Look I get that this is objectively kino...

Look I get that this is objectively kino, and it might be because im a zoomer but i just didn't find it that entertainig.

Attached: 40548ab630dc152697f481931c97cc86.jpg (800x1129, 128K)

well thanks for the blog post letting us know

It isn't entertaining at all except for the Marlon Brando scenes. Easily the most overrated movie ever.

I can smell the estrogen from here

It’s too long and too slow.

Goodfellas is better.

What I don't understand why some say the sequel is better though. It has a completely unnecessary and underdevelopd Vito plot which I do appreciate as a worldbuilding element but they look and run like they belong to another movie that has been half assedly edited over another. Not only that but because of this the movie ends up being like half an hour longer than what it should be.

Overrated boring slog of a movie with fantastic aesthetics and acting. No one even remembers what the meandering plot is about, they just remember the horse head, the restaurant, the toll booth assassination, brando dying in the garden, and the ending shot of pacino getting his hand kissed. Literally 2 minutes of memorable scenes in a 3 hour movie. Absolutely shit ROI.

The Godfather 2 is worse.

Marlon Brando was the worst I repeat THE WORST fucking part about this movie. Stuffed some fucking toilet paper in his cheeks great acting here’s an Oscar.

The young consume media in a void is the problem. Merit isn't actually self evident and it's why there is a cultural canon. The internet subsumes context and leaves us with spazzes mumbling in youtube videos about various star wars and superhero movies.

I'm a zoom zoom and I dig it.

i actually agree, at least in terms of the story.

godfather 1 feels like a complete story, and feels like a real mafia, with real danger, and surprises.

godfather 2 feels like has good individual scenes, but as a whole neither the michael nor the vito story actually stand up on their own as a complete story. the michael story is kind of like, one thing happened in the first five minutes of the movie, and the entire movie is based on that. nothing else really happens. michael is kind of just a douche bag that goes around killing people but its ok because he has light yagami level intelligence that lets his subvert everything and never be in danger.

godfather 1 is more like, the story is slowly coming together, strand by strand, creating this main character from nothing.

individually the fredo scenes, and cuba are really good, but as a whole its just not as interesting as the first one.

also to be honest robert dinero is really unbelievable as vito.

holy mother of all reddit spacing go back

Bros is it going to be kino?

Attached: 121212saas.png (1275x321, 106K)

Day of my daughter's wedding is easily way more normiecore than most of that. And as far as memorable scenes go Michael's Greek Sicilian waifu exploding and the whole baptism murder montage are pretty high up there compared with comparable movies of the era

You need to go back newfag

nice capital Y reddit phone poster

I thought it was boring the first time I tried to watch it, second time I turned on subtitles and focused on it more and it was really enjoyable. 2 is good too despite being a bit confusing. Haven’t seen 3

The third one is the best.

Scarface is betterer

Try again later, when your balls have dropped.