This Chucky is an AI that genuinely loves Andy and gets more and more violent in a misguided attempt to impress him

>this Chucky is an AI that genuinely loves Andy and gets more and more violent in a misguided attempt to impress him
So are they building up to have him fight the "real" Chucky?

Attached: chucky-002-1168735-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahq0sHf-MnA
youtube.com/watch?v=JDd42r0JeCA
youtube.com/watch?v=M59lxwEBkEA
youtube.com/watch?v=vPPANSEGdlU
movieweb.com/childs-play-2-remake-sequel-buddi-bears-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=UBlqO5x5Ti8
youtube.com/watch?v=ydKlA11kLB8
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aAcPI7WoU
youtube.com/watch?v=QaeZI2zis58
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jzn1gmofbo
youtube.com/watch?v=koxTSEQGspY
youtu.be/0vZuEpmLkow
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't this the plot of several different sci-fi movies? Why couldn't they just do a shot by shot remake?

The movie is reddit

>when chucky apologizes and is sad
hit me for some reason

They just flat out made him not evil. He's not Charles Lee Ray and he has no idea he's doing anything wrong.

The new Chucky is cuter

Attached: you are ruining our fun andy.png (1537x708, 552K)

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

pointless

>tfw Andy doesn't like the disembodied head he brings him as a present

Attached: 129481829347123.png (474x321, 202K)

So he's not a serial killer's soul in a doll's body anymore?

No the RLM guys hate that kind of thing and they are the target demo for this 80s cringe stuff so it had to be AI.

Why did they make people feel sympathy for the doll so much? Outside of the old woman he was only killing pieces of shit, and because he's a robot that learns from environment rather than a deranged serial killer you can't help but feel bad.

Weird, I thought that was a perfectly decent origin story.

The RLM guys said they like the original chucky origin and they also said this new movie is mediocre. Why do you lie on the internet user?

It's cliche. Extremely cliche. Fuck, it was cliche back when Asimov was writing his robot stories in the 50s even.

I liked the new take on Cucky, though I do agree with some critics that it probably would have been better off as it's own franchise, instead of using the Child's Play name.
Of course, using the Child's Play name made me see the movie.

I mean the serial killer, not the AI.

It helped set this Chucky apart. He just wanted to have fun with Andy.

Why wouldn't you feel sorry for Chucky?

Attached: 1535951718130.jpg (828x506, 73K)

>ywn have a buddi

>No hi-tech toy fren that will always be there for you
It hurts

Attached: 1541300156593.png (681x380, 501K)

Mark Hamill really is a god-tier voice actor

sneedy

Better than Brad Dourif tbqh

this is literally the same premise as A.I. artificial intelligence

Attached: hero_EB20110707REVIEWS08110709988AR.jpg (1200x500, 79K)

Yeah? How many people does that bear kill?

I think Chucky having a stuffed animal was a nod to Teddy

Based.

Why didn't they just rip off Lawnmower Man a little and have the AI be a digitized killer that was supposed to be used in a horror vidya or something

whoa now, let's not say anything crazy here

we'd have to get Mark do Charles Lee Ray-Chucky and Brad do Buddi-Chucky for a true comparison

*is the best movie in the franchise in your path*

Attached: chucky 2.jpg (788x1080, 105K)

So basically he has a severe form of autism?

I wanna fuck Chucky in his boipuussy

Be honest guys, would you?

Attached: tiffany doll.jpg (461x567, 35K)

The way he says “how’s it hanging, Phil” has stuck with me since I was a kid for some reason

that cat's way too young to be going outside

You bet your ass I would.

honestly? 100% truthfully? no

It would be like fucking Warwick Davis's daughter, except Tiffany would be a pleasant to look at

satan...

>You're ruining out fun Andy!
>I'm gonna fix you Andy!
>Your gonna play with me now!
>Lets cut you open to see what we're dealing with
>Don't forget your science book!
>Your car is on it's way!
Various Chucky/ Buddi lines. Plus you can't forget the Buddi song. This Chucky can sound both innocent and menacing which is why I love it.

*You are ruining our fun Andy
Dumb typos

dubs confirm

based

The thing about regular Chucky is he's basically just evil but this Chucky is an innocent trying to understand the world and getting confused that killing is bad.

Because it was genuine. There's a lot of AI gone rogue movies and books but this one was interesting to me because it wasn't "robots want revenge on humans for treating them like slaves" or "do AI have souls?", the movie actually shows us the malfunctioning Buddi develop a personality and learn through cultural osmosis.

He's a broken toy trying to be the best toy he can be but because his safety protocols were turned off and he wasn't factory default he had the ability to interpret things and make decisions.

Regular Chucky is still more entertaining desu.

Nice!

The boss wasn't really a piece of shit and the janitor was just a pervert, the only real piece of shit was Shane and I don't even know if he deserved what happened to him, his death was fucked up.

>tfw no toy ai best buddi
wasnt expecting to feel this way before watching the movie

Attached: totaldick.jpg (1067x492, 103K)

That's actually an interesting idea.
They tried to make a Chucky vs Freddy/Leprechaun type movie but it always fell through.
Chucky Vs Chucky could actually work, both dolls have an advantage over the other one

The old Chucky almost exclusively killed assholes too, especially in 2 and 3.

>Teacher
>Orphanage lady
>Random employee
>assholes

>Chucky vs. Chucky
Unironically genius. Would watch. I could see it happening after at least one sequel to the reboot.

this made the movie worse imo

>Teacher
Absolutely, she was a huge bitch to Andy on his first day
>Random employee
Cheating on his wife, also didn't care about Andy's life being ruined so he could sell toys
The orphanage lady wasn't bad though, sure.

I don't see it as worse, just different. Seems closer to what the original film was going to be before rewrites.

This. I was shocked by how much I liked the AI thing, but it’s largely due to this reason. Original Chucky was an irredeemable Ted Bundy, but this one actually had you slightly questioning its moral character (despite being a robot), and motivations in general.
I can see it. Robo Chucky has a lot more tools at his arsenal but Organic Chucky is practically impossible to really kill and has unbelievable resolve. It wouldn’t stop until it destroyed the new Buddi.

You might be retarded. It's just joker with mark trying really hard to he brad.

Warwicked as fuck

her or that creepy miku doll

>making chucky a sympathetic villain
Literally why
he's supposed to be a crazy asshole who kills just for fun, his tone is what made most of the movies and him as a character

I'm going to be 100% honest with you, if I could magically make one thing real and then fuck it I would choose Tiffany

I mean she canonically has a human pussy imagine how weird that is with all of her plastic parts

New Chucky is still more cute desu

Attached: 1548377009579.png (355x334, 41K)

That kid seems a bit old to have a doll.

Aren't they trying to keep the two series as separate from each other as they possibly can because of rights or something? The director said originally Shane's head was going to be chopped off and Chucky was going to give Andy his head instead of his face on a watermelon but was told they couldn't do that because a head gets chopped off in Child's Play 3.

It's a robot buddy now.

The appearance of it is aimed at like 5 or 6 year olds though.

>watched this and TS4 back to back
Lads, I just want a real live doll to love me for who I am

>Original Chucky was an irredeemable Ted Bundy, but this one actually had you slightly questioning its moral character (despite being a robot), and motivations in general.

He seemed to go completely deranged in the end, I can't wait to see how he develops further in the sequel.

What was the original movie supposed to be?

formerly

I'd give it my best god damn try

Attached: 1550796109789.jpg (247x250, 26K)

get a dog

Attached: 7fe10843d20d9c950b135405e9e0f560.jpg (482x720, 46K)

I agree. Kind of an odd choice. Like they wanted to make it a helper but also needed it to look like the old doll to keep the scare factor.

In the movie the Buddi is like a meme to the kids like the ironic minion memes or a middle schooler making edgy jokes about Mickey Mouse.

The original Child's Play film was initially going to be a heavier jab at consumerism with nothing TOO crazy. The idea that a serial killer would possess the doll after voodoo fuckery was only thought up later, and as a result the film moved away from satire into a horror/comedy blend.

Imagine Old Man Mark Hamill playing some sick ass serial killer getting fucked up in a toy store and having to possess a chuckie doll and then just going full ham on everyone in his path to possess the boy. I'd say they ruined but Mark said he had fun with the roll so i figure I'll give it a try for him alone.

Forgot to add another interesting detail. The original idea for the doll was that it would have been filled with blood, and would have come to life after accidentally mixing that blood with Andy's. The doll would have been used to kill people that Andy didn't like. The original film would have blurred the line harder on whether or not it was Andy or the doll doing the killing. This was entirely re-written into the serial killer plot, because they felt that Andy should have been a sympathetic character.

that's a LOT more interesting and an idea that could've been implemented well into the remake considering its nature, but I understand why it wasn't

Are you guys retarded?

Attached: childsplay1.jpg (600x323, 221K)

Mark's best work is his voice acting, and he was excellent in this movie.

Scared the hell out of me as a kid. The end was brutal.

Not cute at all desu.

Attached: 1561278489493.png (295x390, 155K)

That looks like it has down syndrome.

New Chucky has a sad face that makes me want to protect him.

this looks like the version girls would get
has a baby doll face

this one is for guys

You are my Buhhh dee

I really liked the scene where Chucky took a knife from the kitchen to impress kids. Nothing bad really hapens but I liked how later they show how Chucky don't understand what's wrong with it, they had fun wathcing gruesome deaths.

Why does he look like Michael Jackson's corpse

My SINGULAR problem with Chucky's new design is the retarded light up eyes. I think they went a little too far there. The eyes themselves are fine, I just would have found it a lot creepier if they were black and glossy like an actual doll's eyes.

Yep you guys are definitely retarded

Attached: QSRSeihXBjVl.jpg (1280x704, 52K)

I rewatched the original. It’s been years. It’s still solid. The only thing the movie should have done is never shown Charles Lee Ray transferring himself to the doll at the beginning.

It would have been far better off if you find out about it later

UNTIL THE END
MORE THAN A BUHHH DEE, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND

youtube.com/watch?v=ahq0sHf-MnA

Another spin on his Joker voice, Hamill was and will always be a talentless hack propped up by autistic nerds who praise his flops.

I watched it last night for the first time. Its really an excellent film.

An AI that goes rogue was cliche ever since 2001 A Space Odyssey, way before "possessed doll" was even cliche.

Literally soulless

Did you know advertisement agencies subcontract out small companies to promote their employers media through social media sites including but not limited to youtube, reddit, and Yea Forums?

But its literally harboring the soul of a criminal user

Ok but why is the new Andy so fucking gorgeous?

Attached: 1.jpg (400x600, 24K)

>talking about a film that just came out on the television and film board
Whoa...... must be the shills working overtime.....

I honestly agree, a lot of shill speak in this thread.

>implying company’s what to be associated with this site

THQ got a lot of flak when it tried to shill on Eight Chan.

IT LITERALLY HAS A SOUL YOU DOLT

>Maybe you're broken too.

Kino.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (600x315, 16K)

But the real Chucky is a human woman now as of cult of Chucky

>Rott
You know those are the most dangerous Dog on the planet right?

All they need is some fuckery putting him back into the doll in the first five minutes of the film. When have the Chucky films ever stopped Chucky from Chuckying?

>subhuman rice monkey flips a switch on a kid's toy
>UH BRO THE TOY LITERALLY HAS A SOUL NOW
Cool. Oh hey, want to know how to tell if a women is really a witch?

desu, the hackfrauds were right in their review
It would have worked better as one of those vaguely humanoid robot toys, I feel

i dunno

why does nu-Chucky look like Jack Black?

Plus if I remember correctly, it was a copy of Chucky in Nica, the actual Chucky soul is still in the head that Andy has chained up.

I wasn't talking about new chucky

Why is he so cute lads?

Attached: b9d84f4f-2d9b-464c-b687-2c959b694c3e.jpg (1077x1001, 154K)

Because he's just a robot.

Why do I get the vibe that this was a script bought by a studio, that then had the Childs Play brand slapped on it for easy ticket sales?
This is a fairly common, but not really spoken of practice isn't it?

Posting a creepier image of him isn't going to win them over, user.

Disappointed with Mark Hamil's voice acting. I've come to realize he is overrated and doesn't really have range. He can do one voice and do it really well, but that is really it.

I literally would shill this movie if I could I want a fucking sequel I'm not interested in the original franchise

Hey, I didn't even realize he voiced the body guard instructor in the Simpsons episode where Homer becomes the mayor's body guard until recently.

>I want a fucking sequel I'm not interested in the original franchise
So this is what its come to now...

Attached: 1560924261975.jpg (564x649, 125K)

Fuck off zoomer fag “remakes are so much better then the original shit cuz it’s old.”

MIB: International was originally 21 Jump Street vs. Men in Black. Kind of similar to what you're talking about

No offense, I'm sure the originals have their merit and are a lot of fun but I'm just not interested in them.

I would never say its better without a frame of reference

Hah, you schmuck’s think your’re cute? I’m as fucking cute as they come

Attached: 212D7D39-717F-416C-8668-A17CF2DB13E6.jpg (251x201, 6K)

Hopefully. I thought the dismembered face touch was a good idea. It also makes sense considering where Chucky learned it.

>almost a week after the release
>still no webms
Guys, come on.

Attached: 1508690083440.jpg (240x240, 12K)

you completely miss the point. That wasn't shilling, they weren't being covert about their intentions it was just an AMA.

just go watch the cam retard.
the shills won't be posting webms.

Looks like a baby doll desu. Old Chucky is for little girls

Fag

No dummy, I am the cute one.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-24-22h48m41s739.png (640x445, 121K)

you get paid way too much for your quality.

I like shill threads a lot better than celebrity threads desu

wow

>I'm gonna fix you, Andy!

Attached: 1558224383799.gif (373x350, 280K)

to be honest with you senpai i think you should fuck off.

I would never buy a Goody Guy doll because it looks like a baby doll, but I WOULD buy a Buddi doll.

Attached: 1557267162638.png (415x99, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JDd42r0JeCA
>4:12
KINO

Use TeaTV

could have just hit the off button on his phone app, at the beginning of the movie.

Yeah, but then we wouldn't have gotten this movie. Plus Chucky can control everything Kaslan now, including the Buddi phones.

I just can't suspend my disbelief enough to believe a fucking toy has that much physical strength. At least with a human soul it makes sense

Because he's my best fren

Attached: 1554372185761.png (525x440, 301K)

He's made of metal and he's even heavier than the OG Chucky. He is strong enough to choke a cat to death as well.

Yet he pounces like a fucking cat.

He can jump really high. I'm not sure if even OG Chucky can jump like that. We never seen OG Chucky jump like that.

>Andy, don’t forget your book!
>gives him toilet paper

He tries so hard.

Attached: 13456786545678.png (498x479, 211K)

>DUDE SWEAR WORDS LMAO
>DUDE SERIAL KILLER WHO JUST KILLS PEOPLE LMAO
>DUDE HE ALSO HAS A DOLL KID AND GF XD

This is what Child's Play should be. All the elements of horror but also great writing by having the audience sympathize with Chucky. Its not some mindless killing flick for low iq brainlets like you

I was so taken out of it by taht one moment right now too, if the entire movie is full of moments like that, I really can't imagine that working. It just doens't look right, this new Buddi doll looks incredibly stiff and quick movements like that feel so off-putting coming out of it compared to the original one being soft plush and fabric which could be a lot more lithe and stealthy

This. OG Chucky was ran into the ground with gay and tranny shit. Plus OG Chucky never had character-development. Just the same serial killer doll throughout.

This. OG Chucky was SJW crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=M59lxwEBkEA

Why did Don Macini think this was a great idea?

Not really

Reminder Glen/ Glenda were confirmed to be in the TV series. Don always wanted to turn Chucky into a gay dark romantic comedy and looks like he'll get his wish. The only reason he stopped is because Universal didn't like it, but with SyFy, it's likely there will be less restrictions
youtube.com/watch?v=vPPANSEGdlU

Attached: tranny doll kid.png (650x484, 406K)

>Glen/ Glenda
can I get a quick rundown?

Chucky and Tiffany's transgender Son/ Daughter

he pretends to be a girl for tiff, is his normal self around chucky

>Introducing your new best friend

Attached: 1557350970863.png (646x421, 166K)

what the fuck
why

>Buddi theme song starts playing

Attached: 1553135504371.png (851x452, 495K)

Hey Buddi, let's watch some TV.

Attached: 1532381118949.png (662x424, 288K)

>Okay!

Attached: 1552067852775.png (832x455, 314K)

Attached: 1541123212643.png (875x435, 314K)

Good way to support your argument faggot

Hi, I'm Buddi!
I'm addicted to this commercial. I can't stop watching it. I really want a Buddi doll so bad. The commercial convinced me before I even watched the movie.

Attached: 1533187465931.png (838x451, 356K)

>NEW GOOD, OLD BAD
Is this what peak zoomery looks like? I mean it's not like any of you faggots read Marvel comics before you became huge fans of the Avengers

Don Mancini is an openly gay man and every Chucky movie since Bride has a gay scene in it or gayness in it. Luckily the Child's Play reboot has no gay shit.

Everybody, JUST SHUT UP! I have had it! That's it! There's a limit to how much I can take! Look around you, Tiff! This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerence for nuts. If this is what it takes to be human, I'd rather take my chances as a supernaturally possessed doll; it's less complicated. As a doll, I'm fucking infamous! I'm one of the most notorious slashers in history! And I don't wanna give that up. I am Chucky, the killer doll! And I dig it!

Attached: Z6lpocKu_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

I believe the first 2 movies will never be topped. Curse and Cult were decent.

Wait for the sequel
movieweb.com/childs-play-2-remake-sequel-buddi-bears-story/

Attached: 1545019787091.png (795x576, 327K)

>horror movie
>gayness
I can't think of anything more terrifying.

Child's Play 1 and 2 sucked desu and were already topped with the reboot

>Hey Buddi, let's post on Yea Forums

Hey Buddi, suck my dick

Attached: 1561528592969.png (662x424, 261K)

Curse of Chucky is unironically my favorite in the series

>This is nuts! And I have a very high tolerence for nuts
Wow OG Chucky really is gay

The thing I like about Curse and Cult are that this franchise, which is already very self aware, just keeps doubling down. Why bother trying to make this a serious series? Just go full retard and make the audience laugh.
I hope your kind goes extinct via tide pods.

>117173106
He's Don Mancini's self insert

So the reboot has already created a divide in the fandom?

>Not making it a female doll
One chance for yandere kino and they fucked it up.

>fandom
Can we stop slinging around this faggot fucking word for every little thing? Its a fucking Chucky movie. People that like Child's Play either thought it was alright or thought it was a waste of time. Thats it.

NuChucky is yandere though...

Your sequel is on its way!

Attached: 1558829705236.png (809x404, 335K)

Kind of like all of the slasher franchises from the 80s.

OG Chucky really is the definition of an 80s slasher that went on for too long
>No character development
>Chucky copies Freddy Kreuger's personality
>He's a killer doll, because he was a killer human that transferred his soul into a doll!
>Most movies were just Chucky killing while making occasional one-liners, not including the trash that was Bride and Seed

>that beautiful montage of the salvage of Chucky's burnt head at the beginning of Child's Play 2
Fucking kino. Thanks for getting me on the Chucky train lads.

>it would be extremely painful!

Attached: chuck.png (832x455, 221K)

Wait until you see Chucky getting stitched together in Bride while Living Dead girl by Rob Zombie plays in the background

>no character development
>literally gets married and has a baby

>Same personality throughout the entire franchise
Different things happen to Chucky, but Chucky's character never changed in the OG series

You're a big friend till the end!

>They're called Good Guy dolls, because Chucky is not actually a good guy. Haha, get it? xD
Why was the OG series so uncreative? They couldn't even give the dolls a good name.

I just figured it out.
All of the posters are actually indians, in india.

They must have made their way here from /biz/ and found a new marketing strategy.

Nah, I'm in burgerland

>only for you!

They were called Good Guy dolls because its a parody of the My Buddy dolls that were popular at the time you underaged faggot

The Good Guy doll design is based on the My Buddy dolls, but the name of the doll they choose is uncreative as fuck.

To be fair, Jason and Freddy don't really change either but manage to be entertaining. How does a psychopathic serial killer exactly develop character? Having a redemption basically ruins the character.

For fuck sake “muh character development from a cursed doll movie!”

I really hate modern audiences. Raised on cape shit and needing drawn out, spoon fed organs and sympathetic villains

no shit you dumb nigger, it was supposed to be a parody of the toy itself.

How does it relate to the doll being called good guys?

>cape shit
>character development

I assumed they were all paid to shill here, but I assume they really are that stupid. I don't think my tastes are amazing but how low do you have to go to enjoy this movie?

Remember, you’re taking to idiot Zoomers that have no idea of the cabbage patch craze of the ‘80s

I don’t like this movie.

Oh, I saw every movie of the OG Chucky. They all sucked ass minus 1, 2, and Curse.

I was just thinking that right after I made my post.
Like every fucking house had a cabbage patch kid in it and so the thought of one coming to life and killing you made the premise enjoyable.

Literally noone has a hyper advanced AI robot today and if anyone from Yea Forums did they would probably fuck it.

Not paid, I just prefer the new Child's Play because Chucky has a better origin story, Chucky and Andy have a genuine friendship at the beginning, there are nice kills, the best OST int he franchise, Buddi dolls are cute and I want one, and the idea of a high-tech Toy going rouge over his environment to be with his fren no matter what is such an interesting concept. Chucky feels like a toy gone wrong, something that he should've always been. Plus Don Mancini ran the franchise into the ground with his gay shit, and multiple Chuckies with a 4 word voodoo spell.

Also this creepy fucker. I remember everyone had one

Attached: AC6DEC39-4272-4A30-8D08-0A406F6F325E.gif (700x753, 236K)

How can anyone defend this?

Attached: fapping chucky.png (480x360, 187K)

I fucking hate the directions they took this in. I call it one of my favorite series despite the fact there hasn’t been a single good one since about 1990. I don’t know why. I love the first two and like the third just fine when it was Child’s Play, but then it’s like they decided to intentionally bomb the whole series with ____ of Chucky. That’s why I’m glad this reboot and perhaps new series that comes from it is going in a different direction. God knows the original story isn’t going anywhere.

>Not paid, I just prefer the new Child's Play because Chucky has a better origin story,

Fuck off with your Black Mirror Chucky! It’s so fucking generic the Simpsons made a gag of it 20 years ago

Attached: 9310F26F-79E8-4379-947F-D06710FD66A9.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I used to be scared of killer doll shit as a kid but funnily enough I never had nightmares about Chucky, even though he scared me in the movies. All the killer doll dreams I had were just random generic dolls.

The one time I ever had a dream with Chucky in it as a kid we were hanging out in a kitchen eating breakfast while he was going through a newspaper want ad section looking for a job.

Attached: 1368731276127.png (590x322, 7K)

Not turned evil by a switch, just has his safety inhibitors turned off. The movie itself is a satire on both technology and the environment our kids are raised in and Chucky didn't get the best influence.

He’s in a fucking tiny plastic doll body do you really need me to hold your hand and walk you through that concept? Who cares if there’s a soul in there, it’s got nothing to do with physical prowess at all.

Curse was great though I haven't seen Cult

Arguably Freddy did develop, just in a really shitty way.

Cult is a meh, but the scene's with Andy are fucking kino
youtube.com/watch?v=UBlqO5x5Ti8

>capeshit
>character development
lol

Cult sucks
>Chucky now learns a 4 word voodoo spell that he can transfer his soul into multiple dolls/ bodies
>One of the Chuckies splits his soul itno Tiffany and makes out with Tiffany just for more gayness to add to the film
>Too much white color to the film (the backgrounds)
>Out of place sex scene with Ncia and Multiple Malcolm after she just met him
>Amps up the humor again like Bride and Seed

It's objectively a good movie, you can feel like it's not "Chucky" enough, but its a good movie on its own divorced from the original franchise.

what happened to woody

Correction
Chucky splits his soul into Nica and makes out with Tiffany

If the concept of the new one is so greats why isn’t it it’s own original movie! That’s right, because it’s shit.

It's a reimagining of the OG Child's Play and it does a better job at giving us a more believable Chucky and more character development. It's Child's Play done right

>*steps on Chucky
>*Chucky DIES*
no need to thank me bros

Huh.

>...Anonymous
>06/25/19(Tue)23:42:54 No.117174109
> (You) #
>It's a reimagining of the OG Child's Play and it does a better job at giving us a more believable Chucky and more character development. It's Child's Play done right

Can you be a bigger zoomer faggot?

The only thing I want to know about the TV Series is what the fuck are they going to do with the OG Chucky's head. The Chucky all others were split into. They even went out of their way to make this Chucky sound the oldest in voice direction and the short-hair Chucky sound the youngest in voice direction. Don definitely had plans for this Chucky head since it's kept alive throughout the film.

Attached: head of the cult.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

*split from

>imblying he wouldnt just teleport jump out the way like in the movie

I disagree but Curse and Cult aren’t as horrible as Bride and Seed. But like I said for my money there’s no such thing as great in the original series after 2.

I always hated Child's Play 2 for some reason. The OST and sound quality sound more dated than the first movie. It's weird.

>. It's Child's Play done right
Go watch a Fortnite stream you dumb faggo.t

OG Child's Play
>Uncreative (In order to make our doll a slasher, he's a doll possessed by a human slasher!)
>Andy and Chucky had no friendship (makes the line 'this is the end, friend' have no emotional impact)
>Although Andy is young and cute, he's a bad actor
>The Chucky doll doesn't talk until 60 percent in and at that point it's (attempt to kill Mike Norris, go after Andy, the apartment)
>Use midgets in costumes for half the shots
>Looks uglier the more human he becomes
>Kills aren't even that good and very few
It's a product of it's time user.

>Chucky and Andy have a genuine friendship at the beginning
So did Chucky and Andy in the original.
> Buddi dolls are cute and I want one
onionfaggot

So did Chucky and Andy in the original.
Chucky was never Andy's friend in the original, he only used him to watch the news and kill Eddi Caputo. In the original, Andy thought he was his doll friend and they never played or did anything together. In the new movie, Chucky and Andy do stuff together, they form a bond and it makes it more tragic when Chucky's kill cause Andy to distance himself from Chucky.

That is weird. To be honest Kyle is the main reason most people have 2 as one of their favorites. She’s one of the best characters the series ever produced and she never returns (and she’s cute). Then there’s also the fact that that’s the one that probably has the best balance of serious and wisecracking Chucky. What’s your favorite?

I really hated Kyle. She was a degenerate smoker and had a horrible accent.

>>Uncreative (In order to make our doll a slasher, he's a doll possessed by a human slasher!)
Why is that uncreative? How much Voodoo stuff has been done in 80s slasher films? How would a plastic doll in the 80s get a murderous personality or the ability to move his arms and legs enough to kill someone?
>>Andy and Chucky had no friendship
They actually did. Andy had no father, brothers/sisters and seemingly no friends. Him and Chucky got close and Andy defended him until he realized it was too late. Chuck was able to play off Andy's naivete, insecurities, and need for a friend.
>>The Chucky doll doesn't talk until 60 percent in
Again, what's the fucking problem? It was a great buildup to get to the great scene of Chucky attacking Andy's mom right when she started to put it all together.
>>Use midgets in costumes for half the shots
It was the 80s you stupid zoomer. And I would take midgets over CGI anyday.
>>Looks uglier the more human he becomes
This is a great touch. You seem to be obsessed with how "cute" the new Chucky is, you fucking weirdo.
>>Kills aren't even that good and very few
"Herr derre I need moar kills and moar blood". You sound retarded.
>It's a product of it's time user.
So is the nuChucky. And it sucked.

>red eye = bad

Attached: images[1].png (232x217, 8K)

>Chucky was never Andy's friend in the original
Yes they were (at least from Andy's perspective). Chucky couldn't be Andy's friend because he was a murdered who wanted out of the doll body.
Do you understand the dynamic of the movie? You're wanting the original Child's Play to be something that was impossible.

>er. In the new movie, Chucky and Andy do stuff together, they form a bond and it makes it more tragic when Chucky's kill cause Andy to distance himself from Chucky

Do you understand how retarded you are? Chucky is not supposed to be sympathetic, you twat! He’s a psycho in a cute kids doll!

Where the fuck do you reach a point “reimagining” to where it’s not even same character or concept anymore!

If this was its own original movie, fine.

Oh and my favorite of the OG is unironically Curse. Just because of Chucky's design (a love letter to the fans in doll form and the scariest) after the stitches are revealed alone. They are not all of over the place either and and it was neat how Chucky hid the scars under his face. I also love the soundtrack and how Chucky literally brutally murders this family. The Charles Lee Ray back story was cool too. My new favorite Chucky film is Child's Play (2019) though because of the concept and character development for Chucky alone. Plus the build up and the Zed Mart massacre were really kino. I really feel betrayed by Don Mancini's Chucky, and it's why I am happy there is a new Chucky in town.

Attached: 1558075774892.jpg (600x300, 29K)

>He’s a psycho in a cute kids doll!
That's OG Chucky. Chucky was always a killer toy, so the reboot shows us him as a high-tech toy. Although friendly at first, his environment, how he is treated, and how he will do anything for Andy causes him to turn to violence. New Chucky is about a toy that will do anything for his owner turned evil. A true killer toy gone rogue. If that isn't interesting, I don't know what else is.

>over CGI anyway.
Except it's all animatronics except in a couple shots towards the end when he tries to pounce on Andy

>A true killer toy gone rogue. If that isn't interesting, I don't know what else is.
This is a very unoriginal idea. And it's uninteresting.
Get off snapchat and watch more things.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: chucky-1.jpg (450x450, 36K)

>Except it's all animatronics
I would take animatronics over CGI as well.

Again, that’s not Chucky! The remake is a shitty cash grab using the Child’s Play name

I’d respect it more if it was it’s own original movie. Not like Child’s Play owns the market on evil dolls

Thankfully, they knew what was best for Chucky and used animatronics 99 percent of the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=ydKlA11kLB8

Attached: 1558244926709.png (946x480, 399K)

I’m still not big on Curse but you make solid points. I’m definitely with you on the new one though. I love the completely different take on what Chucky is and its relationship with the world around it and it feels like a true reboot for that reason. I have it up there with original 1 and 2 as one of my favorites now. I may have to see it again before it leaves theaters.

I'm going to say it right now. Child's Play 3 Chucky is the ugliest Chucky. The reddish face of Chucky, the butt chin, the chubby face. He's ugly. I do like it when he gets half his face sliced off though.

>We will never get to see the deleted scenes to the original child's play.
What does life suck!?
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aAcPI7WoU

Attached: tenor (9).gif (400x300, 550K)

That was a bad ass movie poster.

This is very underrated horror kino.

Cry me a river.

Attached: 1546029158321.png (1950x1600, 2.25M)

I don't understand how anyone thinks this new Chucky looks cute. Personality? Sure whatever. But it looks so fucking ugly.

please stop baiting can't we coexist

Not baiting. Just stating the facts. I love the reboot Child's Play over the original.

It's his personality that makes him cute.

Attached: new_childsplay-1.png (700x400, 374K)

all cute, k?

That's fair but this autist Says he looks cute but he really doesn't

see, you can enjoy both

They really had to fuck with that ending a lot didn’t they

CP3 had a kino opening
youtube.com/watch?v=QaeZI2zis58

Not as kino as Bride Of Chucky's intro
youtube.com/watch?v=1Jzn1gmofbo

youtube.com/watch?v=koxTSEQGspY
CUTE!

Yeah it sounds insane (in a good way) but i prefer the ending they chose for the final film

CP2 wins
youtu.be/0vZuEpmLkow

Do you know the films name.

Magic from 1978

God bless you sir

Holy fuck Child's Play 2 was kino. They simply don't make movies like that anymore.

You're welcome user

Why do people like 2 better than 1?

I prefer the ending we got too. The planned ending sounds crazy but still convoluted. I also like the resolution of 1 where Chucky actually died and John finally believes Mike.

She has that nasty tattoo on her right breast, just like Janice from the Sopranos.

Fucking Rumer Willis jawline there

Because it's better

Chucky has dialogue from start to finish whereas in Child’s Play 1 he didn’t talk until about half way in

There are more kills in Child’s Play 2 and the kills are more fun

Just saw the movie.

Didn't think I would like it, but it turned out to be great. I would watch again. And Can't get the "buddi song" out of my head.

Attached: Image-from-iOS-12.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

1 is a better horror film. 2 is more of a fun slasher flick.

I want a Buddi doll!

>From the producers of IT
God I fucking hate the producer faggots that think they can get away with this shit now. You're not the reason these films are successes. This shit has literally reached "From the producers who saw Shrek" tier

where can i buy this?

So why did the company who designed this toy put red lights in its eyes? And for that matter, why did they give it the strength and dexterity needed to be a knife murderer?

I think forcing my dick into the seam between her leg and the socket it fits into would be quite painful.

Coward.

They can get away with it though because the average viewer doesn't know the difference between producers and directors, shitty as that may be.

The soundtrack is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=YNjCEimjX_4

Is this movie doing okay financially? I hope it is desu

Attached: 143567897654678.jpg (583x777, 83K)

Chucky is precious

Attached: 10.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

he cute

Attached: Chucky.jpg (800x414, 20K)

He agrees with you you fucking idiot

he's so cute I can't stand it

>The one time I ever had a dream with Chucky in it as a kid we were hanging out in a kitchen eating breakfast while he was going through a newspaper want ad section looking for a job.
Thanks for sharing your dream, that's hilarious

>having to deal with its shit
>dog hair on your clothes
>drool
>dog breath
>can't have a conversation
can't stand pets, I want something irl like a Buddi doll.

It came off to me like the Buddi dolls are for kids, anyone who wants a smart toy and those who have lost their child or are infertile.

I don't like parroting RLM but I do agree that I would like to see the version of the movie where it isn't "Chucky" and just an original design

laffed

they're edgelords, that's why they like cringe humor with a quippy scarred doll

>Rawr!
cute CUTE

you fucking can't, the only Buddi dolls are only available by winning some dumb contest, they aren't selling them.

which is stupid, people definitely want to buy the Buddi doll

budget was $10 million
right now domestic + foreign is $19.2 million

Name 3 (three) characters with red eyes that are good.

Buddi
Buddi
Buddi

Attached: 6.jpg (1777x999, 105K)

>Rah!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-25 at 4.54.24 AM.png (265x230, 48K)

based

>I don't feel so good Andy.

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

>*chokes your cat*

Attached: screenshot.png (455x240, 64K)

Migrate
Migrate

I haven't seen the movie, but watching some of the clips on this channel, Hamill's voice really adds to the cute factor.

Best final girl

I definetly would impregnate her human version