Untitled

Attached: 1557081907303.jpg (1440x1814, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3DU-7a8mP0
youtube.com/watch?v=RzZaKvhJNiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cameroncucks will deny that this was kino

unironically based and absolutely redpilled

Attached: 1.png (960x720, 664K)

I really don't care for black people. Some of them are all right, but most are a nuisance. I worked as a server for a few years and nobody wanted to serve black people, not even the black servers.

Attached: 1561099641048.jpg (1280x960, 121K)

Friendly FIRE.

Honest question, do blacks comprehend how much every other race hates them?

>muh dick
They don't even have the imagination to rewrite history in their favor, they need a little help from their (((friends)))

they cope via kangz shit, but if you read memoirs of prominent blacks like Booker or X, they knew and they were so close to just being blackpilled about it all.

Based

>its a not tv related retards jerking off other racist retards thread

there are some eddies out there that get it, the fact that they're so rare is actually the reason it's an issue in the first place

>it's a "facts offend me so I just ignore them episode"

If self-awareness was a common trait among blacks they wouldn't be as obnoxious as they are.

Move to a black neighborhood for a few months.

i'm not a racist

You're welcome to take your facts to

Attached: c50f497a729d39b5afc6453cc6a1be32.jpg (350x262, 14K)

kino

Attached: 1553092938836_0.jpg (539x628, 65K)

RAIMI WTF?

>If I repeat a lie enough times, that makes it facts

blacks are fine in a few number. i remember when I was working as a dispatch tech in NY verizon we have a couple of black guys and they were hardworking. When we got a black manager and started hiring more and more niggers that's when they started being lazy and shit. Division's productivity went way way down and the niggers just end up blaming whiteys and shit lol

This thread reeks of beta insecurity. I could give two shits that you are racist or not or you hate niggers, spics, anything but muh race, but for fucks sake, stop beating around the bush waiting for some circle jerk validation make you feel worthy.

>"gu-gu- *clears throat* guise, bl- blacks amirite right *nervous laughter* rite guys like srsly *looks around nervously* hehe , ri- rite

spineless just like triggered sjws.

Attached: 1488349411164.gif (316x213, 3.89M)

by all means please buy one of those diabolically cheap homes in Compton, Baltimore, or Detroit and report back results

we'll wait, it won't take long

Are you gonna buy a trailer in a trailer park?

Attached: 1292428693974.png (368x348, 117K)

why are there so many niggers in this thread triggered by facts? you can move to your generic capeshit few threads down if you want bro

You could reduce human suffering by about 80% by wiping out a few thousand people

13% is the entirety of the black population of america, you're thinking about males aged 18 - 45 which is like 3 - 6%

At least that's on topic.

Here's your generic containment board

im not doubting you, but what books specifically? Autobiography?

nah there'll still be some muslims and chinks

not even remotely equivalent, but keep trying

You wouldn't have cryptic discussion if honest and open discussion of the problems blacks cause was allowed in the mainstream. Your blame is misplaced.

At least we have one less to worry about now

Holy fuck you are a faggot

Attached: 68a.jpg (400x366, 29K)

Capitalism generates more human suffering than every other group combined

There are like two black people on the planet who are self aware, and one of them serves as a Chinese interpreter.

Attached: 1550251532544.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

oh you're a fucking commie.

fuck you don't ever reply to me again

CITATION NEEDED

Attached: 1552611649890.gif (480x238, 415K)

Based. And redpilled

Yikes, it sure smells like incel in here.
You guys need to have sex.

why do they always wear these necklaces?

i see it more often these days

Attached: ankh necklace.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

Are you fucking retarded?

>source: current active clownworld

>makes a better action scene on his first movie with a 6 million dollar budget than the MCU could ever deliver with billions and 22 movies in your path
youtube.com/watch?v=X3DU-7a8mP0

Attached: 1560708402040.jpg (342x428, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RzZaKvhJNiU

what kind of question is "what did it cost?" as if someone especially a kid would ever ask that

The price of healthcare intentionally kept high, denying most people access to necessary treatment, causes millions of deaths every single year
The imperialist policy of collapsing nations for corporate interest has killed hundreds of thousands and even millions of people almost every year around the globe since the second world war
Starvation, preventable, due to intentional withholding and mismanagement for the sake of profit of essential food and water, similarly has killed tremendous amounts of people every year
The overcommodification of essential material needs has killed more people than all of mankind's wars combined

15 million people

There is honest discussion, and there is awareness of crime and disparity in the black communities.

Don't come to Yea Forums for serious discussions. Maybe go on /sci/ and Yea Forums but realize you are not among people of intellectual equivalent. They may be your peers in memeing and shitposting and laughing, but most are edgelord outcasts you internalize their inadequacy into some concocted notion of "le race war' and derive most if not all pride from a fucking phenotype.

Go read books, or fucking archives on socio/economic ramification of history, on race, class, culture.

But you know, you can also be like this people her and perpetuate the very insipid mindset that the ruling class whats for the majority and just gloss over the complexities of society and
>"Duh Doi look bad Man Black, 2 plu 2 ekual 4 all Blakck bad Me light skin ooga booga me think deep KILL KILL nigger me good

Crayola box philosophy.

Attached: cocaine.gif (576x432, 1.33M)

Why is death bad? If we sterilize everyone we could end death once and for all!

Much less user

Attached: 5d1be132b076bcd577632e7ba4c697b95d97bf37775bf7e21b2e87a10c853493.png (4000x2191, 2.61M)