/got/ Fighter Ranking Edition

discuss this fighter tier list
post your own or Fatman dies and Winds of Winter will never release
previous

Attached: asoiaf and -got- fighter tier list.jpg (2188x1194, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMk9lAyrA8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561378652930.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Km3j-m6u8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here is your Dragon Ball Super Spick version for you Yea Forumsutists here

Attached: GOT Tier List 2.png (1602x2308, 3.85M)

T-thank you for liberating me from slavery user. I now serve you of my own free will

Attached: missandei.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Cool, now fuck off.

>I am about to march into war, you realize you could go starcing or worse?
>Volar Morgulis

Attached: but we are not men.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Why did George give Jon superhuman strength in the books?

Anyway, Jonerys!

Attached: la100deisf231.jpg (1079x1079, 541K)

I would say Jon is stronger in the books because in the books having valyrian steel matters, he's a skinchanger and he actually has ghost.

>and he actually has ghost.
this is a really poor arguement when he doesn't have ghost in every fight he's apart of in the books and most fights scenarios people talk about in lists like these are 1v1s

I think they mention in the book that Robb would school Jon when they sparred. I doubt Jon learned anything at the wall.

George has answered this question a 100 time and wrote a short story about it. Jamie is the very best Jon is the next best. End of discussion.

What about prime Jaime vs Arthur Dayne?

Seriously though it sounds like the answer should be that theres a plateau and after that size and valaryian swords and shit count for more

Like Ramsay with the shirtless buff or Howland Reed

Tyrion won't join me bros, I thought he hated Lannisters

Attached: 20190625200940_1.jpg (1920x1080, 654K)

Good to know. I am thinking of getting game.

Yunkai’i whore > Emilia. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1574f78274552c3db524947fea976e78.jpg (434x693, 36K)

Jon, as a 15-year-old, is able to lift a grown man--Alisser Thorne--by the neck with one hand. I don't think Robb is beating his retard strength.

aboslute shit-grade tier list
>DUDE TWO SWORD MAN IS SO GOOD LOL

GODS WHAT A STUPID EDITION

Attached: 1556887857108.jpg (662x652, 540K)

>Jaime Animado
lost

>showfag
It's leagues better than anything we've gotten since it's actually promoting discussion.

Hold still

Attached: game-of-thrones-s8-ep4-missandei-1557226581.jpg (3733x2100, 486K)

>Bob Ross Mexicano
lost, also
>mass vino
>Lobo azul

it is explicitly said in the books that jon is better with the sword

Radmure got me hard

Uncle, please sit.

Attached: uncle-please-sit.jpg (1500x1000, 120K)

Niece, I won't.

Attached: fuck off sansa cunt.jpg (635x850, 142K)

>Family
>Duty
>Waves
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpMk9lAyrA8

Attached: Rad.jpg (410x273, 100K)

GOAT Fighter

Attached: B1EDDB63-BE2B-4EAA-AE9B-945B707C6289.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Correct but Ros (Esme Bianco) > all is the true /got/fu mog.

Attached: 1502254007926.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Top ten (from books) is as follows*:
1. Arthur Dayne
2. Barristan Selmy
3. Robert Baratheon
4. Jaime Lannister
5. The Hound
6. Garlan Tyrell
7. Syrio Forel
8. Daario Naharis
9. Rhaegar Targaryen
10. Oberyn Martell
*All are assumed to be at their prime and fighting with any weapon they are known for

Honorable mentions: The Mountain, Jorah Mormont, Strong Belwas, Brienne, Khal Drogo, Qhorin Halfhand

Some of these on the list are in the top ten just for the weapons they have (such as Rhaegar) and others like Jorah or Khal Drogo may make the top ten if they had Valyrian steel weapons.

What would The Mountain be like if he used a warhammer like Bobby?

Attached: 46725F58-458F-43D4-A5E8-58BBE97E4B76.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Incredible, actually incredible.

Attached: all might.jpg (421x353, 60K)

This is very similar to the list that I have aside for two fighters maybe. Those are your flex spots/honorable mentions I assume.

Hotter? Maybe
But Emilia is pure wife material. Those two are for pump and dump

Attached: SImJPSk.jpg (1363x2048, 492K)

Probably just as good, trading power for reach, but his greatsword (which he uses with one hand) gives him that extra retarded reach to go along with his 8 foot wingspan.

Attached: The Mountain as imagined in Asoiaf.jpg (1449x1952, 338K)

The greatest fighter who ever lived, killed by Howland fuckin Reed?

I'd kit him with Ice and a tower shield. He'd be a holy terror on the battlefield, and I think a 1v1 against a spearfag like Oberyn would go a lot differently since the sword is much lighter than usual.

Wait, where is Mance Rayder on everyones lists, who beat Jon at the wall while disguised as Rattleshirt

Ask that nun he raped to death

Attached: F1A4270A-7760-4B15-97C9-52600A02FADB.gif (500x282, 2.43M)

>pump and dump
As expected from Yea Forums, the casual can't remove the actress from the character roll, one plays a prostitute while one plays an aspiring queen and you assume that their real life personas attach to these characters.

Attached: Esmé Augusta Bianco.jpg (744x1116, 114K)

dumb emiliafag is dumb, imagine my shock

Jon a shit. Show Snuh is way overpowered compared to the books. Though maybe Mance should be an honorable mention. He was strong enough to unite the Wildlings.

What about Syrio (suppressed)?

>implying average /ecg/ poster hasn’t thought deeply about Emilia

Attached: 74A8FCA1-D2FB-4037-9BD1-5403F82C1AA4.png (1400x1000, 1.02M)

Most lists don't include him because the Rattleshirt switch was taken out of the show. As for the top 10 above you, he's not top 10 material, he'd probably be somewhere in "great" tier of the OP image if I had to guess.

Show Arya is so overpowered she'd land in amazing tier just averaged out between show and books

Of course not, thats why im saying Emilia is wife material. Have you ever seem any of her interviews? I don't even like Dany but Emilia is top tier

Im just giving my opinion on the matter, friend.

Attached: 1561321540130.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

way to out yourself as celebrity obsessed if that wasn't hinted at already

>Syrio (suppressed)
explain yourself, now

Attached: bravo bravosi.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Arthur Dayne with Dawn is the best.

Checked and emiliapilled

based take down of an /ecg/ fag.

Maybe I'm dumb but why is Ned only Good tier? He went toe to toe with Jaime before that one guard stabbed him in the ass.

Wanna know my opinion? You're obsessed with an actress like the user above me mentioned.

They actually did a good job never actually fighting anyone and winning with her 102lb frame until she beats Brienne who is herself really OP in the show.

I wonder where Bronn would rank; is he better than Snow?

My /got/ Waifu is actually Sophie because I made the choice before she went trailer trash but I have a sense of loyalty

Attached: 9D6B8E38-FF7D-4B18-AFF0-E315609807F3.jpg (1700x2048, 456K)

I would have thought Arthur or Barristan would have been best but according to George it’s not the case. He chooses prime Jaime as his champion and Jamie wishes he had Jon’s help. Not Arthur or Barristan. Shocked me too.

I see, you ask the question, i answer It and im obsessed. Ok friend, carry on.

Attached: 1558940369666.png (516x680, 306K)

Bronn would smoke Jon, but I couldn't put him in a top ten. No higher than honorable mention because, like someone like Oberyn, Bronn has a lot of skill, but has been able to survive through dirty fighting.

He's bumped up a fuck ton in the show while in the books he's described as only average, and the book fight Jaime over estimates him the whole fight thinking he's much better than he is then the Lannister Soldier gets involved before he realizes the truth.

Only Ned and Howland Reed know the truth of what happened at the Tower of Jower. Everyone else died that day, 3 Kingsgaurd included but people only heard Ned fought Arthur Dayne 1v1.

I think that was only for a few seconds. I can’t remember if it was show or book, but I think Jaime was annoyed that the guy stabbed Ned since he intended to kill him

>Syrio Forel

Attached: 1505588917346.jpg (1200x675, 66K)

>digging the hole deeper with that reaction image

Sandor and Robert (Young) are above amazing. Sandor is just barely below Jaime and Robert might be a little better or worse than Jaime. He is definetly on a different tier from Gregor. Robert not only had Gregor's size but also actual fighting skills.
Jon is Amazing tier

>Jon is much stronger in show than books

Hell no.

Fuck off to with your shitty threads.

Attached: abs fookin disgusting.png (300x319, 152K)

He didn't rank so good

Attached: 1460419018153.gif (640x359, 3.23M)

whats the short story called?

I think only Ned knowing might be show only. I think the quote from GoT the book is Ned telling Bran “the best I ever saw was Arthur Dayne, he would have killed me if not for Howland Reed”

I don’t think he ever lied about it or hid the truth

For me, it's House Celtigar

Attached: house_celtigar___got_by_nunkij_dcvgetu-pre.png (894x894, 313K)

I've got to save him bros

Attached: 20190625205610_1.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

Actually I do have a problem with this list, Syrio Forel for one, but other than that massive black stain on it I agree.
>Syrio Forel was renowned for his observasional skills and ability to see through glamous and magic. This skill was incredibly important for Swords to the Sealods of Bravos as assassinations from Faceless Men were a serious concern.

Jaime never even fights Ned in the books, unless I am completely misremembering the scene.

I have plenty
Why? We are having comfy threads in this board

Attached: 1560554098020.png (651x731, 289K)

It kind of annoys me in the Feast For Crows bookmark that Tommen can just siege down the Stormlands and imprison Stannis, despite him being at the Wall with his army.

They reallly did Barristan Selmy dirty. The second strongest dies to some shitty non trained civilian soldiers KEK

it's said that he nearly killed Davos.

Dragonstone was taken by Loras though, at a the near cost of his life and a shit ton of men, as for the Stormlands, Storm's End has never fallen in battle.
It's been 10+ years since I've read AGOT I don't blame you.

>My lord is wise." Ser Alliser seized Jon by the arm.
>Jon yanked away and grabbed the knight by the throat with such ferocity that he lifted him off the floor. He would have throttled him if the Eastwatch men had not pulled him off. Thorne staggered back, rubbing the marks Jon's fingers had left on his neck. "You see for yourselves, brothers. The boy is a wildling." (Jon IX, ASoS)

Why is Jon this strong? It's not Targ madness or wolfblood.

Attached: varys.jpg (1608x1206, 102K)

Brienne held her own against Jaime pre-wound, even though his hands were still bound.

I'll still take Yunkai'i whore, but I'm intrigued.

He had also just spent like over a month chained up in a cage like Veal

Yeah but Davos is a smuggler (not even going off the show's lines of "I'm not a fighter") but even in the books he's renowned for his glib tongue and canny sway when it come to directing a conversation.

In Dance of Dragons he shipwrecks on the three Sisters and the Lord asks what he should do with him, telling him about Ned Stark, and how he could have turned him in but Ned said "I was never here" and Davos then responds "neither was I" and the chapter ends.

Attached: dav.jpg (740x630, 95K)

I don’t remember this at all lol. Ned could have turned Davos in during his smuggling days?
Was Ned at the Storm’s End seige?

Pretty sure it's wolf's blood. Sure I remember Ned saying Brandon got the same way at times

Legendary:
Arthur Dayne
Barristan Selmy
Jaime Lannister (pre-wound)
Prince Aemon Targaryen the Dragonknight
Daeron Targaryen
Queen Visenya Targaryen
King Maegor Targaryen
Daemon Blackfyre
Queen Nymeria

Amazing Tier:
King Robert Baratheon
Prince Oberyn Martell
Gregor Clegane
Sandor Clegane
Jon Snow
Mance Rayder
Loras Tyrell
Daario Naharis
Brienne of Tarth
Victarion Greyjoy
Prince Rhaegar Targaryen
King Maekar Targaryen
Duncan the Tall
Gerold Hightower
Ned Stark
King Aegon Targaryen I
King Daeron Targaryen I
Daemon Targaryen, King of the Narrow Sea
Orys Baratheon

Nobody else really matters in terms of combat ability

>tfw invested so much time into the ASOIAF world
>we might not even get the true ending
>if GRRM does die he asked for his work to be burned so no one can finish it

it truly is a dead end, right lads?

im just finishing up clash of kings(finished the show) but is Arya as OP in the books as she is in the show?

Show Arya would beat everyone, no she's not that op

how could jaime the supposedly god tier fighter produce literal shitters like tommen and Joff

Brynden Rivers is also in Legendary Tier. Forgot to add him.

Well I couldn't do it because 0 intrigue Jon can't plot to literally save his life. But I guess this is better than his fate in the show

Attached: 20190625210324_1.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

>It's not Targ madness or wolfblood.
>wolfblood
Was it not wolfsblood? It goes beyond Targ/Wolf tard strength, he overpowers Iron Emmett (best fighter at eastwatch) who kicked his ass every day before and he "remembers none of it, going black" then remembering "walking up" over Emmet with him in the mud.
He spent a year in chains with terrible nutrition and hadn't held a sword in that hold time in the show (1 year) while Brienne had fucking armour, how else would that fight go.

I think we'll get Winds, and that is when much of the action will happen. Dream will be mostly winding down, I'd wager.

The same way that Daemon and Rhaenyra Targaryen produced Aegon III and Viserys II. Offspring aren't entirely indicative of genetic predisposition in this universe.

Joffrey is a decent fighter in the books isn't he?

>Loras but no Garlan the Gallant
You done goofed. Also, it becomes futile to start power ranking people that lived and died centuries prior.

No the Lord (Godric Borrell) is talking about when he had Ned Stark from Roberts Rebellion in the three sisters. Sorry I didn't make that more clear, but it's a parallel from Davos to Ned.

Attached: Borell.png (571x629, 100K)

well they wouldn't be mentioned if they didn't make an impact would they?

literal anime protag

Night King >>>> All
Doesn't matter how good of a swordsman you are if you can raise the dead to do your bidding. The only way to defeat him is through stealth

>archery
beyond that he's a dexfag

Attached: dex v str 3.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

Stealth > Actual fighting prowess

Arya proved that

>Night King >>>> All
good so far
>if you can raise the dead to do your bidding
fucking what? All you had to say was "one shot a dragon from a standing position without a running start"

plus "the dead" is a moot point when talking about 1v1s

Attached: shitty rip NK kills viserion.webm (800x460, 1.25M)

Night king was character assassinated in season 8 though

I hope you don't seriously mean that.

Attached: arya jump.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

What would've happened if she was Stannis's woman servant?

Arya screamed and he caught her, the plot just demanded that he not instantly kill her and die because the plot is trash

Are you trying to say they are equally strength?
You're said he's amazing tier which is true for the show.

Arya is a Mary Sue who would be killed in actual combat

Davos I'm going into battle, and I need your strongest onions

Attached: 1561220536859.jpg (1366x768, 162K)

>Eggs cooked in fiery Dornish peppers

Attached: Y3WMnZUG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Jumps out of the bushes and stabs the greatest swordsmen that has ever lived

Something that gets ignored is that show Stannis is probably the best fighter of the series, only because of the sheer absurdity that he survived Ramsay’s charging horse mounted soldiers being at the front of his army and was one of the few survivors left after the battle. Also being in front at the Blackwater without a helmet while people were dropping rocks and shit is pretty crazy. I guess maybe he is behind Jon when it comes into ridiculousness in surviving battles.

Attached: 5D5F47B0-DFAB-4206-8A14-A401A78A2319.jpg (640x538, 53K)

>spilled his seed

Attached: 1505201187708.jpg (645x729, 124K)

Already the best thread we've had all week. Take notes /got/fags, this is how you promote discussion, with some half assed/half decent OC image then a book esque topic.

Howland should be in legendary as well, he killed Dayne.

>blocks your happy ending

Attached: 1561315428953.png (549x398, 327K)

>can hurl a big ass ice javelin hundreds of feet into the air with enough force and accuracy to one shot a dragon
>resistant to dragon fire
>can raise hundreds of dead with just a wag of his finger
>can see Bran when he's doing his time travel thing

And in the end this guy gets killed by le drop the knife trick

>the sheer absurdity that he survived Ramsay’s charging horse mounted soldiers being at the front of his army and was one of the few survivors left after the battle.
One of the only times Dabid did something so ridiculous that you didn't hear a word from /got/ about it because they were too shocked at what was occurring on screen.
STANNIS WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE US

>Implying d&d offscreenland is relevant
They don't actually think this stuff though

He should have fucking won, seriously

is it wrong if this makes me diamonds?

Attached: sept2.png (886x977, 504K)

/got/ is back, even if only for the night with this one good thread, /got/ is back.

Attached: 1503159514742.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

He chose to 1v2 Jon and Dany for no reason. He could have just gone straight to Bran and killed him. Or he could have just done nothing and let the wights do all the work.

*leaves a giant load of diarrhoea in my chamber pot*
better get to it

I'm drunk as shit so I'll fucking come out and say it
fuck those jew rat nosed cunts d&d for literally taking a big fat shit and wiping it all over the cast and crew all because they're autistic and wanted to write onions wars.
I remember seeing a bit of the doco a while back and some middle-aged lady is talking to her daughter over skype cus she's having to stay away.
fuck them for making her and others like her waste their fucking time acting and building sets and make up because they wanted to finish the series.
like legit it's so shit, they've shat on the entire medium of television and art in general

Attached: 1558621808142.png (845x428, 305K)

based
also based

Attached: rip in peace my (night) king.jpg (500x500, 63K)

>fuck those jew rat nosed cunts d&d for literally taking a big fat shit and wiping it all over the cast and crew all because they're autistic and wanted to write onions wars.
yup, this one's going into the based Yea Forums screencap compilation, thanks user, good laughs and banter

Attached: dnd star wars.jpg (795x510, 67K)

>I'm drunk as shit
god I wish that were me

Can't wait for D&D to put the final nail in the coffin for S o y Wars

thank goodness. Someone had to say it. This is the eternal, perfidious nature of their ilk

>you didn't hear a word from /got/ about it because they were too shocked at what was occurring on screen.
I’m sure that was true for the most part but also partially because people wanted to enjoy the fact that atleast he did something badass before he was killed
Oh I know, but it still happened whether intended or not

>The white walkers are a metaphor for climate change and rapture
>gets solved in a stab, doesn't even effect the world past winterfell
So fucking terrible

He gets btfo by Arya

>mayhaps

Attached: 1547232337565.jpg (433x551, 79K)

>they've shat on the entire medium of television and art in general

Attached: excuse me sir.jpg (399x600, 38K)

Arya knocked him to the ground in book 1 and she was like 9 at the time

George is going to fuck over every character you love, and the Starks will rule Westeros. How does that feel?

Attached: hk8snj9mwez21.jpg (749x794, 68K)

>Cassie
lost

But he does match Robb in a swordfight

>GORDO RR MARTIN

Attached: 1502045597951.png (750x750, 26K)

How did he have so much power? why did no one stop him?

Attached: 1531360649993.jpg (2560x1704, 299K)

The books aren't gonna come out though. Hopefully Elon will remake season 8 properly and that'll be the ending we deserved

More like GOD tier list. SUERTE!

"No!"

I think joffs issue was he was a coward rather than a lack of talent.

BASED

Attached: Emilia is utter pure badass perfection.webm (1000x750, 695K)

>atleast he did something badass before he was killed
Yeah, don't forget he got those two Bolton niggers who tried to sneak up on him.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1561378652930.webm

Attached: Stannis post S5 flag.png (472x624, 157K)

BASED

Attached: dragon whore no more.jpg (850x1070, 147K)

Given George's intentions for him, what is stopping Jon from killing himself at the end of the books? Wildling pussy?

Attached: 9h5qmq0p9fz21.jpg (1280x853, 124K)

I don't think it was an even match.

Dany should've merc'd King's Landing when she first landed at Dragonstone, when she still had 3 healthy dragons and Cercei had 1 ballista. Meanwhile, Winterfell has fallen and Jon has retreated to the Twins. Dany saves the fuck out of them by bottlenecking the Army of the Dead at the twins and burning their shit with Dragonfire.

fuck I think I know that name of that woman but it escapes me so I gotta ask anyway

it's onlt because our nigger Etika bited the dust and necked himself, knew him personally so im probably the only user here that's allowed to get fucked up rn

I want Elio and Linda to do it

George's need to ape Tolkien and make any couples who don't include Sam suffer

Dany will have his baby in the books so he has to raise it

Tywin was a great man.

Attached: Tywin.png (650x366, 420K)

We can do "should have" talking points all day, Ned shouldn't have been so trusting of LittleFinger, Robb should have listened to his Northern advisors more often, fAegon should have linked up with the Golden Company sooner and trained/squired with them from the begining

>the one real theme actually holding the story together
>Oh wait it's nothing, stab stab and he's gone now, didn't make it past winterfell, back to politics
>Ends with most retarded political situation ever

Attached: 220px-The_Night_King_at_Hardhome.jpg (220x261, 21K)

Even people that hated Stannis thought it that was badass and especially when he drew his sword at the front of the front line when he knew he was doomed.

based

hannah waddingham

Jon becomes the new King Beyond the Wall with Tormund and Ghost assisting him. And yes, he will absolutely fuck every wildling he comes across. Wildling populations are decimated after the Night King finished with them

I remember being so mad about his death I didn’t watch any more episodes till 2-3 years later

Attached: A5F9F4B7-C13A-4C7D-9B8C-2160205989CD.jpg (1023x1433, 306K)

>Targaryen culture, history, sense of self and purpose lost to become another StarkcopyinganArrynfag
SAD

Who would win in a fight between S1 Ned and Bronn?

There'll be no king m8. Wildlings only group up together and get a king after someone's beat the shit out of enough of their leaders and has a plan to invade the South. That's over and done now, they'll divide back up and Jon will be just another wildling or at best leader of one group, but HE DUN WONT IT, NEVAH HAS

I would've preferred Dany attacks Kings landing and blows it all up, Jon goes to meet her, she flies to see the dead but loses viserion, then she uses tyranny to get the realm to fight the dead, but they lose anyway, Jon and Dany and some other people evacuate to essos and try and hatch more dragons to try and beat them eventually

CIA should be higher

Maybe Dany will have twins, Jon wants to have a son and she wants to a daughter in the books, after all. Then they can continue the proud Targaryen tradition of fucking each other

Seeing as the harvesting Dragonglass shit amounted to nothing since we didn’t get any white walker fights or death until the Night King died they should have skipped all the Dragonstone scenes and just have Dany Land there and find a raven from the north because they sent them to every castle asking for help and have her just head North then. Jon could have fallen for her because she came to help, and it would be a parallel of Stannis coming from Dragonstone to save the north.

Probably Ned (he was only in the first season m8) since he's much stronger in the show than books but by that token so is Bronn. That's such a strange fight to consider that you'll never get a good answer.

SERPIENTE CHINA

If Jon's the one raising them he'll control what they know about Targaryens which he'd only at best know from history books and children's tales. They wouldn't be real Targaryens and no way does he bring up the incest

All of season 7 was worthless

For real that shit was horseshit. They fucked the Unsullied.

Bran will know everything that is happening. Targaryen babies are a threat to his crown.

>have Dany Land there
that's fine
>and find a raven from the north because they sent them to every castle asking for help
good so far
>and have her just head North then.
this is where you jump the shark
she doesn't believe in the army dead, and it's a message from someoner she's never met in a kingdom she's attempting to reconquer, even Tyrion wouldn't be ble to convince her if Tyrion believed the message

Where's arya

She can just fly there pretty easily with drogon if she's curious, it wouldn't take long

literal meme characters don't belong, might as well ask "where is Darkstar"

Attached: night king mulan and arya.png (1080x2220, 135K)

Dead after her ship sunk, hopefully

She has dragons when people didn’t belive in them, they could come up with a reason for her to belive in this stuff
It seriously was. D&D knew the ending and could do any OC they wanted and they still didn’t make their story connect to the ending they were already told in any meaningful or relevant way.

The night king winning westeros is literally the least nihilistic ending

Attached: 1502941788261.png (1400x600, 187K)

>fly all the way North with one of her Dragons while she's just landed in an enemy continent and can have her stationed vulnerable army and navy attack at any moment just like what Euron did
>checking the words of a mad man talking about "dead men" and "ice demons"

Attached: open up them butcheecks, euron goin in there.png (1751x897, 577K)

Attached: 1558294280451.jpg (494x638, 18K)

D&D were downright deceitful with their handling of season 7. They foreshadowed a Jonerys baby and then dropped the plot entirely. They had Jaime abandon Cersei only to go back for no reason. They emphasized that the war against The Night King was the only war that mattered, and then they used a teleporting goblin to kill him off after one night.

>and have her just head North then
>and have her just
Why didn't you write a more reasonable explanation for why she'd bring her army North? You stopped here.

Yeah good point, just have her mop up euron and Kings landing first then and take the crown, then she can fly north afterwards

Living an hour from New York City I feel the same way, I want the place to be nuked knowing damn well it would kill me too but I know it would be for the best.

>he was only in the first season m8
He was in season 6 at the Tower of Joy. I also explicitly specified S1 because he was a middle aged man who fought with honor using the buster sword, whereas Bronn didn't care about honor and used a DEX build.

I don't want anything bad to happen to him, bros

Attached: ea77f749a2b660796a4888713215385b89fffb96_hq.jpg (564x648, 56K)

Is that fAegon? That character was introduced so something bad can happen to him. Wildfire or dragonfire. Take your pick.

>implying I don’t love the starks

Bran is geting killed in fewer than 2 weeks into his reign. He has no food, no army. no money his Hand is a kinslayer, kingslayer, brought the Mad Queen and is referred to as a demon imp. Bran himself is creepy, is a Northern savage, worships the wrong gods and has no authority, who the fuck are those other lords to say who should rule King's Landing?

He deserves better than arianne

Attached: 1484591854222s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Why do people like this brat? He comes across as a little shit in the books. Am I misinterpreting something?

There's always something cool about the dashing, romantic young pretender from an ancient, deposed dynasty. Kinda the same reason people felt sympathy for the Jacobites. Plus Aegon is more of an underdog than Dany

I 100% agree with you that the ending of the show is fucking stupid. I also think the book ending sounds stupid. I was merely addressing the idea that Jon would raise his and Dany's babies at The Wall at the end, which seems unlikely with a tree wizard king.

I still think Jaime may relapse and die for Cercei in the books too. But it won’t seem so shit because it won’t be immediate at all since he left her in AFFC and so he will have spent a lot of time without her.
That is if LSH doesn’t kill him, he may already be dead in the books and that’s why his story stalled for so long in the show as they were just keeping him around because everyone loved him.

Attached: C9EEBFE7-4EB3-4319-BCAB-EAFF3E4F6392.jpg (290x454, 105K)

Raising babies at the wall sounds fucking dumb too.

>underdog
>pampered his whole life, educated and raised to rule, gifted loyal servants and a massive army, has powerful people scheming to put him on power

Bran would know better than to try to kill Jon's kids in anyway that Jon can tell though. He'd have to wait a couple years and then warg some animal to attack them or something when he knows Jon is away or distracted. Bran'll be dead before then however

Tbh I’m high and was starting to zone out on my thought

Attached: 1120FE80-8F7E-4ACE-9F27-68D1A0007334.jpg (500x300, 154K)

The guy he's based on in real life lived and became a falconer or something

Okay, underdog relative to the other claimants to the throne

another drunk rambling, pretty sure d&d and maybe some other cast members fucked Margaret and sophie at an early age and that's why they're such slags now
bet it was d&d too the nonce )ew cunts

>pampered his whole life
The ending lines of ADWD has Varys make the complete opposite claim and his propaganda will be what everyone knows

What is his function on the story? Is he gonna be superfluous (hence being cut from the show) or did the show fuck up by excluding him?

How is he an underdog compared to Dany? Varys and illyrio were trying to set Dany and viserys up as villains for faegon to save westeros from, Dany's been through thousand times worse shit than faegon

You know what fAegon will know? Dragonfire. He is a plot device and nothing more.

He's the reason Dany will go mad instead of fucking Bells ringing

Dormer was in her 30's when filming you walnut.

I don't think the character that killed the big bad is a meme character

I’m almost positive he (or more accurately The Golden Company, possibly an elephant) is going to kill Cercei and Tommen and take the throne. He will burn after for sure but he’s going to move the plot along quite a bit. Also him taking the throne is going to make Dany slowly go mad.

>night king
>big bad
Sir, Dragon Hitler was the big bad.

>Dormer
Maisie's real name is Margaret lmao

I guess I see it, but I felt much more of the underdog appeal from that Fireball bastard in Dunk & Egg

>A tyrant who happens to have dragons and actually has pretty good intentions for the world is believable as a final villain compared to rapture on a broken hellworld
Worst narrative decision ever

Why is the term "Mad" used when talking about Dany? Why not just angry or ruthless? Is it just a holdover from one person's fan theory? Because Dany in the books seems more girlish and frustrated than psychotic.

>Bran's unibrow

Attached: download.png (500x700, 150K)

Ahhh, the dunce cap belongs on me. Thanks!

Cause her dad was mad king, it's like poetry

nah it's my fault for being intoxicated and using such informal knowledge

no, YOU'RE the worst narrative decision ever

you're not misremembering, Ned falls off his horse before his fight with Jaime even starts,and GRRM said in an interview that he wrote the scene that way on purpose because Jaime would've easily defeated Ned

you're the one mis-remembering

So long gay Janny

Attached: 1559166199422.jpg (477x317, 143K)

Actually, this is

Attached: images (2).jpg (332x152, 6K)

utterly based.

GRRM has been saying for years how he loved the scouring of the Shire. She’s the last boss but not the big bad or major threat

This is The Song of Ice and Fire. There is a threat in The North with White Walkers. There is a threat in The East with dragons.

Of course, the narrative fucking fails if Daenerys helps Jon defeat The Others at The Neck, and then turns around and burns down King's Landing. I don't know what George's point is besides kicking Jon in the dick again by making him kill his aunt/girlfriend and then banishing him to The Wall again.

>that portrait mod
cringe

Based Drogon

The scouring of the Shire actually inspires more hope than if it wasn't there, Dany burning the city is shit compared to the scouring, and this book shouldn't have a lotr clone ending anyway

Qyburn

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 51K)

For like 40 minutes. As opposed to 8 years

I don't like the ending being dumb just because he named the series ice and fire and was inspired by a Robert Frost poem though, and I don't buy Dany being a threat like the others which he called climate change

you just KNOW

Attached: jewed.jpg (551x583, 62K)

I'm not trying to be an eagle to mordor fag, but why'd they invent magic but not nukes or modern weapons? Look at their shitty armor lol. Bran didn't think to travel to Hiroshima?

Attached: DSCN0713.jpg (1500x1125, 352K)

i dont give a fuck about a gender politics, but this is just pathetic. imagine the person who made this webm

Dragons are the nukes of the asoiaf universe and they've been holding science and culture back along with the measters unwittingly
even fucking Qyburn (smartest man alive) died in the 2nd sack of king's landing in the past 20 years (to a dragon attack)

Attached: qyburn dyson sphere.jpg (1400x788, 438K)

Qyburn died to Cleganebowl, user.

Kind of like the opposite of the real world where mutually assured destruction has led to relative world peace and exponential scientific advancement

so long story short, Ned is an about average shitter in the books and bumped up a fuck ton to be on par with show jaime, alteast for the 30 seconds he had to hold his own against him

I miss Qyburn posting.
gone, like tears in rain.

>implying he wouldn't have died in the collapsing Red Keep
>implying he wouldn't have died to the Dothraki
>>implying he wouldn't have died to the Unsullied

Attached: incredible doubt and shame upon you.jpg (159x235, 34K)

Don't be said because it's gone, be happy because it happened
also
>Your Grace

Attached: qyburn shipmaster.png (1211x652, 700K)

dragons are living beings though, nukes aren't. this is an aspect that GRRM really should have explored more.

But user, Qyburn died to Cleganebowl. If he was truly "The Smartest Man Alive," he wouldn't have sided with Cersei's retarded ass.

Attached: time_for_darkstar.gif (500x375, 1.02M)

Being smart does not mean you are wise.
He wanted immediate gain to satisfy his desire for more knowledge, Cersei was a means to that end.

Attached: Qyburn Lionsfleet.png (1920x1080, 953K)

it's a metaphor dumb dumb, dragons can destroy cities in a day singlehandly which by medevial standards is retarded, while Nukes can destroy cities in seconds, which by modern war standards is also retarded

neither should be used, but people learn that the hard way

Howland Sneed

Kings landing the year 401 AC if qyburn had Gregor kill cersei and sided with Dany, then went to Tyrion to let him do his experiments

Attached: boom_13.jpg (580x387, 87K)

Based as fuck

they didn't deserve to die lads...

Attached: best duo.png (1280x759, 346K)

Nah, Joncon gets triggered by the bells and starts slaughtering fuckers. Greyscale epidemic reminds Dany of the pale mare, she gets pissed at all the death and the infected, starts burning to end it quickly, wildfire catches (which she doesn't know about), sets off a lot of the city. Everyone thinks the destruction by fire was her because they didn't know about the wildfire Aerys put everywhere

>Literally betrayed humanity
>Didn't deserve to die

They didn't deserve to make it to season 7, and they only did because of actor favoritism (and no fAegon).

>Literally betrayed humanity
based

based down to earth user

>Siding with the queen who turned the entire country against her and is antagonizing a chick with a giant dragon cause she lets you experiment on some peasants, which you could get away with doing pretty easily anyway
>Anything other than retarded

>imagine the person who made this webm
enter, the cunt punt

Attached: roastie btfo.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Kill yourself

He clearly didn't fucking care, if you've read the books he's way more heartless and creepy than the humanized version he is in the show. He saw an opportunity and took it, he isn't even a fucking maester and his old ass wasn't gonna get a job doing much else anyway.

That's a good thing, there's nothing of "Targaryen culture" worth preserving. Sisterfucking? Being an entitled prick to a land you never deserve to control? Targaryens are universally villains.

>misanthrope bashes humanity yet seeks discussion with humanity

would you rather post sneed or just shitpost, we've had some ass threads lately, last one in particular had a terrible OP

That faggot did a flip

He won't be the literal king, but he'll have undisputed authority. Like USA after WWII

No one "deserves" to rule user

That’s called hegemony

Kill yourself

who makes these? they're great.

yeah but objectively some rulers would be better than others
>no Septon Barth as King

you're a good man user

anons from all over the site
you didn't answer the question phoneposter

Attached: dex vs str.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>you're a good man
you as well theon

Attached: The Bran master plan.jpg (1024x466, 86K)

Neets with no job and unlimited free time

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: GAMEOFTHRONES-creators.png (676x1296, 700K)

My king

Attached: ACD60F80-63C1-4A19-A6F9-DC8A2DE00B1B.jpg (2560x1703, 623K)

But I got you

Attached: EuronDying.jpg (1019x629, 119K)

>literally copy and pasted but /pol/fags are too stupid to tell apart

Benioff is pretty hot ngl

>swap your Jewish last name with an equally Jewish last name

For what purpose?

David Friedman is a more common name

>Bob Ross Mexicano
Fucking hell

absolutely pleb normalfag taste

I will never not find it hilarious that the guy who sniped a fucking full-grown dragon out of the sky is far more proud of injuring a washed-up, one-handed Jaime Lannister.

You obviously didn't read the books

His children, born of incest, from a family that carries dwarfism
Gee I wonder

The lack of reactions to the dragons is pretty funny in general. Like when Jon goes on a dragon ride for the first time no one gives a shit, literally only person who reacts somewhat appropriately is tormund and that's after the battle

I fucking love these lists so much

>jaime animado

Attached: 252. clarke kek 2.jpg (2754x3553, 1.99M)

>Robert and Ned Stark, they were the heroes, the glorious rebels. Marching from battle to battle, liberating towns from the yoke of the Mad King while I held Storm's End with 500 men.
>No one's forgotten, your Grace.
>No? Robert did. He gave Storm's End to Renly after the war. Renly never fought a day in his life.
>He was only a boy.
>Then why give him Storm's End? [...] Robert told me to hold Storm's End, so I held it. Then he told me he was giving it to Renly, so I gave it up. Insult or no, I gave it up because Robert was my older brother and he was the king and I've always done my duty. But now, I am the rightful king by every law of Westeros.
STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

Attached: otk.gif (500x250, 531K)

No Areo Hotah in these rankings?

The white version from the books casually kills a kingsguard.

fucking darkstar! based arys was the only good kingsguard at that time

Who?

Just think, the creator got this show ecau) because his dad was the chairman of golden Sachs.

But to point out the Jews run Hollywood and the world at large is a bigotry

hot take: dabid's inexperience and disregard for tv norms played a huge part in the show's success

...but ultimately became the shows undoing

>aero hotah
you mean Mr. stabbed in the chest by a teenage girl? He's pretty jobber tier in the show

>Renly offered me a peach. At our parley. Mocked me, defied me, threatened me, and offered me a peach. I thought he was drawing a blade and went for mine own. Was that his purpose, to make me show fear? Or was it one of his pointless jests? When he spoke of how sweet the peach was, did his words have some hidden meaning? Only Renly could vex me with a piece of fruit. He brought his doom on himself with his treason, but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.

The TV show was lame and disappointing and the books are boring.

This entire franchise is poo.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-Km3j-m6u8
>13:30
>Stannis theme cues when Argilac is shown
was that intentional?

Attached: protect his smile.png (500x707, 896K)

Why are you here

Because no one actually properly trained them probably. They just yes manned the whole time and spoiled them. Jaime was never allowed close enough to do the job himself.

*AHEM*

Attached: 1558619207211.png (1383x801, 1.13M)

sit the fucking down uncle, and have sex

>Why does this Bolton-Lannister whore presume to command her elder and better?

Fucking kek.

Based Argilac the Admirable.
OURS IS THE FURY

Attached: eagles to mordor.jpg (640x631, 65K)

>dwarfism
Tyrion is a targaryen bastard. ( and Tywen knew it).

*tywin, maybe he did, but him getting cucked by Aeyrs is still hilarious to think about