Did the Members Only guy kill the whole family or just Tony at the end of the Sopranos?

Did the Members Only guy kill the whole family or just Tony at the end of the Sopranos?

Attached: Gandolfini.jpg (1280x961, 228K)

i could kill some onion rings right now

Families don't get touch you know that.

patsy killed tony, and its obvious when you think about it. he already lost his twin brother to tony, he wasn't losing his son or himself to tonys succubus family.

Attached: sayhello.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

tony blinked really long

What? No one got killed.at the end of the sopranos. It just cuts to black. Did you not watch the show?

Was that guy really gonna blow Tony's head off in a crowded restaurant with dozens of witnesses?

These sorts of murders happened in the show constantly. In fact, most deaths (especially most mobster deaths) on the show happen in crowded places/diners

They killed Tony, Carmella and AJ sitting at the table and killed Meadow because she was at the door and blocking the exit.

It's incredibly obvious.

The hairdo was killed in a restaurant. Doc outside one. Very common. It's also a reference to 1, when mike kills the turk and the cop

I must have missed the part. Can you post a screenshot?

Thats a stupid fan theory.

It's a nod to the god father. The shooter gets the gun from the restroom.

Either that, or its a guy who needs to pee. Could go either way.

He didn't kill anybody, guy just went to the toilet, jeez.

There were a bunch of times where they committed murders in public places. In the same episode Phil Leotardo got shot at a gas station with plenty of witnesses to see exactly who did the killing

Does anybody remember how much the average normie reee'd when this happened? Their npc brains couldn't handle nuance. The Sopranos ending was the ultimate pleb filter.

what unleashed more rage the sopranos end of mass effect 3s end i remember both times the internet was a bad place to be

I get really sad watching the sopranos sometimes. It gets me thinking of my own fucked up life too much.

Best in the state, as far as I'm concerned

For me, it's D-Girl

Attached: D-Girl.jpg (2551x1435, 587K)

This but unironically