Redpill me on the one known as 'brie larson'

redpill me on the one known as 'brie larson'

why has Yea Forums changed their stance on her?

Attached: captain-marvel-brie-larson.jpg (1409x883, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podtail.com/podcast/the-nerdist/brie-larson/
youtube.com/watch?v=3OC72lcLltg
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/31695322/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/39332856/#39333359
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/40284945/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/42117611/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69306751/#69308972
youtu.be/aapvwAkl-1o
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas
imdb.com/title/tt4916630
soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're one of the more progressive boards.

nobody changed their stance, she sucks.
The femdom fags aren't people

Yea Forums liked her for a long time because she was pretty and a good actress, it was only because of Captain Marvel that people here began to hate her a lot. But the excessive hate has caused a push in the opposite direction and most people here now like her even more than they did before CM. Plus now people have discovered just how cute she is from all the pictures posted here

Attached: 1561240594729.jpg (500x827, 37K)

she's /ourqueen/ forever

Attached: beautifulandperfectGODDESS.gif (268x290, 1.1M)

step on my face goddess

>trying to recreate Emilia's redemption arc
reddit, please

IRL realigned villainous vixen

Attached: 1486434360929.png (194x461, 15K)

Meme appeal turned into actual affection, in my case.
It's why I love Ellen Page now

Because she is simply amazing. The hate came from autists who are threatened by women. Normal guys aren't concerned about feminism, we just see women for who they are.
Brie is talented and beautiful and I'm not embarassed or ashamed to say it.

Attached: f65v5zhiaf131.jpg (681x1000, 61K)

redpilled

Attached: 1561081449653.gif (268x395, 2.52M)

you're based, bro

Attached: heyU.jpg (1242x894, 1.15M)

TVs full of pathetic losers that put pussy on a pedestal, so this moderately attractive feminist is forgiven for her bullshit

I wonder what she was thinking here, I wished she was thinking of me.

Attached: 1561074237096.jpg (1400x1400, 425K)

Hope this thread is alive by tomorrow, going to crash soon.
A "quick" redpill for me were these two podcasts
podtail.com/podcast/the-nerdist/brie-larson/
youtube.com/watch?v=3OC72lcLltg
But there's too much material out there to link.
Bottom line is she's a nerdy, introverted, cute girl who is occasionally lewd and is really down to earth.
Also was liked by the majority of Yea Forums pre-Disney.
There seems to be a re-awakening as of late.

Attached: ird6fusw1w3wci0o5_540.gif (540x420, 2.99M)

>Thinking about user

Attached: 1561248480262.jpg (674x1024, 373K)

I've yet to see Chris or RDJ actually go to a movie theatre, mingle with the peeps, give them popcorn and take selfies with them.
She loves her fans. She also knows how to promote her film.

Attached: 1556616099113.jpg (1366x2048, 526K)

because Yea Forums wants to be her /ss/ boytoy

Attached: 1561479426756.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

>majority of Yea Forums
No they didn't, no one likes her.
And even if so, opinions change, she's an autistic bitch and deserves all the hate she gets.

have sex

Attached: image1.gif (540x350, 2.95M)

because Yea Forums is more than one person

How is she autistic? I don’t see the tell tale signs in her behavior.

> forgiven for her bullshit
She has tweeted things in support and in defense of men, and even follows Joe Rogan on twitter, when a lot of celebrities would consider him persona non grata.
Most modern women, especially in Hollywood, are feminists. But she's not a feminazi. She has also conversed with trolls directly, again on twitter, and has been nice to them.
She also hasn't publicly brought up politics in a very long time, and doesn't seem that interested in the topic anymore.

she was brilliant in room. i always forget that she won the oscar, feels like a snub year for some reason

She likes Huey Lewis and the News too

Attached: 1561077892417.png (1075x824, 1.13M)

She's a sperg but she's not a bitch. Plenty of evidence in this thread if you care about it.

>t-tell me how to think

this

She tends to do roles with good human interest. Her brief capeshit role put her on the map with 13 year old boys, but she's using it as a springboard to do movies she wants to do.

Attached: 001_1556987278519.jpg (1000x1580, 193K)

Are you fucking insane? She is one of the most disliked actresses at the moment.

My new Brie

Attached: DSC_1191.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

tumorhead

Except the white male fans right user.

stay mad little white boy

Dude just look at every Brie Larson thread in the past month, or the one that just died:
people are coming around to liking her once again

I was a Brie defender

she's so perfect, so perfect

Attached: perfectwife.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Stop shitting in the street Pajeet.

Attached: 1558991106704.gif (220x263, 537K)

While she is disliked, I talked to a bunch of normies recently about her and the majority thought she wasn't that bad.
She definitely shot herself in the foot with some dumb statements, but people may grow on her in time. Or maybe not, we'll see.

White male fans were 75% of her ticketbuyers, brah.
She's fun, she's goofy, white man's kryptonite (especially if her hair is red)

Attached: 001_1559247480505.png (1080x1036, 1.11M)

cute feet desu

God I want her to poop on my chest

Her upcoming movie is pretty serious stuff. I would like to see her in a Romantic Comedy, however. Something to show off her comedic talents. You got to see a small bit of it in "Unicorn Store"

Attached: unicornstore_2.jpg (1800x2666, 1.4M)

Yup. A lot of people just think with their dicks. I've seen a copious amount of thirst comments on her IG pics about dudes wanting to fuck her.
I hated her at first, then thought she was cute but still wouldn't consider liking her just for her appearance, and then I learned she's alright.
Actually a bit closer to a Yea Forums user than a regular girl.

I hate the Indians as much as I hate whitoids like you, turbotard

I really began to like her because of this movie

Attached: w08x2k2ronq21.jpg (1080x1291, 276K)

It's just one or two faggots doing the meme of her being cool.

At first it seemed like some really fucking weird psy-ops because from one day to another everyone started to say "I LOVE HER SHE'S MY FUNGAL QUEEN", just look at the replies vs original posters and you'll see it's the same guys spamming the shit.

Attached: 1550988266084.png (436x361, 177K)

holy queen of my heart

Foot fungus

Attached: 1561242337182.jpg (486x527, 33K)

it's because she has a perfect personality, seriously, she's so smart and funny, she's perfect

Attached: briesiiiiiippps.png (564x699, 660K)

she's perfect for comedy. hopefully marvel figures out how to capitalize on it

>delusional

Attached: 1560646929920.jpg (1334x2000, 287K)

He hates everyone except Brie Larson desu.
A reverse CreepyThinMan. But we've all stepped in the shit at this point.

Attached: XFczNUv.jpg (736x1104, 128K)

Because /poltv/ is a faggots and Captain Marvel was average at worst.
>BUT I'M TIRED OF SEEING WOMEN DO THINGS
Haaaaaaaaaavvvvvvveeeeeeee sssssssseeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Yeah I think they can do a Captain Marvel 2 in the vein of Thor:Ragnarok and it would make Marvel billions.

Attached: 1561067330909.jpg (1338x2000, 443K)

Yeah, and she's a white woman, who got in trouble for seemingly hating her own race. So stop pushing that shit, and don't be racist yourself.
Consider that most of us are white.

Attached: 1561502138071.jpg (1366x768, 176K)

>At first it seemed like some really fucking weird psy-ops because from one day to another everyone started to say "I LOVE HER SHE'S MY FUNGAL QUEEN", just look at the replies vs original posters and you'll see it's the same guys spamming the shit.

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS!!!

Attached: 1560012767262.jpg (1080x1080, 222K)

The meme hatred became so intense that it transformed into love.

Attached: captain marvel4534.jpg (1469x2885, 801K)

Blame it on OP for implying everyone on Yea Forums likes her. But there's more than two, believe me.
It's just a glorified pseudo-general at this point.

Mohammad stop replying to me.

disgusting feet

It just me that find her hot as fuck? I love her with that tomboy hair.

Attached: 1545315343.jpg (680x531, 43K)

I honestly thought I was the only Brie lover, but it seemed like every Brie thread collected posts like mad the moment I posted anything BL.

Attached: 001_1558804787252.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

last thread had over 100 unique IPs though

yeah once the blue checkmarks started to hate her, that's when Yea Forums decided to love her. same exact shit happened with dany btw.

she is a woman, that is the difference, the feminine gender is perfect and descends from the Goddess, if it is feminine the race does not matter, it's something divine

Attached: mybriemygoddessmyfuturewifeONLYMINEMINEFOREVERMINEMYWIFEMYPERFECTWIFE.jpg (2000x2400, 814K)

How I get Brie gf?

Attached: 1557276180254.jpg (633x765, 86K)

You know the opposite can happen too, right?
Too much love ain't a good thing. I'd consider making these threads less often.

Become famous and meet her

Attached: 1560637005112.png (1238x731, 1.18M)

because any waifu threads that simultaneously function as bait threads are a goldmine for your average horny troll. look how long the cunnyfags have survived on this formula. the bronies took it to such a level that they had to be exiled to their own board. i suspect that the alitafags have similar inspiration.

Attached: 1510349577049.png (473x454, 9K)

have sex

Yea Forums hasn’t changed their stance. It’s tourists or sunmerfags or some shit. Like the ecg, fuck both those talentless cunts.

One thing I've noticed is the autists who are in love with cartoons and CGI women tend to hate Brie, who is an actual person with feelings, thoughts and dreams.
Its almost scary to hear them spout their bizarre opinions and then turn around and trash up an Alita thread with their sexual fantasies about fucking doll parts.

Attached: brie-larson-io-donna-del-corriere-della-sera-february-2019-0.jpg (1280x1670, 285K)

the blue checkmarks don't hate her

sorry, whatever you'll call professional vloggers or cinemaphiles or whatever

If you aren't black, she aint interested.

>Brie, who is an actual person with feelings, thoughts and dreams.
Yes user, how rare. Please have sex.

>Yes user, how rare. Please have sex.
No thanks, already did on saturday. My GF is no Brie Larson but I'm allowed to look at BL pics.

Attached: 1561083021485.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Brie is something divine, every day I think about her, all day, in everything I do because I live for her, because she gives me back my faith in the world, something so beautiful, so powerful, so perfect and pure, living in this fucking hell, she gives me the strength to continue

Attached: briesmile!.jpg (853x1280, 258K)

>shill containment thread
Good. Stay here and rot, you worthless fucks.

I just think she's cute.

Attached: 1529332668971.jpg (2000x1500, 405K)

Lol no one has changed their stance on her. Its literally just a handful of faggots who are trying to meme tv into liking her. Probably her PR team desu. Check the number of IPs in these threads.

Such anger, its gonna burn you up inside, boy.

Attached: 001_1559331173308.jpg (2267x3400, 1.04M)

And yet somehow even after having a girl to bust nuts in, you're putting another pussy on a pedestal because they, gasp, have interests that they pursue. Very weird the way you talk about her and over-analyse why anons don't like her.

I have it!

Attached: mysoul.jpg (1378x1189, 271K)

No one changed their stance on her. She acted like a cunt but she's still good looking.

>Implying Yea Forums isn't just the same people shitposting all day.

C U T E

U

T

E

Ugly

yikes, sweetie

Attached: brie-larson-at-v-magazine-dinner-in-honor-of-karl-lagerfeld-in-new-york-10-23-2017-6.jpg (1200x1803, 213K)

Hate and love aren't so different. When you're passionate about something it just takes a little push to change from cold to hot.

Attached: 1561076168506.jpg (961x961, 83K)

Armpits

Attached: FB_IMG_1561511491861.jpg (540x960, 39K)

Yeah, Yea Forums sure is the whole of the internet

*earns a billion dollars in your path*

Attached: MV5BODlhOGM4MGMtYjBjMi00MWQ2LTk4OWUtYzQ2YzE0NWZkODlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQW1yb3NzZXI@._V1_CR251,0,1419,798_AL (477x268, 15K)

>implying those numbers aren't faked
People hate that movie.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________have_sex___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

trips of truth

Can we start banning people that do this "have sex" thing? Outside of /pol/ people keep spamming that at me.

Attached: yui4590834.jpg (706x655, 72K)

>Outside of /pol/

Attached: 1531388201971.jpg (500x377, 40K)

>Outside of /pol/ people keep spamming that at me.
You should do us all a favour and stay there

>muh conspiracy theory with no proof
cope

Attached: 1561256792294.jpg (736x1020, 113K)

Great thread and all but let's get to the point, what's the best pic you go to when you want to bust a nut to Brie?

It's an open secret in Hollywood that Brie Larson does not have an anus

I would love to prove you wrong.

Attached: 001_1556825523794.jpg (2848x4288, 678K)

so you're saying she doesn't poop
seems legit as angels don't poop

I’ve never even heard of her before captain marvel

youtu.be/aapvwAkl-1o

She was in the movie "Trainwreck" but she played the reliable sister.

Attached: 1560155206808.jpg (1154x1600, 238K)

Captain Marvel has never sold more than 20K issues and loses money with every published issue.

Captain Marvel was originally a male hero created when the copyright license for the original Captain Marvel lapsed 40 years ago. The copyright-stealing hero was never successful but Marvel never wanted to relinquish the copyright for jew reasons so they regularly relaunched unsuccessful spinoffs. Then Captain Marvel died of space-cancer (seriously)

One of these spinoffs was "Ms. Marvel" which was an unsuccessful women's lib. Over the next thirty years the two most notable events was getting leech-raped by Rogue from the X-Men who took all her powers and another time getting Bill Cosbied by some cosmic entity named Marcus Immortus who made her give birth to him, then married her in a incest-rape story arc.

Then about ten years ago Marvel executive demanded female superheroes be made so that Marvel can sell IP for female-targeted capeshit movies and Ms Marvel for all her getting raped and shittiness was one of the few that Marvel had. She became a bunch of beta male writers' idea of a forceful and commanding female which is to say a retarded, loud and authoritarian bitch who did stupid shit and demanded everyone obey her. Noone like this shit or bought any of her books but they continued to be published.

There. Now you're caught up!!!FACT!!!

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

>Captain Marvel has never sold more than 20K issues and loses money with every published issue.
>Captain Marvel was originally a male hero created when the copyright license for the original Captain Marvel lapsed 40 years ago. The copyright-stealing hero was never successful but Marvel never wanted to relinquish the copyright for jew reasons so they regularly relaunched unsuccessful spinoffs. Then Captain Marvel died of space-cancer (seriously)
>One of these spinoffs was "Ms. Marvel" which was an unsuccessful women's lib. Over the next thirty years the two most notable events was getting leech-raped by Rogue from the X-Men who took all her powers and another time getting Bill Cosbied by some cosmic entity named Marcus Immortus who made her give birth to him, then married her in a incest-rape story arc.
>Then about ten years ago Marvel executive demanded female superheroes be made so that Marvel can sell IP for female-targeted capeshit movies and Ms Marvel for all her getting raped and shittiness was one of the few that Marvel had. She became a bunch of beta male writers' idea of a forceful and commanding female which is to say a retarded, loud and authoritarian bitch who did stupid shit and demanded everyone obey her. Noone like this shit or bought any of her books but they continued to be published.
>There. Now you're caught up!!!FACT!!!

Then Brie Larson was Captain Marvel and made $1.2 BILLION dollars.

Attached: brie-larson-arriving-to-appear-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-in-hollywood-03-04-2019-12.jpg (1280x1920, 287K)

Also, this slag was homeschooled which explains why she's an autistic bitch. She's NEVER faced adversity, never been challenged and had everything handed to her. So she expects everyone to kiss her ass and when they don't she turns into a cuntish brat. Her parents also divorced when she was young which explains why she's a "feminist" (all of whom hate Daddy aka "THE PATRIARCHY!!!") and fucks niggers.

Furthermore, Hollywood (((executives))) have been fucking this skank since she was a child which is why they've been relentlessly shilling her. They tried to make her a TV star, then a popstar, now they gave her an Oscar and a billion dollar grossing movie as the new lead of the biggest film franchise in history, all unearned.

Seriously, she must have MAJOR dirt on some powerful people because she's a complete and utter zero charisma non-entity!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CRYPT-KEEPER-FEET.jpg (483x720, 209K)

based Marcus Immortus

Disney was desperate to create a female superhero to one up WB/DC who beat them to the punch with Wonder Woman. So Disney took a horrible character whose shitty books don't sell and knew they couldn't do anything with. So they decided that they'd try to turn it into a feminist statement thus suckering feminazi's and white knight beta orbiters into going to see it the same way they conned niggers into seeing Black Panther. This is why they deliberately made CM into a near parody of Feminazi/SJW politics and hired a massive fucking cunt to play the part because they knew she'd piss people off at which point they could play victim. Disney shills then deliberately spammed message boards like Yea Forums to incite controversy when six months earlier no one gave a shit. You might have noticed last week there was a LOT of CM threads and it's because CM was released on Bluray this Tuesday so they were stirring shit up in the hope of boosting sales because they can't artificially inflate numbers by buying physical copies the way they can with movie tickets which is 99% electronic.

The thing that bothers me is the way (((they))) tried to paint the narrative that "IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS YOU'RE A SEXIST" as if men wont go see movies with female leads ala Resident Evil. Then there was the demented revisionism they tried to push that CM was the first female superhero movie and once people pointed out Wonder Woman and Supergirl they backtracked to say "the first MCU female superhero".

Cast someone attractive like Emma Stone and makes a good movie and I would have seen Captain Marvel. But that takes too much effort. So they made a piece of shit, starring a slithering cunt and shilled it as some sort of milestone against "THE PATRIARCHY" aka WHITE FUCKING MALES aka Daddy.

I just wanted a hot chick fighting aliens. NOPE. Can't have simple entertainment now. Everything needs to have politics shoved into it and I'm soo fucking tired of it!!!FACT!!!

Attached: FUCK THIS SHIT.jpg (870x690, 117K)

>Also, this slag was homeschooled which explains why she's an autistic bitch.
Why do you autists always hate other autists, isn't there supposed to be a code of friendship and allegiance among you? Sheesh.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Too-Hot.jpg (1277x956, 152K)

bro this is kind of cringe

Attached: 1560397564138.jpg (660x634, 67K)

>I just wanted a hot chick fighting aliens
Have you even seen the movie? That's all it is.

>bro this is kind of cringe

Attached: captain cumdumpster.jpg (1280x1280, 150K)

some autists get mad at the ones who make it.

Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807

Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

Even with the unrelenting shilling, system rigging, ticket purchasing and riding on the heels of the most anticipated movie of this generation (Endgame) that they shoved her into to create false hype while piggybacking her off a decades worth or work and effort, Disney's new flagship character was STILL beaten by a joke character whose solo film was coming off a box office disaster (Justice League) while it promoted pro-Feminism/SJW values (interracial relationships, strong female characters and an environmental friendly message) better than Captain Fungi whose message only appealed to North American white women who are the most coddled and entitled spoiled fucking bitches on the planet and hate their fathers which is the real reason why they cry "DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!" because Daddy didn't buy them a pony.

Not to mention that Aquaman's cast were more likeable and attractive while the movie itself was better Written, Directed and just more entertaining that that boring uninspired piece of shit.

Aquaman is the underdog who had everything going against him but triumphed in the face of adversity while Captain Marvel lost despite being backed by the biggest entertainment corporation in the world!!!FACT!!!

Attached: AQUACHAD VS. CAPTIN FUNGI.jpg (1452x1098, 380K)

god i'm glad im not a sperg

Aquaman was a good movie, all you are admitting to is that Captain Marvel is an equally good movie.

Attached: 1559396068835.jpg (1080x807, 171K)

>some autists get mad at the ones who suck cock and ride dick to make it.

you're not the real CreepyThinMan. have sex incel.

>Aquaman was a good movie, all you are admitting to is that Captain Marvel is an equally good movie.

Captain Marvel is trash and so is that slithering dead eyed whore that you worship like the thirsty dog you are!!!FACT!!!

Attached: SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP.jpg (588x391, 53K)

>why has Yea Forums changed their stance on her?
Her social awkwardness is incredibly cute and relatable, she is probably on the spectrum as well, feet with the taste of delicious ripened cheddar and the fact that the whole marvelcast/normalsphere hates her

I for one, am not angry at all Marvel has plenty of eye candy to look at.

Attached: 1559340231770.jpg (1200x628, 137K)

The drama aroudn this movie made me realize that there should somehow, in an ideal world, be an age restriction on internet access. Too many 16 year old boys in the suburbs who get sucked into identity politics and end up writing multi-page rants about fucking capeshit and making 3 hour long critical reviews for a 2 hour movie.

LITERALLY 3 FUCKING AUTISTS WHO SAY "CUTE"
they need to fuck back to discord, those zoomers are retards

>you're not the real CreepyThinMan. have sex incel.

When some feminazi and/or one of their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot lapdogs calls you an "INCEL" or use their generic insult "have sex", because they can't form a coherent thought let alone a counter argument, it's because women are nothing more than three holes which is why even the ugliest, fattest, poorest amongst them can get laid whenever they like. Withholding sex from men is the only power they have. Without that they have nothing and are nothing but herpes riddled whores!

And the so-called "men" who use those words are even worse because they're virtue signaling numale cucks who think that they'll get some of that sweet college/university hipster chick pussy when those women will be fucking Chad Thundercock and only settle for them once they're looking to nest with a beta orbiter provider after they're done riding the cock carousel.

Finally, "involuntary celibate" is something roasties project onto men who don't put up with women's shit. As if to say "oh, if you had sex you'd agree with me and give in to my demands". This is because women think they can get anything they want with sex and believe this because their white knight lapdogs betas would do anything for a pity fuck!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie 9.jpg (425x306, 56K)

Incels spammed and complained about her everyday which caused us to like her

It also says a lot that Yea Forums would rather side with a Jew over this horrible roastie cunt whose personality is soo fucking shit that it oozes out of her diseased toes!!!FACT!!!

Attached: ............jpg (3471x1907, 606K)

>Incels spammed and complained about her everyday which caused us to like her
Incels actually think Yea Forums likes an incel, how deluded is that.

Attached: Revealing-Brie-Larson-19.jpg (500x750, 43K)

Brie loves Burzum. How can you not like her?

do you just have a word document with all these to ctrl c + ctrl v with?
go outside. breathe.

>. I would like to see her in a Romantic Comedy, however.
youtube.com/watch?v=vI-QLWNlTas

>Incels spammed and complained about her everyday which caused us to like her

TRANSLATION = Disney/Marvel shills spammed websites to stir up controversy which is the same reason why they cast this horrible cunt in the role, so they could play victim and sucker losers into paying to see this shit. I never paid to watch Captain Marvel nor Endgame and won't spend one fucking cent on anything related to her or her character.

Imagine shilling for a kike cum dumpster because you hate your Daddy aka The Patriarchy!!!FACT!!!

Race mixing though. Brie with a curry pajeet, fuck you Hollywood.

Attached: at8t0v34ac231.jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

>do you just have a word document with all these to ctrl c + ctrl v with? go outside. breathe.

Hit a nerve did I because I don't see a counter argument?!?FACT!!!

It is a couple of incels trying to force a Brie is cute meme on the board.

>I never paid to watch Captain Marvel nor Endgame and won't spend one fucking cent on anything related to her or her character.
Holy crap dude, thats some serious anger. Calm down and have a sniff.

Attached: 1560133595040.jpg (1192x670, 134K)

Looked she tooted

The woman on the left. One of the most beloved female characters in cinema history (played by one of the most respected actresses of the last 40 years) who is strong, intelligent, determined and succeeds because of her perseverance and yet still feminine while able to command authority by using logic and reason. She has a cat. Same thing could be applied to Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs, except for the cat, although Jodie Foster does like pussy.

The woman on the right. A slithering cunt, played by a sociopathic narcissistic fungi breeding greaseball, being forced upon the public as a feminist icon and shilled by a corporation who is silencing critics while using misguided political activists to promote their product and attack anyone who see's through their agenda. She also has a cat!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Ripley and a CUNT.jpg (1131x383, 71K)

Literally Disney corporate shills trying to convince thirsty incels and discord trannies that she's "/ourgirl/" just to make them feel justified in watching the next phase of Marvel capeshit.

Attached: 1560142578453.gif (200x161, 986K)

Oh and let me explain why Cheese Noass has an Oscar beside sucking and riding kike cock. The Oscars are soo fucking politicized that all you need to do is make a movie that sucks up to women, niggers or fags and you'll win. Larson won because she played a woman imprisoned and abused by an EVIL WHITE MALE. The Shape of Water won Best Picture because it was about a degenerate whore who fucks a fish while her friends are a fat black woman and a gay man while the "villain" is a straight white male and the movie takes place in the 1950's which is vilified by Feminazi's and SJW faggot for being oh-so-oppressive because you couldn't act like wild animals and fuck up civilization as you have been doing for the last several decades. Moonlight won because it was about Gayniggers who were, sadly, not from outer space!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Is Brie Larson a white supremacist.jpg (1196x1204, 184K)

How much is Warner Bros paying you for these posts?

Brie can be saved, you just need to love her right.

Ya know you can have BOTH as female role models.

Attached: 1560072361894.jpg (780x439, 39K)

did i touch a nerve, outing you as a copy of an actually funny poster?

shoo shoo incel. this is a brie board now.

There is a difference between someone not being overtly sexualized, ie boobs hanging out and underwear for pants, and someone with an objectively shit body that has almost nothing going for it due to no real care or training undertaken with proven fungal infections who is also filled with a vapid idiot of a personality with few redeeming qualities if any. Whose sole personality trait seems to be; "So what if I don't look after myself?, I am 'empowering' to bland unattractive woman because we say so, yet I am surprised no one but desperate greasy guys want to fuck me!?"

Arnold Schwarzenegger was supposed to be emotionless as the terminator but in terminator 2 started smiling and throwing out funny one liners specifically to show he was learning to be less of a robot - while playing one.

Captain Marvel on the other hand comes across as an unhappy, hateful, depressing person to be around, who is using her godly powers out of spite. There are practically no redeeming qualities to the actress and by extension the character she is playing as a result. Brie Larson has absolutely no femininity or grace while espousing forced grandeur and feigned superiority while looking like a world class unmitigated cunt!!!FACT!!!

Attached: RAPE.jpg (620x718, 176K)

by the way, thanks for bumping my thread, incel.

STAY MAD

Attached: me!.jpg (640x640, 127K)

WHAT STANCE, SHE WAS A LITERAL WHO
RARE SHORT TERM 12 THREADS
HARDLY ANY ROOM THREADS

SHE SUCKS ANYWAY, THAT KID OUT ACTED HER

BUT NOW SHE'S TAKEN ON THE MANTLE OF SJW FEMINIST ACTIVIST #1

SO SHE WILL GET RIGHTLY SHIT ON FOR HER DECISION
FROM NOW UNTIL SHE DROPS IT OR HER CAREER IMPLODES WITH CM2 WHEN IT HAS NO ENDGAME TO PROP IT UP AND IT BOMBS HORRIBLY FINALLY KILLING THE MCU IN PHASE 4 LMAO

BASED

Attached: 1555449959219.jpg (292x344, 24K)

>did i touch a nerve, outing you as a copy of an actually funny poster?shoo shoo incel. this is a brie board now.

Why don't you say "no u". What's wrong, Daddy doesn't love you and regards you as a loser which is why you rail against white men?!?FACT!!!

Attached: GOD OF RAPE 3.jpg (648x960, 211K)

Shut the fuck up basedboy

Wow, just fucking wow. I think we have a bonafide incel here, not just a poseur!

Attached: 1560867744788.png (1062x1043, 535K)

>Also, this slag was homeschooled which explains why she's an autistic bitch.
can you please shut your fucking mouth? I was homeschooled, is nothing bad, seriously you're just shilling here, fuck off, get the fuck out of my board

Attached: cutehater.jpg (1497x1497, 168K)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________have_sex________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>by the way, thanks for bumping my thread, incel.

Must be one of the most profound experiences of your sad, worthless and pathetic existence. I troll for fun, you do it to gratify your ego and validate your miserable life which is utterly bereft of meaning!!!FACT!!!

based and pretentious classic Yea Forums pilled

projection: the post

Eat something with some iron incel

seething incel

Attached: 1561240458620.jpg (923x947, 144K)

Nobody wants you here sad and poor being

Attached: DSC_1183.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Hate is a form of obsession

>I troll for fun, you do it to gratify your ego and validate your miserable life which is utterly bereft of meaning!!!

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (976x549, 59K)

mmmmmmm

Attached: 1560634786885.gif (540x380, 2.28M)

>getting Bill Cosbied
So she took recreational drugs and consented to sex?

Attached: CUM SIPPING WHORE.jpg (1497x1497, 185K)

I don't give a shit about her or her politics but I really wanna fuck her

>I troll for fun, you do it to gratify your ego and validate your miserable life which is utterly bereft of meaning!!

Attached: mEdLlRv.jpg (1242x1211, 107K)

I never realized I had so many Brie Larson pics on my HD.

Attached: 1560731297436.gif (215x270, 2.78M)

>silly edit
dude, you're pathetic hahaha

Attached: briedubs.jpg (792x936, 113K)

>I troll for fun, you do it to gratify your ego and validate your miserable life which is utterly bereft of meaning

Attached: (You).jpg (1113x1200, 220K)

shut up incel

because the alt-lite outrage fags found something new to be butthurt about

>projection: the post

Projection, the modern version of "I know you are but what am I?".

Face it, your Daddy doesn't love you and never will and no amount of virtue signaling will change that and whne he dies, on his death bed, his last words will be "I wish you were a little girl", no go dilate your axe wound self loathing lapdog!!!!FACT!!!

I hear ya, bro. I hear ya.

Come on, 4

Attached: 1560132218727.jpg (2048x1365, 823K)

>PUT A PLATE OF BROCCOLI IN YOUR FACE
>THROW IT ON THE FLOOR IN DISGUST
O-OBSESSED!

t. UNBASED RETARD

Attached: broccoli-450w-547986085.jpg (450x320, 28K)

oof lets get it

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was /POL/!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"

!!!FACT!!!

No one forced you to watch Captain Marvel or any movie with Brie Larson

>t. can't even t. correctly

wow, it takes you an average 10 minutes to come up with an original reply. at least the real creepyThinMan is funny.

i haven't even seen captain marvel i just love watching incels seethe

Don't be fooled by shills, we don't like her.

I'll give you $100 if you can post something that doesn't exist in the archives. lmao. have sex, incel.

> why has Yea Forums changed their stance on her?
Because she won and accepting our rightful queen is the only thing to do.

Attached: 1561279618121.jpg (1500x1000, 259K)

TO ANYONE AWARE OF MOVIES IT WAS UNAVOIDABLE
AND THE NEGATIVE REACTION TO HER BULLSHIT WAS UNIVERSAL

THEY ARE JUST LUCKY MOST PEOPLE DIDNT SEE HER INTERVIEWS AND WENT IN ON FAITH OF MCU BRANDING AND ENDGAME TIE IN
THIS WONT BE A REPEAT FOR CM2 BTW

YOU CAN DELUDE YOURSELF OTHERWISE ALL YOU WANT
WONT THE CHANGE THE REALITY SWEETY :^)

Attached: 1552881535642.jpg (1080x1137, 151K)

It literally made a billion dollars though. There isn't really any damage control it's just trolling at this point.

>Don't be fooled by shills, we don't like her.
"we"

You don't speak for me, user.

Attached: gib6EuD0_o.jpg (640x800, 52K)

Does anyone have those drawings of scenes from the movie where her forehead looks enormous?

ARE YOU 1 DISCORD TRANNY OR 2?
PROXIES? HOW DOES IT WORK EXACTLY DISCORD :^)

Attached: 1503595151859.png (800x531, 721K)

she can sit her skinny feminist ass on my face any day tbqhfamalam

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (750x725, 85K)

>CAPTAIN MARVEL IS GONNA FLOP AND RUIN THE MCU
>*makes over a billion dollars*
>WELL CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 IS GONNA FLOP
Yeah sure thing

Say, why didn't Cheese NoAss turn down the role of Captain Marvel when the first female version of the character was a black woman?!? Where was your cries of "WHITEWASHING!!!" then?!? Oh yeah, white women think that the universe revolves around them.

I also find it amusing that every few years(((Hollywood))) throws some skank to the dogs and there's always a smalls group of rabid losers who worship any slut that the (((media))) puts out there. Emma Watson>Salena Gomez>Arianna Grande>Daisy Ridley etc...

You could take any chick from any mall in the world, put her on every magazine cover and there would be an army of incel virgin wankers who would come running to defend her like the thirsty mongrels they you are.

!!!FACT!!!

Attached: captain-marvel-688x1024.jpg (688x1024, 158K)

She's the Donald Trump of cinema. Apparently a vocal minority are happy to proclaim their hate, but in the end, more folks kinda like her, so she wins.

Attached: 1561242444568.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

One day I decided that I liked her because I could tell that in a lot of instances of where she's been accused of being a cunt, she was actually just trying to be funny. Then I focused my energy on reversing the hate she had here.

brie is not cute

take that back

Attached: 1560395868877.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Attached: _.png (680x486, 415K)

THAT BILLION BELONGS TO ENDGAME

DISNEY NEVER RELEASED 2 MCU MOVIES SO CLOSE TOGETHER BEFORE

EVEN DISNEY KNOWS SHES SHIT AND CANT STAND ON HER OWN :^)

I literally lost out on senior prom because of this fucking movie. Fuck this and fuck outrage culture. I'm sick of this.

>It literally made a billion dollars though. There isn't really any damage control it's just trolling at this point.

It only made a billion on paper. How much did Disney spend on buying out theaters? Why did Disney FORCE theaters to play ONLY Captain Marvel on the weekend of its release until people got wind of their scheme?!? A few hundred mill to boost the stock value with BILLIONS at stake is a small price to pay and no one will say shit as long as their pockets are getting filled!!!FACT!!!

cope harder incel

Attached: laugh.webm (1280x720, 424K)

Great analysis user. Nothing is worse it seems, than an incel with a cable modem who has decided that sonic should not have blue arms.

I'm glad you saw the light and realized she's just an actress and an entertainer. She's funny in an odd way, but that is what makes her appealing, awkward at times but never truly vicious.

sip

Attached: 1560071702552.jpg (627x627, 47K)

STAY MAD BRIECELL :^)

Attached: 1486466211971.jpg (670x377, 54K)

>She's the Donald Trump of cinema.

Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807

Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

She's really the Hillary Clinton of cinema. Lost to an underdog and her shills make excuses for her and kiss her non-existing ass!!!FACT!!!

no, she needs to learn to grow a likable personality first
acting like a cunt 100% of the time is no way to go through life

207 REPLIES
62 IPs

saddest thread in Yea Forums

I'm not mad about anything, I'm happy that Brie is doing so well. You seem to be seething that she made Disney a billion dollars

Attached: 1560635077297.gif (250x250, 1.58M)

you should check out /nfl/

Why is she always sipping something? I guess it's to wash out the taste all of the cum she had to swallow to get where she is!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Captain Fungi.jpg (1200x917, 128K)

She doesn't though, give examples of this "cunt" personality

>Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807
>Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

Aquaman = DC wins
Captain M = Marvel Wins

Tell me how this was bad? Brie now can pick her movies with a billion dollar grossing movie under her arm.

Attached: 1559713611305.jpg (1284x856, 275K)

>Why is she always sipping something?
Sipping is back, bro. All the cool kids are doing it.

Attached: 1560142218050.jpg (961x1074, 507K)

>She's funny in an odd way, but that is what makes her appealing, awkward at times but never truly vicious.
Yeah, she's my kind of girl all right.

>She also hasn't publicly brought up politics in a very long time, and doesn't seem that interested in the topic anymore.
Till she gets 0 more film rolls then she throws the old "i gave blowjobs for roles" pitty party with #Metoo.
Then suddenly they grow a big politcal hateboner. Every man is an incel alt-right nazi then.
Never trust or even take what they say as worth anything when it comes from a Hollywood whore.
I bet she throws producers under the bus in 2 years for sexual shit.

I'M SHITTING ON THE SELF PROCLAIMED FIGUREHEAD OF SJW FAGGOTRY IN HOLLYWOOD

I DONT CARE IF SHES AUTISTIC AND ITS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING, ITS WHAT SHE REPRESENTS

SHE IS NOTHING LESS THAN FEMOID HITLER AND SHE WILL BE DEFEATED

WAIT FOR THOSE CM2 BOX OFFICE COMPS BUD :^)

Attached: grab her right in the pussy.jpg (463x347, 21K)

based Skrull, incels totally MAD

Attached: perfectprincess.jpg (452x514, 38K)

I know! Two and a half dumb poltards trying to convince us anyone else on Yea Forums hates Queen Brie.

Attached: queen Brie.jpg (1581x2048, 367K)

Attached: cock holster.jpg (627x627, 78K)

>her next film is a directorial debut on fucking Netflix with her co-star from Captain Marvel and it fucking bombs hard
She’s over.

Such anger in this thread, come on folks it isn't /pol/
Relax and let Brie's love flow through you.

Attached: 1560051119376.png (710x867, 1.37M)

Poor thing is only 29 lmao

>THE SELF PROCLAIMED FIGUREHEAD OF SJW FAGGOTRY
When did she proclaim this?

>She doesn't though, give examples of this "cunt" personality

Attached: brie larson cunt 2.png (728x705, 620K)

One five second scene triggered Yea Forums's collective /ss/ fetish. That's it.

you should focus your energy n having sex

we need our s_rv_r lads

Attached: carol.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

She has the same forehead as Red Forman

He's Bolivian

Unicorn Store came out before CM you dumb incel

Brie Larson's latest movie just wrapped up filming. Sounds like another serious one from her.

imdb.com/title/tt4916630
Just Mercy shadows world-renowned civil rights defense attorney Bryan Stevenson as he recounts his experiences and details the case of a condemned death row prisoner whom he fought to free.

Attached: 1560132768008.jpg (961x961, 100K)

Attached: 1529559854103.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Someone post the tweet
>I’m a strong powerful woman so I know I’m right
She’s a genuine crazy person

Why is wanting more women and minority film critics a cunt thing?

>40yo male (any race)
disgusting

itt: reddit

I think she meant jews, but she's not wrong about that.

Attached: 1560640569715.gif (214x262, 1.2M)

>Say, why didn't Cheese NoAss turn down the role of Captain Marvel when the first female version of the character was a black woman?!? Where was your cries of "WHITEWASHING!!!" then?!? Oh yeah, white women think that the universe revolves around them.I also find it amusing that every few years(((Hollywood))) throws some skank to the dogs and there's always a smalls group of rabid losers who worship any slut that the (((media))) puts out there. Emma Watson>Salena Gomez>Arianna Grande>Daisy Ridley etc... You could take any chick from any mall in the world, put her on every magazine cover and there would be an army of incel virgin wankers who would come running to defend her like the thirsty mongrels they you are. !!!FACT!!!

No answer, eh asswipes?!? WHERE' YOUR MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE OVER THE WHITEWASHING?!? This question always shuts you right the fuck up, funny ain't it!!!FACT!!!

Bet

Stop interacting with that user, they are being a troll, and poorly

She looks so sad

Hollywood isn't fulfilling it seems.

Take your meds please

Attached: Brie09122.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Well if we wanted a niggeress chimping out about why there are no black demisexual attack helicopers on the beaches of Normady we would go to Tumblr.

don't worry, I'll save her, only just 3 years more, just 3 years

Attached: goddesssmile.jpg (1920x1200, 196K)

Unicorn Store is my guilty pleasure. All the "critics" said it was bad and all the incels said it was bad.
I got curious, streamed it and was pleasantly surprised.

How ironic the movie is about a female incel!!!

Attached: 1acbf176-1be3-4e5d-97a7-163cb1530293-Unicorn_Store.jpg (2988x1680, 182K)

>Yea Forums liked her

Attached: I don't believe you.png (869x819, 632K)

that still doesn't make Brie Larson a cunt

She follows joe rogan ohhhhhh what a huge deal. Fuck off faggot

Love that pic!

Attached: 1561268005539.jpg (1500x2314, 838K)

Here's some examples of it, pre CM

Because none of this shit matters. You like her? Nice. You don’t like her? Oh cool. NO ONE CARES. The rules of Yea Forums are an illusion and complete joke. That’s sort of the point though, except to those to dumb to see it. People with the strongest opinions online are never actually spouting there own. The funny thing about tools is they’re lacking just enough perception to know.

also, she's a great dancer, comfy and cute

Attached: gg AQ7tb5U.gif (268x395, 2.42M)

Nah tho. People like her for making her charisma mistakes because that’s the world we love in now. I think she’s, fine.

>shilling for the DoD
>feminist

pick one

>Why is wanting more women and minority film critics a cunt thing?

Uh, because it's sexist and racist to say that a movie about, say, black women couldn't be appreciated by a white males. Kinda like that ugly mutt dyke Tessa Thomspon saying that she doesn't want to work with white men.

But let me ask all of your this, what exactly do you think has been accomplished with Captain Fungi making (on paper) 1 billion dollars besides making WHITE MEN richer, eh you dribbling fucking retards?! Do you really think that it was somehow a blow to "THE PATRIARCHY!!!"?!? That it somehow negates that Trump is President and Daddy never loved you nor gave you a trust fund or a pony?!?

Who do you think that money is going to? Women and blacks? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry but the reality is that you gave rich white men more money for paying lip service to your political agendas and you fell for it like the suckers you are.

See the picture of Kevin Feige, he drilled Larson's mouth, cunt and asshole which is why she got the part. Oh and he's a (((white male))) who's getting richer off her back while getting off on her back when he's pounding her doggystyle and making her bark like a German Shepard!!!FACT!!!

Attached: rape face.jpg (1524x1640, 217K)

Meh. Internet is a small place sometimes, sweetie. Also the same weirdo fucks that hate her watch all her interviews and shit which should tell you something. Obviously extreme cases of repression but ay.

>No answer, eh asswipes?!? WHERE' YOUR MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE OVER THE WHITEWASHING?!? This question always shuts you right the fuck up, funny ain't it!!!FACT!!!

STILL NO ANSWERS, WELL, I GUESS YOUR WORDS ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR FUCKING HEADS AND THAT YOU BELIEVE IN NOTHING EXCEPT THAT DADDY DIDN'T LOVE YOU, JUST LIKE LARSON WHOSE FATHER DITCHED HER WHICH IS WHY SHE'S A BITTER CUNT!!!FACT!!!

A couple random faggots liked her. Yea Forums must like everyone then.

*COUGH

BLACK PANTHER

*COUGH

You’re a moron user

>Take your meds please

Not an argument you poser douchebag with no integrity!!!FACT!!!

FACT!!!

heh, those posts of yers are high larious.

Attached: 87216408_bl-1.jpg (1080x1921, 577K)

People are still dumb enough to believe Disney bought out theatres? Fuuuuuckin hell, confirmed for no women in your life. Conspiracy theorist are literal retards.

Those were just a few examples, there are more if you want to look in the archive

Right? No one content and happy with there life is complaining about Brie Larsons success. People here are so dumb it’s absolutely flabbergasting.

Makes her a crypto-cunt. Low key enough so brainlets like you don't she how much of a cunt she is.

>Last Jedi audience score is terrible, journos blame russian bots
>people on Yea Forums point out how ridiculous that is
>Captain Marvel is a huge success
>WHAT THE FUCK DISNEY BOUGHT TICKETS AND THEATERS THIS CANT BE REAL

If you care about people’s opinions that much you’re not going to love a very happy life lol Who the fuck cares. Time shows all things logical and otherwise. Cool your sexual frustration fellas

>People are still dumb enough to believe Disney bought out theatres? Fuuuuuckin hell, confirmed for no women in your life. Conspiracy theorist are literal retards.

I think the conspiritards and incels just don't understand that white males just wanted to be entertained and yes they did buy tickets and yes they did go see Captain Marvel.
Just like white males paid to see Black Panther.
White males ignored all the internet hate and all the so-called boycotts because they like Marvel and they were more than happy to give Brie Larson a chance. The first Thor movie frankly sucked, but ticket holders persevered and were rewarded with better thor movies later.
I'm sure Captain Marvel 2 will be pretty darn good, much to the chagrin of angry Yea Forums autists.

Attached: 1561272342840.jpg (1278x1418, 909K)

She looks very very hot in here.

holy shit is this real

Eh, no... You seem to be the one who cares to much user. No ones defending anyone. Relaaaaaaaaax.

she'd actually be a perfect samus because samus is begging to be retconned as less hot. as opposed to tifa or lara croft, samus should be ripley/sarah conner tier

Brie haters on Yea Forums heads will explode when CM2 is hugely succesful

Attached: Capture.jpg (1424x326, 58K)

Captain Marvel was an OK movie. TLJ is dogshit. That's the difference.

2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 8

In that order for me.

>holy shit is this real
Yes, she actually has a very hot body. She insisted on a rather shapeless baggy costume in CM because she didn't want to be characterized as a "superhero bunny".
Her body is seriously fine. I hope CM2 will have a proper costume so she can be sexy as well as superheroic.

Attached: 1561266940836.jpg (930x952, 145K)

Attached: FUNGI FEET.jpg (505x700, 30K)

lol Yeaaaah. They dumb.

>Eh, no... You seem to be the one who cares to much user. No ones defending anyone. Relaaaaaaaaax.

Yet STILL no answer. Fucking coward piece of shit, no wonder Daddy despises you and you rail against "THE PATRIARCHY!!!" you fucking worm!!!FACT!!!

well i guess she's getting triple penetrated

Damn man. You nailed it. This is secretly the real Yea Forums thesis lmao

She does have a great body, but she really shouldn't show it off as much as she does. She should set an example of modesty

She has assburgers just like us.

Yup. How many does it take for people to drop the nonsensical delusion? I think with CM2, even if it’s a whatever ok movie like the first; will break them lmao

I would eat her assburgers

this

That is an answer? I’m not defending her you fool.

Why did they let her go barefoot in the movie?

Attached: mpv-shot0150.jpg (1920x800, 102K)

Whatever's gonna happen will happen. I think Brie will be a lot more popular than just playing a flying Kree.

Attached: w4iwjx8e5u031.png (1280x1000, 1.25M)

XD If this is real omfg. Seek help. FACT11!1!1! Ahahahahah Wow. Sad dude.

I really think she has a chance to break out as a truly kino actress and maybe even director.

Attached: 1561495358971.gif (268x310, 2.63M)

>raging incoherently is now trolling

Attached: (You).jpg (470x600, 62K)

You're right. Ultra conglomerate corpos aren't as woke as they think they are. They only continue to pilfer wealth from foreign nations, extracting surplus labor from a mostly non-white and female underclass labor force while dressing in the progressive SJW smoke and mirrors of liberal identity politics that serve as a facade for a global liberal and imperialist hegemony.

It's a shame that you're woke to this, and rape culture no less, but at the same time get so butthurt over some of the most milquetoast, facile takes of celebrities.

She has long skinny feet like I do. I'm in pretty good shape too with low bodyfat so thats expected I guess.

Attached: 1560071912965.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Lot of assumption here no? I’m probably more conservative and right wing than you are at heart desu. I’m just not a shouting assumptive retard like yourself. Sir. The irony grows. Shout of to delusional people online haha You the real MVP. Long may the patriarchy rain

Right? God damn. Buncha morons.

soundgasm.net/u/belle_in_the_woods/F4M-Captain-Marvel-and-Spider-Man-Team-Up-to-Fuck

get out

I have jerked it to this so many times. I love to just lay down at night, put this on and look at photos of celebrities while I stroke it.

Ripley is Fox, not WB, you brainlet.

She's right, though. That was a movie for kids.

Good night #LarsGang! love brie above all TSy7vjp

Attached: DSC_1168.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

Good night BrieBro

Attached: 1560635918390.gif (435x239, 1.6M)

You will never be flat on your back in bed and see this...

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-25-22h37m27s524.jpg (1420x592, 110K)

Wow, her Thor audition looks awful.

HNNNNNGGGGGG

look, she has dated black men and more importantly she has ugly feet
reason enough to hate her to be honest family

BRIE IS BEAUTIFUL

Attached: krq8c3p9qk131.png (1024x641, 1.28M)

Yea Forums contrarianism is like a teeter totter for fat nerds. Once one side becomes too crowded and begins to sag a couple dudes move to the other side to be different for different sakes. When all the 12 year olds get deposited every week there is already an installed soi base for them to follow.