Basically Catcher In The Rye

Post shows with immoral and insufferable main characters that you hate with a passion

Attached: IMG_1774.jpg (1440x750, 227K)

yes, dear

A dishonorable mention

Attached: IMG_1775.jpg (1200x627, 95K)

Almost forgot

Attached: IMG_1776.jpg (432x243, 23K)

>Basically Catcher In The Rye
Elaborate plz

A book about an asshole that you're supposed to sympathize with just because he's the focus.

I love Lucy?

The George Lopez show. He was a shitty husband and an even worse father. He pretty much guaranteed that Carmen will suffer from severe daddy issues in her adult life

You dont have to, I mean Holden Caulfield is an insufferable little bitch who whines about every little thing and calls everyone a phony, it would be crazy sympathisng with such a fag

Attached: 1561426965526.gif (200x180, 569K)

I've noticed a phenomena where the people who hate Holden Caulfield are the people who are most like him.

people who hate holden are the phonies he's talking about you retards do realise that right

holden was unironically right

I would put at least 3 babies in Dana.

Attached: sister.jpg (747x1000, 168K)

Fuck off. Holden is a phony.

The point of Holden's character is that he isn't right. That he makes unfair assumptions about people because he's always externalizing his problems.

This has about as much business with Catcher in the Rye as my dick has with 18 year old pussy. I swear to God.

Correct and so are the people who hate Holden.

According to Jim is one of those shows where the plots are so stupid and poorly written, you have to sit back and laugh at it. Like the Eric Estrada episode.

IMO he's traumatized to the degree is unable to understand that other people genuinely feel positive emotion. i also think this is why the book appeals to crazy people and elicits strong reactions from people. it's a pretty universal part of being deeply traumatized.

Don't mind me just extending the sphere of unlikeability to the entire cast.

Attached: IMG_1779.png (1080x916, 509K)

Literally nothing happened to Holden to traumatize him. Fuck the Caulfields and fuck the Glass family.

Get a load of this guy

His younger brother died at a very young age in an unnatural way. and then he saw his roommate bullied to death with no one giving a shit or being punished for it.

I bet she'd let you

I agree, though I change "unable" to "just doesn't want to". Like when he visits Mr. Antolini, Mr. Antolini basically hits the nail on the head in regards to Holden's issues, so he demonizes him the first chance he can. In Holden's head, Mr. Antolini being a creepy pervert is more appealing than him genuinely caring about his mental health, because it means he can keep blaming the world.

>Mr. Antolini being a creepy pervert is more appealing than him genuinely caring about his mental health, because it means he can keep blaming the world.
This was the one thing Holden was right about. Holden doesn't want to see "fuck you" scrawled across a wall like I don't want my wife's boyfriend's kids exposed to homosexuals.

I dislike the actors more than their characters. All the budget went to their salaries, so they rarely did anything ambitious and produced endless bottle episodes. This is why I prefer King of Queens.

I agree Mr. Antolini nails it, but i also think that Mr. Antolini genuinely was a creepy predatory guy (which is bad news for holden because he throws the baby out with the bathwater). Have you ever woken up to a man staring at you and stroking your hair?

Remini and Knipfing were the best paid television actors in 2006 and 2007.

Attached: king-of-queens-Carrie-certainly-has-a-type.jpg (620x349, 67K)