Russell Crowe threatened to kill a veteran producer with his bare hands during a 3am phone call while filming his...

>Russell Crowe threatened to kill a veteran producer with his bare hands during a 3am phone call while filming his Oscar-winning role in Gladiator, according to a new book. Branko Lustig, 77, a Holocaust survivor, immediately telephoned Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles and asked to leave the production.

>Crowe's exact words, according to the book, were "You motherfucker. I will kill you with my bare hands". He was apparently angry at Lustig's refusal to pay his assistants what the actor considered to be a fair daily wage.

>The actor took to Twitter to deny the claims in typically robust fashion: "On Gawker/Defamer, book re dreamworks If mentions of me are eg's of distance from the truth waste of paper written by a lying horse's ass," he wrote.

Attached: ea195ba0-d3d5-0132-45fa-0ebc4eccb42f.jpg (1000x797, 62K)

>jew cheated Russel's assistants out of their rightful money
based Russel

What? A hollywood jew refusing to pay fair wages? Sorry OP, your story just doesn't add up.

6 million wasn't enough

>Branko Lustig, 77, a Holocaust survivor,
What does that have to do with anything?

Russell "gas the kikes, even the tykes" Crowe

You survived the Holocaust, but get ready for the Crowe-locaust!!

OY VEY

>Branko Lustig, 77, a Holocaust survivor, immediately telephoned Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles
oyest of veys

So? Based Crowe fighting for the little man

I never knew Russell was a union crony

>ARE YOU NOT ENTER PLANE?

Attached: 1536331822071.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Can I just start calling myself a 9/11 survivor? I'm from the general area and about the right age to have lived through it. I have memories of it. Can I just use it as a shield from now on?

Of course.

muslims are a protected class, racist

>Branko Lustig, 77, a Holocaust survivor

really

Attached: images (19).jpg (324x536, 18K)

>jew calls another jew to help jew a gentile

Oh gee what a fucking surprise

Honestly? Probably.

this, am I supposed to be sympathetic here? Russell should have killed that fucking kike

Oy vey what an anti semite

Attached: 1545954560442.gif (600x600, 249K)

Based

Attached: Foightinroundtheworld.gif (384x270, 1.74M)

Russel was probably hyped up going on set everyday screaming like a gladiator. And probably on the roids a bit. But who the fuck cares? Holocaust survivor also has nothing to fucking do with it. And if this bitch was willing to just leave the production he probably had enough money saved until his next gig anyway. What a whiner.

how can one man be so based

>book re dreamworks If mentions of me are eg's of distance from the truth waste of paper written

Attached: LegalJointAtlanticspadefish-mobile.jpg (540x276, 15K)

>how dare Crowe accost a Holocaust survivor over money?

Meanwhile

Attached: thisagency.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>I'm from the general area and about the right age to have lived through it.
Irrelevant, you just have to have been alive when it occured.

Yeah

>A holocaust survivor

They have to mention it don't they. I bet the idiots parents weren't even in Europe during the holocaust.