Interesting

thoughts?

Attached: C2D4D9D9-BEDE-4089-9784-F2E4E258906E.jpg (1242x879, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2Y8Gcmek
newpipe.schabi.org/
pocosun.tumblr.com/post/185713239667
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117163415/#117163690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Streaming is dead because now everyone wants their own streaming service so shows and movies are split up among dozens of different subscription services

i have the first 4 seasons on dvd anyway. suck it

Attached: 1554433287037.jpg (332x327, 75K)

Really? I hadn't thought of this smart reddit0r. Thank you.

Isn't the Office the highest streamed series on Netflix? Lol bye bye bitch

>tfw thought Netflix didn't have The Office on it because my country's Netflix doesn't
I never even thought to change it to the US fuck

Attached: 1545474067811.jpg (800x600, 198K)

Someday people will pay 10 dollars a month or whatever for NBC to stream a few shows and then 10 dollars a month for Amazon/Netflix/Disney whatever to stream a few shows. I don't see why it's a big deal.

Reminder this company spent $100 million on retaining the rights for Friends for a year.
$100 million.

Think of all the good shows and movies they've taken off in just the past couple years that cost a fraction of that amount.

Attached: image.png (500x281, 133K)

Still watches dvds Hahahahaha look at this boomer Hahahahaha

Attached: 1543593351324s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Ad-based streaming fucking sucks. If I wanted unskippable commercials, I'd pay for cable again.

just pay for them all incel. do you honestly expect women to come over to your place if you don't have on demand access to all their favorite shows? and don't say you can 'torrent' them, that's for teenagers and poor people

summertime

The age of streaming has only just begun.

Now there are 1 of 2 ads on youtube before a video starts, wtf.

i remember encountering this with Hulu. hory fucking shit those ads were long lol

>Now there are 1 of 2 ads on youtube before a video starts, wtf.
>he doesn't have an adblock

Attached: 1447623063528.jpg (374x373, 26K)

Not on my phone, no

Fucking why? You don't even need to be rooted, jesus christ

What if I'm a poor teenager?

Yeah this is just going to turn to shit like cable.

>Netflix
>Hulu
>Amazon
>Disney
>NBC
WB is getting one now too and will likely take all their CW shows away

Sorry, I don't do that nerd shit. Have sex

Oh I forgot YouTube Red is a thing too. Did I miss any more?

>and will likely take all their CW shows away
And nothing, absolutely nothing of value is lost

and then everyone goes back to torrenting everything
oh wait im already on private trackers hahaha get fucked

ad-free
lol netflix throwing shade

Then we just get digital cable that has the same catalog Netflix did 10 years ago for 5x the price

Shudder!

January 2021, the day Netflix dies.

S

I'd rather have ala carte digital cable than the 500 channel bundle shit the telecoms are pushing

Wanna know how I know your business illiterate?

This makes Comcast and all the other ISPs kingmakers, which I suppose is what they knew would happen so long as they were permitted to make special deals with streaming services for bandwidth.

Supernatural is on CW. Fuck you

lmao, like I dont have sex AND adblocking, faggot!

>just pay for them all
Nice try, Rabbi.

RIP

>5x the price
It's not so bad. I pay $70 for my bundle which includes digital cable and internet.

And what happens if they lose Friends?

Comcast and att are in the driver's seat with their vertical integration moves this decade. They own walled gardens that meet your communication and entertainment needs.

I hope they do lose Friends. It's absolutely cringe-worthy seeing all those Gen Z cunts obsess over Friends.

Why couldn't it have been Seinfeld instead?

/reddit/

I have a Criterion DVD I have wanted to watch but I don't even own a fucking DVD player.

Uh you don’t get to being friends

>Why couldn't it have been Seinfeld instead?
because kramer used the n word

Besides, Seinfeld was always overrated

>Netflix
>Amazon
>Hulu
>HBO
>Disney
>CBS Star Trek Access
>DC Universe (lol)
Why pay for all of these different services when you could just pirate?

only faggots watch HBO shows

your

They would lose a lot of customers, Friends is very popular internationally.

Yeah bro, it's almost like companies love making money.

Attached: cat_652.jpg (820x906, 77K)

Yeah because nobody would ever pay a corporation a separate fee for access to the handful of shows they produce that a viewer might want to watch

Netflix dropped, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Scrubs, Futurama, Bob's Burgers, Archer and probably some other shit. Them dropping Sunny was the final straw and I cancelled my subscription. I have since pirated all those shows, put them on an external hard and attached that to my TV. Thank you Netflix for pushing me over the edge to stop wasting money every month.

hahaha oh no. Netflix is fucking finished. What are people going to watch? Big Mouth?

Netflix isn't even worth it for the convenience anymore.

>cable then
oh cool cable
>cable now
why do i have to pay for all these channels i dont watch

>streaming now
oh cool streaming
>streaming soon
why do i have to pay for all these tv shows i dont watch on this service

Seinfeld would have cost even more.

wasting money every month? what is it like $10/month?

haha minimum wage faggot. i wipe my ass with $10 bills

>what is it like $10/month?
multiplied by 20 different services

>he doesnt have a plex server with 100's of TB of storage

imagine being that poor

That's because friends it's one of their most popular shows, it's second most popular after the office

It's like burning money. Torrenting is actually easier and you get better quality video and audio.

Frasier is next.

>That's because friends it's one of their most popular shows
didn't realize there were so many faggots with netflix subscriptions

oh wait, these are the same tards who think 13 reasons why is a good show

Why should I pay money ever again once I've watched something? Once I watch it then it's mine to see forever since it's in my brain and I'm entitled to a copy since there's a copy in my head anyway.

>he doesn't ffmovies on a laptop on the coffee table and chill
You fags.

They even had King of the Hill at one point

give me $10 per month please.

bro....... damn... deep

retarded shit breath zoomer.

please get off this site and get a life you old geezer

Wanna know how I know you're actually illiterate?

In a few years, get ready for Disney to have the only streaming service.

us dvd chads will be watching clear kino for one low price while streaming virgins pay monthly for low quality pixels

Which release?

Some are okay if their free. FX works because they show like three ads, at least one of them being for other FX shows, at the start then two quick ones during.

Another nail in the coffin for Cuckflix.

Hulu got Seinfeld

>Netflix dropped
More like their networks took them back

They are getting rid of Frasier. Fuck Netflix

Netflix can't die fast enough.

Why do fags shill so hard against particular streaming services on here? Are they actually shills for competitors?

ad free?

So what torrent site are all the kids using these days?

>t.

Attached: 1514505404083.jpg (807x771, 480K)

Does it work if you watch through the yt app?

For me, all this means is that I'll be downloading all the episodes, and just adding them to my Plex library. Throw the series on shuffle when the time comes and everything is still the same as far as I care.

As long as they keep it ad-free then I'll keep paying.

Adds up to $120 a year and jewflix keeps raising its prices

that's what they want you to do

Really glad I sold that stock holy shit.

Like television, except much more expensive

the office is friends for millenials

what a garbage show

Do you honestly think anyone even cares? Why’d you even bother typing out this pointless post? Fucking kill yourself, you stupid nigger.

So what else will they lose?

Attached: 2fcizsi75f721.jpg (1199x1081, 111K)

not really. officefags are basically the same as /alita/fags. the same people watching it over and over again. netflix might lose a small amount of autistic repeat watchers but sane people won't care since everyone has already seen it

Where do you even get DVDs from nowadays gramps?

There are less than ten Netflix subscribers. The rest just use their passwords.

Imagine existing in 2019 and not using adblockers for everything.
I remember when I found out that normies don't use adblockers. Like, it never occurred to them that it was possible to not have shit shoved down your throat while you watch something.
Why are normies so fucking dumb?

Maybe we'll get a Cable vs streaming war?

Attached: 153820254367.png (1092x670, 649K)

>Streaming is dead because now everyone wants their own streaming service so shows and movies are split up among dozens of different subscription services
Boomers used to(and still do) pay 100+ burgers a month for cable

is there a netflix that doesn't just play shitty TV reruns?

Hitchcock's The Lodger
I've seen it a dozen times but I want to see the video essays and other material.

netflix and hbo are good if you utilize them, anything else is 100% pirate

Not that guy, but do you think you think it's hard to find dvds?

Name a show more bingeworthy than the Office

For the same money they could have made 1 season of a shitty original, instead they got hundreds of episodes of a guaranteed popular series, it's not a bad choice

30+ year old boomers watched 2 & 4 = 6.24%
29- year old zoomers watched 1 & 3 & 5 = 10.28%

They're targeting the dumb boomer generation because they're a more reliable target even with bad numbers cause they're closing in on becoming too boomer-esc and not wanting to update technology. The zoomers still have a chance to be studied

I don't think the average person is going to sub to all that shit. If nothing else, just because it's a huge fucking hassle. We are starting to see more bundles like hulu included with your cell phone plan. Maybe that's where it will go. I think these splinter streaming services are just going to cannibalize each other's market share and no one will make as much money.

Frasier

Well, yeah. The point was to pay for 1-3 services and have everything on demand. Now the future is just cable again, but on demand and even more expensive.

Sell me on Frasier

Its not fucking hard installing Newpipe. Jesus christ how fucking dense are people? Newpipe even lets you download youtube shit for offline play later on and background play for people who want to just use Yt as a music service.

Why would you go hunt for a DVD and risk not finding it at a redbox or store when you could watch it instantly for a fraction of the cost and never leave your parent's basement though?

Pretty much all those shows are gonna be taken back sooner or later. Disney, Comcast, and AT&T will have their services up and running in the next 24-30 months.

I've literally never heard of "Newpipe" but I'll look into it, thanks senpai

Gilligan's Island

Best sitcom you will ever watch guaranteed. Too bad Netflix is getting rid of it too soon. So watch it while you can if you use it

>24-30 months.

Disney will release Disney+ this year, the other probably next year.

Netflix is pretty much dead, no one watches their originals garbage.

fuck netflix

Tfw pirate and nothing will escape my 1tb hard drive.

Attached: 1AF03FB3-D1FC-47A4-AB19-72F879828899.jpg (474x345, 49K)

>do you honestly expect women.
I expect women to fuck off.

Ok, I thought they added Fraiser recently though? What streaming service is taking it or is it just a limited contract?

This sucks. The Office is one of my favorite shows. I watch it on Netflix all the time. It is one of those shows that I can have running in the background even when I'm doing other shit. I've probably seen every episode a dozen times. Even the weak ones after Steve left. It is one of my comfy shows. Too bad.

Attached: a6e3ba120aad61393d904dec339df337_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>1tb
You are like little baby

Looks like it's back to pirating. Sorry guys, you fucked up. Now you get nothing. Sick of this splintering. Sick of any IP with any value whatsoever being leveraged to launch yet another streaming service.

NBC? Idk. You can always stream it elsewhere on line or pirate it. Trust me it's the best show

torrent them and setup an emby server for literally free. Just tell them it's "Special Access" netflix so you can get anything you want. They'll think you're a big shot and you'll get your dick wet.

True, and unlike other shows where any random episode I'll know instantly that I've already watched it, it's still enjoyable. It's one of those shows where after I finish I start right over at season 1

Wasnt ready

>paying monthly forever to watch one show when you can just buy the dvd/bd

That garbage was syndicated on half a dozen cable channels plus local. At this point anyone who has ever wanted to see it, has, and anyone who still wants to needs to be put down.

what the fuck is a dvd???

It's like a vhs, but a circle and flatter.

overrated by what metric? compare to the other 90's sitcoms fraiser is the only one that comes close.

and even if you aren't just being contrarian you certainly have to think seinfeld is better than fucking FRIENDS of all shows. I mean...it's fucking friends. it's like anti-humor: the show

Yup.

Unlike faggots like you who aren't old enough to get their learner's permit yet, I like going outside. I love going to my local thrift store and buying dvds that people like you get rid of because they don't want to go through the strenuous task of putting a disc in a tray.
Long after you run out of money from being subscribed to 80 different streaming services and having 35% of your income going towards niggers on welfare programs, I'll still be in my fallout shelter watching Frasier, Psych, Red Dwarf, Dead Like Me, and about 80 other shows on DVD.
Though, I will admit, when I run out of DVDs to watch, I can always turn to __VHS__.

stop making shit up user

>wastes valuable physical storage space on a brainlet tv show for roddit normies
kys

Netflix gets worse by the day. They're removing shows in the weirdest way, I've noticed two shows so far where they've removed the first few seasons of a show and left all the others seasons alone so it's impossible to watch them on Netflix now.

Post a Pic of your library

gotem!

>it's fucking friends. it's like anti-humor: the show

Are you just bitter because you have no friends so you hate the show?

Friends is the best sitcom ever made, yes it is a lot better than Seinfeld

>friends
Why the fuck do zoomers like this show so much. I've heard more about it in the last 6 months than I ever did in the 90s

Frasier was utter shit.

The characters, they won’t be there for you.

Sure, gimme a minute.

Rude.

The irony is that all this streaming service faggotry is just going to bring new life to home video and cable/on demand.

The double irony is that all of this is irrelevant because the companies make money from you no matter what and they just make you do stupid dances for fun

So..it's cable.

You could at least exaggerate the size like the rest of us. Why would you admit to possessing such a small unit?

sure is fucking reddit in here

Just torrent it bro lmao

user, the majority of women watch The Office over and over again. They literally wake up, go to work in an office, come home, then watch The Office until their nightly Tinder match comes over and rails her while she keeps watching The Office. They spend their entire fucking lives either in a real office or a fictional one, they will absolutely move to a different streaming service exclusively for this show because it's all they fucking have to live for.

Attached: longhead.jpg (721x1023, 126K)

sure is fucking faggot in here

>He actually stopped pirating
What a good little got, he even put up with all the price rises

But I will user.

You have no sense of humor

Twilight Zone. Now if they could only get the hour long episodes.

If there will be a shit ton of streaming services then downloading them all would be easy and will renew other ways of downloading or streaming on other sites, it's easy since you can just record your display. Based pirate chads winning again.

I'm a neet and for some reason it's comfy

Where you at?

Renting physical media will make a comeback

drawing on cave walls will make a comeback.

Lol iirc the office counts for 7% of the total streams for the entire fucking site. They just lost a shit load of subs probably

saga

>implying people will be alive to watch jewflix in 2021

I decided to just post my movie dvds, since I keep my tv shows in 3 huge plastic totes, and if I wanted a picture that showed off all of them, I'd have to unpack them all and then repack.
1/5

Attached: 20190625_195722.jpg (4160x2080, 3.47M)

there are a ton of episodes of friends my man

based and redpilled

2/5
The sock is there to separate that which I have watched from that which I haven't. It doesn't actually take up space, because I can only fit 30 discs - in 3 stacks of 10 - horizontally in these drawers.

Attached: 20190625_195725.jpg (4160x2080, 3.42M)

You are the type of person who thinks watching "sophisticated" tv makes you sophisticated, because you are unable to differentiate sophistication from sophistry

3/5

Attached: 20190625_195729.jpg (4160x2080, 3.35M)

Of course, that's why millenials don't have any money.
Zoomers are more intelligent than that.

zoomers are in the "wrong generation" phase of late adolescence. they see friends as what life was in the 90s, and so they think that if the y watch it they can experience 90s life

Nice, how often do you actually watch dvds though?

4/5
The big gap is there because I took out 8 VHS tapes that share the space with the drawer. I was planning on also taking pictures of my, much larger, VHS collection, but the cabinet I keep the first half in has drawers that don't come out of the housing. That said, these are 4 drawers on a 6 drawer cabinet, and the other one is 4 drawers too, though one of those is full of CDs.

Attached: 20190625_195858.jpg (4160x2080, 3.07M)

Zoomers are fucking retards. I think that will be their defining trait honestly. That or being lonely and thinking that e-celebs are your friends, which is also something that only they seem to do.

Attached: zoomer44.png (628x698, 170K)

Supernatural S1-5 are easy to find. Anything else is faggot

Ya sweating? I know you see that hairline going lol

5/5
And here are some I had lying out, either because I'm watching them right now or they don't fit into my system of organization, or in the case of 3rd Rock I don't have enough room left in those totes.

Sporadically, to be honest. I am currently watching Psych (Not Pictured), Reno 911, Curb, and just finished the Pink Panther series. In addition, I just bought that double feature of Kazaam/Spaced Invaders from a garage sale for a buck.

Attached: 20190625_200120.jpg (4160x2080, 3M)

Pretty good collection, why even have VHS when you could have the same movies on DVD though?

Shouldn't you be off giving your money to camwhores?

Netflix now has a confirmed death date

idk man basically every network but Fox News drops in ratings every year. MTV has lost 20% viewership every year for like the past 7 years

You are the type of person that has humor go over their head. Frasier makes fun of sophisticated people.

based

It's mostly about what I can find. For example, I found a copy of Dark City, my favorite movie, on VHS before I found a copy on DVD. I still bought it, because I was raised on VHS, and because I didn't think I'd ever find a secondhand copy of the DVD version.
What I said about the thrift store is true, I don't really buy new movies at all, unless they're brand new. And there hasn't been that much that's both brand new and good out lately.

paint drying

its shit

it physically hurts when I use youtube in someone else's computer and and ad starts playing

How much stupid you need to be to fell for Netflix? Please explain...i want to understand the mechanics of brains that pay a monthly subs to watch things that are free on the internet.

i buy mine from a black guy in a minivan at the farmers market

I love thrift stores too, hardly buy dvds anymore though

hello reâ…ľâ…ľit

Luckily I can just torrent anything I want.

Jesus, the only show that I watch on this list is Black Mirror

I wish I was a normie

no you idiot, its like a small laserdisc

have you ran into a "normal" person before?

You have no sense of humor. You are shit. People think it's "sophisticated" when really it's making fun of those people you dumbass

user, its big bang theory, but in the 90s and in Seattle instead of Pasedina

am zoomer, hate my generation because of their retarded obsession with the 90s.

>y-you just don't understand the humor!

Not even close. Frasier is actually funny

Will I like it if I like Seinfeld?

Yes.

>the office

Attached: 1539928463378.png (644x800, 21K)

$10 a month isn't that expensive for peace of mind and convenience

The problem is that they're starting to stack up. I managed to get a student account for Spotify for $5 a month which comes with free Hulu so that is nice. Amazon Prime streaming is secondary to prime itself and I have a student account for that too (paid $60 to take a "continuing education" Spanish class at a local community college which is great for the student email)

Outside of that, I pay a shit ton for cable ($160 for internet and cable) which I'm considering getting rid of but internet by itself can be expensive if I want to keep my 100+ Mbps

If you don't find Frasier funny I would love to know what your favorite tv comedies are

this is great, fuck netflix

but is it a good thing?

>Frasier

Attached: its making fun of sophisticated people!.png (220x229, 13K)

I don't care as long as I can block the ads and they realize that it is hopeless to try and stop me from doing so.
There will always be a subset of streamers who will go to any length not to look at ads. Companies need to know that they cannot win them over and never will.

Did you just boast about being a normie, here? I could literally smell the stink of pride at the end of your post, I didn't even have to imagine it. Fuck off

DVDs are based

can anyone explain the appeal of this show. is it just zoomer faggots telling themselves they're just like jim

is that way

>stop not liking my favorite tv show REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Since I can't take photos of my VHS or TV Show collections, due to the way I have them organized being too labor intensive to be worth it, here's the memos I keep on my phone to make sure I don't buy any duplicates when I go out.
pastebin.com/2Y8Gcmek

Where the fuck did I say I was a normie? Because I like going outside? That doesn't mean I like interacting with people when I am outside. I fucking hate people.

If the filename is what you think Frasier's about, then you just posted a picture of yourself.

It makes for good background noise. Not annoying enough to make you want to turn it off, not engaging enough to distract you from what you're doing, not plot intensive enough to be completely lost if you stop to watch it for a minute.

And now most of those shows are on Hulu. Having Hulu for Tv and Amazon Prime for film nets me just about anything I want to watch casually, and if I'm really dedicated to seeing something I'll find it regardless of whether it's streaming.

Nigga says he likes buying DVDs. There's no chance he's normal

>subliminal commercial thread deleted.
>kikeflix viral #6436 stays up.
fuck you

background noise. People don't actively watch the office, they fuck around on the internet at the same time

>no u

>every thread that mentions a major thread is a shill thread

You can't genuinely be this retarded, can you?

i posted the YTP in there for you, none of you nigers responded so i had no reason to stay i that thread.

Honestly I was going to kill myself today but knowing theres someone out there as retarded as you makes me want to give life a second chance. Thanks user

>All I can do is act like this is all the other guy's argument is. Who needs to prove themselves right when they can prove the opposition wrong?
But less verbose, because "ura p-nut brane."

I would fucking love this, but I have a feeling the new generation is too lazy to leave their homes when they want to watch something

>Red Dwarf
It's cold outside
There's no kind of atmosphere
I'm all alone, more or less
Let me fly far away from here
Fun, Fun, Fun, in the Sun, Sun, Sun

Attached: 1549441652671.jpg (1024x565, 92K)

it's already gone in my part of the world.

I watched Donnie Darko on DVD the other night and I couldn't imagine watching it on Blu-ray, it just wouldn't feel right. Sometimes with movies that are ten plus years old, that extra grain and lower resolution just feels right.

stream it through other sites.

I like supergirl, iZombie, and legends of tomorrow. The first two have top tier qts and all of them are like watching slow motion train wrecks

Eventually this streaming bubble is gonna burst. Getting way too fucking crowded.

>long-winded way of saying no u

Netflix deserves to burn for killing Blockbuster

That's right, actually. Looks like you win this round.

Blockbuster still exists in Alaska. It's fun when Alaska bro posts pictures of the movies available in store still

No they won’t. People will pick 1 or 2 services and fuck the rest. One of the biggest selling points was the lower cost over cable/satellite but with dozens of streaming services it’ll actually cost far more for the same amount of content.

netflix deserves to burn for shit like this

Attached: file.png (641x818, 514K)

People are honestly just going to deactivate their accounts whenever they aren't using it, then when a show comes on that they want to watch they'll reactivate it for a month, and just cycle between services like that. It's already what I've been doing with Netflix, Hulu, and Prime.

>Netflix deserves to burn for a show Hulu is creating
Makes sense

In a way because they started the stream meme

Apparently no...i was discussing with a friend of mine about Netflix and he said to me "its like trying to sell me sand while i'm in a desert".

netflix opened the door to this faggotry

>Spotify
Isnt spotify music stuff? Did you know you can listen music from youtube? Why paying for it?

>yfw youve had Netflix for years and never watched a full season

Attached: images(22).jpg (264x191, 9K)

You're the same christian fundamental type who signed the petition asking Netflix to remove Good Omens from their site, aren't you?

comes with free hulu or did you literally stop at "Spotify?"

Yarr Yarr fiddle de de

no im the type that goes to aryan brotherhood gatherings

I literally own 6+6tb harddisks and filled them with true 4k movies, around 70gb each. True 4k list is not so crowded due to lack of quality microfilms(

>Hulu
A clone of Netflix? Again, why you pay to watch stuff?

>"its like trying to sell me sand while i'm in a desert"

Attached: 1559783478474.gif (460x258, 2M)

I can't tell if this is autism or poverty

>its like trying to sell me aids when im a faggot

Attached: 1560820037782.jpg (422x422, 114K)

>user,[Fraiser] its big bang theory, but in the 90s and in Seattle instead of Pasedina
Most retarded thing I've read in years, possibly ever.

Attached: DSCN2040asdasdsd.jpg (2000x1500, 429K)

Based

I'm not poor, probably because i dont waste my money on these kinda of service that i find for free somewhere else.

>more convenient
It's objectively not. When I want to watch something, I click on it and it plays. I can cycle through watching hundreds of different movies and shows if I want to, with zero effort. When you want to watch something, you have to search the internet for a good torrent, download it, then hook your hard disk up to your tv. That all takes far more time and effort than a simple click. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of us would need to use a VPN to torrent, which is a subscription anyway.

80% of that time is having the Office on in the background.

Okay so it's autism, cool

>plex and not Emby
pleb as fuck

Attached: c7823193f624a3e6a7d58f31208add58--secret-lovers-frogs.jpg (736x678, 33K)

>put every season on Plex
>invite normaltard chick over for Plex 'n' Sex
ez

Attached: 1559630175343.gif (405x429, 39K)

i'm very sorry about your low literacy

based and redpilled!

Attached: file.png (334x506, 136K)

If autism means i dont waste my money on useless services i'm cool with it.

RIAA shillfaggot kys

Attached: wow BOB wow.jpg (529x887, 155K)

Attached: 1556321727839.png (1190x906, 270K)

doesn't have the same stuff and it's a student rate, don't be weird

>torrent
Did you know about Emule or its only an European thing?

>Emule
"People" still fucking use this? What the shit?

no only retarded yuropoors like use it

>anybody who isn't an autistic NEET is a shill

Attached: 1536876675076.jpg (640x932, 66K)

meant to say

amazon > netflix > hulu

Attached: death note woah.png (1879x1646, 3.04M)

I paid 25 bucks for the whole series like 3 years ago. Imagine paying 11 dollars a month for 3 years when you can just pay 25 dollars

BASED

Damn user. I just downloaded newpipe and its the fucking tits. Thanks alot man.

Attached: smiling-guy-showing-thumbs-up-picture_csp29641115.jpg (299x470, 24K)

PAINFULLY overrated show

>search movie
>download movie
>watch movie
>its free
I used to download music also before youtube. Give me one reason to not use it and pay retarded services like Netflix instead.
>only retards download for free instead of pay
Imagine being an amerilard.

never said i paid you stupid yuropoor

It's just worse torrenting and typically comes with viruses. There's a reason it's gone out of style for over a decade.

always sunny in philadelphia

>Emule has more virus than torrents
Seriously?

wtf I didn't know this existed. Is this the /g/pill?

Attached: 1516051965139.png (382x417, 325K)

...Use to be good. Frasier is timeless

These services have always been known for viruses. How old are you? Napster had viruses, Metamorphosis had viruses, Kazaa had viruses, LimeWire had viruses, Emule had viruses, fucking all of them.

I wish you Frasier fags would just realize Frasier is not for everybody and stop trying to convert the masses, you would save yourselves a lot of grief

I always download stuff from 3-4 guys and i've never had a problem.

Are there any TV series you guys ever watch regularly? Metalocalypse is the only show I've re-watched in its entirety repeatedly. I can't even imagine that people will hold onto a streaming service just to rewatch a few shows.

>Frasier is not for everybody
It is.

just download the .apk from F-droid or the NewPipe site. Stay on top of updates because that's the nature of these games. You can link your soundcloud to it as well, your playlists and all that shit from youtube. Not available on Appleshit.

Official site: newpipe.schabi.org/

Attached: 1530238432169.jpg (957x591, 36K)

only dumbfuck kids and retards got viruses.

Wow, your one experience against the millions of people that moved onto better services. Shows what they know, huh?

>yuropoor
>usa has 22 trillions dollars debt
Your only luck was stupid anglos asking for help during ww2.

>hurrr britneyboobies.exe looks legit.

No it won't

>better services
Like What? Netflix?

Attached: Over 9000 laffs.jpg (500x440, 103K)

Attached: impressive.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

all streaming services can snort my shit

Any VPN or seedbox + torrenting. You do know torrents have uploaders with profiles that show they're trusted or VIP, right? P2P has evolved, grandpa.

>country without an army
>talking shit to a country that not only has an army, but covers other countries defense budget
weew

>download just mp3s of songs
>run virus scanner
>laugh at the sheer amount of garbage in one single file

Attached: 40kkks.png (600x528, 374K)

Wait does Netflix actually have ads, or are they saying CBS's service will have ads? Either way fucking lollllllll

like I give a fuck

I have the entire office series on my iTunes video library (c)

stop using windows media player.

>

Attached: chrome_2019-06-26_00-08-17.png (35x40, 1K)

Might as well get xfinity/directv at this point

>alienware

>/g/ humor

Attached: 1559653991360.jpg (1360x924, 97K)

how's reddit you fat piece of shit

>amazon then
oh cool there's everything and it's all cheap
>amazon now
hm, can't find what I wanted. Why is everything so expensive?

I've long since come to the conclusion that normies like ads. They like being pandered to and told what to buy. Growing up advertisements never worked on me. I didn't ask for one single kids toy that was shown in commercials. I never once saw an advertisement and thought to myself that I need that product. In fact there have been many I boycotted because their commercials or ads pissed me off. Some boycotts are 15-20 years old. I always wondered why ad firms spend so much money, when advertisements surely had a negative effect on people like they had on me. But I'm not the norm. You capeshitters are. You netflix watchers. You soda guzzling mcdonalds consuming troglodytes are the norm. Idiots clapping and applauding at over priced over packaged goods just because pretty people showed you pretty pictures and told you you could be pretty too, if only you toss the money you've given up whole portions of your lives to earn at assholes who would sell you poison and rob you if it were legal.

I spit on everyone who supports advertisements. You're dogs. You're filth covered peasants scrabbling in piss and shit to suck the dick of your overlords. Shame. SHAME. SHAAAMMMEEEEE.

the problem is at some point normies ends up using adblockers and it gets blacklisted by websites and you have to find another one (adnauseam seems to do the job though)
Normies ruin everything they touch

It's usually just javascript. The normies have already found a workaround.
pocosun.tumblr.com/post/185713239667

Yea that was my thread, why the fuck was it deleted anyway?

Sad i was just starting to read it on night shift

Fucking janitors or mids or whatever

Post archive link, I missed it.

>paying for cuck flix.

Amazon prime has the office too btw

nope, you're normal as fuck and are right in the bell curve of the efficacy of advertising. You might be a niche or hard(er) to reach but you will respond the same. Not special, sorry pal. You are part of a targetable demographic that would take a marketing research firm all of 5 seconds to figure out.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1918x815, 241K)

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/117163415/#117163690

I don't see why it would be deleted, it was mostly just gum commercials.

What am I looking at here?

Unless you make all your own shit, you're a fucking consumer like everybody else retard. Whether you like it or not, the clothes you wear are an advertisement in and of themselves.

This post was made by a woman.

>VPN
What you dont understand about "i dont pay for things i can have for free, zoomer?"

There are a ton of free VPNs. Christ, you're so inept at using the internet.

to the user looking for this file in pic, email me at [email protected]. I am getting close to finding it

Attached: Capture.jpg (1481x1013, 78K)

Free VPN are useless you idiot.

>useless
You obviously have no idea what to look for in a VPN and you still use Emule. Your opinion is so incredibly invalid it's remarkable.