We here at Family Guy just LOVE shitting on people for being religious in any sort of way! Have any particular faith or...

We here at Family Guy just LOVE shitting on people for being religious in any sort of way! Have any particular faith or belief? WELL YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO COUNT TO FIVE AND PROBABLY THINK THE MOON LANDING IS DEVIL WORSHIPING WITCHCRAFT BECAUSE YOU'RE SOOOO STUPID FOR HAVING A RELIGION, YOU'RE BRAINWASHED AND STUPID UNLIKE US ENLIGHTENED AND INTELLECTUAL TELEVISION WRITERS!

Seriously though, why does Seth McFarlane have such a rage-boner towards religion? Was he molested by a priest or something?

Attached: 1122230.jpg (400x225, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1z74rPTjI0T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He knows his viewer base and appeals to them

>Seriously though, why does Seth McFarlane have such a rage-boner towards religion? Was he molested by a priest or something?

Attached: 6A14DF91-FE44-4166-BF7E-F2E9654E669D.jpg (960x1280, 519K)

So his viewer base is a bunch of fat neckbeards? Makes sense.

Attached: 1554409929822.png (932x1200, 264K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1z74rPTjI0T

Why would some humorless christcuck be watching Family Guy in the first place?

Attached: 1518995214630.jpg (741x568, 61K)

He got bit by a radioactive atheist as a child during which he was gassing jews to a jaunty showtune

I don’t really mind since he talks shit about every religion and doesn’t just go for low hanging fruit like Christianity.

Attached: 1500092937975.png (393x446, 162K)

Your question is retarded. A better one: Why SHOULDN'T he hate religion and shit on it at every opportunity?

Attached: 1554420968786.png (393x446, 173K)

Stop sounding like my little sister.

I don't really ever remember them taking any non-comedic digs when MacFarlane was actually involved in the creative process, you even had episodes like the one with the pope that portrayed it in a positive light.

FG doesn't really start going full fedora-tier until it went in to that really bad stretch anvilicious stretch starting in like season 7 with shit like the one where they go to Texas, the bank vault episode, or Road to the Multiverse

wtf i love family guy now

I still love how butthurt OP is. He's either a perfect troll or genuinely offended. I so hope its the latter.

I love family chuck shitting on sneed

Attached: 1559090242259.jpg (854x424, 147K)

This is bait, his go to religion to bash is Christianity. And then Judaism.

>for being religious in any sort of way!
Really? They make fun of muslims and jews? Cool! Care to give me a link for both examples?

Seething much?

jews? theres a couple playful digs. any others? ha, no.

Religion is the simpleton's excuse for not logically engaging with difficult questions.

Why because then you're not the retard here?

Protip: You're still the retard here.

t. Christfag

Baised

It's not Seth McFarlane's fault religion is retarded and it's reallt unfair to blame it on him, he wasn't even born when the concept of God was invented