en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Landis#Twilight_Zone_deaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

No.

I have gained a modicum of respect 4 him, yes

What's his name again?

Max "give her the chokey, then the pokey" Landis

He's an annoying faggot and by far the worst guest RLM has ever had

This guy is such a goofy looking faggot how has he gotten away with being aggressive to anyone without getting his shit pushed in?

>In a written statement, Dionne recalled that Callie had told her she was going out for drinks that night with a group of friends, including Max Landis. Later that night, Dionne wrote, “I was asleep and awoke to what sounded like a person falling, and then I heard what sounded like another person picking up someone and setting them down. I then heard more sounds of motion, then I heard Callie’s voice ask in a confused and quiet voice, “[her then-boyfriend’s nickname]” and then repeat the name she called her boyfriend, still sounding confused and delirious. I then heard a male voice confirming he was [boyfriend’s name]. Knowing her boyfriend was out of town at the time, I jumped out of my bed and walked into our shared living room to see Max over Callie on our couch. He was on top of her and her pants were off and he was thrusting and I could hear the sound of what he was doing. I yelled, ‘You need to leave right now!’ He got up, quickly pulling his pants up, and I physically rushed him, aggressively demanding he leave.”

>“Standing now in the car port I yelled at him that what he was doing was wrong and it was not OK and that he needed to leave right now,” Dionne continued. “He started to get highly emotional and was crying, saying he knew it was wrong and he was so sorry. It seemed as though he was hoping to be comforted in that moment.”

Attached: 1552914637273.gif (320x240, 2.6M)

all creeps dress like creeps, such a shame liberals are such suckers for a rainbow

I hate youtube rewind 2018 too.

not really he sounds like kind of a douche bag. maybe hes /yourguy/ if youre a drunk daddy-less slut.

but for regular people i think you would just call him an annoying, imbalanced psycho.

closet case who sublimates his latent fag desires into violence against women
so yeah, he's Yea Forums's guy

he's defo in the club

Attached: ourguy.jpg (460x276, 17K)

Absolutely. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and whatnot.

he's an annoying faggot

if that is true he is a huge creep, and a shitty manipulator.

Why is everyone losing their heads over this guy? I mean keep your heads on people, all he did was abuse some women. Stop going head over heels with the outrage. He's a nice guy, seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders.

>He started to get highly emotional and was crying, saying he knew it was wrong and he was so sorry.

classic Max Landis

fuck off max, just because you got metoo'd doesn't mean you are no longer the definition of kike nepotism

Its got to the point where the decent thing to do is to drop a few red pilled comments just to reassure a woman you aren't a dangerous "male feminist".

>Absolutely. Enemy of my enemy is my friend and whatnot.

Attached: 1547333968605.png (841x753, 941K)

what a jewish face

What a little rat, is he also jewish?

yes

>*toots menacingly*
yeah i'm thinking he's our guy

If he builds some muscle and stops getting dorky haircuts, yes. A little gay? Maybe, maybe not, but I can't stand effete men. A man should have brains AND brawn. Just my two cents.

i always thought he was gay

The only thing he's been involved in that I semi enjoyed was American Ultra

>I jumped out of my bed and walked into our shared living room to see Max over Callie on our couch. He was on top of her and her pants were off and he was thrusting and I could hear the sound of what he was doing.
Was he raping her, what was going on here?

He was pulling a Casper

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Landis

his father:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Landis#Twilight_Zone_deaths

Rey is still a mary sue

Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Attached: schlitzie the pinhead.jpg (962x692, 82K)

Zoe "Five Cocks Gangbangs And Cumshots" Quinn accused him, so he's probably innocent.

Yes.
He did literaly nothing wrong.

when did Yea Forums get over run with reddit roasties?

Attached: image.jpg (620x1102, 44K)

Pretty impressed by him after reading the article.
A bunch of shitty actresses tried to use him to advance their career, instead of doing that he FUCKED the shit out of some roasties and threw them away like the trash they are.
Then they all got mad and decided he had been raping them for the past two years.

who exactly is this colossal fag?

Why would this dumb fuck do that when he could easily get pussy somewhere else? Surely she would put two and two together when she woke up.

Typical rich kid.

Screenwriter. Writes bad movies. Complains about the industry. Is apparently a molester or something. Just laugh and move on

>Jew
>Rainbow hair
>Mop head
>Twister board game shirt
Why the fuck are you making a thread out of this "thing"?

Attached: 1560768264873.jpg (264x374, 55K)

max did nothing wrong and he's literally /ourguy/

Speak for yourself faggot