How much of a retard was Harry in this scene?

How much of a retard was Harry in this scene?

Attached: 403929042908929038432.jpg (612x612, 109K)

It was a clever scene, Harry was acknowledging the media perception of him is a fiction, the Harry Potter in the papers and books doesn't really exist.

is it wrong that I stood and clapped during this scene?

that feeling when you dont have a cute mixed girlfriend

unironically a chad move, as long as you can deliver confidently it really doesn't matter what you say to the ladies

That's when you announced to the world that you are an NPC.

I could never stand Harry’s inconsistent love life. God these movies were a mess in allot of ways.

Attached: 9B6D567D-AA34-4260-9C80-63EBB2554B3F.jpg (728x728, 104K)

Attached: harry is a faggot.png (2147x1012, 3.34M)

inconsistent? hes an incel

Harry was a BLEACHer

underage detected

>girl on the right is Triss
fucking hell

Harry did okay.

Attached: 1560167566677.jpg (1440x1920, 219K)

Maybe if she was supposed to be 40

Really? She is shit hot. God damn.

>Britbong genes

i agree she's hot, but she shouldn't be Triss

does she have a big penis

What is with the ugly acne.

You would think with whatever money she made she would fix that shit

Not at all. All burgers like you are retarded.

Attached: 1559277133672.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

>no penis
??? injury?

Unlike Harry though, most tossers actually have a personality, albeit annoying, and enough wits about them to avoid trainwrecks such as this franchise. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Those are actually nice boobs

i'd fugg the girl on the right

Based

>No image
Dullest dull poster

those bong genes hit her face at mach one

All she needs is an antibiotic prescription, weird.

Yikes.

>likes asians, niggers, and redheads
Strong colonizer instinct I see.

Attached: anglosphere.jpg (1832x1519, 2.56M)

That feeling when you do
It’s all time user.

As a Black King I approve of white bois fucking Black Women. More mixed qtys for me.

The asian unironically looks like a feminized oni/akuma. I don't see how anyone can find that shang tsung look attractive.

Why do they all look like AP/Honors students?

"No"

far right is a thot through and through

She still looks like a fucking slightly attractive persian nerd or some other sand dweller

Is it wrong that I am standing and clapping at your post?

Why doesnt canada get an animal?

And why are aus and nz relegated to just animals?

looks like she should be working in a shitty diner off the interstate

Based Harry realized that he had to fuck the redhead to keep the white race going.

The weasleys aren't white.

Cuz "strayan seppos" or w/e are subhumans. Noone gives a fuck bout kiwis

Amerilards really don't know that Ireland was the first English colony

The boobs are excelent tho

What no penis DROPPED

Attached: 61490624_450002142491280_6163685123002401576_n.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Yes they are, based chad Mr. Weasley took it upon himself to save the red head phenotype which is always in danger of extinction

So students can't use magic outside of school for fear of being exposed to muggles but they can get and read magical newspapers thoroughly detailing the goings ons in the secret world complete with moving pictures in public?

Rowling truly never gave a shit about world building, and neither did any of the directors (except for Cuaron).

>English
>White
Only people from regions of Norse countries can be considered pure blood whites since true whites are actually a form of extraterrestrial alien that migrated to Earth when their interstellar empire collapsed due to uknown reasons, however they eventually lost the secrets to what little technology they brought with them and also interbred with human natives, these are people with the O negative blood type

i really like the traditional dress of the american here. the out there fashion and his personality. amazing.

All humans come from the center of our very hollow earth. The closest thing to the original "aryan" race are probably armenians.

not if you live in/are from Burgerland. You should respect the traditions of your country

>they can get and read magical newspapers thoroughly detailing the goings ons in the secret world complete with moving pictures in public?
these appear like regular newspapers to muggles and so do magical photographs/paintings in general

t. Aremnian

I'm not a subhuman sorry