SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME Full Spoilers

>Peter Parker is depressed about Tony Stark’s death and wants to go on vacation with his friends.
>Nick Fury forces him to team up with Mysterio to fight the Elementals that are rampaging across Europe.
>Mysterio and the Elementals are allegedly from a parallel universe and were transported to Peter’s world by Thanos’ snap.
>Peter and Mysterio become friends, while Fury keeps chewing Peter out for wanting to take a vacation.
>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad Davis, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.
>MJ figures Peter’s secret identity.
>Peter inherits Tony’s A.I. glasses and discovers that Mysterio is actually a former Stark Industries employee.
>Mysterio was fired by Tony and wants revenge by usurping Tony’s place as the world’s greatest hero.
>The Elementals are illusions created by Mysterio, who uses drones to cause the destruction that is attributed to them. His stories about the Multiverse are fake.
>Despite this, Mysterio actually cares about Peter and wants Peter to join him, but Peter refuses.
>Peter uses a mobile workshop in the Stark jet to design a new suit, with no A.I.
>Final battle in London, Mysterio seemingly dies when one of his drones explodes.
>Turns out Fury already suspected of Mysterio and was pulling the long con to get Peter to expose him.
>Peter and MJ get together. Movie ends with them swinging together through New York City.
>First post-credits scene is J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson. He airs a video Mysterio had sent prior to his death, making Spider-Man out to be a villain and exposing his secret identity to the world. Jameson brands Spider-Man a menace as Peter watches hopelessly.
>Second post-credits scene is Fury and Maria Hill turning out to be Skrulls working for the real Fury and Hill, who are on vacation themselves.
>No Norman Osborn, Oscorp or Sinister Six teases at all.

Attached: Far From Home.jpg (827x800, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bjttacVOBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiverse isn't real.

Kinda' disappointed, desu.

Attached: Mysterio.jpg (650x360, 47K)

Not true in the slightest

It's all confirmed.

I called this last night, the twist is mysterio is from earth not wherever he claims

not with those digits

Attached: 1513464727984.jpg (600x600, 69K)

People have been predicting this since the trailer came out

>>First post-credits scene is J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson. He airs a video Mysterio had sent prior to his death, making Spider-Man out to be a villain and

Lol no

>something that could be interesting is not
what a tweest

Multiverse was introduced in Doctor Strange

Seems kinda boring.

It's such a fucking obvious twist that I kind of wish the multi universe thing was true. They pick the most obvious villain to be a lying asshole and pretend like he isn't in the marketing promotion.

Here are the additional footage endgame
Hulk deleted scene;
Burning building. Kids needing rescued. Hulk comes jumps out of nowhere and saves them. The end

Spider-Man footage; Fury and Maria Hill walking around and Mysterio flies down. Then Sandman comes out of the ground. The end

It was confirmed real in Endgame. They literally discuss the idea.

the multiverse part doesn't even need to be fake too
a bad guy from another earth fooling everyone because they don't know him is adequate

the different timelines are not the multiverse

>>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad Davis, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.

christ, they are going full retard with the ntr propaganda

It's the MCU's idea of the multiverse

Still different from how Mysterio claims it works.

just came to this thread to tell you that I didn't read because I don't care
I hope capeshit dies soon

>Mysterio isn't an upstanding citizen and honest guy

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

So Mysterio is just an ex Stark Industries employee and Nick Fury just completely fell for the alternate universe story?

Timelines aren’t the same thing as multiverse, timelines exist in the same reality, multiverse has its own reality and rules for it

>>Second post-credits scene is Fury and Maria Hill turning out to be Skrulls working for the real Fury and Hill, who are on vacation themselves.
holy shit what a trash scene

Doesn't sound all that interesting.

spidermans have been shit since tobey

OOOOHHH FUUUUUUCK SUPERHEROES!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>every Spider-Man villain is linked to Tony Stark

Attached: 1e5.jpg (768x768, 105K)

No Chameleon? No Tobey or Andrew cameo?

>Jake is wasted on such a shit villain

OMG GUYS NEW MARVEL SPIDERMAN!!!!! OMG IS MYSTERIO A BAD GUY!?? HOLY FREAK I CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY WIFES SON TO THIS FLICK WITH MY ALLOWANCE

spoiler :....its awful.....

>Mysterio
>long time Spidey villain
>known FX maker
>people still surprised when Jake isn't from some multiverse and is exactly like Mysterio in the comics
This is why you're all faggots. CAPESHIT is outsmarting you. Think about that. Fucking this board wouldn't know a good movie if Cimino came back from the grave and went back to work.

A much needed lighthearted entry in the MCU
youtube.com/watch?v=6bjttacVOBk

Tom Holland and Harley Keener Ty Simpkins are so handsome.

I cannot even fathom how low your IQ has to be to care about superhero movies in the current year.

Hulk saving kids in a burning building is what they thought was gonna beat Avatar? LMAO

Mysterio not being from another universe isn't bad. The bad part is that he's just an ex Stark employee. The villains from the first movie became who they were due to being screwed over by Stark and now the villain of Far From Home is just a guy connected to Stark again.

> 'Brad' is the name of the Chad

Based viral marketing optimised Mouse Corp licensed sceenwriters guild

I wish he was just a magician who robs banks

So the kid from Iron Man 3 is set up to be Venom or Green Goblin, right?

I can see it now. Harley from Iron Man 3 is set up as Peter's new friend due to their connection with knowing Stark. He becomes a villain at the end and subverts your expectations by killing MJ instead of Gwen.

Attached: 13229530924_0fde3d0649_o-1-.jpg (2000x1333, 217K)

Capekino.

Peter will drop the Spider-Man name and allow some teenager to use it or have Spider-Woman as his protege after he graduates college and the go by the title Iron Man.

No to both, HOWEVER

J.K. Simmons returns as Jameson.

sounds like shit
ill watch when webrip comes out solely for Jake, that's it

>MJ being the MJ
fucking diversity subverting Disney
>ahaha Skrulls remember Captain Marvel guys?!?!

also by exposing Spiderman in OP, does that mean Peter Parker's name, or just simply framing Spiderman for Mysterio's death? if its the first, thats retarded

Big spoiler for Mysterio death scene.

Attached: 47622799301_8179deea7d.jpg (500x418, 110K)

Western comic books are a joke

Are you forgetting about the best scene?

The scene where they implied Thanos is still alive in the multiverse?

Attached: Wue.jpg (555x555, 76K)

Impossible. The next Iron Man will be Riri Williams.

you fucking cocksucker

Thanos literally did nothing wrong. Not a single thing.

Attached: 154983924900.png (247x242, 89K)

I never watched any of these movies but is Nick Fury basically the "magical negro" trope?
A black man that helps the main white hero for diversity points but never does anything interesting?

hes basically the head guy of some spy organization/government thing/avengers. he doesnt have any superpowers

He's somewhere between "Magical Negro" and "Angry Black Police Chief" tropes.

How good is momo at fellatio?

Hes also a badass white chad in the comics.

Is Samuel Jackson still overweight as shit.
Think they'll kill him off again because he's Seagal levels of fat

>atrocidadina zendaya puts on straight-haired red wig
>'omg the MJ we have been waiting for'

Attached: 1549045323377.jpg (606x453, 76K)

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: MCU-actors.png (704x5576, 3.48M)

>>First post-credits scene is J.K. Simmons returning as J. Jonah Jameson. He airs a video Mysterio had sent prior to his death, making Spider-Man out to be a villain and exposing his secret identity to the world. Jameson brands Spider-Man a menace as Peter watches hopelessly.
Yeah not happening Fiege has said time and time and time again he hates bringing in stuff from outside sources
The only character that can somewhat break that trend is deadpool because of his 4th wall breaking nature

>Yeah not happening Fiege has said time and time and time again he hates bringing in stuff from outside sources
Multiple sources already confirmed OP and it's just a small cameo btw, it doesn't mean anything.

Sounds sort of fantastically by the numbers. The only stand-out thing is something I actively hate - everyone knowing Pete’s identity.

"just a small cameo" when it literally fucks peters life as he knew it

>the guy that is a villain in comics, cartoons and games is actually also a villain in the movie

WHAT A TWIST 198/10 WOULD WATCH AGAIN

Seriously who the fuck believed his lies? But i love Jake and i hope he teams up with the boys or something in the future

Also, what the fuck is wrong with all these villains beginning their stories because they hate Tony Stark? Like 95% of the villains in the MCU are Tony Stark's enemies and i mean directly not because he is/was an Avenger

>Osborn buys the Avengers tower to become the Oscorp Tower
>he also becomes Iron Patriot and the green goblin thing will certainly tie with Stark, maybe a project they had together or something
>Octavius will probably be a Stark employee too

I believed he could be from another earth, there's no reason for that part not to be true, in fact it makes more sense if it is true

It is a very safe and boring move by marvel. I won't even bother

>another good actor wasted on capeshit, even more so as a villain
Now i understand what Mysterio said with "you don't wanna be part of this".

Attached: 1561001576800.jpg (697x961, 84K)

Biggest retard in the thread

Yes, it's a small cameo.
Peter would never work with a guy like him after this.

That suit looks like shit ingame and I'm mad they caved to the pathetic autists that are still crying about that fucking trilogy 15 years later.

Marvel is seriously uncreative. If I were to use Mysterio in a movie like this, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN BOARDED THE FUCKING PLANE! Everything from the airport would have been lies!

He won't work for him but I guarantee it's going to set up that Far Cry actor becoming the Scorpion in one of the upcoming films through JJJ.

The one time they could have changed an origin and it would have been a nice surprise.

>Fury introduces Mysterio A
>hes a nice cool guy
>from the multiverse
>Peter begins to see pictures of their universe Mysterio B as an FX guy
>Peter thinks this is all a ruse and hes using FX
>final fight, Spidey goes aggro with elementals and Mytsterio A
>Mysterio A dies for Peter during fight
>he was real and nice
>Mysterio B sees this on the news and then turns into a villain with FX, thinking that spidey wants to kill him

>Brad Davis, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.
Doesn't that mean he's in his 20's? Trying to fuck high schoolers is not a chad thing to do. Especially with that frumpy bitch Zendaya

Yes, and I love the reaction people like you have to it. The impotent rage, the whining, the grinding of teeth, the little manbaby tears. I hope MCU Parker actually gives up being Spider-Man and wears an Iron Man suit full time, except he calls himself Iron Boy so we always know he's lesser. He should also change his name to Peter Stark, because it's revealed that Uncle Ben is still alive and a selfish, two-bit con artist whom Peter is instantly repulsed and disgusted by.

Attached: spiderman hammer fist.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>Maria Hill
>20 something movies and about 13 minutes combined screentime

She had a better character arc in Agents of Shield than in all the movies put together.

>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad Davis, a dude whom they met as an ugly kid and grew into a handsome chad in the five years they were dusted.

Then why the fuck is he still in HS. This timeskip is really confusing they should have made it snap back to the end of Avengers

>no oscorp

MISERY

MISERY

MISERY

>>Peter has a crush on MJ and competes for her affections with Brad Davis,

Angry all the time and dressed like a homeless bag lady in the first movie.

Who has a crush on that type of person? A cutter?

I remember reading theories like he was peter from an AU. Better than this crap.

Damn, Stallone was Jewish this whole time?

I really want recurring digits

>bringing back J.K. Simmons as JJJ only to have him also know Peter's secret identity effectively killing any chance of Peter working for him and thus removing like 80% of the potential the character has
Can't tell if obvious fake or just Marvel being retarded again.

My one hope is that Mysterio is lying about the multiverse, but at the end of the movie the Multiverse turns out to actually be real which is revealed when alternate reality Mysterio shows up.
Played by Bruce Campbell

He was 5 years younger than them when they first met him

>capeshit speculation
the absolute state of this board

Very easy to write villain backstories when the granddaddy of the marvel universe was an asshole before he became iron man. The Vulture but wasn't him being an asshole. The alien tech was his mess so he personally made sure to clean it up

>>Peter Parker is depressed about Tony Stark’s death and wants to go on vacation with his friends.
Yeah no, didnt read further than this because it's already bullshit

What else is out there other than jew?

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

kinda tired of this trope, not gonna lie

You do realize the MCU takes place in the Marvel Multiverse right?

>what is storytelling 101

Are there any other heroes besides Spiderman? Would be pretty lame if noone shows up

But they made the skrulls good, it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch to make Mysterio a good guy also. The real problem is there’s no way Jake fucking Gyllenhaal would lock himself in a Marvel contract.

Doctor Strange helps Peter fight Mysterio

the guy has already sold his soul by appearing in capeshit, wouldn't surprise me if he is in more.

He's in the hands of Disney now. The safe hands of Disney

That's actually pretty cool since Dr Strange and Mysterio have similar powers

Welp, that's just mediocre movie at best, nothing really interesting happened.

you could literally say that to any summary of any film

I just wanna know.
Is there any kiss between Peter and Michelle? Any mention of the real Mary Jane?

Nah, he'll be Iron Lad who will eventually become Kang the Conqueror.

Attached: 2-p5.jpg (1200x1860, 508K)