Basic white girls btfo

Basic white girls btfo

Attached: Untitled.png (780x697, 475K)

Is the original still on there?
The one that's actually funny.

Yes the US version (season 1) is on there.

Me on the left

from the thumbnail I thought all Rainn had on was that suit vest

They both look like bartenders desu

Streaming services are going to start tanking badly. Netflix did so well because it was one service that consolidated a lot of content. Same reason a site like YouTube is so succesful. The convenience of it is the draw. Now, these studios are going to expect the consumer to pay the price for multiple platforms which all have much more limited content. Its going to fail.

Netflix is so screwed

When they lose Star Trek I'm cancelling. Futurama and X-Files were strikes 1 and 2.

all of them are , is right. How come suits expect people to get 3/4 subscriptions at different streaming contents? It has no convenience and the price is absurdly high.
Netflix is going to tank, but Disney+ and all those other shitshows will also go to shit.

How much money did this series make? It's been in syndication for ages. Do the actors get residual checks from every episode?

THESE ARE THE THINGS I NEED TO KNOW

Attached: 3782242-9127492586-39_jp.jpg (630x395, 47K)

>the big three networks will continue to exist as streaming services
This was so obvious. Who didn't see this coming?

I'm still mad about X-Files.

The ultimate pleb filter that Amerimutts will never be able to understand.
>DURRR THE GPS TELLS ME TO DRIVE IN TO THIS LAKE IN FRONT OF US GUESS I'LL DO IT
>XD I'M SO DUMB
Amerimutt 'comedy'

You'd have to know the details of their individual contracts.

When it goes into syndication they get checks for every episode. And the show lasted 9 seasons which is quite a few contract negotiations. The Office cast is filthy rich.

>Born too late to explore the world
>Born too early to explore the stars
>Born just in time to watch streaming services collapse on themselves through some sort of neo-corporate feudalism

Attached: 20190603045138_1.jpg (2560x1440, 320K)

The problem is, who wants to pay for the big 3 networks? People barely watch them for free. Their greatest amount of views comes during NFL and NBA events. Guess who else will be going to streaming services soon? Yep, the NFL and the NBA.

You guys thought that sitting through commercials was the worst thing ever, well get ready to pay $10 a month for 20 different streaming services.

Thank god. Half the time I'm at a friend's place they put on re-runs of The Office. At this point I've seen the bulk majority of the show about 8 times over 3 years.

Disney+ will have a pretty extensive catalog of existing content, will have a bunch of kid-friendly stuff, is going to have MCU tie-in shows, is priced cheaper than most alternatives, and can trick people into upping their subscription through Hulu and ESPN add-ons. They've honestly got the best shot at a succeeding subscription service.

Watch this new service be rolled into Comcast/xfinity subscription for the same amount as paying for HBO alone.

huh, i suppose you're right - you can never beat the mouse :/
but it will be good knowing that netflix will die in my lifetime

>They've honestly got the best shot at a succeeding subscription service.
At the end of the day, a company like Disney has absolutely nothing to lose by streaming. It costs virtually nothing since they already own the rights to all of the content.