits.

>In the pivotal reveal scene, the actor can't even use the same fucking accent he used in the rest of the movie

What gives? Did they only shoot one take of this scene? I don't know why everyone rides Oscar Isaac's dick when the guy can't be trusted to not lapse into a southern drawl on set.

Attached: annihilation.png (1207x500, 523K)

She has a nice ass.

>too retarded to understand the point of the weird accent change
gb2 r/mcu

rekt by a kinosseur

honestly it was distracting at times

Would you believe there are actual professional movie critics that didn't get the accent shift.

theringer.com/movies/2018/2/26/17053240/annihilation-exit-survey

This is my favorite Annihilation bait because its subtle enough to draw a response.

Why did they send 4 untrained "scientists" into a zone they barely know anything about where they lost contact with multiple special force units? The main character seemed like the only qualified person for that kind of operation.

they ran out of options, got bored, and decided to fuck around

they volunteered to go, they had only sent men before so they figured maybe sending wymin might be different

They had reached the "lol fuck it, nothings working" point of the project & the leader of the expedition was senior leadership within the Southern Reach so she could probably do whatever she wanted with a small amount of politicking.

Do you diddle your family during thanksgiving?

It is not a good film

She cute

I'd say it was mediocre, had some really good scenes along with some terrible execution

rite. its a great film

Has anyone else considered the possibility that they've been consciously miscasting non-white characters with "white" actors, in order to trigger a backlash which results in white characters increasingly being cast with black/non-white actors? They set the stage for this on both sides. There's going to be an end to the 'whitewashing' as they pretend to have 'learnt their lesson' but then there will be no subsequent end to the retribution.

Attached: 1554666008829.png (297x231, 111K)

What

>they've been consciously miscasting non-white characters with "white" actors
i want to see evidence of this before i acknowledge your point. casting oreos as blacks isn't an example because black women are objectively ugly, even according to black men.

>girl is former us army soldier
Like that even means anything.
>bro she was infantry dude
Oh wow, but did she still get her own privacy tent?

They have been sending in real scientists for years now and nothing worked, they all died disappeared or came back crazy so at this point they were reduced to throw in crazy volunteering women.

coalburner whitewasher

probably, except it started way before modern pc shit.

>coalburner
that's just what (((they))) do

yeah but she's a (they)

>They have been sending in real scientists

Attached: mikelaugh.gif (480x448, 3.03M)

jews are self hating. they burn coal as much as the dumb white bitches they hire.

It's for rage clicks same as incelbait.

>shows coalburning in a negative light
based (((them)))

SCIENTIST MAN!!!!!!!!!

>i want to see evidence of this before i acknowledge your point
Of course, I understand. It's just conjecture really.

shut up and carry her equipment for her, incel.

I want to know if her cheating with a dindu is in the book or not.

>black women are objectively ugly

Attached: 1533505059293.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

>I want to know if her cheating with a dindu is in the book or not.

I think it was asian girl with white mane

the oreo is the most attractive. btfo.

that is hilarious. fuck movies.

She's a pretty bad person but at least she's hot.

Again, cheating with a dindu is clearly shown in a negative light. Shouldn't you be praising this film?

>the oreo is the most attractive. btfo.

not wanting to bend over left side

I didn't pay much attention to if it was portrayed as a "good" thing or not, but just splashing it in front of white girls for the millionth and oneth time is not a "good thing".

i would but only because i'm a desperate incel. chad wouldn't even swipe right.

>I am retarded
kthnxbai

i want to put a baby in neta lee's butt

It could have been good
There was too much random stuff that wasn't all that meaningful going on (the mimicry, the plant people, the moving organs), like they took a bunch of proto-ideas and smashed them together. If they had picked one and expanded on it, like how the physicist lady suggested that nobody returned from the shimmer because it was like their personal rapture, it could have been a lot more meaningful. Like something like
>alien seed crashes to earth
>begins to change the ecosystem to support its form of life
>I WILL REFORM YOU HUMANS AND RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR BURDENS
>most people fall for it after the initial panic falls off because life is despair
>but natalie portman represents the indomitable human spirit that triumphs over all and banishes the alien seed after realizing that humanity deserves a place in the universe in spite of its flaws or some bullshit

There was a hint of that kind of thing going on but it wasn't executed well enough, it just got buried underneath the WOAAAHHH THE SHIMMER IS SO TRIPPY stuff.

google literally will return natalie portman from that lol

No it doesn't

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 23.33.10.png (1908x922, 64K)

Like this?

rule3
4.paheal.net/post/view/513229#search=Chewbacca%20Padme_Amidala

stupid euro

do neta lee

The last 20 mins was just arthouse faggotry. The same sort of faggotry that shows an empty room with a window open for 15 hours. ITS SOOO DEEEEEP MAN!!!!!
I have seen shows and books that have an alien entity "just doing what it does" with 0 ill will towards the victims of its processes. It is not an original profound idea.

The whole premise is basically a rebranded stalker/solaris
It's not original in the slightest, but it had the potential to be deep in the same way that stalker/solaris were. Somehow it failed to be.

no shit idiot it's her fucking name

It would have had a better wash with me if they did not pull the "AND SUPA SOLDER KILLED IT".
I would have liked it if the entity had won and the earth was doomed to be taken over. Instead what we got was a shit ending with "Oh he is not the real guy and i may not be either".
It should have just took her like the others and then showed us it expanding on the whole planet and show us the aftermath of it.

>It should have just took her like the others and then showed us it expanding on the whole planet and show us the aftermath of it.
nobody has the balls to do this because it would turn away the idiots that didn't go to see the movie anyway.

anti-semite detected

I just find it so tiresome that films like this take fucking plot points from
youtube.com/watch?v=-nkxnc1C6rc
but in a serious way. Then copy the same goofy ending were we find something ON FUCKING EARTH that can kill this entity. In this case a fucking fire nade.

Why is she always some kind of scientist or lawyer or shit like that? Are Jews that ashamed of having normal jobs?

jews literally think that god created the inferior goyim to perform blue collar work. that's why dumb jews just become psychiatrists.

>euro faces on all of them
i too like my icecream in different flavors; as long as it has cream in it, and trust me when i say those girls all have a ton of white genetics in them

>cellular biology
Why not just biochemist?

wait really

no

retard. u felt rteal smart posting that didnt you faggot? whjat an idiot kys

Most Jews are scientists or lawyers

this, shes jewish

netalee hershlag

Attached: dats good nigga.jpg (640x480, 202K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: jewish-hollywood-girls.jpg (1311x1748, 805K)

>cellular biology professor
fun fact: in the source material she was a simple biologist. The team wasn't supposed to conduct field analysis with high tech tools (they would't work) or collect samples (team retrieval isn't a feasible option), they were given personal diaries to describe their experiences tho.

Attached: lab.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Her being Asian isn't specified until one of the sequels to the book, which as I understand was published too late or the filmmakers hadn't read it

based

This movie was dope as hell I don't care what y'all niggas say

An all female cast was actually refreshing and kind of comfy. Not being a feminist, it's just rare; generally they just pointlessly add female characters because muh diversity, but this was a nice change of pace for real.

>A jew, married to a beaner, cheats with a dindu
Wh*toids is far removed from that circus

this movie needs more nigger fucking

Honestly when the "affair" scenes started I was shaken. Seeing her with a nigger was enraging. I was just then getting redpilled and was starting to understand how they subvert us and invade our minds. Luckily my mom was available so I could catch a ride back home so I didn't have to hang out. Still it was a harrowing experience. Fucking niggers man.

Because typical amerimutt tranny run woman filled military had to find a way to a lighthouse, looked at a map, nd planned a circuitous route through dangerous and untamed wilderness instead of putting everyone in a boat and just sailing right to the beach where the lighthouse was

>herp derp the book explained sailing wasn't an option

I'm sure it did but any reason is retarded handwaving. Unless a sea monster was out there trashing boats there is no logical, rational, or explainable reason why they couldn't have sailed/rowed to the lighthouse.

I literally sharted

The shimmer is an alien force but has no will or or concept of self. It's like a cell, dividing and spreading but only because that's just how it mechanically functions. The properties of the shimmer are mutations via refraction. Everything inside it is refracted, or scrambled is probably a better word. Plants become human, Crocs into sharks, basically everything inside is passively crossed and scrambled with everything else.
The glass of water is not mutated. You can't mutate water. The shot calls back to Lena's first encounter with her husband where he drinks from a glass of water. Lena is very clearly the original. Her husband is dead and the one she hugs was created by the shimmer. His question is more so metaphorical, the audience is expected to ask not if she is literally the original, but if the shimmer has actually mutated and changed her to a point where she can no longer be considered the same person or even kind of organism. At the climax the shimmer is dead. But it off spring survived in Lena's husband and it's effects have scramble Lena's DNA. The shimmer is not malicious and attempting to spread to anything. It's simply does, it functions systematically without thought. The scrambled DNA can theoretically be spread by the two, this was not intended or planned, it's just a consequence of the events of the film. Like cells which die from cancer. Cancer cells don't try to kill other cells, is just happens to.

and why should i praise the insane workings of a movie producer?

This movie was one of the weakest science fiction movies to come out this decade, why is it so discussed here?

blacked

Okay, seriously, why did he have to be a black guy?

it basically did win, though. its part of both hershlag and her husband and seemingly all it needs to do is touch or even just exist around other things and it will spread.

>make sure you find lena

now why the fuck would he say this to the alien is what i want to know. because it infected and influenced him? it knew she would get back from the shimmer and start the process in the wider world?

to show that fucking a nigger will lead to your husband going on a suicide mission into an alien environment

he shimmer is cancer (obviously) but the characters all represent different approaches to dealing with it. The scream bear represents the how people remember someone suffering through chemo. Her character had lost a daughter to leukemia and mentioned how it basically killed her former self. She represents fighting and losing painfully, dying in misery and your family and friend’s memory of you is forever replaced by your final pain. The physicist represented those who chose not to fight and suffer. Ultimately she dies, but without pain, and peacefully and she leaves behind a pleasant memory. The psychologist represents the psychologic trauma and depression that cancer victims have. The EMT represents denial. She accuses the others of inventing the bear, and just wants to “go back” but there is no going back. Additionally, she has a substance abuse past, probably a call to those who turn to addiction or self medicating. The biologist represents intellecualizing the situation. A defense mechanism where people just try to keep gathering information, and think if they can understand it, they can regain control.

When she escapes, she is kept in isolation, a common thing for cancer patients. The scientist interviewing her with all the young scientist watching are like residents on rounds in a hospital.

The clones represent how nobody is ever the same after surviving cancer. The anthroplogist who’s daughter died of leukemia said as much earlier in the film.

Finally, her and Kane at the end represent how even a tiny bit of remaining cancer can restart the whole process. They metastasized away from the primary tumor, and though the primary tumor was destroyed, they cancer threat remains.

HELPLESSLY HOPING HER HARLEQUIN HOVERS NEARBY
AWAITING A WORD

Attached: 1550932776976.png (1054x526, 92K)

>>miscast asians as whites

hershlag is a fucking JEW
scarjo is a fucking JEW

fuck you

Honestly CSN and the marriage subplot were the best parts of this film, and that entire scene brought me back to thinking about relationships long past.

ummm herzschlag is honorary aryan ok?

Attached: 1559228627057.png (676x609, 377K)

Shock value probably. Ever dude in the US hates the thought of getting cucked, especially by a nig.

then why not send in a coed team, so the women can observe what happens to the men
sending in only women makes no sense as it cannot confirm that theory

tell me more, the book its not translate in my language

middle right is objectively superior

>seemingly all it needs to do is touch or even just exist around
Call it sequel baiting or some shit like that but it it is never shown or explained what the copys are. The movie is inconsistent with that point. At points they have memories of the original(See the way the story is being told to that guy) Yet they forget or do not know things in other scenes.
Even when they figure out what it is doing. Your claim of "they are the entity so it won" is invalid. It is speculation and the other copy we first see has 0 such powers shown. Why would it give up on the way it was going about things to put all bets in to 2 copys? We are shown it has 0 roadblocks in doing what it does to DNA of animals and plantlife. If we go by what is shown that it is an organic entity that is changing the environment around it and expanding. Why would it change tactics?
In my view ending it on "they could be the entity" cut to black shit. Was shallow as fuck. It is just an excuse to give something an uppity film school student to "speculate" about.

The MOVIE explained that sailing isn't an option,
Jennifer Jason Leigh mentions they tried it, the same thing happend, the crew just lost contact and didn't come back.

my condolences. they were the weakest part of the movie for me, i would have preferred less focus on one person like that. the diary thing from the book sounds cool but i suppose they couldn't translate that to film properly.